READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Hopeless
Name: Tom
Goal: Fuck some pussies
Motto: No one is going to come help you. No one's coming

Tue May 25, 2021 7:59 pm

I, Tom, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I have a pretty unfortunate past. I don't really want to go into the details since I don't think it fucking matters anyways. Something comparable to Andy's. The only thing that matters is how I go about it now. I have this feeling deep inside of me, maybe of more a knowledge that I have to do certain things or I will killmyself. It sounds a bit dramatic, but I just know that my suffering will be endless if I dont commit to my goals in a serious allin-ish way. I can't supress it, I can't ignore it or accept it. I need to face the demons that I avoided for quite some time.

My goals:
1. Continuing my cut. Then advancing to 120kg bench press, 200kg deadlift and 160kg Squat and 80KG Overheadpress while staying under 15% bodyfat.
2. Studying 6h hours a day.
3. Get rid of my approach anxiety.
4. Make some good photos of myself.

Maybe I need to revisit my goals and see what priority each goal has in comparison to another. And I need to make them more concrete put in them into a small plan. But for now I will take massive action and see after 2 weeks or so what can be improved.

PS: sorry the poor avatar. I will deliever something more presentable when I took more pictures of me. I just wanted to get this over.
No advice on girls from me until Iam getting laid reguarly.
Skincare and fitness expert.
JoshLXIX
Name: Josh
Goal: Being LEGENDARY
Motto: The comfort zone sucks

Wed May 26, 2021 9:27 pm

I, Josh are on my way to be a goddamn grown ass man.

My past is not the worst but not the best.
I was shy a pussy and nice but not real honest and thats why I didnt really had friends.
In Canada my mind got a crack.
And then I got fucked 5 weeks in the swiss military and then I got kicked out because I was not that what they searched for.
They said that those who got kicked out will achieve great things because we showed we are willing to give more than others and we want more.
At first a was sad about that and started smoking weed again and play videogames (stupid idiot I was in perfect shape).
Now I am aware of it as a life lesson. I can not lose I only can learn.
I am on my way do expirience the world.

My life goals are
1. At my life end to say I earnd it that I became this life and can tell a lot of awesome storys
2. have sex when I want to have sex
3. make a worldtravel and work all over the world in different jobs
4. make this world a little bit better

My more definitioned goals here are
1. Learn shibari
2. get more style
3. make good pictures/ make my own memory gallery
4. get more women

I am a gardener and I have a lot of plans but do not know which one I want to do the most.

I am making a school this year. After that I wanna make an miliz officer. And in between I will start my pilot licences.
Right now I am searching a motorbike and get that licence too.
After that I want to make some charity work in africa or japan or somewhere else (jn planing)

On the way to that all I wanna get a car for my worldtravel.
And I started too get into shibari thats why I ended up here.

My hobbys:
Skydive (should go more but time and money)
outdoor Climbing
Snowboarding
Shooting

So it was not everything but a lot in a nutshell.
Have a nice day and maybe we see us
vulfcompressor
Goal: Get laid

Thu May 27, 2021 11:59 pm

I, vulfcompressor, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals: get laid.

That's it. I have money, security, a cool place, money generating assets, 11% body fat, a cool background... you name it. I busted my ass at work ever since I was 15 and now at the age of 27 I'm training other dudes and landing them high paying jobs in my area. I don't lack confidence on a day to day basis... but God I suck at dating. Absolutely 0 lays or worthwhile matches on Tinder.

Hopefully this place will put me on the right track.
johnchiwong
Name: Jay
Goal: Get Laid/build social 0
Motto: If you're not doing, you're dying

Fri May 28, 2021 2:56 am

Goals:
[*]Get laid
[*]be more social
[*]build a cool social circle

I, JW, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
gomez6874
Goal: Confidence and Career
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Fri May 28, 2021 6:11 pm

I, gomez, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:
More Confidence in career and social circle.

For the most part I have a pretty fair social life (bc of my current job), and I already commit to the gym and my health pretty heavily. However, I lack that consistency with my career and I have been trying to build my online business for a while now and after watching Andy's "How to Be a Good Student" yt video it motivated me to commit to my goals, ask for help, and listen to those who already achieved what I want to achieve.

My dating life sucks too so thats something else that I want to commit to thats why my goal consists of improving my social circle and dating life so I guess it's a hybrid of both.

I'm looking forward to growing with you guys :)
Orkuncey
Goal: Find a proper girl

Fri May 28, 2021 7:57 pm

I, Orkuncommit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Hi everyone,

I joined to get the self improvement discipline and motivation back in my life.

I have came out of a long relationship about a year ago and been dating with women every now and then, although I would like to build something long lasting, things did not go that way. Past 6 months i started working out and focusing on myself more, changed up my fashion style but I have not reached the quality woman that im looking for yet.

Career wise I have a decent job but I would like to start my own business some days or ar least get a a better paying job.

And being a Turkish person and living in a small finnish town makes it even harder for me to succeed through dating apps even I am a decent looking guy, finnish girls naturally go for their own nation.

Hope to share experiences and discuss how to be a better person!
ILLuminaughty
Goal: Experience a 3some
Motto: In G.O.D. we trust...

Sun May 30, 2021 1:47 am

I, Chris, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Age 34, Utah, USA (Autistic)

Lay count 30ish. 6 Ft Tall, 165 lbs,
Iliac - 10mm
Chest - 10 mm
Thigh - 10 mm
BODY FAT - somewhere between 9-13%
37% Muscle Mass
DEFINITELY SKINNY FAT 😑

GET constructice and instructive ADVICE on whether losing more fat or building muscle

What do to with my hair and style wise
(High widows peak, so Mo-hawk or comb over gentleman's haircut)

GOALS -

#1 ANNIHILATE Approach Anxiety, and Social Anxiety FOR GOOD!
#2 Stop caring and worrying about what other people think, EMBRACE judgment and rejection, care more about my opinion than anyone else's.
#3 Cultivate INVINCIBLE Self Esteem and Self Confidence
#4 Experience and have the ability to facilitate 3somes ON DEMAND
#5 Develop a six pack, gain 10 lbs of muscle.
#6 Utilizing the internet DISCOVER and IMPLEMENT a way to make $2000.00 a month and then I will have obtained FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
#7 Get off Zoloft and be able to be STRONG enough to take psychedelics and experience EGO DEATH
#8 Overcome chronic neck, back pain.
#9 Do everything I can to move forward with becoming the BEST singer and musician I CAN.
10. Create, build and maintain Social Circles FROM SCRATCH anywhere in the world.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CallMeBo
Goal: Get Laid

Sun May 30, 2021 11:41 pm

I, CallMeBo, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey, I’m new here, so please call me Bo.

I realize this may not be the best pic, but I’m working with what I have for right now.

What I would like to work on:

*Meeting women. Only slept with one woman in my life, and that was the now ex-wife. There may have been other close-calls, but if there were, hell if I know. Been doing cold-approach rather seriously for probably last 4-5 months; I have a ton of numbers (over 40), but only been on a handful of dates. Been dealing with a lot of rejection, a lot of flaking. Tried what Andy suggested about a quick approach “hey, I like your outfit / you look cute, you seeing anyone,” and then going from there. Has been rather successful in getting numbers the last couple of weeks. I’ve been told I’m too outcome-dependent, and am working to change that. What I’ve also been told (from another guy) is that apparently women can ‘smell’ desperation on me—so, I’m basically trapped in a vicious negative feedback loop of wanting to get laid, but can’t get laid until I get laid, if that makes sense. I also know I’m not that special that I won’t get laid—something Andy talked about in a podcast episode. I do think he is right, and that has been going into my mindset recently. But I will admit to creeping thoughts about believing in outlier scenarios—and that I could be one of them.

*Continuing to improve appearance, and physical strength—Normally, am clean-shaven (but not in pic); I dress much better than I used to, but I have had some women assume I am gay when I’m interacting with them. Could be non-verbals like tone-of-voice, or that I try to be well-spoken. I get very high marks from others on dress (I’m a teacher—get many compliments on dress from colleagues, superiors, students, and have had plenty of women I’ve approached talk about my clothes and the fact that they think I’m handsome, FWIW). I also lift, swim, and take taekwondo lessons (started that back in April; previous background in martial arts, as well).

*Finances—divorced, living on one income, and am a Catholic HS teacher, so income potential is rather limited in that field, unless I pursue other fields or a side-hustle, or both.

Anyway, this is the long-and-short of it. Looking forward to advice, help, encouragement, suggestions, whatever. I do have some men in my corner already, and I realize that ‘too many cooks can spoil the soup,’ I also realize that I need more help, and more good men in my life.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Cheers,

Bo

P.S.

Where I’m frustrated right now is this:

I feel like I’ve taken a lot of action to improve myself and make myself better, and I’m radically different and much better than I was 2 years ago, or even 6 months ago.

But all this said—I feel ‘stuck,’ like I’ve plateaued, especially with respect to women.

I have no problems walking up to them, approaching them, talking with them, flirting with them, getting numbers, and have even been on some dates.

It’s just that there’s not been much progress in terms of getting more dates, or getting laid.

I am trying to take action, and this is what Andy has talked about in podcast episodes. I feel like right now I’m butting up against a wall, and all this is only so much masturbation.

I’m not getting results, or the results that I want.

I realize that the only thing stopping me is me, but I also just feel like there is something ‘stuck’—not sure if it is my energy, or something I’m not doing right, or I’m trying too hard, or trying the wrong things, or it truly is desperation that women can ‘smell.’

I feel like all this is LARPing, and too much of this is still theory—none of it seems real, until it will be.

I’m just tired of the lack of progress, and I want so desperately, to get ‘unstuck.’ Please help, and tell me that it does, indeed, get better.
play_time_is_over
Name: Simon
Goal: 30 Lays
Motto: Doing something badly is better than doing nothing

Mon May 31, 2021 2:45 am

CallMeBo wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 11:41 pm
I, CallMeBo, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey, I’m new here, so please call me Bo.

I realize this may not be the best pic, but I’m working with what I have for right now.

What I would like to work on:

*Meeting women. Only slept with one woman in my life, and that was the now ex-wife. There may have been other close-calls, but if there were, hell if I know. Been doing cold-approach rather seriously for probably last 4-5 months; I have a ton of numbers (over 40), but only been on a handful of dates. Been dealing with a lot of rejection, a lot of flaking. Tried what Andy suggested about a quick approach “hey, I like your outfit / you look cute, you seeing anyone,” and then going from there. Has been rather successful in getting numbers the last couple of weeks. I’ve been told I’m too outcome-dependent, and am working to change that. What I’ve also been told (from another guy) is that apparently women can ‘smell’ desperation on me—so, I’m basically trapped in a vicious negative feedback loop of wanting to get laid, but can’t get laid until I get laid, if that makes sense. I also know I’m not that special that I won’t get laid—something Andy talked about in a podcast episode. I do think he is right, and that has been going into my mindset recently. But I will admit to creeping thoughts about believing in outlier scenarios—and that I could be one of them.

*Continuing to improve appearance, and physical strength—Normally, am clean-shaven (but not in pic); I dress much better than I used to, but I have had some women assume I am gay when I’m interacting with them. Could be non-verbals like tone-of-voice, or that I try to be well-spoken. I get very high marks from others on dress (I’m a teacher—get many compliments on dress from colleagues, superiors, students, and have had plenty of women I’ve approached talk about my clothes and the fact that they think I’m handsome, FWIW). I also lift, swim, and take taekwondo lessons (started that back in April; previous background in martial arts, as well).

*Finances—divorced, living on one income, and am a Catholic HS teacher, so income potential is rather limited in that field, unless I pursue other fields or a side-hustle, or both.

Anyway, this is the long-and-short of it. Looking forward to advice, help, encouragement, suggestions, whatever. I do have some men in my corner already, and I realize that ‘too many cooks can spoil the soup,’ I also realize that I need more help, and more good men in my life.

Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Cheers,

Bo

P.S.

Where I’m frustrated right now is this:

I feel like I’ve taken a lot of action to improve myself and make myself better, and I’m radically different and much better than I was 2 years ago, or even 6 months ago.

But all this said—I feel ‘stuck,’ like I’ve plateaued, especially with respect to women.

I have no problems walking up to them, approaching them, talking with them, flirting with them, getting numbers, and have even been on some dates.

It’s just that there’s not been much progress in terms of getting more dates, or getting laid.

I am trying to take action, and this is what Andy has talked about in podcast episodes. I feel like right now I’m butting up against a wall, and all this is only so much masturbation.

I’m not getting results, or the results that I want.

I realize that the only thing stopping me is me, but I also just feel like there is something ‘stuck’—not sure if it is my energy, or something I’m not doing right, or I’m trying too hard, or trying the wrong things, or it truly is desperation that women can ‘smell.’

I feel like all this is LARPing, and too much of this is still theory—none of it seems real, until it will be.

I’m just tired of the lack of progress, and I want so desperately, to get ‘unstuck.’ Please help, and tell me that it does, indeed, get better.
Hey mate, sounds like you're making all the rights moves. As long as you keep improving your looks, talking to women and asking them to come back to your place (at some stage) it WILL happen.
Goal: 12 / 30 lifetime lays.

Stats: 6'5" - 88kg - 32 years old.
CallMeBo

Mon May 31, 2021 4:31 am

play_time_is_over wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 2:45 am
Hey mate, sounds like you're making all the rights moves. As long as you keep improving your looks, talking to women and asking them to come back to your place (at some stage) it WILL happen.
Thanks—I know the solution to girl problems is to go to talk to more girls.

Maybe I just have too many voices in my head (figuratively)

Yeah, it’s been mentioned eventually one of these chicks will fall into my bed. Just keep going.

I have no intention on giving up on improving myself, or taking better care of myself and trying to maximize my looks.

I’m trying.

I just have been stuck in not converting to too many dates—I can’t ask them to come back to my place if I can’t even get them out on a date—you know?
TheAlex
Goal: Date 6+'s consistently
Motto: Make your transition

Mon May 31, 2021 7:54 pm

Hi all, Alex here.

I, Alex, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 24 years old and from the Netherlands.

Initiating a conversation is hard for me, so that's gotta change.
I got into the rabbit hole by finding The Red Pill on reddit and wound up here.
My goal is to date/get laid consistently, which starts with finishing the AA drills.
I'm aiming for completion of the drills within 2 months.

Other goals are:
- Fix some skin issues with care products
- Make better photos: They are either 'meh' or old
- Improve my style: Buy some new clothes and accessories that fit me
Not really feeling the 'ask others to rate your style', but I'll do that eventually. Or I might ask you.
- Already picked up running, but will make that more consistent
I might consider a gym membership or home workout tools, but I don't want to overload myself with goals
- I have been checking my posture to look (and consequently feel) more confident

Good to be here and you might see my AA progress coming up!
Jiri
Name: Jiri
Goal: Find Girlfriend
Motto: Make the best version of yourself

Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:49 am

Hi I am Jiri,
21 yo male from Czech Republic that currently left school and starting web design entrepreneurship.
Right now I am dependent on my family, money/living.

Also I am keen to learn new topics, recently I bought camera. Previously it was athletics, juggling, coding apps, playing guitar, cycling, workout, gardening and home-brewing kombucha...

My life is in mess due to not pursuing any of the topics for real. I just start them, learn basics then walk away, due to low tolerance for boredom or hard stuff that I am incapable of finishing. On the other hand it is getting better but not as much as I would like.

What I hope I will get from this forum is needed feedback.

My goals for current year:
-Get shit together and move out from parent's
-- Manage to financially support myself by creating perfect webpages
--- Learn advanced webpage design (Wordpress/AMP)
-- Find Girlfriend - (fit, keen to learn, adventurous, honest, passion for music)
-- Set up healthy boundaries between my friends and me

Thank you for reading, I wrote some basics that I thought would be good overall description of me.
johnnydrama56

Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:31 pm

"I, johnnydrama56 , commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

I have been in a several month dry spell and want to get out of it. I also want to drastically improve my sex life and get laid regularly. I will put in the work in order to make this happen. Some concrete goals:

- Break my dry spell and get laid
- Consistently get laid from day/night game
- Build a successful OLD profile
xzestyx
Name: Zach
Motto: "Whatever you are, be a good one." –Abe Lincoln

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:58 am

I, Zach aka xZESTYx, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:

I'm a 25-year-old entrepreneur in NYC. Recently finished my graduate degree at the University of Denver and moved here on a quick, intuitive decision. Best thing I've ever done.

I've always been relatively outgoing, confident, interesting, and attractive. The universe has blessed me with a lot of amazing sexual experiences over the years, and hot women always seemed to enter my life without me trying much.

Then I moved to New York. It's a whooooole other level out here, especially as the new kid who doesn't know anyone and moved here in the middle of a fucking pandemic.

Simply put, I think to myself, "Damn, that is the sexiest girl I've ever seen in my life" roughly every 30-60 seconds while walking around outside.

And given that I have had a lot of opportunities come to me in the past, I realized that I haven't totally developed the skill of going out there and GETTING those opportunities for myself.

Moving to NYC made me confront the fact that I'm not at the level of social mastery I want to be at yet. I have a lot of good things going for me, but there's 1000% room for improvement.

I've gotten a dozen or so dates + a few lays from Tinder over the past few months — and it actually led to a meaningful fwb situation with a really wonderful girl who's exactly my type. Unfortunately she moved across the state, so it's back to the drawing board.

Started the AA program a week or two ago, so will do my best to update here as well as GLL.
tabularasa
Goal: Get better pictures

Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:33 pm

My goal is to get everything in order. It has taken me a lot to get to the point where I can actually schedule myself, and now I want to fix other aspects.