The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:43 pm

MON 08/11/2021

(1) OLD: Done
(2) Gym / Core: Failed (Smashed gym, but didn't do my core workout)
(3) Others: Work, CT, stretching, sent off lab tests, all done.

Work was awesome but had an epic embarrassing moment, in an important meeting with a lot of clever academics, heads of department, stuff like that, I was asked a question about a project that threw me and I was anxious as hell for a few moments lmao! I finished my thoughts but it was like scrambled, and someone else jumped in, but then I threw myself back into it and performed well for the rest of it.

It happens man. It doesn't happen often, mercifully, but it can happen! It has of course bothered me all day, LOL, it was a MS Teams meeting as I was working remotely. Tomorrow I am in the office and will be absolutely smashing it all day. Any opportunities to be asked awful questions, bring it the fuck on, I want to nail it tomorrow.

I am pushing for a date with a nice gal for Wednesday. Thursday I will leave for LDN and check in for 1pm. I will get my bearings, settle down, do some approach in the local area, do some OLD, and work other bits out.

Must get 8 dates by the end of the year. Will shoot my intro video for the project and will do weekly vlogs until the end of the year.

Dating goal for 2021 will be more ambitious and will stretch me beyond. 6 months of hard focused work.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:26 pm

Yoyo!

Date for tomorrow #GHOSTED

"Sorry, my grandma was rushed to the hospital"

Obviously, I sent a very supportive, apologetic text, and wish her all the very best.

Among the standard template for RFG (Reasons For Ghosting), grandmothers suddenly becoming unwell is emerging as one of the top #5 RFGs.

We are not in a position in medical science where we quite understand why guys asking girls on dates makes their grandmothers ill.

But anyway.......

I had another girl on Tinder ghost for a few weeks, she wasn't too receptive. I just sent her a message saying can I take you for a drink when I move to London. She gave me her no and when I texted her to see if she would be up for a drink on Friday, she asked me what I do, and then kinda agreed to being up for seeing me soon. She is actually quite pretty, a first for MAC. Who knows?

Work was fun as hell today. but also pretty draining, I have had dinner and now am kinda chilling out for a bit.

Will do OLD shortly. Tomorrow working remotely, packing, and will take action on self improvement.

I have been in the office on a total of 2 occasions now, after working with these colleagues remotely, and I have noticed a few of the ladies, who are obviously colleagues and friends, lookin' at me kinda funny.

I am a serious professional at work, absolutely no nonsense, but even so, I noticed it - like when they get a bit giggly, stuff like that.

Rest assured, for my years of horrendous obesity, which was around 4 years (26-30), this definitely did not used to happen. Feelsgoodmane.

Anyway, I'm gonna chill out for a bit, watch some interesting videos, work on OLD, and then read. I will set my schedule for tomorrow and attack it. Working remotely, might just go to a coffee shop with the laptop out and work there.

MAC OUT
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:38 pm

WED 11/11/21

Moved to an AirBNB in Ldn.

Met Radical, he told me I look trimmer!!!

Launched The Pheonix Project

Accountability is appreciated.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:09 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Obviously, I sent a very supportive, apologetic text, and wish her all the very best.
Apology is a Greek word and I had to double check the meaning because it made zero sense in this context. Why the heck were you apologetic? She flaked and, I'd guess, didn't suggest an alternative.
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:38 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:09 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Apology is a Greek word and I had to double check the meaning because it made zero sense in this context. Why the heck were you apologetic? She flaked and, I'd guess, didn't suggest an alternative.
Haha, I understand, I think there is some nuance here, I was sorry about her grandmother - but I take your point.

I should have also given you a shot out in the video above, my oversight there, I will give you a shoutout in the weekly video report on Sunday Crisis thanks as ever for your thoughts they are appreciated.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:24 pm

The Pheonix Project Week 1 - Day 2

(1) OLD (In Process)
(2) Cold Approach (45 mins - just assessing the terrain here, working out logistics)
(3) Date (DONE)

Goal: 8 Dates By Dec 31st
Current Status: 4/8!

Had a lovely date with a nice young lady from Dorset, who was up in London for a job interview, which she did actually end up getting. We vibed well, she was sweet. She had her train at 7pm, and shot off in time to catch it. She gave me a hug and left.

She said during our date, she would definitely like to see me again, and next time, she will get the next round.

That's nice!

She will not be back in London until January.

She was definitely bigger than her pictures, where she was clearly a lot thinner. Definitely still attracted to her, she was a great gal and I enjoyed the experience A LOT!

I'm happy. Just 4 more to go now man.

Will crack on with my OLD, then just chill and watch a spiritual documentary tonight.

Tomorrow gonna see if I can get in touch with the London boys, get some cold approach in, and then maybe just hang and have a few beers.

Nightgame isn't going to be a priority in The Pheonix Project, rather, I will be focusing on OLD and Cold Approach.

Will also arrange for some professional shoots to be done.

Final note - the lady I am sharing my AirBNB with is a really nice person, she's a journalist from Turkey, and is a very warm, pleasant person. You'd have to be in order to just open your home to random folks like this. She is totally professional and is very comfortable with my enormous, 6 ft 5 self lumbering around her place having just met her yesterday. Some folks are really psychologically healthy and are not stressing their life at all, they're just chill. And that's great. It's energy I must embody more of.

So there we are boys. Another 1 in the books and I think this was my best date yet, it flowed well and she was a great listener, asked me a bunch of stuff, I enjoyed myself. I asked her stuff, and she answered well and was engaging and fun. I tend to talk A LOT once I am on a roll. She was really listening intently and I noticed.

Busy ass day, did well @ work, scoped out the place for cold approach, and then rushed to the date. It was 51mins on trains to get to her boys, London is a big ass place, and she was a full hour late! She had no signal for much of the hour I was waiting, and I was convinced she totally ghosted me. At times during the wait I was fricken nervous. But over the hour, I calmed down a lot. Ultimately it was very good she was an hour late because I was so nervous for this one it would have sucked if she was bang on time. But in that hour that passed, I shook it all off, and then got absolutely on form and was confident and charming even if I do say so myself!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:01 am

Good shit

Rename the log the Phoenix Project, anything to remind yourself you’re all in
MakingAComeback

Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:18 am

Thanks bro. Done!

The Pheonix Project Week 1 - Day 3
13/11/2021

ACTION POINTS
(1) Mind: Visualisation, Write Affirmations, Read Andy's articles, Mental Reprogramming exercises
(2) Cold Approach: Go out in Central London, do 10 approaches
(3) OLD: Daily 1hr Process
(4) Nightgame: Come back to Kingston. Go to local club. Approach women.
(5) Other: Core, Stretching, Cold Shower, Light therapy, Bodyweight training.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:27 pm

Evening check in

ACTION POINTS
(1) Mind: Visualisation, Write Affirmations, Read Andy's articles, Mental Reprogramming exercises (DONE)
(2) Cold Approach: Go out in Central London, do 10 approaches (FAILED - 2 approaches, instant and super rude rejections, in 2 hrs 15 mins. Brutal and horrible session. Back for more tomorrow. Note that from Kingston it can take about 1hr to get into Central so it's 2hrs on the trains in total there is some effort being made here mmmkay)
(3) OLD: Daily 1hr Process (About to start)
(4) Nightgame: Come back to Kingston. Go to local club. Approach women. (FAIL, I am not going out to the clubs man, fuckkkkk that lol. Nightgame isn't really part of my project. Nightgame for many dudes, including yours truly, is HILIARIOUSLY brutal lol. It was ambitious to think I would get that in tonight, no thanks jeff)
(5) Other: Core, Stretching, Cold Shower, Light therapy, Bodyweight training. (In process)

Note: Good day, lots of work. OLD has some nice prospects in fairness, I am getting responses from a few girls on Hinge, and there are two girls who are open to letting me take 'em out next week! Happy days. If these two ladies come through and don't #GHOST, I will be at 6 dates and 2 more for the end of the year should be quite doable. That's awesome man.

I am so bad at cold approach it is kinda funny, I must admit, it is a task that is hilarious for me. I may just see how many times I can get rejected tomorrow, fuck it. Seriously, fuck it. I'll say hey to as many girls as I can muster tomorrow, which I think will be 5 maximum if I really push it.

There is something truly absurd about the whole thing, I must admit, I find it hilarious.

Oh, and I also can't believe I got absolutely REKT by one of @Crisis_Overcomer 's many girls for absolutely no reason, I have not even met the woman and she rejected my approach - something I didn't even think was possible!

See attached for proof of absolute savagery

Keep hammering,
MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:46 pm

Have you tried approaching in Kingston itself

Theres The Bentell Centre area
MakingAComeback

Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:14 pm

That's the plan stan

Wandered around yesterday, it was solid AF, no objections whatsoever

I think I'll alternate: London / Kingston, and just cycle thru that over the week.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:23 am

The Pheonix Project: Week 1 / Day 4

14/11/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls today
(2) ACTION POINTS Mind: Visualisation, Write Affirmations, Read GLL Get Laid articles, Mental Reprogramming exercises
(3) OLD: Daily 1hr process
(4) Work: Work on presentation for Tuesday
(5) Vlog: Shoot & Upload The Phoenix Project Week 1 Wrapup
(5) Other: Core, Stretching, Cold Shower, Light therapy, Bodyweight training.

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 2
Numbers: 0
Dates: 1
Sexual Encounters: 0

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:21 pm

Mid day check in-

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls today (FAIL, was out in Chelsea for 2hrs, approached 2 girls)*
(2) ACTION POINTS Mind: Visualisation, Write Affirmations, Read GLL Get Laid articles, Mental Reprogramming exercises (DONE)

Notes:

Cold approach wise, approached one cute Indian girl, she just smiled at me and walked on. Second girl was interesting:

"I've got a boyfriend, but I'm really flattered and I think what you're doing is amazing. Keep going!" she gave me a big thumbs up and was really happy

I was stunned.....

I missed out countless approach opportunities because I was absolutely paralysed, there was no fear or anxiety, I simply couldn't. There was no impetus, no nothing.

To remedy this for 3 hours tomorrow in Kingston I am simply going to say "Hey" and that is all I am focusing on. I must break this shit down.

Also, in that general area, I was staggered to notice that quite a few women were looking at me. It beggared belief as some of them were very beautiful women. I have dropped more weight and I was wearing an outfit Radical picked for me. There will be a day when I can talk to them. There were so many instances of women making direct eye contact with me and it was kinda interesting. I don't know what is quite going on with that, part of me is thinking I am hallucinating like there is a weird process in my head or something making me think they are looking at me, so I kinda ignored it but on the train back the lady sat in front of me was definitely checking me out the whole time I definitely noticed her. She was very attractive.

Does this make sense? Absolutely not. I am definitely a dude who is below average in the looks department, for instance, if one was to rate my looks objectively it'd perhaps be 3-4, using web based apps this tends to be where I come out at. So what could it be? I think it may be a case of sheer size and presence being something some women are drawn to, and also, an overall energy and vibe. I approached with my friend, a fantastic dude I have massive appreciation and respect for, and me and him and riffing the whole time having a god damn blast. He gets laid tonnes, effortlessly, but he does approach also because he wants to build huge confidence. So this in itself can get women attention I think! We are very loud expressive and laughing etc. Both of us are creative guys with plenty of intellect so the conversation is fascinating. Yeah, enough of that anyway.

Me and said friend ended our session after 2hrs and went to Saatchi gallery and spend the day checking out an exhibition. Loved it.

Now, I will unwind and do some work on the presentation for Tuesday, and take care of the other action points.

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 4
Numbers: 0
Dates: 1
Sexual Encounters: 0

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:36 pm

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 1 WRAPUP VLOG

Evening check in:

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls today (FAIL, approached 2)
(2) ACTION POINTS Mind: Visualisation, Write Affirmations, Read GLL Get Laid articles, Mental Reprogramming exercises (DONE)
(3) OLD: Daily 1hr process (In process)
(4) Work: Work on presentation for Tuesday (DONE)
(5) Vlog: Shoot & Upload The Phoenix Project Week 1 Wrapup (DONE)
(5) Other: Core, Stretching, Cold Shower, Light therapy, Bodyweight training. (FAIL, only did 50%)

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:28 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:36 pm
THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 1 WRAPUP VLOG

Evening check in:

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls today (FAIL, approached 2)
(3) OLD: Daily 1hr process (In process)
(4) Work: Work on presentation for Tuesday (DONE)
(5) Vlog: Shoot & Upload The Phoenix Project Week 1 Wrapup (DONE)
(5) Other: Core, Stretching, Cold Shower, Light therapy, Bodyweight training. (FAIL, only did 50%)

Keep hammering,
MAC
Hey haven't checked out your video yet but I love the title! "The Phoenix Project" good shit!
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again