Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:43 pm

Radical wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:26 pm
South coast, I was in Manchester til last month
@Radical Oh nice - I was down South myself in Devon earlier this year by Brixham. Pity I wasn't on the forums back then and in contact with you - I'd have grabbed a drink with you or something

I like your style guide by the way - I downloaded it recently and had a look through. Some very good tips so thank you for putting something out there - very helpful :arrow_up: Gonna get myself some accessories etc. soon
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:29 pm

Day 7: 17/10/2021

So I decided to go back on Tinder and give myself permission to suck after following some of the members advice on here. 'I have my golden rules' and I'm sticking to them e.g. Local only: Don't meet more than 10 miles away, no Psycho Bitches or timewasters etc. and so far I've been sticking to my principles. I have also joined Bumble and Hinge.

I have posted a separate topic on this, but thought I’d also include it here: I have attached my current Tinder photos and any feedback on them would be much appreciated!
859060B5-E2CE-46AB-A385-07F37F2BA916.jpeg
I have also got some kind of idea of what I want from dating and have written this in my guide to remind me:

'Initially, I want to date and hook-up with girls and perfect my game by sticking to my new rules and principles. The ones I date who are cool, I’d like to establish a friends with benefits type situation: Ideally 2-3 I can have in rotation and explore my sexual bucket list with. I do not want to settle down or be monogamous'.

Thanks to the following users who encouraged me to get back out there and do it the right way:

@Brother_Tucker
@MILFandCookies
@Mack

Online Dating Report

Bumble

The Goth Girl. Looked a bit crazy, but thought it could just be her style and I don't judge people for how they look and dress, so wanted to probe a bit before I made my decision. Turns out she was a Psycho Bitch. 4 kids (she didn't mention on profile), flips from nice and polite to calling you a C***, seemed keen to meet and would send nudes then a sentence later, called me 'desperate' and 'thirsty' for asking to meet for coffee. Definitely mental health issues in play.

Many Rules broken:Timewaster, Shitty behaviour and a Psycho Bitch. Respectfully told her I didn't want to meet. Blocked and binned (just to be safe!) as per my new dealbreakers/rules. In hindsight I should've blocked a lot sooner, but it was my first match and at least I stuck to my new principles.

The hookup entitlement princess. Asked what I was looking for, I said casual FWB. She was down for the same. Got shitty when I suggested hotel after an initial coffee as I don't have my own place currently due to losing my job with COVID and moving back in. Gave me attitude and called me a 'loser'. Unmatched her straight away - a lot quicker than Goth Girl. practice makes perfect!

Hinge

The Pole Dancer. Asked for Instagram to message her - she gave it, but didn't reply on there and unmatched then ghosted. Guess she changed her mind. Next.

Redhead. Matched with a Redhead - she's probably a 6/10, but good tits and ass from the photos. Asked her for coffee and she's been conveniently 'pinged' by COVID app and has to self-isolate for 10 days. Told her to hit me up in a week or so. Probably gonna ghost, but I'm not wasting time texting her until she can meet. Time will tell.

The semi-goth. Matched with a dark haired chick who's probably semi-goth. Seems okay. Invited for coffee and asked for number to set up - still waiting for a reply. Not holding out much hope as it's been a couple hours.

Tinder

Bought Tinder Gold. Used my free boost at 22:30 last night and... no matches. No-one seems to have 'liked' me either as you can see that with Tinder Gold. I think my app is buggy/broken as it keeps showing me the same girls over and over without any 'you have run out of girls' message. Will try uninstalling then reinstalling the app and take it from there. Have recently updated it.

That's it really for my online dating exploits. I'm making a point to only check once or twice a day and only for 10-15 minutes so as not to get too distracted from my other goals.

Speaking of which:

- No-Fap: Day 7. Couple urges, but fought them off and still in the game.

- Joined some jobsites and got my C.V out there.

- Put a post on Instagram (assist with social proof - online dating game).

- Applied for a job. This is something I may try and make a goal with e.g. apply for 1 job a day until I get employed. Will consider.

- Read some more Manga instead of playing Xbox.

- Another Manga book arrived today (Berserk, Vol. 4).

- Swiped on Tinder, Bumble and Hinge a little (but didn't go mad).

That's it for today. Tried to have a break today with it being Sunday and took it easy a bit. Hope to do more tomorrow and continue working on my goals.

Photos have been posted below for accountability purposes.

Thanks for Reading!

Spider
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:20 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:

So I decided to go back on Tinder and give myself permission to suck after following some of the members advice on here. 'I have my golden rules' and I'm sticking to them e.g. Local only: Don't meet more than 10 miles away, no Psycho Bitches or timewasters etc. and so far I've been sticking to my principles. I have also joined Bumble and Hinge.

I have posted a separate topic on this, but thought I’d also include it here: I have attached my current Tinder photos and any feedback on them would be much appreciated!

I have also got some kind of idea of what I want from dating and have written this in my guide to remind me:

'Initially, I want to date and hook-up with girls and perfect my game by sticking to my new rules and principles. The ones I date who are cool, I’d like to establish a friends with benefits type situation: Ideally 2-3 I can have in rotation and explore my sexual bucket list with. I do not want to settle down or be monogamous'.

Thanks to the following users who encouraged me to get back out there and do it the right way:

@Brother_Tucker
@MILFandCookies
@Mack

Online Dating Report

Bumble

The Goth Girl. Looked a bit crazy, but thought it could just be her style and I don't judge people for how they look and dress, so wanted to probe a bit before I made my decision. Turns out she was a Psycho Bitch. 4 kids (she didn't mention on profile), flips from nice and polite to calling you a C***, seemed keen to meet and would send nudes then a sentence later, called me 'desperate' and 'thirsty' for asking to meet for coffee. Definitely mental health issues in play.

Many Rules broken:Timewaster, Shitty behaviour and a Psycho Bitch. Respectfully told her I didn't want to meet. Blocked and binned (just to be safe!) as per my new dealbreakers/rules. In hindsight I should've blocked a lot sooner, but it was my first match and at least I stuck to my new principles.

The hookup entitlement princess. Asked what I was looking for, I said casual FWB. She was down for the same. Got shitty when I suggested hotel after an initial coffee as I don't have my own place currently due to losing my job with COVID and moving back in. Gave me attitude and called me a 'loser'. Unmatched her straight away - a lot quicker than Goth Girl. practice makes perfect!

Hinge

The Pole Dancer. Asked for Instagram to message her - she gave it, but didn't reply on there and unmatched then ghosted. Guess she changed her mind. Next.

Redhead. Matched with a Redhead - she's probably a 6/10, but good tits and ass from the photos. Asked her for coffee and she's been conveniently 'pinged' by COVID app and has to self-isolate for 10 days. Told her to hit me up in a week or so. Probably gonna ghost, but I'm not wasting time texting her until she can meet. Time will tell.

The semi-goth. Matched with a dark haired chick who's probably semi-goth. Seems okay. Invited for coffee and asked for number to set up - still waiting for a reply. Not holding out much hope as it's been a couple hours.

Tinder

Bought Tinder Gold. Used my free boost at 22:30 last night and... no matches. No-one seems to have 'liked' me either as you can see that with Tinder Gold. I think my app is buggy/broken as it keeps showing me the same girls over and over without any 'you have run out of girls' message. Will try uninstalling then reinstalling the app and take it from there. Have recently updated it.

That's it really for my online dating exploits. I'm making a point to only check once or twice a day and only for 10-15 minutes so as not to get too distracted from my other goals.

Speaking of which:

- Applied for a job. This is something I may try and make a goal with e.g. apply for 1 job a day until I get employed. Will consider.

That's it for today. Tried to have a break today with it being Sunday and took it easy a bit. Hope to do more tomorrow and continue working on my goals.

Thanks for Reading!

Spider

Hell yeah man! You're starting to have healthy boundaries. I'm proud of you and excited to see where this goes!
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:23 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:20 pm
Spider Jerusalem wrote:

@Brother_Tucker
@MILFandCookies
@Mack

Online Dating Report

Bumble

Hinge

Tinder

Speaking of which:

Thanks for Reading!

Spider

Hell yeah man! You're starting to have healthy boundaries. I'm proud of you and excited to see where this goes!
Thanks Joe! appreciate you continued help and support 8-)

Regards,

Spider
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:26 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:

@Brother_Tucker
@MILFandCookies
@Mack

Online Dating Report

Bumble

Hinge

Tinder

Speaking of which:

Thanks for Reading!

Spider
This post is a big step forward, good work. Don't get too hung up on the first goth girl, as soon as you realized who she was you made the right call and didn't invest your time into her, that is 100% better than the previous situations you have been in.
Redhead. Matched with a Redhead - she's probably a 6/10, but good tits and ass from the photos.
Try not to get too hung up on the attractive scale. For you the first step is establishing healthy boundaries and getting some FWB situations set up. You can have some amazing FWB experiences with average girls and they are generally really cool to be around. That's not to say this is what you're doing, but try and keep in mind your goals are more important than how hot we might think she is.
You did the right thing after you found out she was rude and unpleasant. TBH I wouldn't have pitched the hotel until after you met on the date to see if she's crazy. You can always pull her into one as a spur of the moment type thing if things are going well, but don't put yourself into a position where you pre book the hotel and get flaked on. if coffee is going well take her out for a walk, kiss her near the hotel and say lets do something crazy then take her by the hand and run her into the hotel. This way it looks spontaneous and gives her "it just happened". If you pre pitch it, she's opting in directly and it can feel sleezy. She wants a story to brag to her friends about how her hot date went so well you both lost control and had to run into a hotel for super hot sex.

Lastly for your photos, 1,2,8 are good photos, these are better than most that guys push out with. The ones with your back showing should be rotated out first, they aren't spectacular and people cant see your face. That said, I actually have a photo with my back showing in my line up but it was taken during rock climbing with a vest on so it shows my rear deltoids off and is my discreet body brag pic, apparently a lot of my dates say that pic is really hot and one of the reasons they swiped. If you use Tinder smart photos, the last thing you need is Tinder trying to be helpful showing your back as picture one to a girl that could be open to you. Photo 9 would be good if taken anywhere else other than in your house. It has just the right level of not Mr. right but Mr. Right Now about it. If 9 was taken on the beach where 6 was you would have a great photo there.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:41 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:26 pm
Spider Jerusalem wrote:

@Brother_Tucker
@MILFandCookies
@Mack

Online Dating Report

Bumble

Hinge

Tinder

Speaking of which:

Thanks for Reading!

Spider
This post is a big step forward, good work. Don't get too hung up on the first goth girl, as soon as you realized who she was you made the right call and didn't invest your time into her, that is 100% better than the previous situations you have been in.
Redhead. Matched with a Redhead - she's probably a 6/10, but good tits and ass from the photos.
Try not to get too hung up on the attractive scale. For you the first step is establishing healthy boundaries and getting some FWB situations set up. You can have some amazing FWB experiences with average girls and they are generally really cool to be around. That's not to say this is what you're doing, but try and keep in mind your goals are more important than how hot we might think she is.
You did the right thing after you found out she was rude and unpleasant. TBH I wouldn't have pitched the hotel until after you met on the date to see if she's crazy. You can always pull her into one as a spur of the moment type thing if things are going well, but don't put yourself into a position where you pre book the hotel and get flaked on. if coffee is going well take her out for a walk, kiss her near the hotel and say lets do something crazy then take her by the hand and run her into the hotel. This way it looks spontaneous and gives her "it just happened". If you pre pitch it, she's opting in directly and it can feel sleezy. She wants a story to brag to her friends about how her hot date went so well you both lost control and had to run into a hotel for super hot sex.

Lastly for your photos, 1,2,8 are good photos, these are better than most that guys push out with. The ones with your back showing should be rotated out first, they aren't spectacular and people cant see your face. That said, I actually have a photo with my back showing in my line up but it was taken during rock climbing with a vest on so it shows my rear deltoids off and is my discreet body brag pic, apparently a lot of my dates say that pic is really hot and one of the reasons they swiped. If you use Tinder smart photos, the last thing you need is Tinder trying to be helpful showing your back as picture one to a girl that could be open to you. Photo 9 would be good if taken anywhere else other than in your house. It has just the right level of not Mr. right but Mr. Right Now about it. If 9 was taken on the beach where 6 was you would have a great photo there.
@Brother_Tucker Hey thanks man. Trying to change my past behaviours of trying to fix broken women and I think this was definitely a step in the right direction.

Yeah that's true - I've matched with an average looking chick early but she seems cool, so I'll see how it plays out. Good to make a practice run out of it with coffee if nothing else.

In hindsight you're right - I lost money in the past when I got flaked on at a hotel, so you think I'd have learned by now! Noted for the future :arrow_up: I really like that idea. They need that plausible deniability so they don't lose face when re-telling the story to their friends. Plus they crave that spontaneity aspect. I'm going to make a note of this method in my dating handbook for further use!

Thanks for the advice on the photos! Plan is once my brother is free I'm going to get him to take some more photos of me. I'll try and recreate no. 9 when the weather is a bit better and take it out of the house! I'll see about replacing the back shots too. Good to know I've got a few good photos going on for now.

As for body brag photo, I'm gonna need to step up my game in the Gym (One of my goals which I will start very soon). Was ill a couple years ago and lost a load of weight after a stay in hospital. It's my big goal I'm gonna try and achieve hopefully in time for the summer.

Thanks again for all your input and support - Really appreciated.

Regards,

Spider
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:26 am

Glad to see you're dipping into online dating. I was flattered you learned from my log and I'm glad to see you take action.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:29 pm

Day 8: 18/10/2021 ✅

Good news today on the career front - got invited for 2 job interviews. One of which is taking place tomorrow on the phone for a recruitment position. Job 2 is a retail position with part-time hours which I may keep as a temporary back-up plan.

Pay seems decent for an entry-level job, so I'll see how I get on with it and take it from there.

Here's my update from today:

- No-Fap: Edged, so counting as a relapse. Shit happens, so I'm not dwelling on it and I'm not quitting. Always gonna be setbacks on a long journey. Started again and so far so good.

- Set up a budget planner on an Excel spreadsheet. Will be working towards my financial goals and using this to keep track over the next couple of years. I aim to take a few years to save up enough so that I can get a mortgage which is very low (low as possible) and buy my own place. House would be nice, but I'm open to an apartment first and taking it from there. Shall see what happens in a couple of years.

- Have been preparing for my job interview tomorrow.

- Tinder: Was broken for me, so sent an e-mail. Now fixed and have been swiping a little. Sticking to my rules - 10 mile limit, no single mothers, no 'maybe' girls etc. Asked a couple girls for coffee and still awaiting replies. Will update going forward when something significant happens here.

See photos for evidence I'm not putting up with any bullshit:

Unmatched her straight after this low-effort message.
7E05FFD1-99FB-4CD4-8ACE-89DE9F695896.jpeg
Instead of Simping and chatting up this chick who 'got pinged and has to self-isolate for 10 days' conveniently whilst I was messaging her, I just told her to hit me up when she's not isolating no more. Think she just wants attention and validation and has no realistic intent of ever meeting.
5F0C4FE5-94C2-418D-9C26-F2B0728BB192.jpeg
- Have been sorting out my finances today. Boring shit, but needs to be done and can't keep putting it off.

- Have been posting on Instagram and getting positive comments from girls I've been giving my Insta handle out to.

- Listened to Andy's Podcast Episode #9: You can't afford the luxury of a negative thought. I bought the book recently and have it. If things gets stressful, I will start to read through it and do some of the exercises. Really useful tips.

- Haven't played Xbox today either - might not for a while. Enjoying working on my goals.

That's it for today's update - one or two negatives, but on the whole quite productive and positive.

Photos have been posted above for accountability purposes.

Thanks for reading!

Spider
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:58 pm

Day 9: 19/10/2021 ✅

Some good progress today. Had a telephone job interview which I have been assured I passed and will be put through to the next stage on. It was a pretty full on interview and lasted 45 minutes, but he said I scored high and did well which I'm happy with.

A small step on the path to getting my career sorted :arrow_up:

That was the main success for today. I have also:

- Prepared for the interview this morning (This and the interview took up most of my time)

- Read some Manga (Berserk)

- Bought another Berserk book

- Written a character reference for a buddy of mine for a job.

- Checked to see if suit is in stock (will go tomorrow to pick up).

- Swiped on Tinder - Couple of timewasters mostly, but one or two numbers I'm exploring leads on. Stuck to my rules.

Time waster 👎 Unmatched straight away.
9A0AB7EE-FDD6-4DCE-8D54-689BB7974653.jpeg
That's pretty much it for today . Few things achieved, but the interview was a bit of a bitch! Will post again tomorrow.

Photos attached for accountability purposes.

Thanks for reading!

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:30 pm

Day 10: 20/10/2021 ✅

Another day down and pretty happy with what I've achieved today.

- Tinder progress: Managed to get a chick's phone number from Tinder. Pretty cute looking and very, very receptive. Made it feel like she's putting in the effort and actually wants to meet (unlike 98% of girls on Tinder). Turns out she's very kinky and a self-confessed masochist - has a Daddy kink. Has sent nudes and wants to meet. Sticking to the plan and going to grab a coffee first. If things work out from there, might do @Brother_Tucker's spontaneous hotel room plan. She definitely seems up for it, but just need to make sure she's cool in- person before making that commitment - definitely learning from my past mistakes here!
142E79F6-3240-4942-B290-4FC70E50A23A.jpeg
Have been talking to a few other chicks and some have given me their numbers, but have either left me on read or just fizzled out. One might want to meet me Sunday night, but just waiting to hear back. Reckon she's gonna ghost, but worth a try. Used to beat myself up in the past about getting ghosted, but I'm taking an abundance mindset over a scarcity mindset. Always more to swipe right on.

- Job interview from yesterday: Bit of a let-down on this one unfortunately. It's gone 6 P.M here now and I've yet to hear back. Was informed that I would be told of a decision either yesterday or today. Guy seemed quite positive on the phone and said I did well, but who knows. Might be a no-go on this one. Oh well, shit happens 8-) Move onto something else.

- Berserk Manga - bought another one yesterday (Deluxe Volume 5.) and it arrived today. Looking forward to reading it! Might have to hold off on buying these as they aren't cheap, but I'm pretty hooked. Keeping me off the Xbox too.

- Suit shopping - Went a bought a decent suit. I'm going to need one for any future interviews anyway, so glad I bought it. It's a decent quality one and I actually enjoyed the experience of visiting a professional tailor.

- Got my haircut and had a shave. Not really a big achievement, but smartened myself up a bit for my next interview (whenever that may be).

- Listened to Andy's Podcast episode no. #10 regarding the 365 day project. I'm currently on day 10/365 of my challenge of posting on here every day for a year.

Photos have been attached for accountability purposes.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Day 11: 21/10/2021 ✅

Back again with update 11. Main piece of good news today is that I have been offered a face-to-face interview for the job I previously had a telephone interview for! It seems these days that jobs have a lot of hurdles they want you to overcome before you get to the actual position. For this particular job alone, I have had to do the following:

- Fill out the full application form
- Have a telephone interview
- Complete an online assessment
- Have a face-to-face interview

The fact that I have been offered a face-to-face interview however is something I am trying to take as a positive :arrow_up:

I'm also feeling much better lately despite still coughing and being congested. A bit more time and I should be good to go and I can start hitting my fitness goals. When you have a really bad cold, you just don't want to do anything and fitness goals are the last thing on your mind which is why I have been trying to capitalise and take advantage of the bed rest these past few weeks and I have been doing what I can and giving myself permission to suck.

Today I have:

- Confirmed my attendance for the job interview next week. The guy called me whilst I was in the bathroom. Lol.

- Completed the online assessment ahead of my interview. I hate doing these things and they always seem to try and trip you up. No matter what you pick it's always somehow the worst answer every time! :|

- Applied for another job as a backup - might take this one over the one I've already got an interview for if the opportunity arises.

- Back on No-Fap. See how I get on this time.

- Read some more Berserk Manga

- Ordered another Manga (Berserk Deluxe, Volume 6). Hooked on these and it's a positive hobby.

- Have started listening to Andy's interview with Black Dragon he released recently. Will carry on after this post.

- Did some more work on my diet/meal plan.

- Chatted some more to the kinky Daddy's girl from Tinder after getting her number. Still sending nudes and keen to meet. I'm hoping to hang out with her soon (maybe this Saturday) but will see how things play out. I shall update on here going forward. First lay since joining may be on the horizon due to me following my new Tinder/Online dating rules.

- Have been swiping and talking to a couple more girls on tinder/online dating, but it's fizzling out and others don't seem to keen. Nothing of note to post on here about but will post as soon as there is.

Photos have been posted for accountability purposes.

thanks for reading!

Regards,

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:03 pm

Day 12: 22/10/2021 ✅

Watched Andy's interview with Black Dragon last night and I was completely blown away. Absolutely great, quality content with many insights from both Andy and Caleb. I found this so valuable and interesting that I went back and re-watched it this morning and made notes in my dating book for future reference.

@KillYourInnerLoser Thank you so much for the quality content. Really hit home a lot of concepts and ideas and enhanced my understanding around them.

Here is what else I have been up to today as regards moving towards my goals:

- Bought 2 more Berserk Manga books. These are going to be out of stock soon due to various COVID shortages in the run up to Christmas. Saw that the stock was low and jumped in whilst I could. Would've regretted it in a few weeks/a month's time. One arrived today, just waiting on the other one now.

- Re-watched Andy's interview with Black Dragon and made notes. Some very interesting concepts/mention of additional content I will check out such as The Tom Leykis Show, different terminology on the various relations, the no-sexting or kissing on first dates rule etc. Used to listen to the Tom Leykis show myself and found some useful insights, so will re-watch. I now see the importance of working on my dating life at the same time as my other goals. This is something I had not originally planned to do.

- I have conducted further research around Black Dragon's blog particularly around 'Soft Nexting'. I found this a really interesting concept as a guy who usually gets walked all over by girls, so have watched the YouTube video and read around this on the blog. Very useful indeed.

- I have been doing more posts on Instagram to assist with online dating - dropping my Instagram has helped me as regards to Social Proof every now and again - thanks to @Holden for the tip on this!

- I have chatted more to the Kinky Daddy's Girl today. Plan is to grab coffee next weekend and take it from there. She wanted to get a hotel, but I'm insisting on coffee first so I don't get Fucked about like I have done in the past and been left out of pocket (as well as feeling like a complete and utter twat). Coffee first means an hour or 2 of my time and 5 bucks spent. Logical option. @Brother_Tucker Think I'm learning from my mistakes. Will try work out the logistics of things for the date after and see about getting a lay with her. She seems cool, but we'll see how she is in person. Still seems eager and has been sending nudes to me and texts back ASAP.

- Have been swiping more on Tinder, Bumble and Hinge but not much in the way of prospects. Girls all giving shitty attitude or low-effort responses. I don't spend too much time on the dating sites now and only get after the eager girls like Kinky Daddy's Girl. I'll keep trying, but I've definitely learned here and no Fucking way will I be up until 03:00 A.M swiping for validation and blowing money on boost after boost!

- Did some more work on my schedule surrounding diet/gym etc. with consideration I'm going to be working soon.

- Did a shopping list and schedule for my bulking diet - not quite finished yet, but will carry on with it either tonight or tomorrow.

- No-Fap: Day 2. Gonna keep going after a rocky patch.

And that's pretty much it for today. Quite productive and I'm happy with what I've gotten achieved.

I'll post some photos for accountability purposes shortly.

Thanks for reading

Spider
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:51 pm

Good call with insisting on coffee first. I've found when a girl and I explicitly agree to fuck before we've met up, she ghosts 2x as often. When money's on the line it's good to stay safe... if it was your 3rd time meeting up I'd say skip the coffee but you're thinking clearly here.

If I were you I'd reread your log here and then your log from the first few days - to show yourself how much you can grow in so little time. You're being much more even-keeled and rational! Respecting yourself and having a neutral opinion of girls... "I don't know her. She may be awesome, she may be crazy, I'm going to protect myself but go further with her and see where it goes"

Fucking awesome man. You've got this! Just keep it up! And to think you were gonna wait a year!!! I'm glad you decided to dive in now man.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:27 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:51 pm
Good call with insisting on coffee first. I've found when a girl and I explicitly agree to fuck before we've met up, she ghosts 2x as often. When money's on the line it's good to stay safe... if it was your 3rd time meeting up I'd say skip the coffee but you're thinking clearly here.

If I were you I'd reread your log here and then your log from the first few days - to show yourself how much you can grow in so little time. You're being much more even-keeled and rational! Respecting yourself and having a neutral opinion of girls... "I don't know her. She may be awesome, she may be crazy, I'm going to protect myself but go further with her and see where it goes"

Fucking awesome man. You've got this! Just keep it up! And to think you were gonna wait a year!!! I'm glad you decided to dive in now man.
@MILFandCookies

Yeah definitely learned from my past mistakes here - gonna try and close the deal on the second date depending on how coffee goes. She seems eager with sending nudes and through the quick replies, but I've promised myself at least one date first when there's a risk of money being lost or her being a psycho bitch from hell. You never really know that kinda shit until you've met someone in person.

I've definitely looked back and cringed a little bit! I think a big reason was I was going through a bit of a rough time and was pretty pissed off. I went from the one extreme of putting chicks up on a pedestal and getting walked all over to wanting nothing to do with them and starting to become bitter.

I wanted to try a radical solution, but upon reflection that was the wrong path: What was actually needed was a radical mindset change which is what I'm trying to implement now with the help of the resources on here, Andy's website/podcast and the Black Dragon resources I've just started looking into after that interview I watched last night - I heard Andy gave you a shout out on there through your username!

Many thanks to you and and the other forum members for helping me see where I was going wrong. I'm trying to be more positive now and I'm working on scheduling 1 coffee date a week with different girls which will be local and for just an hour/90 minutes maximum like we discussed previously to get my game sorted and that allows me to work on my other goals at the same time

Realistically with flakes and ghosts, it's looking like it'll be one coffee date once every 2 weeks though - chicks gonna be chicks. I still think this is good to aim for as there's the potential to get 1 or 2 FWB type situations going on in rotation here or even just a few flings with girls over a couple of months. I'll try for once a week for an hour (not exactly gonna be time-consuming) but starting at 2 weeks suits me fine.

Thanks again Joe - really appreciate your continued support :arrow_up:

Regards,

Spider
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:50 am

Good luck brother digging the log
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle