The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:23 pm

Damn you Chads always hating on us nerds!

Nah I messaged Andre privately and he did his magic with his audios LOL, had a bit of back and forth, dude is fucking great man.

Here are the 'important' stats Crisis wants me to focus on, as opposed to my network of brethren who read my shit for some reason lol.

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 38
Numbers: 0
Dates: 3
Sexual Encounters: 0

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Now
Name: Ben
Goal: Social Skills (& Sex)
Motto: Actions Are Life

Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:27 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:35 pm
@Radical can you comment on the overall activity of the forum? I have noticed views on my log are increasing far faster than they were, I posted I had 40k views a few days ago, and have got a further 2k views since then. People are paying attention to my process.
1637601909.png
I'm only meming because I look at the numbers too

Glad to see you progressing dude, you'll always hold a special place in my heart for being the first guy to post in my log (no homo)

Slay that fucking dragon 🐉
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:07 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:54 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:35 pm
@Radical can you comment on the overall activity of the forum? I have noticed views on my log are increasing far faster than they were, I posted I had 40k views a few days ago, and have got a further 2k views since then. People are paying attention to my process.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dude, are you an Instagram thot who carefully monitors her views/likes? No. Don't pay attention to useless statistics. You got more important stuff to track.

Everyone knows for every 1000 views u get 1 lay.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback

Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:49 pm

Lol @ the above

Tired, drove back, shot the vlog for week 2. The face of a dude who needs some sleep. Tomorrow will get an early night.

-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:55 am

Wow you are that guy on Mike Melhman group.

Keep pushing man.
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:36 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:29 am
And you want stats? Here you go you fucking nerd
Are we all gonna ignore the fact Andy is using the forums as a front to attach (and sell God knows where) orphan kids daily? So far 207 orphans have fallen victims to this Machiavellian ginger
shock.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:49 pm

YOOO!

Lol @ Andy and being attached to orphans, what can we say, the man has such a big heart he gets attached?!

OK so yesterday was my day in the office, had a great day at work, had to unwind in the evening as I was feeling quite stressed

Today, drove back to Kingston, put my stuff in my AirBNB, and went to go to my property viewing. Idea was I would check out the property and go approach. Property itself was fine but it was in a right grotty estate, which would be really weird to bring ladies back, so it won't be one we can work with. I did get my head around a few bits though talking to the estate agent, it's been a while since I've rented so was good to get a refresher.

Saw a really lovely gal on Clapham High street when I was walking to the property, she was checking me out and we made eye contact and she smiled and looked down. Was the perfect opportunity to approach but I was in property inspection mode so didn't.

There was a random bloke walking around dragging a long ass electrical cable behind him, I pointed this out to this chick and had a brief and comical exchange with her, she was quite cute but looked very bitchy (lol). I kept moving.

On the walk down to the property, the area was lovely, got to the property itself - it was not bad inside, but it was a on a very grotty estate and this looked abysmal, We'll keep looking.

Then, finished the viewing, messaged Timmy, and then went to approach! Started the session at 3pm, mind you it gets dark at 4pm so had to hustle. Walked to Chelsea in 30 mins, which is fucking awesome, and then did 4 approaches in the area. All rejections, none of the girls stopped. They all clearly get approached a lot, they knew what the game was. "Hi, I'm MAC, I thought you were attractive and wanted to say hi" - "Hi!" *darts off* Then the final gal I approached was very pretty, so pretty I approached her and she did not say 1 word, she just kept moving lol.

London is a different ball game, all the areas have different energies and different vibes, and in many places people are rushing so hard you cannot stop them. It will take some figuring out, but I will keep working, will try tonnes of different places, it's all good. The general Chelsea / Belgravia / Mayfair area does have many great looking folks so that is positive.

The Phoenix Project: Week 3 / Day 11

WED 24/11/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Cold Approach: 10 Approaches (FAIL - 0/4 but was a very unusual approach session due to timeframes and property viewings)
(2) OLD: 1hr Process
(3) Rental: Send requests for 5 viewings on Friday
(4) Other: Bodyweight training, confirm w/ photographer.

Tomorrow, gonna check into another AirBNB. This one is South London. It gives me the opportunity to do some approaches in different locations, may jump on the underground and go to Clapham or Stratham and see what approaching there is like. The goal for the next AirBNB is to use it while I am looking for rentals. I will keep doing a bunch of viewings until Timmy and I can find somewhere which will work, then it will be 4hrs approaching a day, OLD every day, 3 boosts a day, gymmning and looksmaxxing and doing a bunch of photography until my dating life is on point.

So, tomorrow, gonna work in the morning, then gonna go check into this new AirBNB, before heading off to approach in random parts of London. Streatham or Clapham most likely. Might work ok!

I did have a call with a photographer and we are sorting out dates, he can get me sorted for 2 weeks time. Expect some professional photos for then.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:11 pm

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 42
Numbers: 0
Dates: 3
Sexual Encounters: 0
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:11 pm

(1) Cold Approach: 10 Approaches (FAIL - 0/4 but was a very unusual approach session due to timeframes and property viewings)
(2) OLD: 1hr Process (DONE, 3 boosts, got 2 matches)
(3) Rental: Send requests for 5 viewings on Friday (FAIL, ran out of time man, explained below)
(4) Other: Bodyweight training, confirm w/ photographer. (DONE, photoshoot is next Tuesday so I think I will have sole more solid pics for my profiles next week. Thereafter, I'll do monthly pics with my boys in London, and then maybe get another professional shoot done in Jan / Feb once looksmaxxing as gone further)

Notes: Matched with a cute, thicc 20 year old single Mum today lol. Her profile says she doesn't want anything serious. She's responsive, and we agree to go for a drink tomorrow. Scoped out a cocktail bar about 25mins away from her, and I'll be on the outskirts in my AirBNB for the following week and a bit, so it'll be an hour for me which is standard. MUST get to 8 dates. If she comes through, this will be date number 7. Here's hoping man.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:14 am

THURSDAY

The Phoenix Project Week 3 / Day 12
25/11/2021

(1) Cold Approach: 15 Approaches
(2) OLD: 1 Hr Process
(3) Date: Confirm date & go on date #7
(4) Others: Core, Bodyweight Training, Check into next AirBNB
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:55 pm

THURSDAY 25/11/2021

The Phoenix Project Week 3 / Day 12
25/11/2021

(1) Cold Approach: 15 Approaches (FAIL, couldn't approach today)
(2) OLD: 1 Hr Process (DOME)
(3) Date: Confirm date & go on date #7 (STOOD UP)
(4) Others: Core, Bodyweight Training, Check into next AirBNB (Checked into AirBNB, that was all)

So...got up, saw the sunrise, showered, had a quick breakfast, jumped on a meeting for work. Packed my stuff and left my AirBNB for my next one. Jumped in the car and drove an hour to South London AirBNB. I am not familiar with South London. I arrive. It's clear, I am really in the ends, properly in the hood. Way on the outskirts. Area is terrible. AirBNB is OK, my room itself is decent, but the flat overall is a dump.

I set my stuff down, and reflect for a moment on how nice my previous AirBNB was. Kingston was lovely, there were nice girls everywhere. It was a vibe.

Being in the ends made it clear once again, location is an investment in your development. I got on the phone with some letting agents and scoped out places in Central. Timmy and I have a viewing in Central tomorrow, in a really cool part of London. Affluent, a good scene, We will get there early, really scope the area out. If the place is spacious, nice looking, and will be viable for us, we may have found a solid rental. From there, with us being together, we will go all out fucking hustlemania. We will have so much on our doorstep, cold approach can be done 5 x a week just walking out our door and into the surrounding areas.

So...

I set up in the AirBNB, and have to work for several hours solid to get a bunch of shit done. I have no time to go out and cold approach today. It's not happening.

I grab a quick bite from a local place, not the healthiest, sadly. But had no other option.

I eat, brush my teeth, clean up, and then go for my date tonight. She confirmed at 12 when I texted. She said she can't wait to meet me.

I head off. It's an hour to get to Hammersmith factoring in the waking and whatnot.

I arrive at the cocktail bar at 8pm. Text her. She doesn't respond. 15 minutes pass, I call her. She doesn't pick up. I check Tinder, she's unmatched.

I leave the cocktail bar, and just go outside for a bit. I call twice more, she doesn't answer. Stood up. And that's fine. I chill for a few mins, and do the journey back to the AirBNB. Hour back listening to music. It's all good.

Going to sort out a photoshoot ASAP.

And will keep killing my AA, I must get to 30 approaches a day. I am annoyed I didn't go approach today but I promise there was not a fucking second to spare. Work was hard and stressful.

OK, so yeah, some challenges today, but I learned.

Moving forward, I will send a confirmatory text 1hr before, and if they don't respond, I don't leave. Also, I must get to Central. There, I will just invite girls to come see me. I'll be sure to be in a lovely part of London so it'll work totally fine.

Haven't lifted for like 2 weeks man. Need to sort out a rental, get myself in a local gym, and I will do a consult with my wellness guy and get put on a protocol for building myself up again. I got my labs back recently and it's clear a medication I used for 10 months has impacted my hormones a fair bit. But nothing we can't fix.

Back tomorrow and will grind. Fingers crossed for the property man, if we get this, it will be big!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:59 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
I leave the cocktail bar, and just go outside for a bit. I call twice more, she doesn't answer. Stood up. And that's fine. I chill for a few mins, and do the journey back to the AirBNB. Hour back listening to music. It's all good.
Wow. I'm impressed at how you handled that. I've been stood up only one time on 200+ dates. I was absolutely livid... and the venue was only 15 minutes from my house.

You really didn't do anything wrong as far as the confirmation. Confirming day of is fine. If I really want to be sure, I'll send a text like "hey I'm just finishing up with a friend, let me know your ETA" and if she doesn't respond I just never leave.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:10 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
I arrive at the cocktail bar at 8pm. Text her. She doesn't respond. 15 minutes pass, I call her. She doesn't pick up. I check Tinder, she's unmatched.
Great. Use this as a learning experience. Next time set up a date in an area where you can approach. All my dates nowadays are either 10 minutes from my house or the spots I approach. Mike Mehlman will even approach and try to go for instadates if a girl is late.

Also, next time have less faith in humanity. Call her once.
pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:59 am
Wow. I'm impressed at how you handled that. I've been stood up only one time on 200+ dates. I was absolutely livid... and the venue was only 15 minutes from my house.
Same, although I wasn't livid.

What's funny is that this girl matched with a friend of mine a few months earlier and also set up a date. Sixty minutes before meeting, my friend messages her saying he's sick and can't make it. She replies "Oh yeah, I can't come today as well". Fucking bitch would flake without letting him know.
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:13 am

Hahaaa! All good gentlemen, it's kill or be killed out here. A person who makes a commitment and then does not show at all is clearly a loser and I have no use for people like that.

Moving forward, dates will be far more local, and in areas where I can just hammer out some approaches and get the volume up irrespective.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:06 am

Yesterday, work was very stressful as is the norm when a new project is about to launch. I finished work at 1230, jumped on transport and met Timmy for our next viewing. The property was absolutely great, really in an ideal location, plenty of amazing looking women about and cold approach could easily be done 4 - 5x per week just walking to the locations. We told them we'd like to make an offer, and they sent us a form. We didn't have a laptop so we hustled to get the form sent off ASAP. Called my friend who is at Art School nearby and we used their computers. Sent the form off, called the estate agent, and she left the landlord a voicemail. All we can do now is wait to hear back. We acted as fast as humanly possible! So fingers well and truly crossed. They will run their credit checks on Monday if the landlord is happy with our application. Which should be totally cool.

I was going to sneak in a few approaches, but the property stuff came first and absolutely had to be done.

I really enjoyed the vibe of the area, sitting down for a hot chocolate with Timmy in a nice cafe, just hanging out for a bit after our viewing was really nice. The flat itself is spacious, has nice sized rooms, a good kitchen, living area, and great views of London - you can see the London Eye from the window!

If we get it, The Phoenix Project will go off insane.

Remember, this week has been very busy, lots of property viewing, moving from AirBNB to AirBNB, stressful stuff with work, but I did my absolute best. There was absolutely no time I was not hustling. I was hustling or in bed, period.

So, yeah, we sent off the form, then Timmy and I walked to the station. I went for a pee in McDonalds, and Timmy shot off home. I went to get a lettuce wrapped burger from Five Guys which I ascertained to be the healthiest option available at that time. Got it down. And then went to hang out with my friend to check out his studio in Art School. It was fricking awesome man. I loved it. He showed me his work and the work of his cohort. Cannot believe how talented these people are. I was blown away. All the artists were so cool. Plus, plenty of very pretty art chicks. Was loving life.

We then went to a local pub, I got myself a drink and the boys chomped down on some stuff.

Went back to my AirBNB and got a good nights sleep.

SO BUSY MAN.

I get up a bit later than usual, 8am! But I needed the sleep, week has been so busy, stressful and endless activity. But we made progress. I was set to do a call with @MattsCrib but I was 20 mins later. Messaged him a bunch of times, we'll figure out another time slot.

I was meant to be going to see my friends art exhibition tonight, which would have been fun. But he's tested positive for covid-19....I got a test done today, and will get a further test done Monday. No symptoms my end, but I will thoroughly ensure I am negative before I come into contact with absolutely anyone. I did a walk in community test today, will wait for the results (usually within 24hrs), and I will do a at home test on Monday. If all of these are negative, we don't have to worry. I have no symptoms I can tell you that.

Thursday was a day of moving AirBNBs, working, and going to property viewings. I also got stood up on that date. There was no time for cold approach. I got a terrible nights sleep. Friday was pure hustle with work, property viewings, and then I socialised for hours at the art studio and the pub.

Sat (today) WAS going to be cold approach and hanging out at my friends art exhibition, but due to my friends positive test result, I will get a few negative tests confirmed over the next few days before I approach any ladies and come into contact with others.

All being well, the at home test on Monday will confirm a negative result. and we go back to fucking HAMMERING. Shit, Timmy and I may even have a place in a prime central London location if the credit checks are cool and the landlord is happy.

Sat & Sun will be relaxation and life admin days then. I will do all my stretching, mind body practices, will take care of myself and eat well, etc. WIll simmer my mind down, maybe watch a movie, and really, really destress. I have been hustling hard man.

SAT 27/12/2021
ACTION POINTS
(1) OLD: 1 hr Process
(2) Life Admin: (1) Book viewings, (2) Print consult forms, (3) Email 10-15 photographers in London and see if they can replicate the shoot I want. Get this shoot booked, and OK all outfits with Radical.
(3) Self Care: (1) Core, (2) Stretching, (3) Breathwork, (4) Light Therapy, (5) Reading

A well needed bit of time off from the hustle. If my friend didn't test positive, I would be out in the streets approaching all day and with art people all night trying to feel a connection ya know!!

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi