The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:17 pm

I actually understand you very well regarding standards.

Back in 2014 I had a chance to have sex with a Scottish girl who was blonde and pretty attractive. But her attitude and the fact she was a single mother willing to not use a condom put me off so much I knocked back what would have been my first non-p4p lay.

Your self-respect only rises when you respect your standards.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:49 pm

I had a GREAT weekend.

I spent my Sat and Sun with some friends in the North of England, they live in a converted distillery, a 500 year old stone building, and have a farm. It is such a great location and I felt good there. We were outside pretty much the whole time, getting lots of wonderful native light, and we watched the sunrise both days while earthing. I must say, I do love them a lot, and I want the family life they have - 3 kids, and man, they are great kids to be around. The whole weekend with this lot was just wonderful. I will have this type of life in the future. I'll have a little tribe, with plenty of friends and family passing through my big ass fortress every week. What greater victory could the dude who spent 30 years in the background possibly wish for?

And I will have this, because I will either get it, or die trying.........

I gave my first ever public talks. The feedback I had, while from friends, made me feel like I as flying. They said I am a really good speaker, and multiple generations of people were really receptive to my ideas around Light, Quantum Biology, Circadian Principles, and Regenerating our brain & body.

I felt great overall. The effects were so noticeable. On the drive back to my place, which is 2hrs, I noticed that music in my car just sounded so good – it has not sounded like that for about 10 years! These are often signs to me that my dopamine is increasing, and my brain is healing. Remember, I am going for an A+ life, that is, world class mitochondria in brain and body capable of achieving anything, success in finances, and most importantly, in family. The crazy shit I do is absolutely necessary in this world of non native EMF and alien suns (blue light). When you have a dream like I do, there is no option of losing electrons. I must win. That's the only option.

Further weight loss has happened also.

Man, my Tinder date last week sent me an IG message. She really did enjoy meeting me, and I loved meeting her too. Reading her message almost had me feeling overwhelmed. Duck man, I just needed to read this so badly. I needed it. I am a humble man on a journey just trying to find love, it has taken 12 years to get to this community where I can really attack it nowadays, and I will get what I am looking for. But a lot of hard work is ahead, as you know, I am aware this will be a long, long walk to freedom.

Working on building a light setup for photobiomodulation, purchased 1 Sperti Fiji Lamp, and also 1 EMR Tek Inferno. Remember, I still have an EMR Tek Firewave device from before.

So, now, I will have a little lighting rig for myself! Supporting maximal mitochondrial health is my goal. You as a human are as good as your mitochondria. Excellent brain mitochondria = being able to think like a genius and leave a legacy in this world.

I have the following lab tests here in my home:
-DUTCH Plus
-Homocysteine
-DHEA
-Testosterone
-Cortisol

Will get my head around the tests and book a blood draw for next week.

Changed my approach to doing TikToks, improved my lighting and content quality a lot IMO. I think it will help me grow.

And otherwise, had to help my parents damn near all day yesterday, they needed me to rebuild their shed, lol. Was hard physical work, but I loved being outside to do it. Grateful to be able to do things like this for my parents. It's a satisfaction that hits deep.

So yeah, was busy as FUCK Sat, Sun and Mon. Today, I got a bit of life admin done, did my TikToks, and also went for a 4hr walk to reflect on my journey.

I am going to upload a YouTube video now.

There is a lot going on, obv, but I will make it all work.

I got a number from a very nice Asian lady two weeks ago in London, I hope she doesn't flake for our date this Sat, tho I know they ghost more often than not LOL. If she lets me take her out, it will be my 3rd ever date, and then it's just 5 more dates to get to my goal of 8 dates in 2021.

Signing out for today. As you can tell, busy as fuck, but will keep grinding as per. Tomorrow will cold approach again, Thursday will be away working, Friday can cold approach, and then Sat and Sun will cold approach and also shoot lots of dating pics.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:16 pm

Radical wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:27 am
Well the important thing is your main goal

Is this now 2 of the 8 dates knocked down?

You'll hit that easy
2 down bro, one from cold approach, one from Tinder.

Hope so! Will keep working every day, I will try my hardest.
Thebastard wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:17 pm
I actually understand you very well regarding standards.

Back in 2014 I had a chance to have sex with a Scottish girl who was blonde and pretty attractive. But her attitude and the fact she was a single mother willing to not use a condom put me off so much I knocked back what would have been my first non-p4p lay.

Your self-respect only rises when you respect your standards.
For sure bro, man, I mean, I must build a sex life of some sort, but as you can relate to here, there are situations where we're put off and it's not really going to be happening.

Back cold approaching tomorrow after like 4 days off now. That's the biggest break I've had since I started cold approaching.

I will try a spot of nightgame on Friday and Saturday, which doesn't tend to be very pretty.......

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:22 pm

-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:39 pm

Been out cold approaching, just 1hr sessions, really stuck with it haven't even done 1 approach. But I will keep going out every day and it'll improve.

OLD, got a few new matches with the revised profile, 1 or 2 are kinda, a bit, receptive-ish. Not gonna hold my breath to be fair.

Today got lots on work and life wise, still need to help my parents with some bits, which I really want to do for them so I can get this move done without worrying about them.

I will have my car either way so when I'm further away from them I'll still be able to come down and help out where needed.

So yeah, gonna crack on now gents, get loads done, then tomorrow will go approach in the day, and meet my friend for some drinks, and try to talk to some ladies in the pubs / clubs. Wouldn't hold my breath about them talking to me, we're not quite there yet, but we shall see what comes of it all.

Sat and Sun, in London, doing dating photos both days. Need to figure this out. I have one friend who will be with me on the Sat. @TimmyTurner you wanna hang out on Sat and do some social shoots with us?

Sunday will be doing approaches in London, and Monday, coming back home.

It will start moving. First year is the red shirt year gents, as Radical said, it's about weight loss and looksmaxxing this year. March 2022 will be the end of my red shirt year. And we will be making strides soon enough.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:09 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:39 pm
@TimmyTurner you wanna hang out on Sat and do some social shoots with us?
Yeah I'm down. I'll hit you up on Whatsapp
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:09 pm

post current profile photos when you get a chance— prob some low hanging fruit for editing esp on main photo
MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:12 pm

Thank you brothers, Timmy, see you tomorrow, and my bro Rags2Bitches, I will certainly take you up on your kind offer, thank you so much.

This week has been solid workwise, got a fuck tonne done, like tonnes for my family and that is important, they will be fine for quite a while now.

But I only cold approached 2 x this week. So, I am now going out tonight to hit the night scene, both tonight and tomorrow. Won't be super late, just 10pm-1am, do some quality work, and move on. Cold approach will happen both Sat and Sun, and this weekend there will be lots of work done on dating photos.

I will nail it eventually.

It is the grind it will take to actually have a sex life and to not have this voice nagging me all the time, telling, man, you could definitely have found a girl by now and had a family set up....it's a disturbing thought and bothers me a lot, but I am doing something about it....

Again, working hard, doing what makes me better, and facing cold approach which I really do not like to do in the day, but it gets done regardless. It is better to face the dragon for a shot at the gold, than to die an old man knowing that I left my potential inside.

That is not something I will allow to happen.

Off to meet my friend, we'll have dinner, then we'll come back to mine, crack open a bottle of wine, talk, and then hit some venues. Just part of the process of building a sex life from scratch.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:03 pm

Well, yesterday was a mixed bag: finished up helping my parents with their garden, painted their shed and fence, and then washed off and jumped on some work meetings. Also had a good catchup with a friend on Zoom, a wonderful soul who is starting a biz in the wellness space, he does things like intuitive guidance, breathwork, yoga, meditation, things like that. We’re both kinda at the stage where we’re figuring things out so we just had a good catchup.

Then, went to see my friend for dinner. Had a great steak. However, following that, we decided to grab a bottle of wine and head to mine to catchup as it’s been 3 weeks since I last saw him. Well, we ended up getting absolutely jackhammered drunk. I finished 2 bottles of wine, and he did the same. Note that I haven’t even been properly drunk for about 3 years, my drinking is usually the one, solitary beer – last night was madness. We went into the city centre, went to a pub which was really a great hub 10 years ago, and it was quite dead to be honest. We talked to random people, and we both were so wasted we had to go outside to throw up. Terrible.

I went home. Woke up to see the sunrise and was not hungover as such, but felt shockingly tired. I was toast. I knew at that point, today was going to be challenging. How would I get to London in this state, go on a date at 4pm, and do OLD photos? It wasn’t happening. I cancelled my date, which was a shame, rescheduled the train, and will take a hit on losing 1 night in the AirBNB I booked. I sent my apologies to the boys I was going to meet, and just got my shit together today.

I’ll post an evening check in, still have some bits to do, but it’s going to be a productive finish to the day.

I also must add, that the new OLD photos actually have improved my outcomes. When I run boosts, I am picking up some matches, and some of them are really objectively beautiful women. Two of them messaged me first. When I looked at my phone, I truly could not believe it. My first assumption was that they were scammers, lol, but they appear real enough.

Finally, tomorrow, I am going to London and will do OLD pics all day. I’m also bringing a suit for this, lol.

It will come together. No drinking for a while now, ugh. Shame about the date, but that’s life. Next week I will be much better.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:22 pm

Got agree with @Manganiello here, you absolutely did no prioritise your dating life here. Which you need to do to have success. It must come before everything - especially the stuff that in your head you think you would rather do

Losing the day and the date was completely avoidable on your part and the result of choices made
MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:39 pm

These are great points, and I do agree. It's a prime example of how my dating life has not yet been truly prioritised. It was a major screw-up, and will not continue. Quite shambolic on many levels. Without psychoanalysing too much, I think a factor here may even be self-sabotage. Truly WANTING it has netted me several significant wins in my life, but when it comes to dating, I am not there yet...but I will be.

This will change. The intention is there. It's a process, but we are going to keep gaining ground.

Will get the move done, restructure how I spend my time, and the majority of raw man hours will be directed towards getting the dating life I want.

The evening has been solid, will do an evening check in shortly and set the action points for tomorrow.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:20 pm

I might psychoanalyse for a second

My concern is you are set up to avoid negativity

You've done a lot of running towards fear, i'll admit that and i've been impressed, but its clear theres some avoidance and resistance that is popping up now you are right on the precipice of success

You do everything possible to maximise your mood and thats clearly come from your journey of healing your mind that you've spoken about

The dating process will inevitably bring a lot of what you have worked through back to the surface
@KillYourInnerLoser talks about this a lot, this whole process breaks you down completely and makes you confront your biggest insecurities and fears. It is not avoidable

The journey to dating success is not something i would describe as 'healthy' tbh
Look at the suffering thebastard went through to meet his success

You have to be willing to suffer, you have to be willing to sacrifice thing like your sleep, your routine, your short term health and mood. Cause success over the next couple of years will sort out whats missing from your life and set you up for the rest of it
MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:48 pm

Evening check in:

(1) Biz: 2 Tiktoks, 1 Article (DONE)
(2) Study: Researched light & vit d (DONE)
(3) Movement & Stretching (DONE)
(4) Core (FAILED)

Now just going to unwind for a bit and go to bed. I still got things done today, went for a nice walk, and me effectively flaking on today's date was a great learning point. It was stupid, careless, and a real fuck-up. But I hold myself accountable and next week will be much better from me.
Radical wrote:
I might psychoanalyse for a second

My concern is you are set up to avoid negativity

You've done a lot of running towards fear, i'll admit that and i've been impressed, but its clear theres some avoidance and resistance that is popping up now you are right on the precipice of success

You do everything possible to maximise your mood and thats clearly come from your journey of healing your mind that you've spoken about

The dating process will inevitably bring a lot of what you have worked through back to the surface
@KillYourInnerLoser talks about this a lot, this whole process breaks you down completely and makes you confront your biggest insecurities and fears. It is not avoidable

The journey to dating success is not something i would describe as 'healthy' tbh

You have to be willing to suffer, you have to be willing to sacrifice thing like your sleep, your routine, your short term health and mood. Cause success over the next couple of years will sort out whats missing from your life and set you up for the rest of it
Great post man.

I totally hear you.

Embracing the suck is going to be mission-critical. It'll have to get done, and I understand there will be some dark times ahead.

If that's what it takes, so be it. I will pay that price.

SUN 17/10/2021

ACTION POINTS
(1) Biz: 2 TikToks, 1 Article
(2) Core Training
(3) London: Get train / Check into AirBNB / Meet friends, do photography
(4) Cold Approach: 2hrs
(5) Life Admin: Finalise role description for remote work contract. Once this is sorted, we move.

Coming home Monday, and next week will need to be far more solid from me.

This week was positive in that I handled a TONNE of life admin that really did need sorting out, and other bits that I wanted to take care of before moving. OLD actually appears to have gotten better. If I didn't go out last night and get myself too much to drink, I would have gotten another date in today, and that would have made this week really fucking solid....a learning point came from it though.

Gotta keep working.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:11 am

Radical wrote:
Define "Healthy" cuz this has been probably one of the healthiest things I've ever done. And I'm grateful for the 'suffering'.

All worthy goals require some form of suffering. Not achieving a goal is also suffering.

Pick your pain.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:04 am

Woke up feeling fucking great. I spent 20 mins in bed just visualising. This was Andy's first bit of coaching with me, and btw, he has used visualisation a lot in his achievements. So, for me, it was just visualising the development of a great dating life, an elite body, having great people around me and loving life together.

Now, gotta jump on a train to London, where me and my friend from the coaching group will do photography and cold approach all day!
Manganiello wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:11 am
Radical wrote:
Define "Healthy" cuz this has been probably one of the healthiest things I've ever done. And I'm grateful for the 'suffering'.

All worthy goals require some form of suffering. Not achieving a goal is also suffering.

Pick your pain.
I absolutely love the latter point.

The feeling of not realising your potential is the darkest, scariest, most painful feeling I've ever felt. I hasn't happened too often, but I had a moment where it really hit me, and it scared the shit out of me so bad that I found Andy, watched his videos over and over again, and joined this forum where I will either make it or die trying.

The religious traditions have all said to live is to suffer. Many of us are fans of Dr Jordan Peterson here. His work on finding meaning in life, amidst the suffering that is being human, resonates with people so broadly because it's a defining aspect of human existence.

I am obsessed with David Goggins, dude is my idol tbh, and he really went through this process. He gave up Navy SEALS training when he was 23, took a military job where he was comfortable (he had a fear of the water), gained 120lbs and over 3 years, a voice began to build that he was not the man he knew he would be. So he went ALL the way in, went through 3 Hell Weeks, went through training with double pneumonia, stress fractures, had to get up every day at 3am for months and months to tape his shattered legs up so they'd go numb enough for him to complete the days training etc.

So, we can all relate can't we? We have to find it in ourselves to get to that point. I had the realisation a while ago as you'll know.

It took quite a bit of pushing from everyone here, but I did agree to move, I did agree to cold approach every day, and I did agree to restructure my days to devote the MAJORITY of my time to dating. That will be me going all in. That set up will bring it out of me. Just need to get this remote contract sorted which will only be a few more days now, and it's happening. The daily check-ins I will be posting will reflect where my energy is going.

Note: Because Radical does know me, his point above has a bit of nuance, he knows I do a fair number of health practices and he explained to me in person that things like this will have to take a backseat when it's time to get to a decent level in my dating life. When it's a priority to square away the dating stuff, he explained there may be days where I don't get to work on my biz, have to get to bed super late, or make other sacrifices. It's the price we will have to pay, and I'll pay in full ;-)

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi