Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:53 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:53 pm
This is one of the few logs I've been keeping up with - you're a hustler. Keep on grinding, I respect your work ethic.

When you get your next 2 lays, send me a PM/email if you'd like to come on the podcast and talk about what you've worked on, what you've achieved, plans for future, etc.
@KillYourInnerLoser

Thank you Andy

It really means a lot to me that you're keeping up with my log and it's very encouraging for me to see you dropping in and commenting from time to time 🤙

I'd be honoured and it would be my pleasure to come onto your podcast and discuss things with you 🎤

I'll work on my next 2 lays and I'll drop you a line on here and via e-mail once I've made it happen 📧

Thanks again man 🙏

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Day 36: 15/11/2021 ✅

So I got an impacted Wisdom Tooth which is cutting into my gum and is now infected to a point that my gum is swollen, weird and pissed off!

Long story short? I'm in Fucking agony and I'm downing aspirin like it's candy and keeping the mouthwash and toothpaste industry in business but I'm trying to remain positive 🙃

Spoke to my dentist and the only appointments they had were today (which I couldn't do as it's my first day in this new job) and Thursday during work hours, so I've had to book it for then. Least I could give my new boss a couple hours of notice and they said just make up my hours another day which was nice. I think they could see I was in Fucking agony 👎

Gotta put up with it for 3 more days now though which Fucking sucks. I'm gonna try and keep on self-improving and I'll definitely keep posting on here, but it's probably gonna be a shitty couple of days due to working now and feeling awful at the same time 🤕

My first day at work went well though considering. Nice and relaxed, most people working from home so empty and peaceful office and it was quite easy. I'm basically helping disabled kids in an office role, so it's a job where I'm actually helping and could make a difference ⬆️

My line manager is quite nice too - had good talk all day with her so it was nice to work on my social skills which is a bonus. I worked from home due to COVID for ages, so it was nice to be around other people 🧍‍♀️🧍🧍‍♂️

Just glad I'm not some corpo-rat wage slave lining someone like Bezos' pockets 🖕

Self-improvement wise today:

- Got up early (04:30) 🌅

- Had Coffee and Contemplation in my garden again ☕️ 💭

- Listened to Episode #44 of the Andy's Podcast: Choosing Between Getting Laid or Making Money. Interesting to hear the advice given here, and I also agree: context and more information needed 🎤

That's it for today. Gonna be a shitty couple of days with the posting as well as in general due to feeling like I've been roundhouse kicked in the jaw, but it is what it is 🏞

Photos have been posted below for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:16 pm

Day 37: 16/11/2021 ✅

In Fucking agony with my tooth so this is gonna be shit and purely for continuity purposes of my 365 day project.

Got a 14 hour day at work tomorrow and my Gum is swollen as Fuck.

- 05:00 wake up

- Coffee and Contemplation

- Listened to some episodes of Andy’s podcasts

No photos today as I just wanna get this posted and sleep: 04:00 wake up tomorrow for a 14 hour shift and I can’t get to the dentist until Thursday as I can’t lose this new job.

On top of that: I can’t eat or chew, drinking hurts, talking hurts, sitting down doing nothing and my gum still hurts.

Fuck my Life.

Thanks for reading

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:53 pm

Another shitty filler post 👎

Woke up at 04:00 and left for work at 5 - been out all day on a work business trip and I feel awful. Just got home at 7:30 P.M

Battling toothache again but I’m booked in for the dentist tomorrow.

Family have been a Fucking nightmare and tried to talk me into pulling a sickie today, meaning I get sacked on the spot and have to find another job.

Also Pestering me saying I’m ‘not doing enough’ to ease the toothache despite being doped up on tablets, mouthwash and numbing gel.

I’m going to sleep now as I’m Fucked.

I’ll get back on things after a couple of days - this is literally the worst pain I’ve been in for many years.

No photos again as I literally haven’t been able to do anything due to work and being in agony.

Spider 🕷
Now
Name: Ben
Goal: Social Skills (& Sex)
Motto: Actions Are Life

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:27 pm

Toothaches fucking suck man, sorry you gotta go through that.

But as you told me, a post is better than no post, respect man.
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:08 pm

Now wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:27 pm
Toothaches fucking suck man, sorry you gotta go through that.

But as you told me, a post is better than no post, respect man.
@Now

Hey thanks man

Went the dentist today and he did what he could with me, so should hopefully be on the road to recovery pretty soon.

Been reading your log and seeing that you're working on a few interesting things with your Dad and buying the camera etc.

Good to see you posting regularly as well and I'll definitely keep an eye on your progress log as I'm finding it really interesting.

Thanks again for the encouragement

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:08 pm

Day 38: 18/11/2021 ✅

Finally managed to get into the dentist today. Nice guy who'd only just recently started at the practice 👍

Basically told me it was what I thought: Severe gum infection caused by a wisdom tooth eruption (Pericoronitis) 👎

They basically can't pull the tooth as its right on a nerve and I'd end up losing the sensation in my lips 👄

I really enjoyed my first kiss with Guitar Girl the other day, so I think I'll pass on that! 👎

He's basically injected saline into it and cleaned it out. Luckily, the infection is limited to the gum, so no trip up the hospital required 💉

Prescribed antibiotics to fight the infection which I'll kick start tonight and keep taking the course until my gum calms down and decides to play ball 👊🦠

Work is actually going okay. Helped the boss out today with heavy lifting which he appreciated and I've been working with the databases and computer systems. Line manager says I'm really getting the hang of them, so I hope to carry on with this tomorrow 💻

He's actually a really nice guy and I had a brief chat with him where I told him about the dentist and that I felt bad and I felt like I was taking the piss a bit with having a 2 hour early finish on my first week 😐

He was totally cool and said not to worry. He told me there's a system in place to accommodate emergencies like this as long as people don't do it every week and it's for a medical purpose. Said he could tell I was in pain as well

The overtime I did yesterday covered the hours I lost today as well as sticking extra in me back pocket - which then went straight into my dentist's pocket 💵

Fucking Lol. :P

Shit posts lately, but just ain't been in the mood with my tooth 👎

This is honestly the worst pain I’ve been in for many years.

I'll get back on it once the pain eases off and I'm a bit more cheery 🙃

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:06 am

Dude I have had tooth stuff so I feel you. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth all removed at once. Nice excuse to not work for a week. Worst though was the root canal I had last year oh my fucking lord I didn't realize how badly I needed it until I had it. Brush and floss kids. Good luck with the tooth stuff.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:29 pm

Dewm wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:06 am
Dude I have had tooth stuff so I feel you. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth all removed at once. Nice excuse to not work for a week. Worst though was the root canal I had last year oh my fucking lord I didn't realize how badly I needed it until I had it. Brush and floss kids. Good luck with the tooth stuff.
@Dewm

Hey thanks man. I'd have gone off sick if it wasn't for starting this new job :roll:

That sounds Fucking horrendous though with all 4 having to be pulled. All my other teeth are fine it's just the little bastard at the back!

Thanks again

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 pm

Day 39: 19/11/2021 ✅

Feeling better today after a shitty couple of days with toothache ☀️

I'm still in pain, but it's not constant anymore and the swelling has gone down. Gonna try get some self-improvement work done over the weekend now I'm on the road to recovery after a couple days off 🤕

Trying to focus on the positives: I kept getting up early at 04:30 to prevent my sleep pattern turning to shit and I kept up with the 365 day project ⬆️

Dentist has told me not do anything strenuous until the swelling goes away and I still can't eat properly. I have been informed I will be working from home after next week, so I am going to look at starting my Gym and Diet routine after next week (The gym is a 20 minute walk from my house whereas work takes an hour) ⏳

I'll be able to eat and I won't feel like I've been run over by a car. Logistically it works better too as regards to the travelling and distance between my house and the Gym. The antibiotics I'm on are also knocking me about a bit - I've had these before and experienced the same, so I think I'm just gonna have to chalk it up to one of them things 💊 😐

I'm pissed off with myself that I didn't start sooner, but I couldn't predict an ankle injury and an impacted wisdom tooth 👎

Got a date with Guitar Girl tomorrow, so I'm not letting this toothache beat me up completely and I'm gonna try and forget about today's bullshit 🎸☕️

I'd try and get laid with her, but this toothache is a mood killer and I've definitely noticed reduced libido. Hard to manage anything beyond light kissing when my mouth is on fire and my gums are all swollen 😐

I am however going to get honest with her and tell her that I want something physical with her on our next date. Taking the advice from @Dewm who suggested that we're both adults and can talk it out. I'll post on here how it goes, but It's gonna be a date 4 lay or I'm gonna be honest and tell her it's not gonna work for me if she doesn't want to be sexual 🤷‍♂️

I am genuinely enjoying her company so I don't want it to come to that, but I'll see how it goes 🔜

Was hoping to get laid by date 3, but I'm new to this kinda thing, plus not well still, so I'm gonna cut myself a bit of slack. Thought I'd take advantage of the day anyway and have it as an additional filler day to break down any 'anti-slut defences' she might have or to convince her of any mindset that 'I haven't dated this guy long enough for that yet...' if that is there in the first place 😒

Some girls I've dated do have this mindset and it's good practice to try and change it for me. Like Andy says, 'it's all an experiment' 🧪

Update to follow on this one tomorrow 🔜

No photos again, but I’ll get back on this tomorrow 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dewm

Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:52 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:44 pm
I am however going to get honest with her and tell her that I want something physical with her on our next date. Taking the advice from @Dewm who suggested that we're both adults and can talk it out. I'll post on here how it goes, but It's gonna be a date 4 lay or I'm gonna be honest and tell her it's not gonna work for me if she doesn't want to be sexual
I don’t think you need to have that conversation with her unless she denies sexual escalation. If you set up a non sex date and say “hey next time we’re fucking” it may possibly scare her off. I only have that talk if for some reason I’m getting last minute resistance after 3 dates. This is all in Andy’s guide so I can’t take credit. However I have had that conversation with a girl on date 2 and we didn’t fuck until date 4. Happened but took longer. She still sucked my dick that night. Her resistance was she liked me so she didn’t wanna just sleep with me. I know weird. She also flaked a few days later on our 4th date and when she did this I told her “hey you can’t do that to me my time is valuable” and me standing up for myself made her sleep with me. So I only suggest that talk if you encounter resistance but sounds like she’s into you. Fingers crossed 🤞 hope it goes well.
Goals
Love Myself
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:37 pm

@Dewm

Thanks for the advice man ⬆️

I see your point ☝️ She does seem very into me and upon reflection, I think she’s actually just quite shy and that might scare her off for good.

That is weird about that liking you so not wanting an escalation! Top grade advice from you as always as you’ve been in a similar situation 💯

I’m trying to embrace honesty, but I think in some situations such as this one, ‘tactical honesty’ and a bit of discretion is going to get me a lot further ➡️

I remember seeing a shy girl article on Andy’s site which I’ll check out - I’m gonna try continue with the touching etc. on our date tomorrow and then go for a Netflix/Chill kinda deal for date 4 where I’ll try escalate and see how it plays out.

If I get the resistance then, I think that’s when it’s gonna be time to have that conversation with her.

I’m starting to value my time more now I’m working and I’m not really looking at investing my time, money and energy just to get a friend without benefits.

She is nice and she is cute, but I gotta draw the line somewhere and start having those boundaries with myself ⛔️

This was something I failed to do for many years and got Fucked over every time.

Thanks again for the continued support - much appreciated 💯

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:13 pm

Day 40 20/11/2021 ✅

Another quick update as I’ve been out all day with Guitar Girl.

Very successful date - had a meal and a walk in a nature reserve where there was lots of kissing etc. She wanted more and so did I and we discussed it honestly 🤝

Although tempting, I don’t feel comfortable having sex etc. in public (even with no-one around). I know some guys including Andy on here have and respect to them - it’s just not for me personally. I could’ve escalated but didn’t because of this. Arranged to meet her next weekend where we’ll stay over somewhere and see what happens 💭

What I can tell she is very into me, she’s just real shy. Thanks @Dewm for the previous advice - kept it in mind today and it’s paid off and worked in my favour 👏 💯

Got up early today and have been out pretty much all day on the date 📅

Gonna wrap this up and post more tomorrow 🔜

Gum is still Fucked, but I went out anyway and thought ‘Fuck it’.

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dewm

Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:27 am

Fire dude. I love it. You'll be smashing and she'll be thrashing in no time.
Goals
Love Myself
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:48 pm

Day 41: 21/11/2021 ✅

After a shitty week I'm feeling better and I'm getting back into the swing of things 🔜

I've finished my course antibiotics now so I'm just waiting for the infection to disappear as whilst it's still present, I've been advised to take it easy as much as possible 💊

At the moment I'm just focusing on what I can do in regards to self-improvement until I can do things that are more physical e.g. the Gym 👎

- Woke up early again this morning at 04:30 🕟

- Enquired about driving refresher lessons - Gonna get back on the road ASAP 🚘

- Cleaned my room - due to feeling like shit, it started to look quite ropey 🧹

- Went for a quick, light walk 🚶‍♂️

- Re-assessed my finances and monthly costs so I'm on track to save £1000 (Approximately $1345 U.S) a month, starting January 2022 💵

- Got partway through one of Andy's podcasts Will continue this one later 🎤

That's it for today's update 📝

Gradually getting back on it but still taking it easy - especially now I'm working ❤️🩹

Was very tired after yesterday as I was out all day and I'm still not 100%. Life's a bit of a bitch but I'm working through it 👊

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.