colgate - first instadate of the year!!!

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:15 pm

CainGettingLaid wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:31 pm
Would really like to pitch in my opinion on your cold approach stuff as well
I'm open to cold approach advice (from anyone). While I did massive volume in the past 2 weeks, I didn't end up getting any dates from any of them (not including instadates, since those are "convenient"). I've been following Mike Mehlman's style closely for the most part and keeping my approaches short and playing the numbers game. Here's most of my approaches (where the girl is receptive)

me: hey [this is really random but], (i thought) you're really cute/hot/attractive/pretty. [maybe some compliment on a specific feature if applicable, like hair, style, or makeup]
her: thanks!
me: whats your name
her: [name]
me: i'm colgate. what are you up to right now
her: [whatever she's up to]
me: (if free): let's go grab a coffee/tea/bite together right now
her: [response, if yes, instadate. if no, continue]
me: well i think we should hang out sometime when you're free. let me get your number/exchange contacts
her: ok [gives me number and i type into phone]
me: ok im gonna shoot you a text real fast with my name
me: alright have a good day/it was nice meeting you/etc

Occasionally, I might have a longer chat with the girl if I feel like it but that's maybe on 5-10% of my approaches. If I'm really trying to get volume, I basically play "pinball" and keep the interactions short to talk to a lot of girls.
Last edited by colgate on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:41 pm

If you’re really looking to gain weight try Gallon of Milk a Day (GOMAD) I gained 30lbs in a month. One of the worst decisions I have ever made in terms of my fitness lol. It was all fat.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
colgate

Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:03 pm

Didn't wanna write this last night because I was tired.
Food
- Whole Foods Pizza (~520 cal)
- Whole Foods Breakfast Burrito (~800 cal)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 30g protein shake
- 300g chicken thighs
- lots of slices of ham
^dont think i hit 3000 cal yesterday. was trying to "space out" my meals more and having more meals but ended up just not eating enough

Daygame
Did an "actual" sesh again, at the mall. 9 straight rejections and then some girl was bored so we got Starbucks. I did the first 4 approaches in like 5 minutes and then I got stuck in line for 35 minutes at Zara because I wanted to buy something.
Notable Approaches:
Opened a Tennessee Titans cheerleader in line at Zara. We had a longer convo because I was also bored waiting in line. Said she was catering her family so she couldn't hang out. Said "her boyfriend probably wouldn't like it" if we exchanged, I pushed 1x for the lolz (I think she was ultra """receptive""" to me up until that point because she too was waiting in line, also I would think cheerleaders get hit on all the time and they'd rather keep a positive energy up. regardless i didnt want to do something like push 11x here, esp since she was basically captive to me in line).
---
Girl starts giggling when I open her.
me: whats your name
her: *giggling* im good!!!
me: ok good, what are you up to today
her: *giggling and walking away*
---
Girl that declines me immediately scurries into the next store because I keep walking in the same direction and don't change my pace.
---
Instadate was this ultra hottie who gets approached a lot. I think she just wanted free Starbucks lolz. I tried pulling 5x but no dice. Here's how that went:
*talked about music for a bit*
attempt 1: we should listen to music at my place
her: omg no we just met
(i wait some minutes, more convo)
attempt 2: yeah so anyway let's go listen to some music at my place
her: we can just listen to it here /pulls out phone and plays some stuff/
(i listen to the music for a bit)
her: sorry if you can't hear it i dont wanna play it loudly
attempt 3: thats why we should listen to music at my place we can play it as loud as we want
her: omg no
(more convo, i play some music i like from my phone, etc)
attempt 4: lets continue this at my place
her: omg no
(more banter)
attempt 5: ok i gotta go. come with me to my place it's right here.
her: lol nooo. but lets get brunch later this week what's your phone number
(exchanges)

So since she invited me for brunch, that means she's gonna ghost. I think I did what I could have here lol. I pussed out on going for the kiss at the end and only hugged. Next time I need to *really* engrain the mindset of "I'm never going to see this chick again so let's be aggressive".
But I need to approach more and increase my mileage, I haven't approached 20-40 girls 4+ days a week for 6 months yet so it's too early to say anything, and I need more experiences.

I drove all the way to Broadway and was going to go out, but I got into a rather pointless philosophical discussion about approaching women with my Japanese friend and I got demotivated. It's probably obvious to everyone else here, but I really need to quit doing that shit. It's such a waste of time, and I lose focus. I'm too new and too inexperienced to be doing things like "taking a step back" and etc.
stop whining
stop procrastinating
stop malaise
stop anxiety
stop extrapolating
stop philosophizing
stop analyzing
stop "taking a step back"
do the work
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:43 am

Not the best day ever, but not the worst day I suppose haha.

REALLY BAD time management at the beginning of the day. I set my alarm to 9:00am and didn't end up actually getting out of bed until noon.

Gym
@CainGettingLaid was right. I'm not gonna bother weighing myself tbh, maybe at most every month or something. The gym scale read 143 lbs and I'm like there's no fucking way that's right haha. I think digital scales all just suck in general and if I really wanted accuracy, I need an oldschool analog scale with the weights.
Overhead Press - 105x5/105x5/110x5/110x4(failed)/100x5 -> next: 110 5x4
Dips - 0x5/10x5/20x5/20x5/20x5 -> next: 25 5x5
Squats - 155x5/165x5/175x5 -> next 175 5x5. I really underestimated my squat lol.
No approaches (I pussed out on quite a few girls), but I did go up to 2 girls using a squat rack and asked them if I could join their rotation. They hesitatingly complied haha. Also I should have done some core today but all the machines were being used and I was in a hurry to go home. Need to make sure I wake up earlier so I don't come during rush hour.

Food
- 4 cups whole milk
- 6 egg yolks
- Kashi GO 12g protein cereal
- 40g protein shake (from gym)
- bigass chipotle burrito and chips
- ordering a pizza rn to chow. def not even close to 3000 cals otherwise
- prob need to make a protein shake too

Work
Spent some time at work but my computer is fucking slow as hell and now I'm trying to tell my boss to get me a new one. That being said, I persevered on trying to get around it but I didn't get real work done.

Daygame
Had a world-class session today. 1/1.
Was eating at Chipotle where I saw a cute girl in line. Waited for her to pay for her meal and then approached. I invited her to eat with me but she said she had to go study so we just exchanged. DM me for my bootcamp on how to get a 100% exchange rate from cold approach (jk no ban pls).

It was almost gonna be 0 approaches (I think I've approached at least once everyday in Nashville so that would have been unfortunate if my streak broke), but @lacroix was out starting his session so I felt I had to make at least one approach haha.

I wanted to do a real session today but my time management was awful.

Nightgame
Physical screens: 2
Receptive/Neutral: 1
Unreceptive: 1
Comments on my girls' size 11-12 pink anime girl hoodie that I bought yesterday: 5
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-06 at 17.00.28.jpeg
Was almost literally going to do nothing and stay at home all night, but some of @Manganiello's recent stories have been motivating me so I felt I had to make the bare minimum effort of at least driving to Broadway. Started off by just scoping places.

Then I did my first indirect approach ever on some duo in the street:
me: hey do you guys wanna do some karaoke
them: no
me: really?
them: really.
I need to stop asking and start demanding lol. Also I don't know why I indirectly approached them.

Then I pussed out for 30 minutes on this chick in some venue and she left. rip.

Went somewhere else and pussed out for another 10 minutes. The clock struck midnight and I decided to screen the conveniently placed Asian girl 2 tables away from me. Told me she had a boyfriend instantly. So yeah, I think my screening method is alright so far if I have the balls to actually do it.

Was gonna go home, but decided man I really need to do a screen where I don't wait around for 51 hours and I just immediately go up to her. So I went back and tried another one.

Waited like 1-2 mins and narrowed in on a duo that 2 or 3 other guys were kinda hovering. Tapped her on the shoulder and grabbed her hand and said "i think you're cute, let's dance". She had her phone kind of in her hand but she was putting her purse further up on her shoulder to grab my other hand. She kinda looked confused with her phone hand so I took her phone from her hand and pushed it to her friend.
me: "hold this"
friend: "why?????"
me: "cuz im gonna dance with her"
Her friend just complied. I did my whatever dancing with the girl and twirled her and etc. Her friend is like "you're a terrible dancer". I just said "I don't give a fuck" and continued. Saw one of the hovering guys from earlier eyeing me but I reacted zero.
Later the girl was trying to tell me something and I literally could not understand her. Put my arm around her and kept saying "I don't know what you're saying". Eventually, her friend grabbed her back like "now I'm dancing with her" and I ejected lol. Overall, pretty fun interaction haha. I could have pushed it farther if I knew what to do (maybe I should have been like "let's get out of here so I can actually hear you"), but just trying to get my nightgame mileage in.

Anyway, wrt nightgame, I've read a good chunk of GLL stuff but if anyone has specific advice based on what I'm doing, I'm open to hearing it. Trying to overcome my "screening anxiety". I looked at the GLL nightgame program and I don't think I need to do it, because it seems to mostly resolve approach anxiety at night, which I've mostly overcome (if I just had to go up to girls and ask for their number at night, I could do that ez. but since I've decided to immediately screen upon the approach, I have a degree of anxiety). But yeah, I'm open to hearing feedback about my various interactions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
colgate

Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:30 am

Very strange and unproductive day today, but I don't feel bad about it somehow. tl;dr: I slept 14 hours today because every time I went to sleep I had intense erotic dreams.

I've had a lot of issues with time management since I've joined the forums, and one of the reasons is because I don't want to wake up early enough. There was a period of time when I was in Chattanooga and approaching, and here in Nashville when I was approaching 1-2 weeks ago where I didn't have as much of a problem with it (I was naturally waking up around 9:30am), but this week I've had a lot of trouble with it, but for a different reason.

I didn't say this on the forums but when I came to Nashville 2 weeks ago, I decided I would only come if it was with a girl. So I haven't fapped for the past 20 or so days (and I still haven't).

For the past 3-4 nights, every time I fall asleep I have really sexual dreams where I kiss and hookup with random girls (some girls I fabricate, others are those I approached in Nashville). When I open my eyes in the morning (around 8-9am ish), I really want to return to those dreams so I go back to sleep. In the past few days, I begrudgingly got myself out of bed around noon and kind of in a bad mood, because I just wanted to return to those sexual dreams. Even when I take a nap in my car it happens.

Today, I decided to just indulge myself and see what happens. I woke up a few times (one to take a call with my boss, and another to eat a snack), but I basically slept for like 14 hours total. It felt really good to just pretend the real world didn't exist and I could just go back to my erotic dreams and be satisfied. I think this continuous sleeping became a drug. I finally woke up for real at like 7:45pm and I strangely didn't feel like shit or something, but I kind of just felt nothing. So I guess it really was a drug. Tbh, I could have kept sleeping, I didn't really want to stop but I decided I should cut it for now.

Food
- 2 cups whole milk
- 6 egg yolks
- a bunch of almonds
- burger and loaded bacon+cheese+onion fries
- 10 in pizza

Daygame
0/2 lmao.
1 - duo smoking weed in an alleyway. I pussed out for a good minute and then I walked over and saw them walking out. Really awkward interaction after I opened one of them, cuz i didn't know what to say haha.
me: can i get some weed lmfao
her: we're all out
me: uh ok can i get your number
her: uh we're just trying to get dinner
2 - in the restaurant, married

I don't know what the fuck happened to me and why I'm not going out and approaching. I'm just spiraling or something.

Nightgame
Physical screens: 1?

Really did not want to go out at all. Went to some rooftop bar playing a bunch of shitty music but I put myself in the middle of the dance floor and tried to get into it. Some dude complimented my leather jacket which was nice.

Went somewhere else, didn't see anyone I liked, and I kind of just stayed there, but eventually had the balls to leave.

Last place, I was dancing a bit and decided to just maintain eye contact with this other girl dancing. I'd never tried this since I used to have a big issue with looking people in the eye, but approaching a lot 2 weeks ago kind of indirectly made me stop darting my eyes away when people would look at me. Anyway, she started looking at me and smiling and came towards me and we started making up our own dance. Then she came towards me and asked what my name was. I asked hers but I couldn't hear it so I put my arm around her and at some point I got it. Then I took her hand for the next song and we danced some more. She actually twirled me a few times which hasn't happened to me before. At some point she asked if there were any girls I liked and I said "you". She was like "oh no no no" and then her friend butted in like "we're here on a bachelorette party, we're gonna go". I ejected before they did though lol. Kind of a weird interaction.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Dewm

Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:20 pm

colgate wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:30 am
- 6 egg yolks
are you eating the whites too? There’s a lot of protein in the egg whites which helps build muscle. Yolks are good too as there are a lot of good fats in the yolk. Just curious.
Goals
Love Myself
colgate

Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:35 pm

Dewm wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:20 pm
are you eating the whites too? There’s a lot of protein in the egg whites which helps build muscle. Yolks are good too as there are a lot of good fats in the yolk. Just curious.
I'm not a diet expert and I have to find the source (or maybe it's broscience), but I think I read somewhere that consuming both the whites and the yolks raw prevents certain nutrients from being absorbed from the the yolks. The only reason I don't cook the eggs is because it's just faster to eat em raw lol. Maybe I should stop being lazy and just cook the damn eggs haha, I think cooked eggs are supposed to be more nutritious anyway.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:22 pm

I used to sleep and dream like that, i had clinical depression and was treating it
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Dewm

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:45 pm

Check out the r/gainit subreddit great tips for guys that are very lean to bulk up. I’m on the other end of the spectrum I’ve always been a fat boy so maybe we can meet in the middle lol. Keep up the great work dude! Also while I’ve never had a serious nofap commitment, but I did just start one last night, I have sex dreams all the time. One time I was really enjoying the company and conversation of my friend that I was extremely attracted to but I was also horny. I realized I was dreaming and lucid dreamed her a twin of herself to suck my dick while I continued on out stimulating conversation nonchalantly. Ha ha I wonder what the subtext is there?
Goals
Love Myself
colgate

Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:53 am

Uneventful day, recording for the sake of accountability

Gym
Squat 5x5 - 175x5/175x5/185x5/195x5/195x5 -> next: 205 5x4
Bench 5x4 - 165x4/165x4/170x2(failed)/165x1(failed)/155x5 -> next: 170 5x3
DB Bench 3x10 - 40x10/40x12/40x14
Leg Raises - 30/20

Food
- bigass chipotle burrito and chips
- 2/3 of a 12 in pizza
- 2 cups whole milk
- protein shake
- 20g protein drink

Daygame
0/4. 3 at the gym, 1 at the grocery store.

Work
Actually got some work done today, but I could have done more. I'm gonna try to catch up on it this weekend so it's out of my mind.

365 project

I hate the music every time I go to the rooftop bars at night, and I think I have to learn how to like it and get down to it by continual exposure or something. In the meanwhile, I started making something that I'd rather hear instead.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:46 pm

colgate wrote:
Comments on my girls' size 11-12 pink anime girl hoodie that I bought yesterday: 5
Hard Screening for weeb chicks eh?
@Manganiello shared some pics of the chicks ur into. We definitely like the same type of girls haha
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:47 pm

Toast wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:46 pm
colgate wrote:
Hard Screening for weeb chicks eh?
@Manganiello shared some pics of the chicks ur into. We definitely like the same type of girls haha

〰️Asians 〰️
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

colgate

Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:35 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:15 pm
Life's easier when you don't do this kinda shit... Next time just walk away.
I'm out approaching right now and I read this before I started, and I still got into a "discussion" with someone.

I don't know why, I really need to work on walking away in general. I don't need to justify what I'm doing to anyone. Thanks for pointing it out.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
lacroix
Goal: Social freedom

Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:05 pm

"Discussions," or arguments where someone else is trying to stop you from doing what you're doing? Agreed that it's not worth getting into arguments, but at the end of the day it's best to do what you want.
colgate

Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:24 pm

lacroix wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:05 pm
"Discussions," or arguments where someone else is trying to stop you from doing what you're doing? Agreed that it's not worth getting into arguments, but at the end of the day it's best to do what you want.
Yeah basically. I'm working on it, but I think it stems from me caring too much about what others think of me, so I feel like I have to "justify" my behavior to anyone who challenges me.

On the day of that argument, I thought I was in "the right" because I "stood my ground" and didn't let anyone try to guilt me. But in retrospect, it was really silly and I "lost" by even entertaining the discussion. I should have "walked away".

If anyone has some guides/books/methods relating to being your own person and not seeking approval from other people, I'd really like to read them because I feel like it's a huge hurdle for me right now.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!