Still Freaking Out If I Will Get STDs or Girl Will Get Pregnant Due To One Unprotected Sex Encounter

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:33 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:03 am
MILFandCookies wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:46 pm
Plus my ex had kids with a guy who was HIV positive. She'd gotten tested over and over and over and it always came back negative (I wouldn't have dated her if she was positive.) Even though they dated for a while and had sex multiple times where he came inside her, she didn't get HIV.
My roommate said that the medication for HIV is so good nowadays that it's practically not transmissible if you're on them. Plus like, I think the odds of getting HIV through unprotected vaginal sex is pretty slim, like 1 in 2000. It's higher for anal or IV drugs though.
Yup. Guys only need to be worried about getting HIV if they use used needles or get fucked in the butt.

A noteworthy exception is if you rawdog a girl with cuts, scrapes or burns on your dick. That'd up the risk significantly.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:51 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:33 pm
Squilliam wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:03 am

My roommate said that the medication for HIV is so good nowadays that it's practically not transmissible if you're on them. Plus like, I think the odds of getting HIV through unprotected vaginal sex is pretty slim, like 1 in 2000. It's higher for anal or IV drugs though.
Yup. Guys only need to be worried about getting HIV if they use used needles or get fucked in the butt.

A noteworthy exception is if you rawdog a girl with cuts, scrapes or burns on your dick. That'd up the risk significantly.
The 1 in 2000 statistic was assuming the person was HIV+, btw. It's 0 if they're not infected, lol.

To add to my previous comment, you can also go on prep meds, which makes it very unlikely to get HIV.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist