How to bruise my girls hips during sex

KingDog
Name: Thomas
Goal: 100 lays

Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:25 am

My fuck buddy likes getting bruised up, particularly around the hips during doggystyle from a firm grip.

Does anyone have experience with this?

I was gripping her flesh really tightly which she seemed to like. If I squeeze harder it might bruise. Also if I grip her pelvis, maybe when the flesh is crushed between finger and bone it will bruise. I'm already working on developing insane grip strength in the gym but wondering if any of you dudes has experience with this.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:17 am

It's interesting that new members of the community are so interested in 'pushing' cervixes and bruising hips.

I think your post is brilliant and I hope to bruise some hips in the most too distant future.

To impart something of value, the best things I found for grip training as a former powerlifter (9 years ago) were plate pinches, and also, would you believe, rubber band extensions. There are very small muscles in the hands and wrist which you can train with a rubber band that seriously strengthen grip. IMO plate pinches and heavy shrugs are the best bang for your buck if you can hold for a good amount of time, you'll get some jacked forearms in the process.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
KingDog
Name: Thomas
Goal: 100 lays

Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:07 am

Thanks for the tips. I also need to strengthen my grip/forearm tendons to prevent further injury and improve my lifts and pullups. I'm 100% gonna try both those things. I've been doing lots of Dead hangs, finger pushups and using grip squeezers.