The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:41 pm

-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:24 am

TUE 24/08/21

ACTION POINTS

-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Cold Approach
-Cold Thermogenesis
-Digital Marketing (3hrs)
-Consult Call
-Video Work
-Reading

Note: I will be doing the weekly private coaching call for the first time in 2 months. Frankly, I need to check-in and get some perspective. I am sometimes a bit freaked out by my situation. I have been sending 300 messages on Hinge a day, swiping 100 profiles on Tinder and Bumble, running boosts daily, and of course cold approaching. Literally nothing has happened. I know it's going to be like this for the first year, but I have a pretty unsteady foundation and it can be hard to stay positive in relation to forming bonds with women, as this has been elusive in an almost hilarious way for 3 decades now. I will ask Andy a few questions, because I need to figure out how to make even just a fraction of progress.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:49 pm

At least you recognise its normal during the first year. This is the 'don't give up' no matter how shitty it gets phase. Keep making that 0.1% improvement daily and it will accumulate and pay dividends. Just don't give up for any reason.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:58 pm

It did help to realise that. I kind of now understand, I may not get any girls in my life for another year :-( But after that, things may get better.

Cold Approach (DONE: Out for 30 mins, that's all I had - 1 approach, she ignored)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:15 pm

TUE 24/08/21

ACTION POINTS

-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Cold Approach (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis (DONE)
-Digital Marketing (3hrs) (FAILED)
-Consult Call (DONE)
-Video Work (FAILED)
-Reading (FAILED)

Day was OK, had more work to do than expected, so other tasks were failed today! Had a great consult call with a brilliant guy, and man, I am now going to bed and getting some sleep. I am going to keep working on my head, and really am going to have to get deep into some very positive, maybe quite cringey shit, because I just need to wire my brain to be more positive. I can't keep feeling defeated when I don't achieve the feelings and connection I crave in life. I just need to get my mind right. I will do the work to be better.

I have a plan. It will begin tomorrow. The headgame will be won.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:46 pm

Thats a ton of stuff to do in one day but nice work on it
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:05 am

Thanks man.

WED 25/08/21

ACTION POINTS

-Core (DONE)
-Cold Approach
-Cold Thermogenesis
-Therapy Session
-Video Work
-Read

Lets goooo!

Note: I have done several hours of headwork today, listening to some audiobooks, will rewire the habit of going into some mind files and feeling bad about them. They were learning experiences so I don't have to live that my whole life.

Will check in before bed.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:12 pm

Cold approach: Out for an hour, saw 1 girl, small Asian girl who was crossing the road, it was a difficult one, she was heading the other way. Then, at the end of the session, saw a group of 3, thought fuck it let's have a go, but I got thrown off when one of them appeared to have facial lessions, I think these 3 women may have had drug problems - perhaps they were attending a group or something. Bless them, nothing but respect for other humans in this world, but I didn't approach....

WIll be out again Thurs and Fri, incl. Friday night, Saturday night also, and Sunday will get the train to London and do some work there.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

oddish
Name: Jeroen
Goal: Achieve freedom

Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:40 pm

Duuuuuude,

Yesterday I read your entire log. My man you are a certified BEAST! Be proud Mac be PROUD!
The work ethic you have is just INSANE.

And having been through all that shit, and still have this outlook on life. My friend, I applaud you!
Good sir, you have nothing but my utmost RESPECT!

Keep on keeping on my friend. Once the ball gets rolling for you, you will be an UNSTOPPABLE force of nature. Mind my words.
I want to be on the first row to see it happen.
Better start making some popcorn then ;)

Love,

Jeroen
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:45 pm

Killing it as usual! Your consistency is very positive to see :twisted:
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:30 pm

oddish wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:40 pm
Duuuuuude,

Yesterday I read your entire log. My man you are a certified BEAST! Be proud Mac be PROUD!
The work ethic you have is just INSANE.

And having been through all that shit, and still have this outlook on life. My friend, I applaud you!
Good sir, you have nothing but my utmost RESPECT!

Keep on keeping on my friend. Once the ball gets rolling for you, you will be an UNSTOPPABLE force of nature. Mind my words.
I want to be on the first row to see it happen.
Better start making some popcorn then ;)

Love,

Jeroen
Bro thank you so much for saying that, really, this keeps me going. I share a lot here, the good times and the bad, this is a hard journey and I am open and honest about the challenges that I am going through, however, I can absolutely promise you that I am giving every fucking thing I have to make something of myself. Everything. To get to the guy I want to be, I will have to grind myself into a fine powder, and I am willing to pay that price to be something in this world. Come hell or high water man, I am getting it done, no excuses.

Right now, I had SUCH a long day, I am bone tired, but I am GETTING MY SHIT DONE. That is the nature of my life now bro. Even if it hurts so fucking bad, I know I must do it, because the feeling I want is to be able to look in the mirror and see a guy who truly fought his heart out in life. That day will come man.

The drive that is within me is really strong, the desire for success is a burning one, and one day I will make it man. The life of a warrior is often fucking miserable, in some ways, it's a journey into hell, but the thing about this journey is, at the end of it, we get to heaven.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:34 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:45 pm
Killing it as usual! Your consistency is very positive to see :twisted:
Thanks brother, just back from a therapy session, I will update you by saying after the session, I do feel quite soothed and healed, like there is definitely something to it. It is helping me build my self esteem and feel better about myself, and also, it helps process the horrible fucking hell that was the first 2 on the rock that floats through space known as planet earth! ;-)

Still grinding, gonna nap for 30 mins, then gotta attack work for a few more hours, this will be a late night and a fucking early rise as usual (I get up at 555am) but such is the life we chose and the price we are willing to pay to try to be great!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:51 am

Yesterday was hard work, towards the evening I was fucking dead ass tired, sustained only by sheer viscious rage built up over 3 decades - controlled aggression is necessary.

Back grinding today.

THUR 26/08/21

ACTION POINTS

-Gym
-Core (DONE)
-Cold Approach
-Cold Theremogenesis
-Movement & Stretching
-Video Work
-Dick Work
-Reading

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:13 pm

Cold Approach: Out for an hour, kept bitching out of approaching again and again, then saw an absolutely stunning Asian girl just standing still looking at her phone. Approached her: "Hi, I'm MAC, I thought you were beautiful and wanted to say hi", she said thanks, and then we talked briefly, I was yammering on about what I do, how I'm out getting my steps in, asked for her number, she said she has a boyfriend, I said no problem it was nice meeting you and kept walking. She was so pretty, she had lovely eyes - just felt good.

Swing and a miss, but I still approached man.

I am on my way to becoming proficient at cold approach.

Hell, I know I will get there: my mindset now is - I am good at cold approach.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:12 pm

THUR 26/08/21

ACTION POINTS

-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Digital Marketing (3hrs) (|FAILED, did 1hr)
-Cold Approach (DONE, 1 approach)
-Cold Theremogenesis (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (FAILED)
-Video Work (FAILED)
-Dick Work (FAILED)
-Reading (FAILED)

I worked hard and did loads, but its now 9pm and I developed a bit of a fever, so I am gonna sleep up and see if I can heal up a little, because tomorrow I am heading to the clubs and kicking ass until fucking 5am! Saturday, my mums birthday, will drive back in the morning dead tired and be with her all day. Will get a short night out done Sat night, going to one of the local places. Sunday, off to London and will do lots of approaches in the day.

Life is ease, life is flow, life is grace.

Everything will come to me. It’s a matter of time.

Time and my internal vision will sync up. In a year, so much will have materialised.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi