READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Wildibeast
Name: Dan
Goal: Get laid

Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:46 pm

33 from England

• Lower bodyfat so i can see my abs
• Taking better pictures for tinder etc. Not getting many matches atm
•Build confidence to chat up girls.

I, wildibeast. Commit to my goals and taking myself seriously.
Last edited by Wildibeast on Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blitz
Goal: Build a business

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:40 am

I, Blitz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

Andy, one of your posts from reddit drew me here from a while ago. I sometimes gave feedback to people on their online dating profiles and saw one of your posts and thought this guy knows what he's doing. Far too many clowns on reddit give advice on what to fix without having achieved any success themselves! One post they're asking for feedback on how to get matches, and then a day or two later they're giving advice to other people on how to get more matches. You were probably the only guy on these threads who was real and is rightfully in a position to give advice.

Anyway, after checking out some of your posts, I really appreciate your genuine desire to uplift, empower and mentor young men, who wish to achieve success in their lives and not just with women. I thought that I want to join the crew and do even greater things with a bunch of motivated men.

Some of my goals for this year:

- Achieve and sustain 10-12% bodyfat - currently hovering around 15%
- I work as a consultant in the energy industry - I want to generate leads of up to USD $300,000 before the end of this year
- Lock in with a girl that is at least an 8 for the long term - currently have a harem of 3 girls - all are around a 7/7.5.
This one isn't a must though, I'm still in a relatively good position.
- Do some kind of community work - I'm trying to think of a way where I can contribute to my local community here in New Zealand
whilst utilising my skillset

Will add/revise as the year progresses
tenzinf92
Name: Tenzin
Goal: Get 2 overlapping fbs
Motto: Take responsibility. Yes, for that too!

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:02 pm

chado wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:44 pm
@tenzinf92 Welcome to the party. Sounds like you have a plan and some goals, I suggest making a log to help you follow through. Also what is this pectus excavatum thing you are talking about?
Hey man, thanks.

Yeah it's just a bone deformity - it means it looks like the middle of my chest has sunken into a pit, and my ribs flare out an abnormal amount. It doesn't affect me deeply, but it bothers me at times, especially since assholes at school bullied me and called me out on it my whole life.

But that's enough of my sob story. Onward and upward baby, yeehaw!

Peace,
Tenzin
Blitz
Goal: Build a business

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:26 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:57 am
Hey man, glad to have you here. NZ as in a kiwi? Man we gotta get some (friendly) kiwi-aussie rivalry going ;)

Yep, kiwi here mate. Sounds fun, will look for every opportunity to take you Aussie’s down a peg haha
alfasauce
Name: JuanPablo
Goal: Get laid, build Career
Motto: You reap what you sow

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:10 pm

I, Juan Pablo aka alfasauce, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

31 from Costa Rica
60+ lays

Sports nutritionist, got a masters from an UK uni. Im all about gains and getting lean without drugs (oh its way harder). Currently working on my IG page and building an online business. Recently got dumped by a girl (HB9), this curiously hurt so I took it as a reminder that I need to be EVEN better than I thought and that I was just sitting in the shitty confort zone.

Goals:

- Get an online business going, that doesn't require much effort to run, just the initial one
- Socialize and experiment with as many girls I can, fuck as many as I find attractive
-Start the BDSM journey baby
-Improve my picture and style game, therefor tinder and bumble game (I absolutely suck at this)
-Don't settle for anything less than a HB9+
-Avoid any kind of commitment to a relationship
nipple-flip
Name: Chris
Goal: self-actualize
Motto: do your best every day

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:27 pm

I, Chris aka nipple-flip, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

The tinder guide brought me here, but I'm more interested in introspecting and finding peace and meaning from within.

28M from USA
Work as an associate at a consulting firm

Goals (short term)
- 1000lb powerlifting total (565 currently)
- Sub-13% bodyfat (estimating ~18-20% currently)

Goals (long term)
- find fulfillment and happiness through hard, meaningful work and authentic relationships (currently work hard and earn good money but without meaning, relationships have bizarre undertones and power dynamics)

Ultimately I want some sort of self-actualization. I have a long way to go, but others in my position have found success by starting with fitness, so I'm starting there too.
29M

regular processes
- track sleep, calories, and protein
- lift weights
- solve medium/hard leetcode problems
- journal

less-regular processes
- complete two "grokking" courses
- read and take notes on DDIA

outcomes
- qualify for USAPL open nationals at 75kg (current bodyweight 151, S/B/D: 353/203/462)
Gamuza78
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:49 am

Hi guys

I, Gamuza, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I found this Andy site through Goodlookingloser

Goals:
- Get Laid (cause i don't...never)...pure and simple...improve my sex life...then we'll see
king87
Goal: Relationship

Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 pm

I, king87 commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Last edited by king87 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dave93
Name: Dave
Goal: Get laid

Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:29 pm

I, David, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am 27 years old and from Central Europe (Austria)
My goals are:

-to just be reasonable happy for the next 3 or 4 years and work my 9 to 5 technician job and then I can reassess my goals in a few years when it comes to getting laid or maybe even getting a kid in like 10 years (who knows) . Setting the bar too high in the past has made me unhappy at times so I wont repeat that mistake. Also I dont want to put a lot of pressure on myself anymore.
-to get laid but with hotter girls. (On average I get about 6 or 7 girls per tinder boost. Getting laid with girls who are a 5 ,6 or even 7 isnt all that hard on Tinder, but any girls who are higher than a 7 usually barely respond or they just text back short/weird messages or are just stuck up to the max. Getting these girls to respond/into a short conversation is one thing but getting their phone number and actually setting up a date with these more difficult girls is another thing.)
thelasta
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:52 pm

MrGainz wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:34 pm
What's up people.

I, MrGainz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me

- 25 years old
- Born and raised in Australia
- 51 lays to date
- Software Engineer

Goals for the end of the year

- get more pro-looking photos taken
- get down to 10% body fat
- have first MFF threesome
- make 1000 bucks online
- bang a red head and a latina

Longer term goals

- become a senior engineer within 4 years
Great
jaybird
Name: Jayson
Goal: Beat DepressionGet Laid

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:08 pm

I, Jaybird, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:
- 30 years old
- Currently in Scottsdale, soon to be in New Jersey.

Long Term:
- Get to 25 lays (currently at 3)
- Make $100k/year

Current goals:
- First and foremost, take care of my mental health. I am close to finding the right combination of medication, and I've made big strides over the last year.
- Nofap
- General self-improvement goals (lean-up, style, etc.). I'm going to read and implement the lessons learned from "Atomic Habits."
jw_nyc
Name: James
Goal: Get Laid Regularly

Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:15 am

I, James, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Simply looking to get laid regularly (I have lots of dry spells that get frustrating) and continue to work on my fitness goals. In sum, looking to have more confidence with women and in myself, which I’m sure comes with more experience.
arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:28 pm

I, arcade_fireee, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My main goal right now is overcoming "nice guy" behaviors wherein I am overly concerned about what other people think, being very conflict-averse, unassertive, and afraid to polarize people by being the real me. I'm planning on making a separate topic where I can get advice for this and see if anyone else has dealt with it!
Last edited by arcade_fireee on Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flash Bang
Goal: Crush Anxiety + Finance

Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 pm

I, Flash Bang, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi all and great job Andy setting all of this up

I'm a 31 year old English guy that has been in Australia since at least 2016. Professional bartender and low-key autist.

I've had an absolute roller coaster of a year and the pandemic ended possibly the roughest period of my life getting through a breakup. Between March and June this year I founded and ran a relatively successful business which did wonders for me. Turned over approx. $40k AUD in its first 8 weeks or so but had 3 other partners.

Posting my photo here publicly is something uneasy for me but I'm getting past the point of caring about judgement.

Despite losing all income again, I'm trying to keep an abundance mentality and my short to medium term goals are as follows:

Annihilate my social anxiety
This fluctuates massively between me being fairly cocky and not being able to speak to retail staff without flushing. I'd like to think this will translate to improving my dating life and approaching more.

How? This one I'm really not sure on. I've definitely got a lot better in more recent years but I'd expect this to be a byproduct developing myself further across the board.

Start another business
I need to get some regular income going. Fast. Covid completely killed my industry. I welcome the pressure

How? I think I have a good eye for effective marketing though have minimal experience with online marketing. It's something I'd like to develop. With the current climate and my visa status as shaky as it is I need to find employment or work on this again asap.

Stay consistent in the gym
Currently sat at 70kg with approx. 320kg / 700lb total. I don't really train for 1rm and this is a close estimate but with my previous experience I'm confident I could increase that by at least 25% by the end of the year. I'm eating approx. 2750cals a day and long term I'd like to get to 80kg body weight, at least.

How? Continue doing what I'm doing while being more disciplined with logging and planning for the future. My biggest potential pitfall is more likely to be sleeping patterns. Need to establish a bed time and stick to it.

Up my style game
Hard to do with no income but I'm thinking about it much more nowadays

How? Income comes first.

Kill it on dating apps
I don't like counting lays but I've done 'ok' with girls in the past. Online not so much. I can do a lot better. I think mainly because my photos suck. I've been going through Andy's article's a lot and am making improvements. I'd love to find a partner but I'm very ok playing the field until I find one or two girls where I think that's a possibility.

How? Currently following Andy's guide and I'm working on getting better photos. Have been speaking with friends to get some quality dslr photos and have been asking for brutal feedback. More to come.
ihnskko
Goal: Memorable sex life

Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:57 pm

I, ihnskko, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey guys, I'm a 25 year old Italian guy currently living in London.

Background

I have been a disaster with women in my teenage years, mainly due to low self-confidence and lack of experience caused by a troubled upbringing and a lack of a strong paternal figure.

I lost my virginity at 21, to a girl in my college that kept throwing hints at me that I was too afraid to act on. After sealing the deal I went all beta on her and drove her away. After discovering the Red Pill and reading classics such as The Rational Male, I started to develop an understanding of female (and human) nature and began noticing patterns in my everyday life.

Knowledge was helpful, but didn't fix my underlying issues. Next was a 1 year LTR, where the girl was immensely into me at the beginning due to my newfound confidence, but my behavior got more beta until she got so comfortable and bored that she demanded an open relationship. I broke up with her and felt devastated for months. I then downloaded Tinder and had one or two lays out of dozens of failed dates. I took a sweet shy girl's virginity, and became so needy that she ghosted me.

I re-evaluated my behavior and tried to improve every part of my life. I had been lifting for years, and was very unhappy with my body. I started using anabolic steroids (just Testosterone) as I wanted to have an impressive physique, but they didn't help much as I wasn't fully consistent and likely didn't push myself hard enough.

At that time, I met a girl on Tinder and we clicked really well. She ended up becoming my LTR for 3 years, and we genuinely loved each other and shared many great memories together. She made my life much better and I was happy to have her. Except for one major problem: I felt like she was my only option to get laid, and even though the sex was very frequent, every time she rejected me made me feel like a complete loser who was out of control. The pain caused by the rejections spiraled into me becoming more needy, and the frequency of rejections rightfully increasing. That led to me (dishonestly) using Tinder during the relationship, as I felt like I had to prove myself that I could get laid.

Even when I did, I still couldn't help but feel that I wasn't in control of my sex life. I always felt that I was constantly the one initiating or desiring sex, both in my LTR and outside of it. Even if I did get laid, it didn't feel right. I realized that I really wanted to experience proper genuine desire from a girl, I wanted to experience what it's like to turn a girl on so much that she wants to desperately jump on me. My LTR wasn't giving me that, despite her amazing companionship and frequent sex.

At the same time, a girl from my social circle that I was interested in started stalking me on Facebook and contacting me. She held eye contact very strongly when we saw each other and I was sure she wanted me badly. I saw this as an opportunity to finally experience the "genuine desire" I was talking about above. Such opportunity, combined with the feeling of "lack of control" in my LTR's sex life, led me to tell my LTR that I wanted to "fool around with other girls on the side" as I was "not feeling 100% satisfied". She was devastated by my demand and broke up with me on the spot, taking all of her stuff and leaving my apartment.

That was about two weeks ago. I loved and still love my ex and it has been extremely difficult for me to come to terms with the fact that I'll never be with her again. We had experienced so much together and our connection was genuine. I have strong feelings of regret and loneliness every day. One part of me wishes that I never initiated a break up with her, and wants to get back with her as she truly improved my life. The other part of me knows that I would end up feeling the same "lack of control" and I would keep interpreting her (infrequent) rejections as lack of genuine desire. I am still very torn, but I feel like I am not ready to have an LTR like that. I feel like I have deep issues with my self-confidence, body image, and sex life that I need to address.

Since the breakup, I have been seeing the girl from my social circle I was talking about before. Turned out she was a virgin and, despite a lot of back and forth, I took her V-card and I am seeing her somewhat regularly. She is affectionate and sweet, but I do not have any strong feelings for her. My ex still lives in my mind.

I have also downloaded a bunch of dating apps again and started getting matches. I have been on 4 dates. The first girl was way less attractive than her pictures, and I ended it short. The second one was OK, but nothing special - I took her home but she bailed during escalation. Third one was cute, but rejected my attempt at kissing her halfway into the date, then rejected me again a bit later, and I just ended it at that point.

Last one was, again, a bit less attractive than her pictures - however I could sense a strong desire from her side. I escalated heavily and ended up having some of the kinkiest sex in my life on the first date. She was all over me. Despite finally experiencing "genuine desire", all I could think about during that time was how I wish my ex would have been like that with me. I will try to see this girl again, but just for fun.

And that's basically the story of my sex life. Despite many good experiences, and an LTR that enhanced my life, I am very unsatisfied with it.
I never felt in control. I never felt like I could get what I wanted, easily. I always felt like I had to put a disproportionate amount of effort to get laid or get a relationship, just to end up unsatisfied in some way or another.

Goals

My main goal is to become a man that girls find sexy, and that has no issue getting laid whenever he feels like, no issue finding a quality LTR, and no issue turning on his partners so that their "inner slut mode" is activated for him. Basically, I want to have a satisfying and memorable sex life.

To reach this goal, there are many things I need to work on, but I feel like the primary ones are (1) my physique, (2) my self-confidence, (3) my inner game, (4) my game, (5) my ways of obtaining leads, (6) removing bad habits.

Regarding (1), quarantine has fucked up my body as gyms have been closed for months. I (inconsistently) worked out at home but lost many of my gains. As soon as the gyms open up again, I want to maximize my gains and work towards an outstanding body, no matter what, even using anabolic steroids and spending money on personal trainers.

Regarding (2) and (3), I am currently talking to a CBT therapist. I am trying to understand where my lack of self-confidence comes from, and how I can improve my mentality, especially when getting rejected or when feeling inferior to others. One of the things that has been bothering me the most is my height: I am 5'6" and I've been rejected several times for it, both explicitly and implicitly. I need to come to terms with the fact that I cannot change that and that I will always have a disadvantage, but I find it very hard to accept.

Regarding (4), I need to figure out how to get laid while minimizing wasted time. Many of my leads end up in flakes, dates that get nowhere, dates where the girl bails out right before sex happens, or dates where I can't even get a kiss. I need to have a plan for the various types of girls I meet, and I need to figure out how to genuinely express my sexuality and my desire to get laid without scaring off the girls or playing the long game.

Regarding (5), I want to maximize the value I get out of dating apps by improving my photos, bios, and approaches. I am currently doing OK on Tinder, as I can get a lot of matches and numbers, but I feel like I am getting too many flakes and that the quality of my matches is sub-par. On other apps, such as Bumble and Hinge, I feel completely invisible. I also never used Instagram, and many girls have explicitly asked for that - I feel like I am missing on some social proof due to that.

Regarding (6), I want to completely stop watching porn and I want to reduce how much I masturbate and procrastinate in general. I have tried to quit porn multiple times, but the urges get extremely strong especially after a bad date or when I feel lonely and like a loser. I want to be able to feel in control of myself and not have to look at pixels just to get off and get a temporary sense of pleasure that later becomes shame and disgust. I don't want to stop masturbation altogether but I am doing it way too often, and as a means of avoiding work or uncomfortable situations. These are things that I am discussing in my CBT therapy, but I really have no clue how to stop as many of the techniques I've tried have resulted in failure.

On the business/monetary side of things, I am doing quite well and I don't have much concern there.

Conclusion

The reason why I am here is because I am seeking help and - hopefully - a sense of community. All my friends are "blue pilled" and don't really understand intersexual dynamics as I've learned to during many years of experiences and knowledge consumption.

I don't have anybody I can talk about my goals, issues, and desires with. I keep everything bottled up inside all the time. While I understand that a man needs to be "a rock", I feel like my mental health and my progress would be much better if I had likeminded people to discuss with, that are just trying to improve themselves and succeed at life.