MattsCrib doesn't want to hide himself

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Dustin
Goal: Get laid

Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:07 pm

I saw this happen with MAV too honestly. I hope he is doing ok? I don't know what he's doing now honestly.

But yea I don't know if full AA program is right for you right now. GLL himself even discusses this, he specifically mentions guys who should *not* do the AA program and some who even get way worse when attempting it at the wrong time, even mentions some case studies.

I am about to start the AA program, and I am very intimidated about completing it just yet, for reasons I will explain more in my own log since this is your log Mattscrib.

But I really believe so strongly right now, that guys like you or MAV, dude maybe you don't even need to do the full AA program. And this isn't my forum so maybe this is also the wrong place for it, if you aren't a minimum level of being ready to push hard enough on relevant things (like AA) and keep up with other guys, but the literal worst thing for you to do is take off and isolate yourself more.

Cause that is precisely what tends to even intensify and expand this stuff much further and make it even worse than it already is. When you do that your mind has limitless potential to degrade even further.

That's why I also got onto MAV on his log although he has left (?). Cause I could see exactly what he was doing and I can see it cause I've done it myself alot of times, and I'm 30 now so I recognize the consequences.

So the biggest first step when you are a hard case, maybe you aren't ready to go fuck 100 hot girls or something, but no matter, it's time to AT LEAST start making baby steps and having support and regularly interacting with people and not isolating yourself, or digging yourself even deeper than you already are.
Dustin

Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Please listen to my words on this, cause if you ignore them, you may pay a heavy price for it later on. And you've been warned so you can only blame yourself at that point.
MakingAComeback
Goal: Lose Weight & Virginity
Motto: I will transform myself

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:49 am

Really great advice from everyone here, sensible and honest - you won't see shit like this just anywhere, when I was struggling at 20-23 dudes just told me to approach thousands, I did and it didn't help me, so I must say, for some guys this is a HEALING journey as opposed to one of gaining skills and confidence with women.

Some may need to do deep work on health to become healthy, vibrant, happy, positive, and in the position where the body and brain have distressed so learning, neuraplasticity, focus and attention come easily. Once you have a platform to build from the world is your oyster.

In chronic mental distress so much becomes dysfunctional, and people soon become inprisoned.

To get healthy and motivated, high dopamine and non-neurotic is a serious undertaking and one I still am on, indeed, one I focus on every day!!

Matt you are young as fuck and you'll get there. You will figure this out. You'll find the help you need and you'll get into the healing concepts and modalities that you need to allow the best version of yourself to manifest.

In low dopamine learned helplessness you could take the most badass motivated goal crusher on the planet and turn him into a dude who can't get out of bed, if Tony Robbins became low dopamine and fell into learned helplessness he would be cemented to his bed browsing dark shit like everyone else on that wavelength and frequency.

Matt I have nothing to tell you because I truly know you will figure this out, you are here for a reason.

NOTE: I am glad to be a bit older because I didn't know much about a lot of the red pill or fucking black pill stuff that is out there now, all I could find online was scammy Pick Up Artist shit, which despite being a business model and money grab, was positive and gave hope. Too superficial to help me though in the end - that is why I took a healing road instead. Online culture was different then and whilst many guys like be struggled there was a lot of success also and I actually think the current state of the internet culture is just an expression of the worldwide mental health crisis.
-Weight Loss: Get to 200lbs (Starting point: 248.4lbs @ 6 ft 5)
-Lose Virginity: To start online dating when I'm at 215lbs.
-Change Career & Build Wealth: Get out of current industry in July 2021, begin new path according to my 5 year plan.
-Enjoying Life: Travel and tick off bucket-list items.

My Progress Log: Transformation At Last (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=573)
Wifty
Name: Ben
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:03 pm

You know I really got the comment from Dustin about AA PROGRAM not Being for everyone and too thought about whether or not if I was Being harsh and unfair towards Matt Who really made a great work going through and further. Really.

However and that's my initial point whilst hitting on girls or doing social drills may not be appropriate now, he probably is able to ask for the time to at least 10 persons this week.
And the next week 20 people. And women too.

I suggested it long ago here.

I think It would be very beneficial to make it a personal goal to ask for the time to 5 strangers this week.
And then more next week, and aksing the time to women then.

That would be great.
MattsCrib
Name: Matt
Goal: Get rid of hatred

Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:56 pm

Wifty wrote:
You know I really got the comment from Dustin about AA PROGRAM not Being for everyone and too thought about whether or not if I was Being harsh and unfair towards Matt Who really made a great work going through and further. Really.

However and that's my initial point whilst hitting on girls or doing social drills may not be appropriate now, he probably is able to ask for the time to at least 10 persons this week.

I think It would be very beneficial to make it a personal goal to ask for the time to 5 strangers this week.

That would be great.
You have not been harsh at all :D

You're right - I have to take babysteps.
I need to actually (in order)
1) Start socializing overall - I am in lockdown, "consooming" political content (both left and right wing - geeez they are pretty similar lol, mostly care about their own privilege and pretend to know what's better for others), get out of my house. Because It's my birthday in a few days, I'll go visit my friends outside of town.
2) Start socializing with new people,
3) Start socializing with new girls
4) Start being somewhat flirty with girls. Nothing extreme, just maybe a decent compliment, see how she reacts, then maybe try to be just a tiny, tincy bit sexual. Slooowly.

These are the BASIC, beginner steps I need to take right now. I have to learn how to be comfortable being "creepy", being able to accept the very small chance that I'll get false accusations etc. Right now I can't even get out of my house and it is a problem.

Number one thing - on the 12th, I will visit my friends. That's it. For now - a really small step. I TRY to meet new people if possible with the current lockdown.
2021 GOALS

- Figure out how to start liking girls (besides friends)
- Fix sleep issues/depression
- Make at least 5k EUR by the end of 2021
- Gain 10kg, get a proper sixpack
- Get Instagram art/design following
Wifty
Name: Ben
Motto: Humble&aggressive

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:05 pm

No Matt,

You have to go out of the house and ask strangers for the time.

Nothing more. :lol: :) ;)
Dustin

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:57 am

Wifty wrote:

That would be great.
If he wants to start the AA program he can join me if he wants.

Why don't you ask some people for the time Matt?
Dustin

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:58 am

If not though also take the baby steps you mentioned. Either one works.
MattsCrib

Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:04 pm

Log:

Nothing's changed because I haven't changed my environment. (surprise)
I'm as depressed as ever and have a hard time finding motivation to get out of the house/talk to people :D

I can't start the AA program due to my severe hatred. Yeah, I know I know, excuses, but right now I'd rather suffer alone than suffer because I've had a social interaction + I'm absolutely terrified of women.

I'm turning 26 in a couple of days - that's kinda depressing.
I try to get out of the house on Monday.

Sometimes I wish I was gay :D :D For example with my friends (both men and women) - I know I can fully trust them. They WON'T backstab me, or at least the chance of it is so ridiculously small. They literally CAN'T cheat on me, nor have these "degenerate" fantasies about me etc.
I swear to god - I really miss HS sometimes, because people were so... Normal. Borderline asexual - I felt like I actually fit in. Now that illusion has been destroyed haha :D

Good things:

I practiced some piano, I practiced some ear training (perfect pitch + chords), I did some sketching.

Bad things:

consumed political material the whole day - I keep checking for examples AGAINST the "black pill"/red pill stuff, but I just... Can't find them.
Seems like the left wing actually acknowledges it, but has a completely different mindset about these issues, so It kinda helps at least.

I KNOW women are nice. It's just that I still can't cope with the sexual side they have. I just can't man.
Sometimes I wonder how the fuuuck have men and women managed to get along for SUCH a long time dude? Like seriously... yeah, we do have similar sides, but we are soooo different in other parts.

I will keep going. I WON'T succumb to depression. There MUST BE a light at the end of the tunnel.
2021 GOALS

MattsCrib

Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:42 pm

I'm being stalked. No, this is not an incoherent psychological crazy rambling (I wish it was lol - if it is, I will get help asap)

I'm a musician/singer, which means that I'm at least somewhat known (Uhh... D list celebrity?) - it also means that there can be these weird cases.

* I've been getting weird facebook messages from weird accounts, sending me links of my performances etc. (I was a contestant in my local Idol type show quite a few years ago) etc.
* I've been getting weird emails to my personal email (It has my name so I'm not surprised)
* The cherry on top was I got messages and pictures to my personal phone number - something very, very few people know (my parents, some of my friends). Pictures of me, pictures of me on tinder (I haven't used tinder for over a year)

Due to this, I have asked Andy to delete all of my posts, because I truly have no freaking Idea where my info has leaked (I haven't posted my personal info here)..
It's possible that this is somebody completely trolling me - maybe a friend. But if it turns out it's my friend - I have to have a serious conversation with him/her

I've told my friends and my family members, they all agree it's creepy and if continued then I may have to take some legal action (I don't even know if it's illegal lol)

I will most likely take a break from this forum. I will move out (yay :D) because I THINK I got a better appartment in another town (my college town).
It also means that I have access to girls (yay lol) and probably have a birthday party soon (oh yeah - today's my birthday)

In short
* I may have a weird fan stalker situation
* I will take a break from this forum, possibly my post will be deleted due to my own safety(??)
* I will be moving out which means that I'll talk to girls
* I'm having a birthday party next week
* I WILL probably return when my situation is handled.

Thanks guys for everything here :D Sorry for my ramblings and depressed, neurotic posts, lack of true action etc. Bye for now and best of luck to everyone (Y)
2021 GOALS

Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Get fucking Laid

Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:28 pm

Hey man,

Firstly, happy birthday. I hope you'll have a great birthday party. :)

That's really weird to be stalked like that. Do some of your friends know you're on these forums ? If nobody knows, I don't think it's that easy to find this site for someone searching random things about you on the web if you didn't post any personal info.

But if you still want to take a break, I'll just thank you for helping me on my log topic and wish you all the best. ;)
MakingAComeback
Goal: Lose Weight & Virginity
Motto: I will transform myself

Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:37 am

Best of luck with it man.
-Weight Loss: Get to 200lbs (Starting point: 248.4lbs @ 6 ft 5)
-Lose Virginity: To start online dating when I'm at 215lbs.
-Change Career & Build Wealth: Get out of current industry in July 2021, begin new path according to my 5 year plan.
-Enjoying Life: Travel and tick off bucket-list items.

My Progress Log: Transformation At Last (viewtopic.php?f=42&t=573)
MattsCrib

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:15 pm

Del.
2021 GOALS