Consistently putting a condom while uncircumcised.

Pluto
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Push It Past The Limit

Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:50 am

Embarrassing question to ask but I feel like sometimes, I fail to put the condom on in the first time as an uncircumcised dude. I was hoping some of you in here who are also in that situation can share your foolproof always works method for it.

My cock is sensitive since I am uncircumcised and whenever I am hard and pull back the foreskin, it kind of hurts slightly.
7/20/22

Weight = 183 somewhat regularly

Number of lays in 2022 = 22
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:38 am

Pluto wrote:
Embarrassing question to ask but I feel like sometimes, I fail to put the condom on in the first time as an uncircumcised dude. I was hoping some of you in here who are also in that situation can share your foolproof always works method for it.

My cock is sensitive since I am uncircumcised and whenever I am hard and pull back the foreskin, it kind of hurts slightly.
Well I'm not circumcised either but I don't have this issue, you might have foreskin sensitivity.
Put some lube in the condom so you can rub it on your fore skin making the skin slide easier and smoother.
Or better yet, pour it on her hand and tell her to jerk you while you talk dirty and prepare the condom, 3 birds with one stone
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:00 am

Pluto wrote:

Not a single girl cares. Take your time to put it on and go at her
Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:56 pm

Pull the skin back less, like 50%? You can put the condom on without pulling the skin back at all tbh, to me it doesn't matter too much. Condom sex is still condom sex. But I have the same exact issue, also during blowjobs the girl needs to go easier on it because if she pulls too hard the cock starts deflating lol. Get a bulk pack and practice man.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:32 am

kratjeuh wrote:
That sensitivity goes away with time. I had the same issue and it just went away after awhile. But it took months? It was a long time.

But tbh never had that issue with a condom tho.

Most of the time I put the condom on I put it with the head sheathed.

You don't have to pull the foreskin back to put it on. Just practice with it if you're having trouble in the moment.

Also @Pluto do you know how to change the log title in your original log?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Pluto
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Push It Past The Limit

Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:32 am
kratjeuh wrote:

Also @Pluto do you know how to change the log title in your original log?

I believe I do why?
7/20/22

Weight = 183 somewhat regularly

Number of lays in 2022 = 22