Review needed. Getting no matches.

piano_aficionado
Goal: Improve dating app game

Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:37 am

Long story short, I used to get so many matches I wasn't even trying anymore.
Then I had so many accumulated I deleted my profile since it was hard to keep track of. A few months later remade it. And now I'm getting literally nothing.

My about is
"6'1''. Learning to play the piano in quarantine.

(And a line here with a pretty funny joke that doesn't translate well outside my country, but I get a lot of laughs)"

Also, I've been running out of matches fairly fast after I tried adding a meme as photo. I don't know if it penalized me or what, but I run out of cards quite fast even though I live in a highly populated city. And this is absolutely artificial, if I mess with the range settings, even reducing it, it usually bugs it and shows a few more cards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BouffeQ
Goal: 1 date per week

Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 am

Welcome dude! Your hair look fabulous. Your set of photos gives a dark vibe, kinda feels like a vampire. It needs a bit more joy, and some variety. It's also kinda hard to figure out what body type you have.
piano_aficionado
Goal: Improve dating app game

Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:58 am

BouffeQ wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 am
Welcome dude! Your hair look fabulous. Your set of photos gives a dark vibe, kinda feels like a vampire. It needs a bit more joy, and some variety. It's also kinda hard to figure out what body type you have.
Thanks man, that means a lot! I literally just grew it long and had to update all my pics to reflect it. I've been wondering if it had to do with my lack of matches, but I've been getting nothing but positive vibes on it.
Body-wise I'm just skinny at the moment, I had some pretty decent gains but lost them entirely during the quarantine so I don't know if showing more skin would play in my favor. I am planning to start working out again starting tomorrow though.

I'll try to get some more variety in my pics.
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:26 am

if you used to get a lot of matches but you're getting nothing now and you're using the same pics it suggests that it's another problem. make a new account with a new phone number and email and try again
Sin Silver
Name: Silver
Goal: Build a career
Motto: You're responsible for your own happiness

Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:24 pm

Welcome to the sight man. Your pics are cool, but they lack alot of variety. I'm not sure if the dark/edgy vibe is what you want to be going for on a tindr profile either.