tinder profile feedback

chad_chaddington
Name: charlie
Goal: get laid
Motto: i love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:36 am

hey guys,
just joined the forum the other day. found it from goodlookingloser. I love the content. would y'all be willing to give me some feedback on my current tinder profile? been putting more effort in lately and i think i have a good profile, but its still really tough out here. let me know what you think!
thanks guys!

ps the last pic is a boomerang

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Suave1
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Hard work compounded pays off

Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:37 am

I would say image0 should be your first image. Remove image3 - idk what vibe that is. Image6 would remove too.

Image5 is a nice one too
chad_chaddington
Name: charlie
Goal: get laid
Motto: i love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem

Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:46 am

Suave1 wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:37 am
I would say image0 should be your first image. Remove image3 - idk what vibe that is. Image6 would remove too.

Image5 is a nice one too
i feel you. 6 is actually a boomerang of me showing off my new ear piercings, but the image is just a screenshot of that so you cant really tell. I thought image 3 was kind of playful, but i see where youre coming from. I'd love to hear if other people thought the same thing.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:03 am

1st pic-- not ideal that you have closed off body language and are standing in front of a distracting wall but it's kind of funny/endearing in a douchebag way. I'd leave it as main pic for now but test a more traditional "money shot" portrait (edgy style, stomach/chest up, blurred background, determined or smiling/welcoming facial expression, eyes visible) as soon as you get one.

2nd pic-- solid cute "candid" pic. shitty that the floor is close in color to both you and the dogs, pic would've popped a lot more on grass, but it is what it is.

3rd pic-- really good. not the best quality photo but cool hobby and feels authentic

4th pic-- don't see the point of this. it's a goofy facial expression but you already have that from the first 2 pics. you don't look great in this one and the wife beater isn't exactly great style

5th pic- good for the college age demographic, will scare off some older girls. your jawline looks good and the way the brunette girl is looking at you gives it some life.

6th pic-- it's ok but the style could be much better.

7th pic-- is really not doing shit lol delete immediately

This isn't bad overall. I like that there's a clear goofy/fun to be around guy vibe in these photos, they aren't stiff and robotic. What you need is 1-2 higher quality photos with better style, with one of them showing a more serious/ambitious side.