Manga 🇰🇷: October Update

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
YouBetYourCottonPanties
Goal: 2-3 beautiful MLTRs

Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:33 am

B, you're a legend. Love reading these and glad you're enjoying Toronto.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:59 am

July 31

2/15

I haven't updated really anything from Toronto or July.

Toronto was awesome and yes got laid from cold approach. See my lay report thread.
July was me working a lot and contemplating where I want to move to.
I'm in Vancouver this weekend.

summary
- Mostly approached because I was feeling insecure about the low volume from the last 2 weeks.
- I also wanted to see how Vancouver venues compare to Calgary and Toronto
- I don't expect these to go anywhere. I might leave Vancity tomorrow.
- Felt awesome to do a real session again.

notable interactions
- Girl blatantly ignored me. Pulled a shirt up to look at it. Blocking me out as I was talking to her. Then she walked away without eye contact or saying anything. First time I've been ignored that obnoxiously.

- After I talked to another girl in the same store. I screwed that approach up hard. Like one of the worst approaches ever. I probably couldve gotten her number if I wasn't being so unsure. She was Korean. And I was trying to like throw Korean sentences at her but it ended up making the conversation really weird. Its really funny comparing that approach to the one I did with other Korean in Toronto that resulted in a lay. In Toronto I was like peak of my game. And then here I was rusty af

It got better tho.

- first number was a girl from Osaka. That was cool. Probably cuz she was from Osaka. I talked to her for maybe 3 or 4 minutes about English vs. Japanese.

- 2nd number was from another Asian. I don't think she had an accent. Pretty negative reception and she refused to exchange twice. But at that point I got rid of the rustyness and was approaching like my normal self.

- One of the last approaches was with a girl who was giving me good eye contact. From Ottawa, she was going hiking tomorrow with her cousins who were meeting her like any second. That was interesting because I said: Well I would say we should meetup but we're both leaving. And then she made like a direct reference to her place. Saying if we met all of her cousins would be there. I feel like a more experienced of myself could have a chance there.

So that's it.
Felt great to have a real session again
Asians Represented all but 2 approaches. I guess I have a thing for them now.

Vancouver's great but not as good as Toronto. I'd say.

@CainGettingLaid there's your update.
Last edited by Manganiello on Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:04 am

Manganiello wrote: ↑
- After I talked to another girl in the same store. I screwed that approach up hard. Like one of the worst approaches ever. I probably couldve gotten her number if I wasn't being so unsure. She was Korean. And I was trying to like throw Korean sentences at her but it ended up making the conversation really weird. Its really funny comparing that approach to the one I did with other Korean in Toronto that resulted in a lay. In Toronto I was like peak of my game. And then here I was rusty af
Yooo, i admire you trying to talk Korean. Honestly that's pretty dope. Best way to learn is to fail and try again. Now u know what not to do. u say something like 이제 μ„ΉμŠ€ν•˜μž?
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello

Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:17 pm

Toast wrote: ↑
Yooo, i admire you trying to talk Korean. Honestly that's pretty dope. Best way to learn is to fail and try again. Now u know what not to do. u say something like 이제 μ„ΉμŠ€ν•˜μž?
Ya it was really broken Korean. Just words

I think I accidentally said
λ‚˜λŠ” λ‹Ήμ‹ μ˜ ν˜•μ œλ₯Ό μ—Ώ
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Damn and she wasnt orgasming on the spot from you saying that in korean?
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:55 am

Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Damn and she wasnt orgasming on the spot from you saying that in korean?
Oddly no.
Harsh rejection instead.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:59 am

Well just gonna post a short update here.

No intention to approach today. Just a chill day in Vancoucer.

I ended up approaching another Japanese chick. Couldn't resist...

She was older up close. But really cool nonetheless. Rejection. Didn't really care tbh. I just wanted to learn about Japan vs. Canada.

And then I ended up talking to maybe 6 Koreans and 2 Japanese just about moving abroad and learning another language. As well as trying to speak korean to native speakers. I definitely suck at it. But it's fun to challenge myself.

Gonna meet up with a Japanese guy I met today. No homo.

It's funny cuz I used to live in Vancouver before I cared about approaching or going to East Asia. I had no idea how awesome this place was.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:12 am

Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:59 am
Gonna meet up with a Japanese guy I met today. No homo.
Tons of homo
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:09 am

Aug 4
0/6

Technically 8 approaches but I'm not counting 2 of them.

So basically today was me pulling myself out of low volume hell. (I've barely done any approaching the last 4 weeks)

Summary
Fast early session.
Then a brutal midsession.

I saw plenty of girls but no easy ones. Then I caught myself being a bitch and started forcing hard approaches. Then I started to feel better.

"Hard" approaches were three duos and then a silent crowd approach. I didn't count 2 of three duos as an approach in my countbcuz I didn't ask for the number (Which is dumb... Especially for me).

So 6 or 8 approaches altogether. Which might be not-bad for some people reading this. But I know I can do much much much better than that.

Lessons
The real lesson here is that your never really done with AA. It's a constant fight (that gets easier over time). But your never fully done with it it seems.

Maybe after 10,000 approaches I'll feel done with it.

The next approach you do earns you the one after. And the next approach you skip, makes you skip the approach after.

@Toast and I were paying attention to situations we skip. And it seems like there's actually quite a bit of money left on the table when you start looking at every possible girl you could approach.

Happiness = Approaching
Approaching is integral to my happiness if seems. Like I dreaded going to work today. But as soon as I started approaching all was well with the world. I think I've formed an identity around it, and it's like an expression that needs to come out. I feel like something is "missing" when I'm not approaching.

Like I actually feel profound sense of something being wrong when j don't approach.

the focus for the next phase

I went to Vancouver to clear my head and write my goals down.

What became extremely apparent is that I'm not willing to forgo approaching even if it's just for a period of time in order to go to Korea.

My main goal is be living a life where I can be doing 300 to 400+ approaches a week. Thats almost certainly not feasible in Calgary. But the city I do it in doesn't matter. So long as I'm doing it.

Going to Seoul is just a really cool objective. Aim for the moon and land amongst the stars sort of thing.

Understanding how I can move to Korea is my #1 goal right now.

Once I have a well informed strategy on how to do it then I'll just execute it.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:55 am

Aug 5
2/13

Might've been more approaches... Or less. But I think it was 13.

summary
- Went out of my way to do 5 hard approaches today
- Still rusty af. But it's getting better.
- 2 different malls. And the normally bad mall was actually really solid
- Quick start. Build some serious momentum.
- lost that momentum during the drive. And had a hard time going again at the other mall. But did some hard approaches there.

notable interactions
Boyfriend?
Talked to a shy girl in H&M and while I'm talking shes preoccupied looking at this other guy standing close by whose just staring at me with a big smile. And j thought that must be her boyfriend. I ejected. And then the 2 ignored each other. Like what?

Hard approach 1 - Asian duo
Asian duo. Fuckkng hot. Had a boyfriend. Only for 4 months. Normally I would push on this girl to exchange anyway. But the friend their made me second guess it.

Hard approach 2 - super hot girl. Silent crowd
Hot as fuck girl. Like she had the nicest body ever. Probably one of the hottest girls I've approached. She was in a silent crowd waiting for bubble tea. I skipped it. Then came back and approached. She was pretty receptive. And I got her number. Im like 95% sure she'll ghost.

Hard approach 3 - escalator
Actually not too special. Super hot girl who went down the escalator and o had to follow. Boyfriend.

Hard approach 4 - Duo with a weird angle
Duo. This one was toufh because it was a duo sitting in a way where you couldn't actually approach where they saw you coming. It had to be from behind. And I had lost all my momentum from the earlier mall. Anyway i did it. And pushed twice in front of her friend. no dice. She was only in Calgary til Sept.

Hard approach 5 - mom and daufhter.

First time I did this one. I've been meaning to do a mom and daughter. The girl was cute and Asian. And as I got closer I started understanding some Korean words they were using. So now I had to approach. No dice. Girl was (CENSORED). If you know you know.

lessons
- Next time I need to start earlier. Which means getting to work earlier so I can leave earlier.

- having a more direct/aggressive and sexual energy. This worked really well in Toronto but I haven't really used it or tried it again since.

- Get more volume in. And do more hard approaches.

need to focus on Korea too
The other thing to is it feels like im neglecting my Korea goal. I still have no idea if I'm going to move to Seoul or Toronto first. So I need to
Prioritize that and actually take action on contacting more people in the know about work visas and approaching in Korea.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:58 am

Im like 95% sure she'll ghost.
πŸ‘»99.9%πŸ‘»
First time I did this one. I've been meaning to do a mom and daughter. The girl was cute and Asian. And as I got closer I started understanding some Korean words they were using. So now I had to approach. No dice. Girl was (CENSORED). If you know you know.
These still give me trouble. Haven't broken the barrier. Gotta just throw ur self into it and do it. Good stuff. Idk y but now that u have done it i feel like i need to.
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:56 am

Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:58 am
Im like 95% sure she'll ghost.
πŸ‘»99.9%πŸ‘»
These still give me trouble. Haven't broken the barrier. Gotta just throw ur self into it and do it. Good stuff. Idk y but now that u have done it i feel like i need to.

I think what made this one a bit easier was that I wasn't 100% sure of their age. Like it could've been friends. Could've been mom and daughter. But I reached that point in my head where I had to approach no matter. So I just walked over there and opened.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Toast

Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:34 pm

But I reached that point in my head where I had to approach no matter. So I just walked over there and opened.
I need to get to this point. There have been several smokin chicks I've passed cuz their with their mom

Have to be something i deliberately think about while out approaching. And take action on
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
Manganiello

Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:05 pm

Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:34 pm
But I reached that point in my head where I had to approach no matter. So I just walked over there and opened.
I need to get to this point. There have been several smokin chicks I've passed cuz their with their mom

Have to be something i deliberately think about while out approaching. And take action on
Just find a mom and daughter speaking Japanese and youre set.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:55 am

Aug 6
0/12

summary
- wasted an hour at a subpar mall. Then got to the better mall and it was quiet.
- Managed to get 4 hard approaches in (all duos. Hottest girls I saw today were in duos).
- I was either ignored or had really receptive girls in a longstanding relationship.
- Finding the hard approaches are making the anxiety higher and the aggressiveness lower.

notable approaches

Asian duo.
They were sitting at a bar table. I could only approach from the behind...
"hey"...
They turn around.
"I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi".
They turn back around and ignore me.
Alright...

There were a bunch of others but nothing really special happened I just got super quick rejections.

thoughts
Seems like the more audacious the approaches are the more anxiety I feel. But then when I actually do the approaches I'm passive AF. I was fairly direct and aggressive with getting the number this time last month.

But I think the break coupled with doing approaches that j wiuld never do earlier makes me feel more like I just want to bail.

So it feels like I got to pay the price and do the hard stuff before I can feel 'comfortable' enough to be hyper aggressive....

Or its just a matter of approaching for another week before I get the mojo back.

moving stuff
- not much. Just found a couple international recruiters based in Canada I can contact. I have to take a lot more action on this next week.
- friend asked if I wanted to go to Vancouver to train his sales staff. If I'm compensated well I'll do it. But at this point I need to hustle, bank up more money and make the plays that get me out of Calgary sooner. And approach more.
- always need to approach more.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]