DAY 8 : Gonna be off a few days | Ovnidos Log, from the deep to the everest (5'5'' bastard)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:07 am

DAY 0 :

Hey,
I'm on the forum since a bit of time now, I guess it's my time to make a log.

Who Am I :
Let me introduce myself really quickly. I'm Hugo, 22yo, last year of mechanical engineering.

Hobbies : Bodybuilding, Street-workout, all mountain related sports, reading essay; cryptos

Context :
I ended up here because my ex-gf cheated on me, and it broke all my self-esteem. She was my gf of 4 years, so I only knew here, and I sacrificed a lot of my "degenerated student life" for her. What gets me down is especially my height : I'm 5'5'' (166cm), I created a complex around it since we broke up.
So because of my height, I'll turn my log around this issue for proving everyone that you can do it.
To be clear I'm not complaining on my height, it's what it is, I'm owning it and for citing Andy I'm not "wrapping my all personality about this fact". I'm just gonna be another example that everyone can do it.

Current situation :
  • I'm on 3 apps (Tinder, Happn (very popular here), Bumble (not popular here )), with a very few success a few matches here and there, went on 2 unsuccessful dates, but received nudes from about 2 girls.
Here's my OLD setup(s):
DAY 0 OLD:
IMG_1368.PNG
DAY 31 OLD :
OLDDAY31.png
DAY 7 OLD :
photo_2023-02-08_21-27-15.jpg
  • I'm in a 750k+ urban area
  • Living in a shared flat with friends
The plan :
  • Get better tinder pics, firstly because I think that this 20% effort will solve 80% of all my issues. (I'll add my current tinder profile for reference of where I started, no need to comment it guys, some of you already did it on a previous post of mine)
  • Get a more player dressing style
  • Look Maxxing in other areas
  • Gym is already a deeply rooted habit, I struggle more with getting rest days, so I'll continue this day
Achievement since the start of this log on the 27/12/2021 : (I'll edit this section for adding my achievement when an achievement occur)
Lays : 0 | 1 st OLD lay on the 18/01/2022 | 2nd OLD lay 29/03/2022 | 3rd OLD lay on the 03/05/2022 | GF with lay #3 for 8 months

PS:
I've got covid rn, (27/12/2021), but wanted to do the log now. For now, I'm good, just a lil hitching in the throat. But my coroned step-mom and dad got 39.5°C, so we'll see where we end-up. I'm not vaxxed so it'll be hella a ride lmao see you in the other side. Currently doing soup for everyone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ovnidos on Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:53 pm, edited 79 times in total.
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:44 pm

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see some true grinding here bro.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:16 pm

I'm excited for this one man, 22 years old dude, fuck, you could be a legend by 25! So much potential here. Work hard that's what I can promise you will bring results. The guys who are consistent just become kings.

I can't imagine what your physique will look like in Dec 2022, seriously elite shit.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:01 pm

I am going to be watching your log, its super refreshing seeing a shorter man go all out and refuse to be defeated. I want to see you succeed and have every single short guy who has given up read your log and supercharge his motivation.

Let's see you kill it brother.

By the way survival rate of the wu-flu is extremely high so the odds you will die or get maimed from this condition given your age and excellent shape are extremely low (assuming no co-morbidities). And if you search you will find an Israeli study showing natural immunity is 27X stronger than any protection a vax (which wanes in effectiveness after 6 months anyway and does not prevent transmission) can offer. Not to say the wuflu can't be VERY nasty, it sure as fuck can. And taking the jab is (and should) be down to one's personal decision. Non-medical advice: make sure you have your Vitamin D levels maxed out, take a lot of Vit C, Magnesium, K2, omega 3s.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
ovnidos

Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:23 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:16 pm
I'm excited for this one man, 22 years old dude, fuck, you could be a legend by 25! So much potential here. Work hard that's what I can promise you will bring results. The guys who are consistent just become kings.
Thanks you getting me excited!!

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:28 pm

Thebastard wrote:
I want to see you succeed and have every single short guy who has given up read your log and supercharge his motivation.
Theses bastard gonna have 0 excuses lol.
Thebastard wrote:
Vitamin D levels maxed out, take a lot of Vit C, Magnesium, K2, omega 3s.
Your homeboy thanks to the gym have every ever invented supplement lol, gonna max them rn

I’m not worry, acutely I should have been working this week, so now I’m quarantine so 1 week holiday . But I found the camera of my lil sis, so I’ll wondering around doing pics and get myself use to a real camera

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Now
Name: Ben
Goal: Social Skills (& Sex)
Motto: Actions Are Life

Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:03 pm

Let's go dude, excited to see you starting a log!

You got this.

We're all gonna make it,

Now
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:33 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:07 am
I'm 5'5'' (166cm), I created a complex around it since we broke up.
So because of my height, I'll turn my log around this issue for proving everyone that you can do it.
Hey, I'm also 5'5". Let's crush it bro.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
ovnidos

Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:37 pm

colgate wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:33 pm
Hey, I'm also 5'5". Let's crush it bro.
Lets be kings brah, we all gonna make it

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
ovnidos

Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:14 am

DAY 1 :
  • Found that my lil sister got a somehow decent camera, not dslr but i'm gonna play/learn with the iso/aperture settings, for now
  • Bought a tripod also on amazon, gonna have it by tomorrow
  • Just bought a one-year membership of https://www.eatthismuch.com, it's an app that is doing all you grocery shopping list and menu of the day with exactly the macros (Protein, carbs, fat) you want
  • Gonna (home)workout today if i'm not feeling too tired of my WuFlu
WuFlu update :
I'm feeling alright, and taking care of my fam bcz they all got fever. My symptoms didn't go up at all, still a really little bit tired, and i'm coughing every 2 hours or so. So nothing to worry about

A failed date just contact my again on instagram:
A few weeks ago we had a date, (we exchanged some nudes before), but after the date she told me that I wasn't like she thought of me.

Weird, hurt my ego a little but stayed gentleman, and just said "ok cool no hard feelings, bye".

she told me after "i'm not looking for something serious, and you look like looking for something serious", which I respond "not at all". But convo went dry after that. So I let her go.

She contacted me again yesterday night, but she's still dry wtf, why contacting me again if you're not interested wtf.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:45 am

Good work.

Keep grinding.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Faonin
Name: Anton
Goal: Get laid
Motto: https://youtu.be/7woW7DmnR0E

Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:40 pm

ovnidos wrote:
Just bought a one-year membership of https://www.eatthismuch.com, it's an app that is doing all you grocery shopping list and menu of the day with exactly the macros (Protein, carbs, fat) you want
Thank you, I will be stealing this immediately.
Dating life goals
Get laid ✅
Start a multiple FWB relationship

Life goals
Get my own place ✅
Finish university

Lifting goals
Lean bulk to 75kg while staying under 15% bodyfat (current 72 ish kg @ 18%)
Reach 1/2/3/4 for reps | Be able to do a front lever
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:30 pm

ovnidos wrote:
she told me after "i'm not looking for something serious, and you look like looking for something serious", which I respond "not at all". But convo went dry after that. So I let her go.
Big problem for a lot of guys. The personality is the hardest thing to change but at 22 and with a more moldable brain you should be able to add some "edge" to your dates and subcommunicate that you're a more casual kind of guy.

The first thing to change is how you dress for sure, I found that as soon as I changed what I wear I would already start embodying some fuckbody demeanors on my dates.
ovnidos

Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:41 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:30 pm
Big problem for a lot of guys. The personality is the hardest thing to change but at 22 and with a more moldable brain you should be able to add some "edge" to your dates and subcommunicate that you're a more casual kind of guy.
I was thinking that I was enough edgy in our convo, being very cocky & narcissistic. Also the fact that I was ending my studies and working and she was just beginning (22 vs 19yo). But your right i think

Goal for 2023 :

My log :
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:58 pm

With regards to personality, this one has always been my favourite article:

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/p ... -screening
(Mr Funny Man vs Mr Pussy Inspector)

Point is you don't need to try and radically change your personality to be this super funny cocky guy that will melt a woman's pants off. Maybe I am being harsh on myself but I don't think I have much of a personality (with girls anyway). But because I screen girls beforehand and have the screening mentality, its rare a girl rejects me for 'wanting something serious.' Quite the opposite in fact.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out