Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:03 pm

Congrats on the lay! :)
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:06 pm

SpongeBob wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:03 pm
Congrats on the lay! :)
Thank you my man!

Regards,

Spider
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:41 pm

Congrats dude

Also just listened to your pod. Thats some thick midlands accent right there mate haha

Good chat, very interesting to hear your background before getting here
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:35 am

Sounds like a fun time. You deserve the success bro
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:19 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:43 pm
Shoutout to @Dewm as I saw my phone go with a message from him as I had this girl head down, ass up and I was balls deep in her doggy style: He text me to congratulate me on my recent Podcast with Andy! Paha!
Glad the timing was just perfect. ;) Congrats on fucking!
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:37 pm

Day 85: 04/01/2021

Spider gets ghosted: Purple Haze disappears in a haze 👻

Title of this one is Purple Haze, although it should be Orange Haze really, as I am wearing my new blue-light blocking glasses as I type this out! Makes everything look apocalyptic, but pretty ☢️ 🚀🔥

Anyway, Purple Haze - the chick who I met for coffee New Year's Eve and arranged to head round her place tonight as she has a free house, has ghosted on me. I sent a confirmation text this morning, and... I heard nothing back 👻

Lol.

You win some you lose some. Interesting to see if she gets back in touch and what she says, but I won't be chasing her. Ball's in her court. Luckily I'm spinning a couple of other plates at the minute, so I'll see what happens with those 😎

Today's Update 📝

- Got out of bed at 06:00. Better than the past week or so, so I'm counting this as progress. I'll try get up at 05:00 tomorrow. Luckily I'm working from home the next few days so I've got chance to get my sleep pattern sorted and back to normal 🌅

- Had Coffee and Contemplation at my Battle Station. Got through a couple of the shorter podcast Episodes Andy did whilst sipping my coffee and chilling out ☕️ 💭

- Did some back exercises this morning. I struggle with back pain and have done for many years due to a spinal issue. After reading The Slight Edge, I have realised that if I do 5-10 minutes of stretching/exercises a day, I will likely see good results long-term if I keep this up consistently. I also did 1 push up and 1 sit-up. Not much, but something to build on: 'You have to start with a penny...'. 🎬

- Listened to Episode #116 of Andy's Podcast - Day 116: Stop Being Scared of Getting Banned on Tinder 🎤

I've had experiences with this and been banned myself - absolutely no idea why. Tinder shadow-bans you and seems to be quite biased towards men on there from reading around some of the forums on the internet. I've recently got around this as well as the problem I was having with my Tinder profile where it kept crashing: I have a cheap burner phone and the local $1 store (£1 Land it's called here) sells sim cards with new numbers for 1 buck. Bought 2 of these before I got around the ban/crash issues. Just signed up with a separate number and problem solved. I'm now of the 'shit happens' attitude if I get banned - I can just get another number and go back on it.

- Listened to Episode #117 of Andy's Podcast - Day 117: 5 Mistakes Guys Make with Getting Laid 🎤

I'm guilty of most of these. I now spin plates and look at multiple opportunities with girls instead of having the one-itis. I also don't procrastinate as much as I used to around getting things done. I now also actually try to get laid - got Tinder Gold, Boosts, Hinge Premium etc. In the past I wouldn't have invested. I also used to text endlessly and never close the deal. As a dumb teenager I'd keep talking to girls even after they would say 'not interested'. It was either stupidity, arrogance or both as I thought 'I can make them like me'. I don't miss being a teenager that's for damn sure! I'm now more cautious with my time - if a girl's messing me about wasting time, I cut them off ASAP now. Learned a lot from Andy's past experiences too. I'm grateful to him for this.

- Listened to Episode #118 of Andy's Podcast - Day 118: It’s a Numbers Game, Not a Stats Game 🎤

Makes sense to me. The whole ratio thing seems to be autistic to me and reminds me of the 14 year-olds who play Call of Duty and obsess over their kill to death ratios. Too many factors in play to look at the whole ratio thing which is why I have always just done a lay count. I either get laid or I don't.

