The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:27 pm

offwego wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:46 pm
I listened to the whole video. Majorly impressed by your clarity and ability to express yourself but I have a lot of reservations. What about getting skin cancer? How much sunscreen do you apply? Climate changed is destroying the ozone layer, making the sun a lot more harmful to human life than it was decades ago. For that reason I’m reluctant even to do either sunning or grounding outdoors.

Also how are you gonna breathe through your nose during a heavy weights workout?

I’ll put this comment on the YT page too.
Excellent, thank you.

Sure, we can have different viewpoints, you do you. Many of my friends avoid the sun and when we're out, they duck in the shade, etc as they think it's 'harmful'. That's their choice. It's what their parents and teachers told them in school, and now we have a mental health and neolithic disease epidemic. I can't influence that, but what I can do is ensure me, my inner circle, and my future happy are healthy and happy for life. The leading cause of death for people 15-25 now is suicide. In the 1970s, it was traffic accidents, and people would have thought it was impossible we would ever get here. With bluelight, screens and EMF, people are becoming low dopamine, and when we fear the one thing that produces dopamine (the sun), a whole lot of chaos is going to be brought to a lot of people until we accept the importance of reconnecting with nature.

Some thoughts:
-The link between sunlight and skin cancer comes from a lack of seeing the big picture, cherry-picking data, and vested institutional commercial interest. Remember, the food pyramid and Standard American Diet are also the norm in our world, among other narratives that disconnect us from nature and health. The view of the sun as harmful sells a lot of sunscreen among other products and very big companies with a lot of $$$ will throw a lot of money at keeping it that way. For instance, 'research' was done using very specific and limited waves of the spectrum. The sun emits a very large, complex spectrum of frequencies and full-spectrum sunlight is what has a very rejuvenating effect, restores life and vitality, and has sustained sentient life since time immemorial. Different communities in history have experimented with using the sun to heal disease and achieved some incredible results, which should have at least prompted further investigation. The cultures in the world that fear the sun experience problems because of it. For instance, in Australia there is a lot of hysteria around the 'donut' and ozone, and Australia also has the highest rate of autoimmunity in the region. Consider the evolutionary analysis, which given the absolutely rotten to the core state of scientific research (99% of which is funded by drug companies), this analysis is important. If sunlight caused skin cancer, how did our outdoor living ancestors survive for 2.5million years? Why does the sun nourish grass, why is no other animal dropping dead from skin cancer given they all live outdoors? And why do so many functions in the human organism require sunlight by design, including some of the most vital functions we can perform, such as the setting of circadian rhythm, which is an infinitely complex process involving every gene in the body and all major hormones?

-No sunscreen. You don't just dive in, you build a solar callus by taking a practical and sensible approach. I never wear sunscreen. Building a solar callus will be required for longer sun exposure but during sunrise, there is no UV.

-Man, so, so much to unpack in this assertion. To make this point, you'd have to provide a sufficient explanation for how the sun could be harmful in the evolutionary context, how this 'harmful' thing is responsible for the basis of the foodweb, how it drives all of life and how it has played a crucial role in shaping the complexity of sentient life. Fluctuations in climate that have been happening for absolute aeons and greater and greater levels of organism complexity have been observed during this process. Furthermore, evidence suggests significant stretches of time where our environment was 'worse' across many markers than it is now, and yet the evolutionary process continued. Ozone itself is not necessarily in stasis.

And just climate change aside, man, there are virtually innumerable other factors that contribute to our environment being really destructive on our wellbeing: technology and EMF are arguably factors which are orders of magnitude more significant in terms of their impact on human health, sedentary living, deterioration of the food supply and changes to agricultural and soil practices (it starts with the soil), We really could go on. Reductionist, simplistic thinking does not tend to produce optimal outcomes.

I think a big picture perspective brings us closer to optimal. I am aware of the changes to our environment, and as such, set up practices to mitigate, offset, and ultimately, regenerate the organism to enable thriving and realisation of potential. It's about getting the benefits, avoiding the risks, and using it to support your mission.

-Re. heavy weights workouts and mouth breathing: I talked about an overall comprehensive approach to normalising and retraining breathing, there is more to it to just the 1 tip I provided.

Note: I only answered you because you watched the whole video. Critical thinking is important, and when people are so aligned with mainstream dogma despite research on mitochondria having won the Nobel Prize and the Franklin Award, it is a waste of one's time to answer these questions. But given you actually watched it, I will say that sometimes it is useful to ask the question: "Who stands to benefit from this?". A Dr who charges an obese patient's insurance 100k to put knee cartilage in them which will just need to be replaced in 2 years benefits from the exchange, the patient who will live a life of obese misery (lol) does not. When the dogma of authorities really hurts you, and they did me, you learn to think better to get better. Nature practices are free and more powerful than anything any provider could ever conceive of - there is nothing they could ever produce in pill form that could be anywhere as powerful.

---

FRI 17/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-See Morning Sunrise (DONE)
-Breathwork (45m) (DONE)
-Core Work (DONE)
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Nutrition: Get DHA (Seafood) (DONE)
-Vit D: Use D Minder App (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis OR Infrared Sauna
-Work: Theory of Change Developement (DONE)
-Work: Speak to ND, discuss remote work contract, discuss raising rate. (DONE)
-Meetings: (1) Project Meeting, (2) Productivity Meeting (DONE)
-Gym (Lower) (DONE)
-See Sunset
-Blackout blinds & Blueblockers on from sunset
-Study Quantum Biology: Respond to posts, look into further lab tests as advised by Jan

Only 5:20pm so I will make the rest. Day was solid!

Weekend in London, got another date with the same gal, will try to see if we can go further.

I will do my evening check in, still gotta grind.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Shit one thing I have to add: unless the sun has stopped emitting full-spectrum sunlight, which by the way it has not (not will it ever) it is not more harmful!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:52 pm

I said this on the youtube channel but there is really very little danger of severe UV damage at sunrise

Weather apps show you the UV index fluctuation (was useful in Australia and NZ this cause you get burnt quickly without realising if you are red haired like I am) - minimal amount at 6am when the sun comes up. In fact when you are up for the exact moment of sunrise you barely see the sun unless you stay out for like an hr

NZ is the worst place as a ginger i have ever been for that btw. It was like being at high altitude all over the country
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:31 pm

Excellent point Radical, also, it must be stressed that there is a lot more to these ideas than expressed in a snapshot series of bites - I want to be careful how I communicate these ideas as they are the work of incredible men like Albert Einstein, Szent-Gyorgi, and Jack Kruse, and these guys are giants of men, truly brilliant individuals supporting the evolution of man.

I would love to go WAY deeper and share more with all, I will be setting up a free Facebook group and posting my research daily.

All are welcome!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:38 pm

FWIW I can fully attest to the magic of getting up early and getting sunlight. I never really cared about the sun (such a weird thing to say for a living being on planet Earth) but the pandemic opened my eyes. I try to be out every day for at least 20 minutes during peak sun hours now, and I get up and try to be outside for a short walk to watch the sunrise.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:17 pm

Holden wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:38 pm
FWIW I can fully attest to the magic of getting up early and getting sunlight. I never really cared about the sun (such a weird thing to say for a living being on planet Earth) but the pandemic opened my eyes. I try to be out every day for at least 20 minutes during peak sun hours now, and I get up and try to be outside for a short walk to watch the sunrise.
Fuck yes!! That is fucking awesome bro.

Gentlemen, many of us have felt what Holden describes here, and we know intuitively we raised our dopamine and created an internal environment which can expand...with a systematic approach to self improvement and leveraging these tools, IMO we can truly become anything.

Thanks for sharing that Holden I do appreciate it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:30 pm

FRI 17/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-See Morning Sunrise (DONE)
-Breathwork (45m) (DONE)
-Core Work (DONE)
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Nutrition: Get DHA (Seafood) (DONE)
-Vit D: Use D Minder App (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis OR Infrared Sauna (DONE)
-Work: Theory of Change Developement (DONE)
-Work: Speak to ND, discuss remote work contract (3hrs a day), discuss raising rate. (FAILED, sent her text and she agreed we’ll talk – I will ask for 1.5k, she was previously paying me 1k for 3hrs a day remote work)
-Meetings: (1) Project Meeting, (2) Timmy Productivity Meeting (DONE)
-Gym (Lower) (DONE)
-See Sunset (DONE)
-Blackout blinds & Blueblockers on from sunset (DONE)
-Consciosness Research Online Festival (FAILED, this was actually next Friday LOL)
-Study Quantum Biology: Respond to posts, look into further lab tests as advised by Jan (DONE)

Also did some life admin, ordered my Dad a drivers license renewal to keep another beast of a car on the road LOL, cleaned my shoes and prepped clothes for date tomorrow, and printed crypto homework which I will do tomorrow and I will do my trades tomorrow looking to put 2k into Crypto!

Now I am going to wind down and go to bed while listening to an amazing teacher, Ram Das, for some spirituality to heal the soul.

--

I am pretty close to closing the chapter of 'focusing on girls' phase of my life.

Yes, I finally got a girl to go on a date with me, and I am grateful.

The effort it all took with cold approaching and OLD was pretty heavy, man you don't even want to know. I am glad I got a date out of it but the effort it will take for me to get an active dating life is truly something that will be extraordinary, I would have to stop working, stop everything and do NOTHING but approach. And for what? To spend time with women.....Nah man, that ain't it. The date I had was nice and all but she didn't really say much. I will be honest, I felt feeling totally deflated: my first date....that was it? I felt good that I did it, but my soul was totally empty.

I'm closing this chapter now and putting it to bed. When it comes to women, I am not sure how I will make it work, if it ever happens, but in terms of life, I know I can do way, way better in life.

Now, my entire focus will be on business.

I will just keep dating ticking over. I will approach for 1 hour every single day, do some OLD every 2 weeks and run a boost (to this date, I have 2 matches after fucking hundreds of boosts but whats to lose?), and will just see what happens.

I would rather go high in life than just struggle my whole life trying to chase women who for the most part don't even want to know me.

We have to make choices about who we want to be. I am not willing to waste the chance I was given in life. I will it work in business.

Keep hammering,
MAC
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

creepo
Name: Ariel
Goal: Get laid
Motto: What time is it? Time to get laid

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:50 pm

My 2 cents...If that is really what you want then go for It. In my case i mindfucked myself focusing on "business" in the past to eventually come back to chasing girls.. just make sure It doesnt become a repetitive cycle where you come back to Girls then back to business etc..
    Reach Milestone: 10 lifetimes lays. [7/10]

Get 10 lifetimes lays before 16/08/2022

One and only goal: Get my lays.
    MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:56 pm

Haha nah man that's not going to be a problem ;-)

I am 30 bro. This is real ass life. There is no time to waste.....

I will still approach daily of course, but it's no biggie, if anything happens cool if nothing happens I don't give a rats ass,

BED TIME FOR MAC

In London tomorrow and going on another date with the gal from last week PLEASE say more than 1 sentense this time please...............
    -Your friend, Ravi

Radical
    Name: Cam
    Goal: Funnel/Product Building
    Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:49 pm

I mean doing 1 hr of approach every day isnt exactly quitting dude. Online dating should eventually be fairly passive, except you have a lot of profile building still to go

You have so much in the way of gains you can make in dating dude, it sounds like you are starting to doubt whether success is worth it because you dont know what it actually looks or feels like. I can understand that but im incredibly disappointed to read this talk of 'closing the chapter' when you are just getting started in all honesty

It doesnt sound like the Mac that wrote the log up til this point
    Manganiello
    Name: Brandon
    Goal: Career Launch
    Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:27 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
    Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:30 pm
    I'm closing this chapter now and putting it to bed. When it comes to women, I am not sure how I will make it work, if it ever happens, but in terms of life, I know I can do way, way better in life.
    Ok so 6 things:

#1 If you make that decision it will haunt you for the rest of your life. Mark my words.

#2 The process is mostly painful while you're building yourself up. So don't think of the pain as abnormal or a signal to quit.

#3 You need to give yourself a little bit of oxygen. Like don't make emotional decisions. Don't trust any of your decisions unless it comes from calm, collected, rational and informed place of mine.

#4 There's an industry around helping guys get more sex. If you believe the hype you'll be disillusioned. It's not easy to get to the place where you're 'doing well'

#5 ​Let's put this into perspective and accept the fact that if you quit this you'll quit everything. Quitting is a behaviour that perpetuates. So don't run to the escape of business cuz to me the idea of going into business instead is a flat out lie. And an emergency escape button you're brain is giving you so the pain stops.

It doesn't stop. It's part of the process. And guess what will be painful too... Business.

#6 The cavalry isn't coming. It's up to you make it and up to you alone. People will want to help you. But it's rare for someone to show up to your house randomly and encourage you. This isnt the movies.
    Past Goals:
    🗡️ AA Program Log
    ☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
    🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
    🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
    [Guide]

Manganiello
    Name: Brandon
    Goal: Career Launch
    Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:29 pm

Manganiello wrote:
    Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:27 pm
    if nothing happens I don't give a rats ass
    Yes you do. Whyd you start in the first place?

You're trying to shield yourself from the obligatory and painful process you have to go through.

This is all coming from a good place Mac. We want you to win.

Nobody wants to see you fail.
    Past Goals:
    🗡️ AA Program Log
    ☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
    🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
    🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
    [Guide]

Rags2Bitches
    Name: Andrey
    Goal: Build service biz

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:00 am

you’re frustrated dude and i get it.

not going to talk about cold approach in your shithole city or that you’re writing off women from one mediocre date. most of the thousands of approaches you’ve done were when you were fat with horrible style, but still it’s frustrating as hell and it’s fully within your right to vent in your log.

but i can’t leave what you said about OLD alone. you keep telling @MattsCrib that he’s not taking himself seriously enough and proceed to do the exact same thing. your efforts in OLD have been fucking retarded and pathetic. i have said this 3 times already at least and you acknowledge it but it doesn’t seem to sink in. i’ll gladly say it a 4th.

OLD is. about. pictures. this man (you) does ONE (1!!!) mediocre photoshoot with a photographer 2x worse than the one who did Master’s and 10x worse than the portrait photographer who did Joe’s or Joe himself or any of the photographers I subcontract to. how the hell do you expect that to be enough? your best and only decent photo is you wearing a backpack like an overgrown university student in a t shirt.

i promise you even at your current weight i can get you a profile that results in multiple dates per month. please take yourself seriously and focus on the right variables. swiping and messaging with a shitty profile does absolutely nothing.

when i had my editor work on your pic a few months ago you told me my faith in you wasn’t in vain. i’m holding you to it
    MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:03 am

Firstly gentlemen, thank you for your posts, it’s greatly appreciated.

Alright man. This is complicated, you need more context. I am not going to make any defiitive decisions I will just think it over this weekend.

It was actually my friend who convinced me to go this route, we had a multiple hour discussion in the forrest, I also ran it by the guys in the group, and everyone was kind of agreed this is the best way for me to go. This includes Andy btw. I think how I phrased it in this log was a bit dramatic.

Quitting is not in my DNA trust me, lol. If he didn't totally convince me after many hours of talk, I wouldn't have even considered it.

I wanted to move to London next month and approach every single day. That’s what my people in London expected, and now I will have to tell them it ain’t happening.

I provided way more details on the private group, so yes I missed some important context.

I made a great new friend, a dude I really admire and want to emulate, and he has been so fucking helpful to me. He has kind of given me the blueprint he used to get where he is, I am thankful, but it will require SERIOUSLY HARD WORK. Like, realistically, it’ll be 80-100hrs a week from now on. And I have this guy checking in on me twice a day. I had to hustle to make this connection, work and risk that went in, but unlike with women, this actually paid off and we actually became bros.

So we talked, he said, dude, don’t move to London stay put save your money and spend it on Ads every month. He talked about a lot of stuff I’ll need to look into, and living in London just won’t be viable man.

There are many details I don’t put here, like the fact that I moved so much of my life around, put so much off, reduced my hours a tonne, did a while lot to accommodate being able to go really really hard into getting dates. I gave a concerted effort for many months and I did get 1 date yes from a approach 2 weeks ago, which was good. As nice as she is and believe me she was such a sweet lady, she didn’t say much at all. I personally am very expressive and I kinda want that energy. So I must tell the truth. I left thinking, man, that ain’t it. I’m a big boy and will keep going and try to get another girl to date me. But yeah, it was interesting.

In this process, I have lost a lot of weight, improved my mental state and self esteem a tonne, and lots of other positive things happened. I will be honest, when I began to feel way better about myself, I did begin to think, man I am pretty good as a guy, the fact women do not see this is totally on them. I am happy with who I am.

I am obviously not giving up, do you know me?!

But meeting my friend changed a lot.

It showed that a very successful dude who I’ve followed for years is someone who actually wants to know me, and he has done a lot for me and been so helpful.

With women, it’s not the case. Fighting tooth and nail for the attention of them was something I was willing to do for many more months, but right now, I am frankly thinking of just doing it as a daily process that takes up an hour, and just leave it at that.

Sometimes it’s crunch time and we have to sack up and do what it takes to be more and be better.

With very solid work ethic, it must be possible to improve dating outomes and work solidly. I am sure of it.

I understand I phrased that in a dramatic way, for that I am sorry, but I am just stuck with all this and it is definitely tricky.

Moving forward: I’ll still cold approach for 1hr a day, I will re-do my OLD in a month or two and try to get it really on point, and I will do whatever else I can possibly do. I am in the gym 4 x a week, I am losing weight, I am doing my best.

I won’t be in London, so yeah, the women here really are not my type (no offence to them) but the Uni students are back as it’s now term time so they will be about and they’re quite nice.

The mission must be to be greater than I currently am. It absolutely must be to transcend it all.

Just a whole lot to process man. I’m off to London shortly and will see how tonights date goes.

No definitive decisions have been made. I'll give it time and thought.

Keep hammering,
    MAC
    -Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:23 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
    Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:00 am
    you’re frustrated dude and i get it.

not going to talk about cold approach in your shithole city or that you’re writing off women from one mediocre date. most of the thousands of approaches you’ve done were when you were fat with horrible style, but still it’s frustrating as hell and it’s fully within your right to vent in your log.

but i can’t leave what you said about OLD alone. you keep telling @MattsCrib that he’s not taking himself seriously enough and proceed to do the exact same thing. your efforts in OLD have been fucking retarded and pathetic. i have said this 3 times already at least and you acknowledge it but it doesn’t seem to sink in. i’ll gladly say it a 4th.

OLD is. about. pictures. this man (you) does ONE (1!!!) mediocre photoshoot with a photographer 2x worse than the one who did Master’s and 10x worse than the portrait photographer who did Joe’s or Joe himself or any of the photographers I subcontract to. how the hell do you expect that to be enough? your best and only decent photo is you wearing a backpack like an overgrown university student in a t shirt.

i promise you even at your current weight i can get you a profile that results in multiple dates per month. please take yourself seriously and focus on the right variables. swiping and messaging with a shitty profile does absolutely nothing.

when i had my editor work on your pic a few months ago you told me my faith in you wasn’t in vain. i’m holding you to it
    Thanks bro I hear you but I actually did 3 shoots, albeit with the same photographer so I guess we can just say that blends into 1 lol. I did drop 10lbs between the first two shoots and the 3rd, and have dropped a further 16lbs since. However I definitely listened to what you said and I have actually taken what you said seriously, I am working on the actions you gave: I am dropping weight and booking further shoots. I am working hard in the gym, dieting and getting to 200lbs (not long left now man) so I can actually book shoots with a solid photographer and try this over again.

Just want to emphasise that I took your advice dead ass serious and I am doing everything I can to make it happen man. My memory is pretty solid, your exact words were 'diet down ti abs and slowly build back up again', and then I think you said I should take pics when I was lean enough for abs or in that zone - I went ahead and mentally said I'll do them at 200lbs as I'll need to be 185 to be shredded (6 ft 5 and I do have a bit of muscle). The scale was 214lbs today man, that ain't far now, I was 232lbs in the previous pics.

I totally hear you and I am on the exact pathway you outlined here bro trust me.

MAC
    -Your friend, Ravi