Weed/Edibles Can Help You Have Some of the Best Sex of Your Life

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:43 am

I noticed recently that I feel a little bit worse after I smoke and the weed wears off, almost like a mini-version of Ritalin rebound (which is when you feel depressed and anxious and angry all at once after the Ritalin wears off)

I swear to God my favorite drug of choice lately has been meditation

That shit makes me feel better while I'm doing it AND afterwards, when I'm just going about my day. Some days I even meditate for three hours, and that makes me feel so calm and confident and present

Shrooms also make me feel a nice happy, loving, calm and present glow afterwards, usually for a few days, though I don't always feel happy and loving and calm during the trip

And just to be clear, the only times I've had sex on 🍄 was when we both took very small amounts, like probably less than 2g each, maybe even closer to 1g

Anything more than that and we just want to lay there and watch the visuals, and ride it out on the emotional rollercoaster
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:48 pm

Had a HORRIBLE experience lately where a certain smart-ass decided to stack kratom and weed edibles with results he hopes to never encounter again.

These 2 compounds can certainly compound each other, potentiating such that you really need less of each. That was the big mistake.

The dehydration and dry lips/mouth was almost intolerable. Then the usual 'too stoned' effects like 5 second long memory, the sense of it taking 45 minutes to take a leak. Couldn't get a woody either. Nasty.

Lesson learned. Weed edible + blue pill only from now on.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Terminator
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Love It Or Leave It

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:17 pm

I used to love weed, but since I can't use it anymore, I'm wondering if anyone has tried CBD if it has the same effect without the intoxication?
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:14 am

Terminator wrote:
I used to love weed, but since I can't use it anymore, I'm wondering if anyone has tried CBD if it has the same effect without the intoxication?
I also can't do weed anymore (raging addiction yay), so I'd be curious to know the answer to this.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say no though. CBD is not psychoactive, so I doubt it. There's nothing that will replace that fuzzy sensitive feeling you get from weed.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~444/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Sparkles
Goal: Happiness

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:45 am

Haha, I've had sex on weed and it certainly didn't "feel like you are cumming the entire time". If only. Seems like it affects everyone differently - might also depend on the strain, etc.

Nonetheless, I do enjoy it and it kind of turns me into a fuck animal. I normally like pretty rough sex but it goes to a different level on weed. Sometimes girls have to tell me to stop/slow down cause I'm going too hard. :evil:
Terminator
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Love It Or Leave It

Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:45 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:14 am
Terminator wrote:
I also can't do weed anymore (raging addiction yay), so I'd be curious to know the answer to this.

I am gonna go out on a limb and say no though. CBD is not psychoactive, so I doubt it. There's nothing that will replace that fuzzy sensitive feeling you get from weed.
Probably so... I think I will try it when I get a a hold of it. I can report back.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:27 pm

Anyone in Amsterdam? I am going to be there for a couple of days next week. 5 years ago I was there and got taken to school by the legendary space cakes you can find at the cafes. Never again.

Probably going to give joints a try - if anyone has any good tips for how to not mess it up I'd love to hear it. I am not aiming to get completely stoned - just mildly for purposes of enjoyment without being incapacitated. :evil:

As for sex, me and my gf toyed with the idea of consuming edibles again to amplify the experience. Unfortunately, it seems like every single time we tried, it was a tad too much. I'd end up with this CRAZZZZZZZY thirst and dryness of the mouth and lips which no amount of water would quench. I'd also forget anything I thought or said a few seconds later. Right now I am experimenting with this karezza technique which involves no orgasm - let's see how that goes. So far it has been great.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:42 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:27 pm
Probably going to give joints a try - if anyone has any good tips for how to not mess it up I'd love to hear it. I am not aiming to get completely stoned - just mildly for purposes of enjoyment without being incapacitated.
Try a spliff with some hashish in it, should get you more of a relaxed buzz opposed to a mild psychedelic experience. Get White Choco or Polm in a coffeeshop.
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA