[Feedback on pictures?] Sprezza's Online Dating

Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:24 pm

Hi guys,

I took at least 500-600 profile pictures yesterday so, if you could help me decide which one looks the best among the ones I picked out I would definetly appreciate it!:
photos.app.goo.gl/g4hN9mLKZYwEZeSx6
I liked the first and last one. However in the first one, It feels like I have giant tea bags under my eyes which I believe is due to my pollen allergy and a bit of genetics. Any tips on how to gradually remove them?
Also regarding taking pictures, the remote triggers and tripod help immensely (I have the exact same setup from Andy's guide), but still its hard to center myself and get the right angle. I really want to go for an 8/10 profile picture but its getting frustrating. I will ask for help from a friend if there are no solutions.

This are the pictures I use for my current Tinder profile:
DSC_2834.jpg
DSC_2117.jpg
DSC_2250.jpg
Bio:
Swiping for a cool girl to chill with

So far I have got 0 matches. Like I don't know what the fucks wrong. I think I am shadow banned because I have had the account for 2 years at least and have about 600 matches to whom I have never written anything too since I didn't take it seriously/didn't want to get denied by only a few replying (yes, I was stupid). So the last month I have been sending similar openers to at least 300 matches and gotten like 2 replies which died out.
Like fuck it do I really have to get a new account? I know that I am not that fuckin ugly hahah and would rate the pictures 6/10 = ok/good.
With these pictures I don't expect to get 20 matches a day or something but at least some matches per day like I got more with ugly pics from 2 years ago.

If I need to get a new acc, I'll make sure to take even better pictures and Tinder Gold.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Sprezza

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:56 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:19 am
Busy today so I'll give you a super short answer (other guys will likely give you more help): if those 3 pics are the only pics you're using, OF COURSE you're not having any luck.

You just have 3 pics of you basically posing for a photo. They don't look natural, they don't show off your personality, it looks like you couldn't even be bothered and just half-heartedly took 3 pics one afternoon and threw them up "just to see what happens".

You're an attractive dude; you have a LOT of room for growth with your pics. Go emulate some of these:
https://killyourinnerloser.com/inspiration/
Thanks for the quick feedback!
Yeah, I understand that they are not as good as the inspiration pics, but literally 0 matches for 2 weeks is the thing that bothers me.
Will schedule time to take/emulate at least 1 one good street/casual photo from the Inspiration guide and to read more on taking better pics.
We'll see what happens.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)

Sprezza's log
boblikestacos666
Name: Anon
Goal: Fuck bitches. Get money

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:05 am

@Sprezza reset your account using a different Facebook/email address/phone number. Also get much better pictures.
Sprezza

Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:37 pm

boblikestacos666 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:05 am
@Sprezza reset your account using a different Facebook/email address/phone number. Also get much better pictures.

Yeah will do! Btw, do I have to change IP adress?
KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:17 am
Sprezza wrote:
literally 0 matches for 2 weeks is the thing that bothers me.
Once you get better pics, use Hinge as well:
https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-2/#25-hinge

Don't rely on just Tinder.
Sprezza wrote:
We'll see what happens.
No. Don't "just see what happens". Decide you will MAKE things happen. Read this:
https://kyil-extra.com/slight-edge/#22- ... -i-want-to
I have thought about Hinge, Bumble and Badoo but was thinking of doing Tinder first since it has the biggest user base here in Sweden.
I'll setup accounts there aswell then.
Will MAKE it happen!:)
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
Sprezza

Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:40 am

Hi guys,
So I was out with my woman friend yesterday and we took photos of each other with the DSLR.
We also did it with two different outfits to get more material.
I kind of respect elite photographers now, just a slight difference of e,g, angle or place can make a whole difference.
It was hard to get it "right", like I am quite bad at artistic activites where you need a "touch" or "feeling" so to say.
Could you please give me some feedback and tell me if these pictures are better?
I was trying to capture the Street/casual photography style from Andy's Tinder inspiration article.
Here is the link to the photos in RAW quality:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Q3bDzZS9MhCbqZFY9

For me to know which pictures that you liked the most, tell me the number that comes after "DSC_"-xxxx in the info of the picture
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

These were my top choices:
DSC_3535.jpg
DSC_3410.jpg
DSC_3367.jpg
DSC_3021.jpg
DSC_3278.jpg
DSC_3050.jpg
As a bonus, there was a group that was a bit annoying. A girl there was shouting "oh youre so hot" and wanted to take a picture with me.
So I told her to come and give me a kiss in the photo and she did :) :)
Random Kiss.jpg
BTW @KillYourInnerLoser the subject title doesn't change when edited. I wrote "[Feedback on pictures?Round 2] Sprezza's Online Dating" but it didn't change from the original "[Feedback on pictures?] Sprezza's Online Dating"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sprezza on Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
boblikestacos666

Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:53 am

These are actually good! A lot better than the previous ones. I'm sure you'll get a lot more matches now.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:17 am

Bridge one looks the most natural

You could easily get a top tier tinder with good pic selection
Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:41 am

Sprezza wrote:
As a bonus, there was a group that was a bit annoying. A girl there was shouting "oh youre so hot" and wanted to take a picture with me.
So I told her to come and give me a kiss in the photo and she did
That is proper confidence right their, I gonna use that one next time I get a compliment.

You look like you have a great upper body, but your shape is being hidden by those jackets. Can you try getting shots with something better fitting?

I am a big fan of your last picture. you looking stoic, rather than smiling suits stands out.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:47 am

Sprezza wrote:
So I told her to come and give me a kiss in the photo and she did
Genius. I've had girls call me hot/ cute, too, but I was too chicken shit to do anything about it. Stealing this from you, too lmao

I get so jealous of dudes with DLSR taking dope pics. When the money starts coming, it's definitely on my things to buy.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
skankhunt42
Goal: Getting laid

Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:05 am

I also like the last one the most out of these. Only thing I have to say is look up the rule of thirds, it's a simple photography principle where you place whichever object you want your viewers to focus on within the four areas where the grid lines intersect. In this case you'd want one of those hot spots to land on each of your eyes, or between your eyes if from a further distance. Just google image search "rule of thirds portrait" and you'll get what I mean.
These areas are where the viewer's eyes will naturally focus on so makes the image more pleasant to look at.
I've overlayed it on your image to show how it doesn't quite line up.

You can either crop your pics afterwards to accomplish this, of there'll be a grid option in your DSLR.
Well done on getting these pics done, hope you asked for her number! I'm waiting for my Nikon trigger to come in the mail so I can get started properly.
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Level Up
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:59 pm

Not that fucking ugly? Yeah you definitely aren't . You're Chad... you should be swimming in matches haha. I bet you're shadow banned. Try resetting or making a new account.
Forticks
Name: Andrew
Goal: Build Power, Get Laid

Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:57 pm

Dude, you're tall and built with a good face, you should have no problem getting matches/hookups. Make a new account, post that last pic of you in the street with the red jacket along with maybe a shirtless/hobby pic and you will slay.
Early 20s guy living in the US. I want to have an awesome live.
Goals:
Practice spanish daily
1/2 hour practicing guitar per day
1/2 hour reading per day
Do a home workout every other day while maintaining a deficit
Sprezza

Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:52 pm

Guys, thanks a lot for the feedback!
I've got 4-5 matches since I posted this (6 days ago).
As additional info, I do swipe selectively in order to not fuck up my Tinder rank even more.
All of them luckily replied to my messages.
1 out of 5 have agreed on a date this week // Wohoo!:) also, i'll go for a 2nd try for those that didn't answer.
However, it's not enoguh. I still want to improve the pictures and get more matches, so I will go for a new photoshoot next Monday.
Though its getting a bit hectic since I am doing the AA program, programming, gym + that I am moving to Norway next Thursday.

I will try to improve on posing, maxing out my outfits and reading up on the rule of thirds portrait (thx for the tip @skankhunt42 !)
@Radical I agree, have it as my 1st photo now.
@Sin Silver Do that! E.g the black jacket actually fits perfectly but I posed badly. Red jacket could be tighter in the arms.
@SIGMA_1234 Do that aswell! Envision, plan and execute!
@Mav @Forticks Thanks a lot. Yeah, its weird that I only get a few of them, especially since the average guy pictures are bad on Tinder.
If it's not better by Monday, I'll do a thorough restart of the account.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
A2 RANDOM

Sprezza's log
boblikestacos666

Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:16 am

@Sprezza I would still re-start your account. Your pictures are much better than before, so your "Tinder/ELO score" will go up a lot slower right now, than if you just re-start your account. In addition, if you restart your account you would get the newbie boost - essentially your account is shown to a lot more users during your first day, so that they can calculate your "Tinder/ELO score", so if you restart you would get more matches.
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:04 am

Dude just do daygame lol you look so good it'd be a waste to use online dating

no homeowner