Tinder pics feedback

king87
Goal: Relationship

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:07 pm

Bro I checked out your youtube.

You use HGH, as I see the smilar jaw thar many pro bodybuilders have due to excessive hgh usage? Or is it natural?
dashedhopes wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:45 am
Don't need a professional camera to get a good pic, especially on boats. Get your buddies to take a bunch of you.

Girls are always going to be nice and compliment things. Doesn't mean you can't try other hair styles because I doubt the military cut is the absolute best look for you.

If you hate what your hair becomes, then you can always cut it and get the same shorter cut again.
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:51 pm

king87 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:07 pm
Bro I checked out your youtube.

You use HGH, as I see the smilar jaw thar many pro bodybuilders have due to excessive hgh usage? Or is it natural?
dashedhopes wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:45 am
Don't need a professional camera to get a good pic, especially on boats. Get your buddies to take a bunch of you.

Girls are always going to be nice and compliment things. Doesn't mean you can't try other hair styles because I doubt the military cut is the absolute best look for you.

If you hate what your hair becomes, then you can always cut it and get the same shorter cut again.
Pming you.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
BouffeQ
Goal: 1 date per week

Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:08 pm

I started over with that set and still no match, anything worth keeping?

Gotta work on that fashion game - make that 6 pack happen and take quality pics with friends.