READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:44 pm

@Hakan
welcome mate

You need to put the following sentence in your intro thread as per our rules:

I, Hakan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Mack
Goal: Kill AA

Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:09 pm

"I, Mack, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Hey bros, I only have one goal: "Get a good paying remote developer job on 2021"

That's it, easy peasy. I'm currently from a second to worst third world shithole. As a very experienced web developer I'm only making $400 per month.

I deserve more, people with less qualifications than me are getting 10x what I do.

I want to make at least $4000, I don't care if it's a full remote job. I'm tired of being poor. I want to move out of my mommy's house... I feel (I am actually) like a fucking big loser.

I will post a log soon.

See you around
-
aquamage
Name: Jeremy
Goal: Get swole
Motto: Winners take what they want

Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:55 am

Hey guys, my name is Jeremy. I'm a professor in Tennessee, and I've always had a hard time getting girls from a young age. I know it's probably because of my looks, but I think my confidence could use some work too.

My main goal is to work out and get in shape. I have a bit of a gut right now, so I think I need some motivation to get fit and be happy with myself first. Excited to be on here, I may even post progress pics!

I, Jeremy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
solar
Name: Frederick
Goal: Get laid
Motto: beyond good and evil

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:01 am

Hey guys, my name is Seth and I found Andy's forum a couple of months ago. I'm 18 years old and I live in the Midwestern United States. I've always been something of a loser when it came to socialization. I was (for a very long time) something of a stereotypical nerd type, no gf, 4.0 GPA, and so on. About a year ago I began to seriously work on improving myself - going to the gym, trying to socialize more, etc. only for COVID to hit and throw a wrench into the gears of everything I was trying to improve. I only recently got back onto the track I was on before and I wanted to use this community as a way to get advice and feedback and to hold myself accountable.

My goals for 2021 are the following:
-Graduate high school without crashing and burning (online school is a real bitch).
-Get a job (I've decided to take at least a gap year before going to uni - presuming I decide to go)
-Start my own business (Social media marketing)
-Get a tinder account and go on 20 dates in 2021
-Lose my virginity
-Work on developing my social skills - become more charismatic.
-Be able to bench 225 (Currently: 145), do 12 unassisted pull-ups (currently 12 assisted @ 40lbs), and leg press 330lbs (currently 225ish)
-Develop a better fashion sense and a solid wardrobe.

I, Seth, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

See you guys around.
Xyz
Goal: Explore
Motto: Fuck or get fucked

Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:39 pm

Hello!
My name is Xyz, i’m 23 years old. Atm i’m in the procces of applying to univerty also working full time!

Got into self-improvment since September of last year!

Only long-term goals.

Get laid, and also look for the my match!
Improve my social skills.
Grow my business.
Start working out my legs.
Commit to PE!

I, Xyz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Allnyte
Name: Noah
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Lets Get Some

Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:42 pm

I, Noah, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I want to get laid, get hotter (weight loss/building muscle), and ultimately improve my confidence through these.
If I make a post with a few pictures of mine asking for honest feedback on my appearance is that ok?

Thank you. :D
FenixPJ
Name: PJ
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Tomorrow

Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:12 am

What's up, I'm PJ.

I, PJ, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About a couple of months ago, I went through my first relationship and breakup and that caused a total reset of my entire mindset. Decided the way I was living wasn't worth it anymore and finally decided to do something about it. Since I started in September I've lost over 15 lbs, begun to care about the clothes I wore and finally begin to build confidence in myself. Am I there yet, absolutely not. But everyday since I started it's been getting closer and closer.

My goals are:
-Dropping my weight down to 160 lbs and eventually achieving a 14% body fat.
-Stop being a cheap-ass and finally get a DSLR Camera with good lens to get good photos of myself.
-When the pandemic is over, really go ahead and try to approach women I find attractive and get laid, like a lot.
-Finish up my University and graduate with a Master's degree in English as well as beginning my working Career.
-Find a new girlfriend.

Gonna start writing up my log on here soon.
meken
Name: Eddie

Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:02 am

I, Eddie, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My immediate goal is to get a date. I've never been on a date before.

Longer term goals are to have sex, get better at dating and relating to people, shift my identity to someone who does this and it's no big deal, have a girlfriend.
nyaztecwarrior
Name: Theaztecwarrior
Goal: Looksmaxxing is my goal
Motto: to give anything less is to sacrifice the gift

Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:41 am

Hey ya'll ! apparently i have to make an intro here. I, J, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
I'm 25, latino, from NYC. Currently coming out of a Long term long distance relation as well as finishing my degree in accounting so big changes are coming into my life. Although scary, i am excited for what's next. Ive used the gll website before and have learned the emphasis of sticking to 1-2 goals. I have my #1 for a couple of years now and honest'y have yet to pull the trigger but this year i'm def gonna make huge changes onto my life so i will stick to 2 goals and have mini goals i want to accomplish but not needed.

Goal # 1 : Move out of my parents house and move into Brooklyn or manhattan
-Ideally i want this done by the end of December, with roomates. This is my main priority and will be okay if i accomplish just this.

Goal # 2 : Get a Long term job. This one is basically connected to the first goal, i want to get an entry level job as a JA, ideally something fully time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:41 am

Hey dude welcome @nyaztecwarrior

You need to move one of those pics into your avatar as per the rules
epicharlie12
Name: Charlie
Motto: Going up in a downward spiral

Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:33 pm

What's up guys
I, Charlie, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals and achievements
Do my first callisthenics competition
Talk to as many girls as possible
Move away from my parents
Graduate from uni
Get a higher financial income
Smoke less weed
Aureliusbuckets109
Goal: Build a side hustle
Motto: You are enough.

Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:48 pm

Goals 2021:

Income/Knowlegde
- Make $1k/Month with saas biz

- Become more knowledgeable in my career field (Software dev)

- Improve communicating and speaking skills (Presenting work, running demos etc)

- Read 3 books on marketing and sales.
[/list]

Fitness/looks
- Get to 12% BF @ 180lbs

- Get Lasik so I don't have to wear glasses anymore

- Get Teeth whitening and improve teeth.

- Apply Minox to help beard growth and some hair thinning.

- Develop/Adobpt a hair loss prevention system

Liesure/Hobbies (Will update these as I go along)

- Continue growing as a dancer

- Travel to 3 dance festivals events in different cities

Mental Health / Inner work

- Reduce general anxiety levels. (Supplements, meditation, etc)

- Practice CBT

- Meditate at least once a day

- Become more at peace with myself.

Dating
Currently I have no problems attracting mainly 6s with 7s sprinkled in. I've pretty much plateaued here. These girls, while being nice people, tend to be lower quality women in terms of the value they bring to my life and in the looks department. My main goal is to increase the quality of the women I date and hook up with.

- Increase my standards with the women in my rotation and in my life. (Except ONS etc)
Date / have at least 2 girls in my rotation at all times. They must be a 7 or above all around. (I'll keep the current one for now)

- Beat Approach Anxiety: Begin doing the AA program once things open back up more in my area and mask mandates are relaxed.
podlas
Goal: Improve physique

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:43 pm

Hey. Call me podlas - I used to be very active on the good old GLL forum around 2018-2019.

Andy, creator of this website & forum was actually very actively helping me in those years to improve my tinder photos. This brought incredible results and I started finally seeing some nice results.

So much so that I... ended up with a girlfriend. We were together for 2 years. Few weeks ago she dumped me.

And... I don't even blame her. I have let myself go. I used to have a fairly solid physique, I took care of myself with good haircuts and clothes. Now all of this is gone. My physique deteriorated back to skinny fat default. I have even problems maintaining basic hygiene, like cutting hair or brushing teeth. I became this fat awful dude who just watches netflix covered in chips crumbs. So no surprise I got dumped.

So now, in 2021, I am coming back to the community and for more of that "Andy magic" ;)

My goals for 2021 are very straightforward - it's just to bring back my physique to its 2019 state. Might sound easy (it takes like a month or two to regain muscle for me), but I am dealing with health issues. It seems that I am developing hernia, hence heavy workouts are out of the question now.

I've been slacking on the hernia problem for almost a year now, but getting dumped gave me the push I needed. I started scheduling doctor appointments. My plan is to:
- find out if I require a surgery
- if no - go back to workouts / if yes - get through surgery, recover (1 to 2 months) and THEN go back to workouts.

After this goal is completed we will see what's next.

This is me in the past:
152820260_539952933618635_7581836739857288031_n.jpg
Me in the present:
152840658_412917713104153_6471742987084397338_n.jpg
I, podlas, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:58 pm

Polish guy is back! Time to get back on track man
Juhboi
Goal: Get shredded
Motto: Be relentlessly positive

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:46 pm

I, Juhboi, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

1. I would like to have sex with 100 women. I am currently at ~15 utilizing the tinder guide. Only having sex with 1 woman prior.
2. I would like to have a threesome
3. I would like to lean out to 200 pounds. Currently sitting at 232 at 6'3". I have quite a bit of muscle from ~7 years lifting natty. I want that 6 pack for summer 2021.
4. I want to be a more positive person

More goals to come.

Let's do this boys.