Tinder Profile Review

w1cek
Goal: Meet attractive women

Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:33 pm

Hi Guys,

please be brutally honest, I need a profile review. What works, what doesn't, what photos do I need?

My issues:
1. Approximately 1-2 matches per free swiping session (I don't have Tinder Gold). I believe I can have more than this with better photos.

2. Ridiculously low match to date conversion. Many of the convos die, lead to nowhere, or I feel I am the only one carrying the conversation. Obviously I am not expecting 100% conversion, but right now its 0-5%, which I believe is not normal.

3. The girls that I manage to have a date with are okay, but I am not crazy excited about them. I often have a feeling that I should be able to attract higher quality women. There is sometimes values mismatch, or I am just not crazy excited about their physical appearance.

After the first date they usually start chasing and I am able to grab their interest. Once the date is set up, I am quite confident and it usually works well after this. The biggest issues I have is every step BEFORE the first date.

Thank you for your input.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:10 am

Your photos are good quality. You just lack the edgy style and confident look necessary for success. Get a couple of badass shots showing you masculine and confident with your face clearly shown and you'll kill it. Your hobby pics are fine enough, just need a few show pieces.
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:24 am

w1cek wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:33 pm
I feel I am the only one carrying the conversation
There shouldn't be much of a conversation to carry if you're using Andy's Tinder template (which you should be).

#1: pretty cool but I'd put it last on your profile since your face isn't visible.
#2: Great shot, but I'm sure that beard will be polarizing to some girls. And flute-playing isn't exactly the most edgy thing.
#3: I don't think this adds much since your face isn't very visible
#4: I wouldn't use this, it's an awkward body position / facial expression.
#5: Very cute but would be way better if your face was more visible
#6: By far your best pic; put this first
#7: I'd probably get rid of this. It's a more "nice guy", less sexy/mature/handsome version of the previous pic

So for your profile I'd do #6, #2, #5, then #1. But you def need to get more/better pics.
Reservoir
Name: Dimitri
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:05 pm

- Keep getting leaner if at all possible. Your face looks a bit puffy on some pics, so you might have some face gains in store.
- Dress edgier / more fashionable, with more accessories. Think male instagram influencer.

If it were me I'd keep the dog pic + bike + maybe your avatar and ditch the rest (especially the last pic). These pics won't do the heavy lifting for you though, you need some fuckboy pics.
  • Goals:
    • 1 cold approach lay
    • 5 approaches in 1 day
    • 10 approaches in 1 day
    • 20 approaches in 1 day
    • Reach Milestone: 20 lifetime lays [29/20]