- Took delivery of the Blue-Light blocking glasses. I'll probably get some funny looks from my family, but who gives a Fuck. If they help my sleep then I'm all for it 🤓

- Cancelled my Berserk volume 9 order (and volume 10 pre-order) with Amazon. I have now bought Volume 9 from a small independent eBay seller. Fuck Bezos and his COVID-profiting. Will likely pre-order Volume 10 from an independent comic book shop. Pity there aren't really any physical stores in my small town. Comic book shops have kind of gone out of business. You ask me, when the comic books got political and tried to push agendas, that's when the sales went down and the stores started to shut. Recently, I read an article where the new Superman 'came out as bisexual'. Why they try and push this shit onto 8 year olds is degenerate. It's also the reason I don't read comic books anymore and I only read Manga. Get woke, go broke. Just a pity the comic book shops had to suffer as a result 📚 👎

- Read some more of The Slight Edge. Had to go into work to pick up my laptop - read this chapter on the bus and made use of the 'dead time'. I'm on chapter 5: The Quantum Leap Myth. 📖

People are always looking for the shortcut and the hack, the 'Quantum Leap', but the key is to make a little progress every day consistently. Solid advice. Can't just sit around waiting for a miracle to happen. Hard work and the consistent application of it is what I am getting from this chapter and I am liking it. Jocko has a similar principle and it's all linking in and making sense 💭

- Booked my car in for a retest of the annual check - 11 A.M on Saturday the 8th. Hopefully it passes now I've fixed the brakes and I can start driving to the gym in the morning. Need to start driving more even though I don't want to. Little steps to start. Another 30 bucks, but needs doing 💵

- Hit up Purple Haze to see if she still wants to hang later. Still no reply. Lol. NEXT! ➡️

That's it for today's update 📝

Photos attached for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:54 pm

Radical wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:41 pm
Congrats dude

Also just listened to your pod. Thats some thick midlands accent right there mate haha

Good chat, very interesting to hear your background before getting here
@Radical

Hey thanks man! Yeah I'm a Brummie and spent a bit of time in Wolverhampton as a kid too, so I'm kinda Brummie/Yam Yam aha.

It was a really good experience which I was grateful for the opportunity to go on the Podcast - glad to hear you got something out of it!

Thanks again

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:03 pm

Day 86: 05/01/2021 ✅

EPIC Fail: Jiu-Jitsu Panic Attack 👎

Didn't have a good day today. Had a pretty epic fail which I'm quite pissed off with myself for.

Earlier today my parents spoke to me about this new COVID variant. Both are clinically vulnerable. My father recently had a heart attack and my Mom recovered from cancer a couple years ago. They told me to try not to take unnecessary risks as I could catch something and bring it into the house. Tonight, I went to Jiu Jitsu for my first session back.

It was very busy.

I had visions of my parents dying from COVID in a hospital ward, me being responsible and my brother never speaking to me again because of it.

So, I had a panic attack and ended up having to leave.

Started to feel it coming on and told the trainer I felt dizzy so I was gonna head home and come another night - he was cool. Managed to get out of the door and down the street before I started hyperventilating. Took me a good 10 minutes to calm myself down.

I witnessed my parents go through serious medical issues which had quite a traumatic effect on me which likely triggered this.

I signed up and paid for the beginner’s course before this Omnicron variant took off and it looked like things were calming down. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place at the minute. Don't know what to do. I'm gonna take a couple of days to think about this. I've already put my life on hold on for 2 years, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I gave them both COVID.

I think with any self-improvement, failure is inevitable. It's knocked me down a bit, but it's part of the process. I need to try and work around it now and figure a solution. Not Gonna Fucking Quit.

Despite this happening later on, my day was fairly productive:

- Woke up at 05:00 Hrs today. Good progress here considering I was getting up at 09:00 Hrs a week ago over the Christmas break. I feel like the glasses really helped - I didn't necessarily sleep longer, but I feel like I slept better if that makes sense. Hopefully I will be tired out from training and will be able to sleep a lot easier tonight. Will definitely put the glasses on again tonight 🌅

- Did my back exercises and stretches again this morning. 2 Day streak. Also did 2 push-ups and 2 Sit-ups. My 1 penny has now turned into 2. A 100% increase from yesterday. The Slight Edge at work. I may start doing these of a night as well to give me that extra edge 📖

- Had Coffee and Contemplation at my Battle Station ☕️ 💭

- Listened to Episode #119 of Andy's Podcast - Day 119: My Life Isn't Always Flashy 🎤

Appreciate the realness and honesty in this one. I'm now very sceptical of what I see online and realised long ago that the world is full of liars and truth-benders - a lot of them are on social media. I have read articles regarding social media and depression and the links are quite scary. I don't use Facebook (except for small businesses) and I rarely go on Instagram (Mostly used for checking whether girls are catfishes or not) for exactly this reason. I found my mental health taking a nosedive at a highly critical time in my life (my teens). I honestly think the world would be a lot better without Social Media as the disadvantages completely outweigh the benefits. Like daily life, Self-Improvement isn't always glamourous!

- Listened to Episode #120 of Andy's Podcast - Day 120: Radical & Andy on Simping 🎤

I've been guilty of this as a younger man thinking this would get me laid. How wrong I was! Think that this is largely due to societal programming and years of feminism. Always wondered why the guys who were arrogant A-Holes always got the girl whilst I'd always message back ASAP, offer to pay, bring flowers etc. My lowest point where I started to turn things around was when I was in my 20's and I ended up buying photos of a girl I liked thinking it would get me laid. This was my rock bottom. I started to climb out of the cave after this. No More Mr. Nice Guy would be ideal for guys who do this kind of behaviour.

- Listened to Episode #121 of Andy's Podcast - Day 121: Radical & Andy on Self-Awareness 🎤

Got a lot out of this one. I myself have had several panic attacks over the years and have honestly thought I was going to die. I've also been to counselling and done Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. This was a big help. I'm still struggling with my depression every now and again it comes back, but overall I've pretty much beaten it. I'm no longer at the stage where I won't leave the house. I still struggle with anxiety, but I have my coping strategies and mechanisms. Having a mindset change and how you frame things is probably key here. The one phrase I got out of this that stuck with me was 'The Normal Level of effort is not good enough'.

- Listened to Episode #122 of Andy's Podcast - Day 122: Andy & Imogen Don't Pressure a Virgin 🎤

Valuable advice here. I've seen guys pressure girls out of misguided Red Pill advice. Must have felt very horrible from a girl's point of view being pressured into sex. I now take a step back and chill. I think second date lays help take the pressure off.

- Read some more of The Slight Edge. Just a few pages as I've been getting headaches 📖

- Wore my blue-light blocking glasses again when I got back from training as I had some time on my laptop and phone. I'm also using the 'night shift' mode feature on my phone and turning the brightness down on my laptop. I'm hopeful taking steps like these will help improve my sleep long-term 🤓

That's it for today's update 📝

Bit of a downer but I’ll keep going with it 👊

Photos have been attached for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:04 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:03 pm
I've already put my life on hold on for 2 years, but I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I gave them both COVID.
For me, the most satanic thing our overlords did was persuading us that cowveed is a problem because of asymptomatic transmission. I'll suggest researching the topic yourself and making an educated decision about whether you have to worry being around asymptomatic people or not.
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:14 pm

Day 87: 06/01/2021 ✅

Accepting Failure 🕊

So Last night was a bit of a Failure with what happened at training. Haven't really had much in the way of major fails on my self-improvement journey, so I'm looking at the positives. It's an inevitable part of the journey which I touched upon briefly in my post yesterday 🤦‍♂️

I think how I handle failure is the real test. Years ago, a failure would break me and I'd just give up and quit my self-improvement. I still got up early this morning and I still typed up this progress log post for my 365-Day Project ⬆️

Overall, I feel I've had more successes than failures when I started 87 days ago. Can't believe I'm almost at 3 months. I'm gonna try and figure out what I can do going forward with training. Thought about this during my morning Coffee and Contemplation. Yeah okay maybe I looked like a bit of an idiot last night for leaving within 10 minutes, but It's not really that big a deal. I've been trying to stop caring what people think and I'm much happier for it 💭

I might lose a hundred bucks if I don't continue with the training, but my family's health must come first. I couldn't give a Fuck about getting COVID, but I would give a Fuck about passing it onto the vulnerable people in my family. I may have to have a conversation with my family to figure out what I can do next. I have an opportunity to write this week off with training and start fresh next Wednesday night. Have to see what happens 🔜

Today's Update 📝

- Woke up at 05:00 Hrs. Wore my blue-light blocking glasses last night which I think helped my sleep a lot 🌅

- Did my back exercises this morning. Also did 3 Push-ups and Sit-Ups - a 300% increase from when I first started. See if I can get to a full month streak: 3/31 🗓

- Listened to Episode #123 of Andy's Podcast - Day 123: Part 2 of the Latest Virgin Saga 🎤

Had to tune in for the second part after listening to part 1 yesterday. Got a lot out of this which I will take forward if I ever date a virgin. I do try and avoid them to be honest as I've had nothing but drama and it's a lot of pressure on me if things go wrong and there's this idea that society and they often have that I have to 'make it special' for them.

- Listened to Episode #124 of Andy's Podcast - Day 124: Dates Aren't Just for Sex - They're for Being More Social 🎤

Think this is a big barrier to people not actually going on dates. This is something I got better at as time went on. I've gone from being a hopeless dater in my teens to Fucking a girl within 10 minutes last weekend in my late 20's. Took me a couple years, but I got there in the end. Good to hear some of the conversation ideas too. I've played the people-watching game at a shopping mall and it works a lot.

- Listened to Episode #125 of Andy's Podcast - Day 125: Getting Flaked on is Normal 🎤

Since going back on Tinder, Hinge, Bumble POF etc. I've noticed that the level of flakes is just unreal. It's either that or I get ghosted pretty regularly. I'm at the stage now where I'm not bothered by flakes and ghosts. I've been flaked on twice this week and ghosted twice. What I stopped doing was investing too much time in 1 girl at a time so if I did get flaked or ghosted, I would be pissed off over the lost invested time. I'm seeing my time as money now and spending it as an investment. Flakes are just a normal part of the process.

- Listened to Episode #126 of Andy's Podcast - Day 126: If You Don't Take Yourself Seriously, How Can You Expect Anyone Else to? 🎤

Gotta be one of my favourite episodes so far. I'll definitely keep this one in mind for the future. Part of me posting consistently on here is me trying to take myself more seriously instead of just dabbling in the idea of self-improvement.

- Worked 08:00-04:00 Hrs 💾

New job. Lot to get my head around and do. Hope I don't Fuck this up and that I made the right choice leaving my old job. Don't think I'll ever truly be happy in any job to be honest. I'll stick this out for 9 months and then take it from there 🚪👋

That's it for today 📝

Taking a break tonight and doing some self-care. Gotta be up early and I'm feeling a bit crappy after last night still, so I'll take a night off and take it easy for a couple hours 🛌

Photos posted for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for Reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:57 pm

I can see Jiu-Jitsu freaking you out if you're really worried about your parents' health. I wouldn't regard you choosing to duck out of training as a failure though. You made a conscious decision based on your concern for your parents. It's not like you skipped it because you were lazy or scared.

I forget if you live with your parents or just visit them a lot. If you don't live with them, then frequent testing is an option. Buy a few at-home test kits and just test yourself before you go see them. Might be a way to put your mind at ease while you train.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:29 pm

Adam wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:57 pm
I can see Jiu-Jitsu freaking you out if you're really worried about your parents' health. I wouldn't regard you choosing to duck out of training as a failure though. You made a conscious decision based on your concern for your parents. It's not like you skipped it because you were lazy or scared.

