Does Anyone Have Experience Being a Sub?

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:06 am

Lord Rey wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:44 am
I'd say to be careful with new girls who present themselves as being dominant or "alpha female". They can just be abusive bitches who won't respect boundaries and will take the play outside of the bedroom and disrespect their sub in public...
Firstly, I want to steer the conversation for a moment because we are using a specific terminology (D/S relationships) and I want to make sure we all understand each other.

It is different to be dominant outside and inside the bedroom - In my experience, women that claim to be dominant lack the leadership skills to make things happen, and still want to be seduced and led to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, yes, the chances of her being "Domme" are higher, but when it comes to having sex, how does she mean to be dominant? restraining you? edging you? there are a lot of particular things that need to be address, and I give the same advise to men that I give to women, TEST YOUR DOM/DOMME.

That's a point I wanted to bring up. Like there are idiots who sell themselves as Doms or are just toxic cunts, there is the same equivalent in women. There are low key misandrists that use bait and switch (sex is the bait, being toxic is the switch) to hide their toxicity.

There is nothing wrong with being a sub, and I think if that's what you want, go for it, but I know for men starting out and exploring their sub side, it's hard to understand what to look in a Domme because they never had to experience that part in their normal dating life before.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Wnyhg
Goal: Lose weight
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:03 am

She initially thought as a virgin that she was a sub, but now what she really likes is to peg guys.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:33 am

tdan187 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:06 am
AskTheDom wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:06 am
That's a point I wanted to bring up. Like there are idiots who sell themselves as Doms or are just toxic cunts, there is the same equivalent in women. There are low key misandrists that use bait and switch (sex is the bait, being toxic is the switch) to hide their toxicity.
It's hard to really define the line though. At what point does something cross from healthy BDSM to toxicity?

And who decides that?
Boundaries and respect
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:04 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:33 am
tdan187 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:06 am

It's hard to really define the line though. At what point does something cross from healthy BDSM to toxicity?

And who decides that?
Boundaries and respect
I would also add self awareness and intention. Are you doing these acts from a place of love or a place of hate? And yes you can purposefully inflict pain from a place of love IF the other person asked you to do so and they really enjoy and find pleasure from it. You can be controlling IF the other person consented to you doing so and they gain pleasure and benefit from it. So examine your own intentions and why you desire to do any act in BDSM.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:10 am

tdan187 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:24 pm
I am definitely engaging in "play" that is on the edge at this point.
Well only you will know if it's healthy or not. If you have built the ability to explore those other parts of your psyche and return to a loving state quickly, and the other person has consented to you doing that with them, it can be quite healthy for you owning your full self. All parts. "Good" and "bad".

However, if you are not able to separate the two states and be in full control of them or very quickly regain control, then know that you are basically playing with psychological dynamite. When you're doing edge play, you are at the edge of yours and their psyche. You may not be prepared to handle what you find. So I recommend working up to and integrating in stages. If the play you're doing now is too dark, maybe back off a bit, and have really good communication with your partner about what these acts mean for the both of you.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee