The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Colossus
Goal: Evolve

Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:12 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:17 pm
So, the girl agreed to Saturday despite the rain. She is the sweetest girl, she sends me totally wholesome voice messages and they melt my heart. She is very responsive, and seems like she has a great personality. Really excited to meet her. This will be date #9 on Saturday. She is definitely on the bigger side of things, and that's fine. I will have to learn to love that.....unless I can ascend, I may have to be realistic about what is attainable for me woman wise.
She sounds nice and fun... but FUCK that belief you have to settle. You'd be doing yourself and whatever woman you were with a disservice if you did. You're a good looking dude who is making massive steps to improve your life. I've read half your journal and you are a certified sick cunt. In time you will upgrade the quality of girls you see and smash and date. It'll be subtle and gradual but one day you'll be texting a bunch of cuties and realise. Sometimes that boulder will roll back down the hill but that's life and you gotta start again.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Def. gotta work hard to be successful and it does require sacrificing.....putting pleasure aside and doing mundane shit for a few years.
Monk style shit works for some dudes but is unsustainable I reckon. The end goal for me is a holistic life. I think it's one of those self improvement ideals but in reality turning off all pleasure, distraction, enjoyment, and good things in life is pretty sad and an easy way to burn yourself out. It'd be the same as if you spent your whole life just making money. No one is on their death bed saying "I wish I spent less time with my friends and family doing the things I enjoy".

Keep killing it MAC.
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:32 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:43 pm
Hey Zug. I actually typed that part like an idiot - so what I meant was, walking around for 4hrs doing the AA program is more cardio/activity than I have been used to for 2-3 weeks. It was the norm before the festive slowdown lol. So right now I am just going through the adjustment phase. Ideally, I want to be able to do the AA program, come home have dinner, and crank our a few hours of work without too much strain. I need to be there, that is what I want, and I will get there. I have given myself the whole weekend to be less structured, tho I will still be taking action then.

Right now, following the AA program, I have dinner and then just feel like I need to chill the hell out. The program itself is very stressful for those with AA, so Chris was wise in how he thought about goals. Completing this will be a major life win.
MAC
I'd imagine it is stressful for everyone who does it. You're confronting it head on. Great job Mac.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:36 pm

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 8

FRI 07/01/2022

(1) AA Progam: Day 6 Drills (2nd Attempt) (DONE - spent several hours doing this day again, did the first phase of the drill in like an hour, then brain went into high anxiety and panic and took me into some dark terrain. London was really beautiful today, walking along the Thames, it looked so regal. As I was walking, I had two instances of rather pretty chicks looking at me. I don't know why they do this, as the second you approach them, they are often beyond disgusted, damn near 99% of the time. Humans are strange. Given these were women who were 'pretty', I turned to check if these women were actually looking at me, to ensure it was not in my head (LOL I am aware of how autistic I sound) butthey were smiling at me for whatever reason - poor gals didn't know it but I was in total meltdown mode at this point, in fight or flight, so my brain was scrambled and my thoughts were very far from pretty lets just put it that way lmao)

(2) Gym & Core (DONE - sick workout, smashed the fuck out of those weights. I am such a fucking Chad in the gym I swear. I will need to seriously be consistent to win the competition with Nipple flip)

(3) Online dating (To Do)

(4) Stretching (To Do)

(5) Content Upload (To Do)

(6) Copywriting: 2hrs (To Do)

Others: Work (Done), Read Letting Go, life admin.

Back to work man. Every day just pushing to be a little better.

--

Notes: The girl who cancelled our date on Wednesday due to a hospital app send me some weird texts today when I asked her to confirm our date for Tuesday. I sent her a text asking her on a date, and she responded telling me I sound like I am planning a work meeting. I sent laughter emojis, and she responded, seriously tho? I told her I am a project manager and planning mode is somewhere my brain does tend to go. To which, she said I am not giving her date vibes, so she is happy just to leave it. I said that's fine and blocked her.

SO I ask you on a date, and you decline because it doesn't sound like I am interesting in a date? OK. Next.

Should have a date tomorrow with a woman who seems to be a very nice human being. I'm happy about that.

So that's it. This is what the process looks like man. There is no growth in doing things that are easy. We're here to work. End of.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:13 pm

Colossus wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:12 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
So, the girl agreed to Saturday despite the rain. She is the sweetest girl, she sends me totally wholesome voice messages and they melt my heart. She is very responsive, and seems like she has a great personality. Really excited to meet her. This will be date #9 on Saturday. She is definitely on the bigger side of things, and that's fine. I will have to learn to love that.....unless I can ascend, I may have to be realistic about what is attainable for me woman wise.
She sounds nice and fun... but FUCK that belief you have to settle. You'd be doing yourself and whatever woman you were with a disservice if you did. You're a good looking dude who is making massive steps to improve your life. I've read half your journal and you are a certified sick cunt. In time you will upgrade the quality of girls you see and smash and date. It'll be subtle and gradual but one day you'll be texting a bunch of cuties and realise. Sometimes that boulder will roll back down the hill but that's life and you gotta start again.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Def. gotta work hard to be successful and it does require sacrificing.....putting pleasure aside and doing mundane shit for a few years.
Monk style shit works for some dudes but is unsustainable I reckon. The end goal for me is a holistic life. I think it's one of those self improvement ideals but in reality turning off all pleasure, distraction, enjoyment, and good things in life is pretty sad and an easy way to burn yourself out. It'd be the same as if you spent your whole life just making money. No one is on their death bed saying "I wish I spent less time with my friends and family doing the things I enjoy".

Keep killing it MAC.
God dammit bro, thank you.

I have come a long way in grinding this process out, and will keep improving my looks and working hard as fuck in the gym. Things are getting better, slowly, but they are. If you've read the earlier part of this, there were some dark times in those days of true desperation, when I honestly thought it was over for me. I am glad I am no longer there.

Your support is truly appreciated and it means a lot to me. See, my looks are a bit below average, which ain't great, but it's what I've got and it's not any type of excuse - just more fuel to the fire!!!!

I'm taking it one year at a time. My objective right now is to achieve my goals for this year. That in and of itself will be the biggest accomplishment of my life. Right now, this shit seems like a true, true impossibility - but somehow, I will figure it out.

Hard work and dedication every day brother. It's a blessing just to be in the fight.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:14 pm

Zug wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:32 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:43 pm
Hey Zug. I actually typed that part like an idiot - so what I meant was, walking around for 4hrs doing the AA program is more cardio/activity than I have been used to for 2-3 weeks. It was the norm before the festive slowdown lol. So right now I am just going through the adjustment phase. Ideally, I want to be able to do the AA program, come home have dinner, and crank our a few hours of work without too much strain. I need to be there, that is what I want, and I will get there. I have given myself the whole weekend to be less structured, tho I will still be taking action then.

Right now, following the AA program, I have dinner and then just feel like I need to chill the hell out. The program itself is very stressful for those with AA, so Chris was wise in how he thought about goals. Completing this will be a major life win.
MAC
I'd imagine it is stressful for everyone who does it. You're confronting it head on. Great job Mac.
It definitely can be super stressful Zug, but the great part of that is it that when it sucks, and I mean truly sucks, that's when we grow.

Let's see what comes of it!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:36 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I don't know why they do this, as the second you approach them, they are often beyond disgusted, damn near 99% of the time. Humans are strange.
My friend from the UK says that "cold approaching" is less acceptable there than it is in the US. Does that have something to do with it?
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~435/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:48 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:36 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
I don't know why they do this, as the second you approach them, they are often beyond disgusted, damn near 99% of the time. Humans are strange.
My friend from the UK says that "cold approaching" is less acceptable there than it is in the US. Does that have something to do with it?
Yeah, this is true dude. Very true.

Many believe the UK is one of the hardest places for dating in the world.

If I can achieve my goals in London, I know I am rock solid.

I'll move one day. I am trying to find a woman who is wife material, which is going to be challenging in this part of the world. There are some good women here. They are a precious and rare thing to come across!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:21 pm

I dunno if UK is actually harder or there are just less attractive women than other countries

It felt like i was playing a smaller pool of girls that met my standards than USA and Australia

I got laid a bunch in the US while i was still a dumb pre-GLL newbie
Australia was easy after i fixed myself and even during Covid sex was easy enough to find
UK was just a fucking grind - my favourite lays were all foreign chicks

You'll break through though living in London, only place with real weight of numbers in the UK
MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:27 pm

Interesting! There is something to be said for the grind, the path to success in life will require the ability to grind and stay in the suck - what better place to cultivate it.

London itself does have some fricken beautiful architecture and I am loving it here, walking around here is stunning, I could ask for no better place to slay the AA Dragon.....

I will breakthrough one day, I will do this shit 7 days a week 4-5hrs a day.

Few months and the AA will go down.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:04 pm

Did online dating, did stretching, did life admin, arranged a date for tomorrow (date #9).

Did a little work on getting my content together, will edit and upload it tomorrow.

Didn't get to copywriting.

Got back at a decent time from AA program, had dinner, then did have a few life admin tasks - ordered a desk, sorted out water bill, and a few other bits. Spent quite some time on the online dating apps.

Sat & Sun, no gym, just core work. No approach Saturday. I will have time to put in some graft in content creation and copywriting. Will enjoy my date also. Sunday, I will be approaching, but we're doing that pretty early, like 11 - 2pm or so I expect. I will hammer content creation and copywriting then also, as well as doing a few hours reading.

Things will get better and better.

Gym will help me a bunch. I will figure out other looksmaxxing stuff I can do also. Working on a couple things.

Did my best, pushed forward. Gym was good, AA program was tricky but did my best. Online dating was fine and I did some good life admin and stretching. Content creation and copywriting didn't happen and that does bug me. It is doable with efficiency, it will just take time. Activity for my MAIN goals is being done effectively, and that's what counts - the date tomorrow could lead to my first lay, for instance. Just gotta push like hell and make myself better....I will get there.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:13 pm

SAT 08/01/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Date #9 (in 40mins)
(2) Content Upload: 2 x TikTok / 1 YouTube
(3) Copywriting: 2hrs
(4) Read: Letting Go
(5) Nightgame: 2hrs in local spots

Others: Life admin - clean flat, mop, clean surfaces, put towels and tea towels in washing machine, febreeze on bedsheets, air place out, clean bathroom and once over general surfaces. Disinfect dishclothes. Weekly shop - LIDL, done for £30! Looksmaxxing exercises and skincare. Online dating app work throughout the day.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:42 pm

PULLED FROM DATE 9

Date from like 1 - 8pm!

Brought her back home. Made out for ages. No sex, she didn't want to on the 1st date. But we will smash soon.

She was an awesome gal. First time I've had blue balls, my nuts hurt like hell LMAO

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:49 am

FUCK
Y
E
A
H

Progress, progress, progress
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:46 am

Let's fucking go! Congrats on the pull

Blue balls suck :lol:
MakingAComeback

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:48 am

MAC 1st Pull Summary:

Matched with this lady on Bumble, she’s 24, from Denmark, and has come to London for a year to explore and grow. She’s been responsive on WhatsApp, very sweet. I told her to come for a coffee at my local spot (this is about 60 seconds walk from my apartment) and she came over to see me. She’s a few mins early, I see her waiting. She’s cute. Bit bigger, which I was expecting, but she looks nice.

Give her a big hug, chat, and we go for coffee. Talk for about an hour I think, it flew by.

We walk over the Chelsea Bridge, which is quite an impressive sight with the Thames running below it, and the London skyline in the distance. She stopped and admired it for a bit. Took her into Chelsea, which was lively, and we walked through a market that was set up outside a famous art gallery. Took her for a drink at a nice spot, which she actually paid for as I got the coffee. Talked for another hour.

Walked her outside, went round the corner, asked her to hang out with me next Saturday in Spitalfields Market & Brixton – I do actually want a few ladies to spend time with and explore London with. She agreed, and then I asked her if I could give her a kiss. We made out a little, and she told me she really appreciated that I asked for consent. Score.

Walked around Chelsea a bit more, and we went to another bar and had another drink. Decor of this place was quite nice, it had a good vibe, and great service. I’ll do it again.

I then walk her back over the Bridge. She holds my hand. I walk past a store, and ask her if she wants to grab a bottle of wine and go back to mine to listen to some music. She tells me she would like to, but that she doesn’t have sex on the first date. I tell her that’s absolutely fine, and I didn’t have any expectations at all, just wanted to spend time with her. She’s happy, I grab a bottle of red wine, and walk 5 mins to my place.

It all flows perfectly, me and Timmy have played a blinder with this location. We will continue to refine the dating strategy but this was good man.

As we walk to my place, she asks me to send her friend my full address on Facebook messenger. I am totally happy to do this, and do it without any issues. I’ve spoken to this chick for weeks, and we already know about each other.

We get to mine. Take her up, walk her around. She loves the view in our living room – you can see the London skyline, the London Eye, it’s an awesome view and this really gives me place a great vibe which seemed to make her feel comfortable and as if she’s in good hands. With some more decorating, getting a sofa, and then just making some interior design tweaks, maybe getting the odd piece of art etc, we will create a brilliant location here to achieve my goals and also for Timmy to achieve his. He is hustling hard also btw.

Go to my room, put on some music, Marvin gaye, Isaac Hayes, Cigarettes After Sex. The former was dynamite. Set the mood like a mofo. We talked for like an hour. Told her I am in no rush and we can take our time, but can we kiss. She is into it, and we make out for ages while listening to the ethereal, dreamy vibes of Cigarettes After Sex. Kissed her neck and had her moaning. It was great. I felt absolutely amazing. We talked for like an hour after, and she called herself a Bolt. Which is a ride sharing service I didn’t know exists.

She kisses me goodbye and I tell her to text me to let me know she got home safe. She does so.

I have never done this before in my life. I stop and think to myself: fuck me, I am making progress.

A really warm feeling washed over me for hours, I lay in bed listening to audiobooks and stuff, just kinda blissed out. I hard a hardon for ages when we were kissing but because we didn’t have sex, I got bad blue balls and my nuts hurt like a mofo LMAO

I love that I came to London, and that I am going to work my butt off every single day to be a better man, to move forward financially and start a profitable side hustle, to resolve my past issues with dating, and to step forward in 2023 truly on the path to success and possibly even greatness if I hustle every day like I have been.

When it comes to dates, if I use this configuration, I may potentially have it made. My apartment is in an excellent location, taking girls over the Chelsea Bridge and into regal, plush Kensington & Chelsea to enjoy a few drinks is a major winner. Then back to mine. It’s all super easily walkable, there was no meandering, long winded travel – just a nice chat, easy 10-15min walks to the various spots, and it flowed brilliantly. She actually praised my planning here LOL.

That is why I worked my butt off to move to this part of London man. It’s a god damn winner.

SUN 09/01/2022

ACTIONS

(1) Cold Approach: See Matt, hang out, cold approach
(2) Content Edit & Upload: Need to get back on this, date yesterday took the whole day.
(3) Copywriting: 2hrs study
(4) Reading: Engage in weekend reading habit – Life Math Money, Finance blogs, and Letting Go.

Diet will be on point, will do my looksmaxxing exercises, and will push like hell. I will do work on the online dating apps throughout the day. Tomorrow we are in Week 9 of The Phoenix Project. I must be successful. I must succeed with women this year (get 10 lays), I must grind in the gym like a demon and build a solid ass physique, and I must get my content and side hustle off the ground.

This year, head down, fucking hustle.

Just trying to be successful in life, every day is another opportunity to be better

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi