The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:10 pm

Thanks brother appreciate you.

TUE 05/10/21

Today’s effort was really solid.

Did lots of good work. Went out and cold approached for 2hs (1 approach, hard no). Got life admin done. All good. Back on track now.

Notes: I have changed a few pics on my OLD. Used the one of me on the bench as my main. I ran two boosts today to see whats what. No matches still. We knew this. I am still getting better as a man, I still lost 20lbs since the previous shoots, and have improved style. It is going to be a long walk to freedom for this soul...but that’s why I am here. :)

Back tomorrow and will keep working.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:16 am

Hey bros. I have a busy day today, heading to another city to negotiate with a former boss about a remote work contract. If it goes in my favour, we're moving to the 'burbs outside London, and commuting in each day. That will improve my life a lot and will be better for my dating.

Also, random, but this kinda just happened. I got a match on Tinder, nice Indian girl, pretty thicc, a lovely looking lady. She is leaving for Canada on Sunday, but I asked if she wants to grab a drink, and it looks like I've got a date this Thursday night. This was unexpected, and def is the highlight of my OLD career so far. Well, it will be my first OLD date, so the new pic must have helped, as that is all that has changed.

Possibly on the verge of another win.

Lots of work to do today, and gotta squeeze in cold approach for 2 hrs, but I'll do it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:02 pm

You got this Mac. Everyone has shit days. As long as it doesn't become a down-trend, the occasional mini-dip every now and then is inevitable and acceptable. The fact you feel shit about it is a very good sign because it shows you CARE. Which means you will not allow it to happen again. When you are emotionally invested in your success, you will self-regulate the off-days.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:29 pm

Thank you brother, you know how serious this is for me, you know what I go through. It's a personal matter. With you men behind me, I will prevail.

--

I had a great day today, really solid, went to have a meeting with a former boss, negotiated a new remote work contract with her, asked for a payrise, she played hardball as experienced leaders do. Her deal was, I get the pay rise, bit it's full-time, and it's in the office 5 days a week. I learned from the best, this woman taught me the whole game of having a brass ring-piece. I got the outcome I want. She has been a CEO for twice as long as I've been in the labour force and is one of the most exceptional people I ever met. When she moved to other organisations, I would move heaven and earth to find a way to work for her. She is responsible for a lot of my professional development and she encouraged me to step up and go forward when I was a lowly project assistant. I remember the life changing train journey when she told me I could "do anything I want". A person of her stature praising my absolutely fucked up self those years ago, when I had been an anxious mess for 2 years, is something I replay in my head a lot. I got my first role with her, when she was leading a different organisation. many years ago. I was a very junior person and would barely have the opportunity to say 1 word to her, I used to use the opportunity to make her cups of tea to ask her questions on the industry.

Now, I'm doing one of the most important jobs in her organisation and managing quite a lot of staff and resources. Plus, I got my way and only need to do 4 hrs a day, so I can cold approach, and build my biz on the back burner. It's all remote.

We're moving to the suburbs outside London. It will come together.

Just days like this show me how far I have come as a man.

I drove him victorious. In my car, I thought to myself, man, what a feeling it would be if I was driving home to a family, to a wife and kids who depend on me to bring home the bacon, how good I would have felt.........one day.......I will do literally anything for this feeling. One day I will be rock solid as a man and will be bringing home bank to a wife and a whole bunch of kids. That will be ME, a guy who went on his first date at 30....that will be me....

Note to self: Just keep working champ, your time will come. You are not nothing. You have something to you. Others will see in due course.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:40 am

Morning gentlemen.

I had my first Tinder date last night.

I changed my pics following last week’s style revision and photos and got a few matches from some boosts.

One girl agreed to go for a drink last night. She’s leaving for Canada on Sunday, but I wanted to go on a date and just hang out with a lady. So we arranged it and I went over.

She was SUCH a cool girl, just had a fantastic personality, smart, funny, pretty, and very opinionated. She was thicc, bigger girl, really pretty Indian chick. She is smashing life as an entrepreneur and eluded to being from quite a wealthy background. She bought me drinks all night which was unexpected but appreciated.

We had a great time talking, and then we went outside, sat on some steps near the bar and made out all night. It was quite hot, she was biting my lip and neck, lol. She then told me I can go straight to her hotel today, and will send me her address.

So yeah, I won one last night. I got one of the experiences I really needed and have been looking for, and it really felt awesome.

The best feeling is the feeling of HARD WORK paying off.

7 months of weight loss preceded this evening. Many consecutive days of cold approach, beating my mind generated bullshit day after day after day. Many hard reps in the gym. Living with much discomfort. Style consults. Revising my look. Photoshoot after photoshoot.

For one evening where I just felt like a top guy, like a guy who has never had problems.

That is why we work so hard on ourselves.

I feel great this morning, like more whole as a human and more satisfied. I am grateful to this chick for giving me the chance to hang out with her even tho she is leaving. It helped me a lot.

This is the path I have chosen, of going for elite. There is no need to settle when A+ is available. I will keep showing up and working my arse off EVERY FUCKING DAY. You already know that. I am willing to pay the price for a shot at greatness with blood, sweat, and tears,

And there will be plenty of them in the years to come.

I am going to go for a 20 minute walk and enjoy my victory for a moment. Then, getting a haircut, and grinding out my processes. Will do a quick approach and then must dial in this talk I am delivering tomorrow. Haven't even started putting it together yet, but I know the content. It's fine.

All other processes were executed in the day. Wrote an article, posted 2 TikToks, went out and did 1 cold approach (she kept moving), and otherwise hustled through life.

Haircut, life admin, quick approach, and prep for talk.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:15 am

FUCK YEAH BOI
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:54 pm

I have no words. Actually I do.

WELL DONE!!!!!!
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:05 pm

MY FUCKING GUY!!!!

Proud of you bro. It's all coming together piece by piece.
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:04 pm

Yeeeeah buddy

Question :
MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:40 am
She then told me I can go straight to her hotel today, and will send me her address
I'm confused. Did she invite you to her hotel room?
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:27 pm

Good job man, i like your positive attitude, you remind me of thebarstardfromglasgow on GLL (thebastard here).
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:15 pm

OH MAN. Thank you brothers so, so much for your praise, it truly means the world to me.

I still feel on top of the world, so excited, and damn just been a kick ass day for me. A big boost of confidence.

Today, my Tinder date from last night messaged me her hotel address, told me to swing by in the evening, she told me we’d have some drinks and have fun.

...And, I didn’t go meet her!

I told her I had an amazing time with her, loved meeting her, definitely want to stay in contact and keep talking, but tonight just will not work for me.

Why was this?

I have to be honest. She was cute, a nice looking bigger girl, but I was not sexually attracted to her. I did not want to sleep with her, with all due respect in the world, I simply couldn't. Bigger girls can be lovely, but I am not sexually attracted to them. I say that respectfully as a guy who was fat, and is still in the process of getting the body I want.

And it’s totally, totally OK.

I wanted the companionship, the connection, and the great experience of being with someone. I got that. She was an outstanding human being whose company I loved, everything about her personality was amazing and it was a lovely evening. I enjoyed making out with her, but I didn’t want to sleep with her as I was not attracted to her in that way.

I definitely need experience, I understand that, and I know some may say I need to gain experience by any means necessary. But, when it came to it on this occasion, I found it hard to sleep with someone who I’m not physically attracted to. I may be open to doing that next time. But we are atleast now looking at there being a next time! That’s the great news!

This was still a major win for me, I feel great.

@Crisis_Overcomer , to clarify, we matched on Tuesday, we talked on Wednesday, date agreed for Thursday night. Thursday night we have a great, soul-affirming date, and as we’re making out for a while, she says I can’t come to her hotel tonight as she is packing and it’s a mess, but I can come over tomorrow (Friday night), and we’ll have fun. I was just happy I got this far man. I am a better man than I was when I first came to KYIL, and I will keep becoming a better man with every day that passes, and every month of bone-crunching effort that becomes year after year of building a true war machine….

The feeling of just sitting next to another human being, connecting deeper and deeper, feeling attraction, and then that building until we were on the steps outside just all over each other. You know what I mean. It was so good for both of us and made me feel like I am a man who has a chance with some women out there. In March, I truly thought there was not one single woman on the planet who would give me a shot.

That in and of itself is MASSIVE PROGRESS.

My life is getting better now, it is undeniable, and I will do whatever it takes to get to elite outcomes in dating, business, and social life, and I will set my future family up for multiple lifetimes….I obviously have many years to go, but this process has truly started and I am on the path.

Like all of us bros, I am a work in progress, but I will keep working on myself and doing self improvement like a god damn religion, and I look forward to getting the intimacy and sex life that I want, with women who I am more sexually compatible with going forward.

Again, I do not mean to in any regard appear disrespectful to the my date who invited me to her hotel room tonight, I am really flattered and it means a lot. This was NOT a problem with her. She was lovely, kind, generous, and so fun to be around.

--

Today was solid all round. Did many hours of work for my talk, did cold thermogenesis, mood and outlook was great, and took care of some life admin.

Tomorrow, going to do a talk, hang out with friends all day (they're a 2hr drive away), spend lots of time outdoors on their farm, and we may head out for the evening and enjoy a few drinks - maybe. Staying the night at their farm, and Sunday, I shall come back home, get a cold thermogenesis session done, then go grab my buddy and spend the whole day hanging out in nature at a park. I will do a few approaches in the park if possible, lol, it's a large space and popular in our city.

Then Monday will roll around and it'll be war again. Cold approach every day, working on the biz, all that. Body progress pic coming in 2 weeks,

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:47 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
...And, I didn’t go meet her!
MakingAComeback wrote:
I have to be honest. She was cute, a nice looking bigger girl, but I was not sexually attracted to her. I did not want to sleep with her, with all due respect in the world, I simply couldn't. Bigger girls can be lovely, but I am not sexually attracted to them
To be honest when I opened this thread, I was like oh shit MAC finally got laid, and then I was like oh noooo what happened did she ghost.

But mad respect for being honest to yourself and not just lowering your standards just to tick off the box. Looking forward to your next date and when you finally get laid.

Keep hammering,
colgate
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:33 am

There is nothing wrong with having standards when it comes to getting laid! Keep those up and the hotter women will smell it on you as you wont reek of thirsty desperation like all the other men do. Great job my man! So excited for things coming together for you. Also it's a real mark of sexual maturity to know that this dick is too good for these trifling thots.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:42 am

Haha, thanks brothers, man, it was such a good place to be. If you would have told me 7 months ago, I would be turning a girl down, I would have thought you were insane.

As you both know, so much work has gone into this man, and I will find the type of girls I want to be with and build a fulfilling sex life that leaves all parties concerned better off, more whole, and more satisfied.

It will come. I will log in one day and have a true victory to report for you.

We're all gonna make it.

And until then, we grind.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:27 am

Well the important thing is your main goal

Is this now 2 of the 8 dates knocked down?

You'll hit that easy