The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:54 pm

I've been there before. Some days your confidence is sky high unbreakable. Other days it is in the gutter. I'll see a girl I like and for the life of me its climbing Mount Everest just to talk to her. But something that helped me was thinking of it like Mike Tyson.

Right before a fight he says he is in a deep state of fear. But as he walks over to the ring his confidence increases then when he's in the ring he's a god. So as you're walking up just think about how every step gets you one step closer to your goal or how you're doing more than you did yesterday.

I've been there. But there's something you must remember. Every girl is different. Every reaction everything. Every time you approach the best thing to do is forget about every other approach you've done because they are in no way inter-connected. Even if 10 girls give you the nastiest reaction, (call them out on it) but the 11th could be the home run. You won't know her reaction till you shoot your shot. Every approach gets you one step closer.

Live for now the present moment, the past is gone and you can't get it back. But this moment in time is yours. -Tyson Fury
Last edited by Jacobpalmer123 on Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:26 pm

You'll get there, dude. The better looking, more confident, and more successful you are, the more people will be open and friendly towards you. And the more you experience that, the more you'll realize you have something in common with everyone.

You're right on the edge of breaking through, and you know it. This despair is just your brain trying to hold you back because it is afraid of how great you'll become.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:36 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:34 pm
I am moving
When?

Honestly you need to get out of that shithole place asap
If you have a move in date for a place in London thats a few weeks away then bridge the gap with an AirBNB

But you will see no immediate change where you are
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:23 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:34 pm
WED 03/11/2021

Action Points
(1) Cold Approach: 1hr (FAILED - went out for 30mins, 0 approaches)*
(2) OLD: 1hr
(3) Physical Activity: Gym / Core
(4) Others: CT, read, prep for tomorrow's meetings. Unwind a little.

Note: *Felt absolutely hopeless, saw 1 or 2 girls whom some may describe as approach-worthy, but just felt total apathy, pointlessness, and felt like I could not relate to them at all, at any level. They were a lot younger than me, there are absolutely no women who are a more appropriate age range around, and there is just a total disconnect at this point between me and women in general.

I do not feel anxious, nervous, or otherwise crippled socially. Rather, I just feel absolutely hopeless, am struck by an overwhelming sense of futility, and when I walk past women, I feel a mix of apathy, massive regret, and ample volumes of wishing there was just ONE reason for me to hope for better. I cannot really fathom a world where there are women who may be interested in talking to me. It is now so far outside of my reality I have no genuine hope left and can’t seem to get past this.

It is not a fun place to be and it really is a cautionary tale for people who may be a bit younger to take care of this shit earlier on, because your brain can wire a certain way and then you are just absolutely gone. Rewiring my brain will be a long process and now one I have to focus on.

Clearly, for me to move past this, it is going to take something very significant. It has become clear that I am probably far more fucked than I thought I was.

I am moving, and have to set up my life so I am pretty much just approaching and working on OLD, keeping work to a minimum (4hrs a day) and otherwise, directing all my energy towards fixing myself.

Keep hammering,
MAC
In the Matrix, they don’t awaken blue pills past a certain age. The mind has difficulty letting go.

But Neo made it in the end (depending on how you look at it). I personally would never have taken the red pill knowing what the reality of Zion was like and while we are at it….

ANYWAY

It sucks man. Needless to say I feel your agony. It is a very bitter cocktail of negative emotions and hopelessness.

In the end the only thing you have to set against these paralysing emotions is sheer will. You have to WANT to succeed more than anything on this world. I am feeling this way now about online business like its totally hopeless right now. In the end, if I succeed, it will be down to will. What is the alternative? Continue sucking the cocks of cunt bosses and get raped by the great reset? No thanks!

Will is something you either have or you don’t. You know this already.

What will make the difference is just how badly you fucking want it.

I was always GROSSLY offended at not getting laid and with hot, interested girls. I had this insane entitlement. It was only when GLL said entitlement was good that I truly opened the throttle. Visualise your future as part of your legendary morning routine (you are still doing that right???) and use it to fan the flames of rage and conviction.

You need to be like a A380 hurtling into the stratosphere amidst a wall of storm clouds and extreme turbulence in order to reach the stable, calm cruising altitude.

You better how some powerful engines and a LOT of fuel to burn.

You got this Mac. Don’t even think about stopping. Oh and please consider changing your environment. Do you know why I didn’t spend more than 2 weeks in Budapest during the Golden Eagle project despite it being an awesome-ass city?

Because it fucking SUCKED for women (for me at least, for others it’s the opposite).

Don’t torture yourself for no good reason.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:31 pm

Thank you brothers.

I do greatly appreciate your support here. I am a bit bummed about things with the ladies. We live in reality and I would rather face the ugly shit of my situation than engage in fantasy. It is not easy to find someone in this world. I can't complain too much until I really am as lean as I can be, until I am 6 pack lean, muscled up, have taken my style further, and have built up more confidence, it is fair to say that my outcomes will continue to be shite as they are.

It is what it is, there is no avoiding the hard work it will take to be better.

My appearance is a little better than it was, people treat me differently, but the fact of the matter is that it is still far from enough.

The market decides at the end of the day. If I was a product worth having, someone would have chosen me. It's not happening yet :(

We're WAY past any possibility of quitting, too late now. I am here and we'll have to find a way. It is just a case of figuring out the action plan, and executing it.

It's just a whole lot. It is a whoooooole lot. But it's OK. If the next few years are miserable and I am damn near about to lose my mind, I would rather lose my shit at least trying than to go out like this.

There are things I can do. Will keep working on my body, will keep working on improving OLD, and will move. This weekend I will do my planning for the move.

Concerning the lack of progress on the moving front, the delay was due to having to negotiate a remote work contract, which I finally secured and started this Monday.

Will be back tomorrow and will keep trying.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:55 pm

WED 03/11/2021

Action Points
(1) Cold Approach: 1hr (FAILED - went out for 30mins, 0 approaches)*
(2) OLD: 1hr (DONE)
(3) Physical Activity: Gym / Core (DONE)
(4) Others: CT, read, prep for tomorrow's meetings. Unwind a little. (DONE)

Notes: I still was pretty ok overall. Work was good today, and I did my standard OLD process, which is swiping 100 profiles in Tinder and Bumble, and then liking 300 profiles on Hinge. I also ran 3 boosts on Tinder, first 2 didn't hit, and then I got 1 match on boost number 3.

I'll stick with a boost a day, lol, it'll just be pure luck for me atm.

Back tomorrow & will keep trying.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:47 pm

THUR 04/11/2021

Action Points
(1) OLD: 1 hr (DONE)
(2) Physical Activity: Gym / Core (DONE)
(3) Others: Work, Weekly Accountability Call.

Sorting out the move, will go with a AirBNB for a bit and work it out from there.

Notes: Ran a boost and got 5 matches, nice! Liked 300 profiles on Hinge and 18 invited me to start the chat with a few messaging first. My OLD actually did legit improve from how it was before. And I still have tonnes of ground to gain through re-doing all my pics, losing more weight, gaining muscle, and looksmaxxing further from there.

Cold approach here is not happening. Will finalise the date of my next move by the end of this week.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:09 am

Oh, that ended up being 34 women inviting me to start the chat after last nights OLD efforts, nice! Definitely way better than before, this is positive.

FRI 05/11/2021

Action Points
(1) OLD: 1hr
(2) Gym: Lower / Core
(3) Other: Work, Stretching, Read, Study CT, Breathwork

Note: One girl from Hinge who gave her number said she will be up for a drink next Weds, she is an hour and a half away, but I will ask if she can meet me in a nice city called Milton Keynes which is only 25 mins from her and only an hour for me! I will keep pushing for dates with every god dam body and if I end this year with 8 dates I am going to be psychotically happy running around the streets losing my shit. If this one happens, which it might, it will be date number 4 and then it’s only 4 more for 2021!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:44 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
if I end this year with 8 dates I am going to be psychotically happy running around the streets losing my shit. If this one happens, which it might, it will be date number 4 and then it’s only 4 more for 2021!
Not "if", when. Looking forward to seeing you running psychotically through London
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:44 pm

TimmyTurner wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:44 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
if I end this year with 8 dates I am going to be psychotically happy running around the streets losing my shit. If this one happens, which it might, it will be date number 4 and then it’s only 4 more for 2021!
Not "if", when. Looking forward to seeing you running psychotically through London
Thank you I greatly appreciate you Timmy!

Today has been solid, work done, gym done, core done, CT done, will do my OLD stuff in a bit and then read / study for the evening.

Also....

Eyyyyyyyyyyy got a shout out from the GOAT @KillYourInnerLoser

https://theinnerwinnershow.com/greatness-awaits-you/

Thank you Andy this means a lot to me and I am looking forward to the day we get to reflect on this journey and how far we came.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:11 am

You got this bruddah! This time next year when you're living in London and officially on playboy status 4 dates will be a light weekend for you.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Thank you Dewn really appreciate you brother, you have been killing it and I am grateful you have been logging some wonderful successes they are heartening for me to see!

As promised, I have secured a place in London by the end of the week.

Move in date as requested by many of you (lol): 11/11/2021!

It's an AirBNB, and it'll give me space to think of my next steps and where I will go from there, but it's fucking progress man.

And I will do whatever it takes to achieve my goal.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:26 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
It's an AirBNB, and it'll give me space to think of my next steps and where I will go from there, but it's fucking progress man.
Nice one dude
Im in LDN for a dental appointment that day
MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:47 pm

SUN 07/11/2021

-Walk (3hrs - listening to a podcast I really enjoy, Triggernometry)
-Read (3hrs - Darkness At Noon by Arthur Koestler)
-OLD (1hr - 1 boost, 100 swipes Tinder and Bumble, 300 likes on Hinge & messaging all respondents)
-Life Admin: Booked AirBNB in Greater London (2 week stay & will work it out from there), supported my boy @Radical and bought his style guide which is fucking amazing and I will be watching it over and over again until it's internalised.

Weight is still good, staying stable at around 205lbs, which is cool, it'll drop further. When I lose 7 more lbs I have officially lost 50lbs man, that's 22kg of fat!! So that's a fucking plate in the gym LOL.

So I am working on creating like a video series of my process of going truly all in with dating. I am moving now and then, I will structure my time so for the months to come, the majority of my time will be focused on dating. I will set actions and then upload vlogs here every week. I am working out the details. The name of this mission will be:
The Pheonix Project: Outworking God's Plan

It was hard to come to this conclusion and I had to be told over and over, truth is I really want to make serious money, but without laying a solid foundation for dating there ain't gonna be a future family life whatsoever. So everything else, absolutely everything else, is put on hold for now, just going to work 4hrs a day, and then I am fixing myself and building a great dating life. That is the goal above all else.

I will be outlining how I will break my week up in a post to follow.

I will not allow myself to be a total flop with dating in 6 months time. I will turn this around, or die trying.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:48 pm

Radical wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:26 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Nice one dude
Im in LDN for a dental appointment that day
Amazing! If you have an hour, I'll come over and see you!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi