High quality shirts?

LanternHead
Goal: Look GREAT
Motto: You don't know what you're capable of!

Sat May 08, 2021 11:22 pm

*This may have been addressed somewhere else here but I thought I'd make a new thread for it so it's easier for members to find.

I just got some shirts in from Zara (the ones recommended by Radical in his style guide). The fit is excellent, and the 5% elastane goes a along way (I have broad shoulders/chest, so the stretch and fit keeps the shirt close around by waist while still fitting my shoulders).
However, the material feels cheap (it reminds me of the crap my mother used to buy from TJ-Maxx). Can anyone testify to its longevity/durability, or recommend a shirt with the same fit but with higher-quality materials?

The best shirts I own are three black branded promotional Huel shirts, 5% elastane, 95% cotton, with an identical fit and that have stood up to countless washings by now. However, I've emailed the company and they say contractually they aren't allowed to disclose any information about their manufacture.
We'll be there.
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Sun May 09, 2021 12:49 am

Andy Smite me down if I'm not allowed to do this.

But you can order with https://www.youngla.com/ they have really nice fitted clothing that looks really good. This is all I wear and I really like the feel, durability and look.

You can use my discount code TRISTAN for 15% off if you do and it helps me out.

So I'm not biased, I'd recommend this company as well. Their clothes fit very well too.

https://kinoclothing.com/collections/all-products
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
LanternHead
Goal: Look GREAT
Motto: You don't know what you're capable of!

Sun May 09, 2021 3:40 am

@dashedhopes You and I clearly have different ideas of "fits great" :) probably because we have very different bodies.
I've been looking for shirts that fit like the Huel and Zara shirts: wide shoulders, small waist, shorter length, pref. with elastane/cotton blend. I'm short, and my chest/shoulders aren't THAT huge. I feel like I (and most guys) would look like a medeval peasant or a child from the favelas with all that material hanging around my waist/legs. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and "peasant tunic" is a very sexy look this season :)
We'll be there.
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Sun May 09, 2021 8:38 am

I think as long as you size down it will look good. I've seen a lot of guys that aren't huge that can wear a medium and small and it looks good.

When I shopped at Zara I thought a lot of their clothes were long line styles and didn't cut off at the waist.

But if you're looking for that then I definitely don't think youngla or kino would be good choices.

asos.com might be a pretty good choice as well but they have less plain shirts which is something I like a bit more.

I don't like to wear designs too often.

Although they have some pretty nice material - 95% Cotton 5% Spandex.

https://www.youngla.com/collections/t-s ... ct-tee-411

These ones personally I really like but I have to order large to have it fit properly around my shoulders and arms or else it looks pretty ridiculous.

But again, I'm biased cause I'm an affiliate and I can't wear a lot of normal brands cause they don't fit well on me.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun May 09, 2021 10:56 am

My zara t shirts manage like 2 years before i need new ones

Not had any break up or holes appear etc but they can get a bit out of shape and the elastane goes etc

Shop round the premium online stores is the best bet, assume you know your measurements. I have to recommend stuff that anyone around the world can easily get hold of like a ZARA, i could recommend premium UK brands i like but it wont be of much use to US/CAN guys

Thats interesting you think their tees are too longline @dashedhopes, they arent long enough for me cause I have a long ass torso
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sun May 09, 2021 2:15 pm

LanternHead wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 11:22 pm
The best shirts I own are three black branded promotional Huel shirts, 5% elastane, 95% cotton, with an identical fit and that have stood up to countless washings by now.
Huel shirts are suprisingly good indeed. Sadly they sent me the gray one with my subscription.
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sun May 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Get a good shirt you like from ANY source and just get it tailored. This will allow you to not be limited to retail clothing that fits you immediately.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739