Ask Andy your sex-related questions.

tdoggw
Name: Tyler
Goal: 120k yearly income
Motto: Focussed not Distracted

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:52 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:37 am
I'm going to have a couple weeks where I focus solely on sex-related topics on my podcast, so this is your chance to hit me with any sex-related questions you've been unsure about. I'm not absolutely 100% guaranteeing I'll answer every single question (if you want guaranteed answers, sign up for my patreon), but if your question interests me I will.

You can ask about sex techniques, ways to get better at sex, anything BDSM or 3some related, specific kinks/ways to explore kinks, maybe something embarrassing you've been stressing about and keeping to yourself (I'll keep your question anonymous if you'd like), etc. Anything goes, as long as it's sex related, so ask away. Either reply to this thread, or send me a private message.

-Andy
I've always been aggressive during sex. I like to spank, choke, hair pull, etc.
But the other day I went ham on one of my girls. Like after fucking a couple times with her, she had a hard time walking, her cute butt was cherry red from my rough slapping and I nutted on her face. I did everything dude, the whole shebang. Even used my belt to tie her. She said that she wouldn't have mind if I was rougher. Like wtf.

So my question is, should I start implementing rougher things to my girls that would want rougher sex like whipping or gags? Any tips?
I've never explored sex like this before...maybe you could send me a link to one of your blog posts?

All love bro. You're an inspiration.
My Intro: KYIL Introduction
GOALS:
- Make an income of 120k a year through web development.
- Get 100 clients for my digital signage company by 2024
- Get 700lb deadlift by October
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:07 am

Can you REALLY make a girl cum with only penis in vagina sex?

I hear some stories about guys doing that with dicks from bathmates, but I want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income