Not sure if i should fuck this girl

l0vebone
Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:23 pm

met up with girl from grocery store last week

went like this

thursday grab number -> friday 15 minute walk to her place -> at her place tell her let me give you massage, stand up so i can see your ass, etc she starts telling me that she wishes she could have sex but shes on her period

i say fuck it and stay in there hopinh to get some head. got a hand and busted too fast and i ran outta there.

couple days later got herpes on my lips. when we were going for a walk she had a timer on her phone that rang and i asked what its for and she said "its for my medication" and I asked her for what and she just went kinda awkward and didnt answer, just said "i dont wanna say that." This + getting herpes on my lips after fooling around with her is making me paranoid that she might have some disease currently

I might be tripping tho because I feel like the herpes was starting a couple days before i even met this girl but fooling around with her and making out led to me having an outbreak? Idk

How do you guys bring this shit up to a girl without killing the moment? I know for sure I only have lip herps and maybe mono as well, no diseases around my genitals so im good on my part lol. I don't want anything on my dick
Last edited by l0vebone on Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
l0vebone
Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:01 am