Questions about dslr cameras?

GameToPlease
Goal: To get laid a lot

Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:24 pm

Do you have to take these to be developed somehow? My dad has a camera that looks like a dslr but he said you have to take them to get developed, so I’m not sure if his is a dslr.

Also, would a second hand one be a good idea or do people typically only sell these when they break? Found one with 14k clicks for $135 I think.
qwestgrind
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:06 am

DSLR camera's are digital, so there's no need to get the pictures you take with it developed, all you need to do is transfer them to your computer or phone.

Second hand should be fine. That said, there are a wide variety of DSLR camera's available and you don't want to buy one made 10 years ago.

Look through the Tinder guide again, there's a section with suggestions for photo equipment including a DSLR camera. Try to get the suggested make/model second hand if you can. You can also google something like "good budget dslr camera" for more info.
GameToPlease
Goal: To get laid a lot

Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:27 pm

qwestgrind wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:06 am
DSLR camera's are digital, so there's no need to get the pictures you take with it developed, all you need to do is transfer them to your computer or phone.

Second hand should be fine. That said, there are a wide variety of DSLR camera's available and you don't want to buy one made 10 years ago.

Look through the Tinder guide again, there's a section with suggestions for photo equipment including a DSLR camera. Try to get the suggested make/model second hand if you can. You can also google something like "good budget dslr camera" for more info.
Thanks man, that’s helpful.