I forget if you live with your parents or just visit them a lot. If you don't live with them, then frequent testing is an option. Buy a few at-home test kits and just test yourself before you go see them. Might be a way to put your mind at ease while you train.
I never really saw it from that perspective but now you've framed it that way, I feel a lot better

I'm living with them whilst they recuperate as my father hasn't been well so it's a bit difficult at the minute. Appreciate you taking the time to help me see things in a better light

Thank you so much

Regards,

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:37 pm

Day 88: 07/12/2022 ✅

First day in the office 💾

First day in the office at my new job after working from home the past 2 days on training. Had to get up and leave early as Fuck this morning to get to work for 08:00 Hrs. Hopefully my car will be passed tomorrow during it's annual check and I can drive part of the way and cut the journey time down/avoid this crappy winter weather! 🥶

I'll be honest: It's hard work and quite stressful. I'll give it 3 months and re-assess, but it feels like I've come into the organisation at a difficult time although upper management speak for this was that I have come into the organisation at an 'exciting' time. Lol. I think the management experience will be worthwhile. It's 6 months of my life and I'm earning decent money. Definitely just a stop-gap 👎

Today's Update 📝

- Woke up at 04:20 Hrs. This was easy and painless this morning. Wore my blue-light blocking glasses last night and the sunrise alarm is really working. Glad I'm getting my sleep pattern fixed 🌅

- Listened to Episode #127 of Andy's Podcast - Day 127: Screening Early vs Screening Later 🎤

I always screen early (and hard) now which I think is the right thing to do. Saves hurt feelings and misunderstandings further down the road. Hurting a girl this way is something I try to prevent. Still wary and very cautious after what happened with that girl. I know it wasn't my fault, but screening early and hard is something that may stop this from happening again although the chances of that are pretty Fucking slim.

- Listened to Episode #128 of Andy's Podcast - Day 128: Not Drinking on a Date? (Patreon Question) 🎤

This was a very good episode for me as I quit drinking about 5 years ago. I have had 1 or 2 girls get weird about this (as well as family members). I stand my ground on this. Anybody gives me drama about this, I get up and walk out. Nobody is forcing me to drink. I will play it cool and not make a big deal 'yeah I'm just having Coke as I don't really drink'. Anybody who calls me a 'pussy' or gets funny doesn't deserve to be in my life.

- Listened to Episode #129 of Andy's Podcast - Day 129: "Work/Life Balance" Means You Hate Your Job 🎤

Totally agree with this. I have hated many jobs I have worked and never found something that I truly enjoy. I don't really think I'm going to enjoy the job I'm doing at the minute. I took it for the extra money. I may come to enjoy it - it's only my first week. I will give it time and see - if I hate it, I won't be sticking it out that's for sure. Life's too short. Anybody who 'needs' to self-medicate with alcohol, video games and other bullshit distractions etc. needs to re-assess things and take action. No wonder depression rates have skyrocketed in recent years. I'd like to travel the world at some point and I won't be doing it when I'm 70 that's for sure!

Listened to Episode #130 of Andy's Podcast: Day 130: Couples Shouldn’t Blindly Jump into a 3some 🎤

Can't comment from personal experience as I'm not a big relationship guy, but the concepts on this one make sense. Girls are wired differently and I think a lotta guys just don't get that myself included. Good to hear things from a different perspective. Something to consider for the future.

- Did my back exercises this morning (4/12). Also did 4 Push-Ups and Sit-Ups. Keeping up the streak and building on my progress. The Slight Edge in action 📖

That's it for today's update. I'm pretty beat after getting up early for work, so I'll take a break now and try get an early night 🌘

Photos have been posted for accountability purposes 📷

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:30 pm

Day 89: 07/02/2022 ✅

Ahead of the curve: Independent weekend working 💾

So I made a tactical decision and did some work today for my new management job. I'm pretty much dead against doing work on weekends, particularly if it's work that I don't enjoy, but I'm gonna have a Fucking nightmare come Monday morning if I don't get on top of things now whilst I have the chance. Felt like every meeting I was in yesterday, my list got longer and longer. As I'm management now, this kind of shit feels like it's 'expected' almost 😑

Not happy, but it needed doing. Did 2 hours today and I'm not putting in any more time. Might do an hour and a half tomorrow if I need to. I took some time to relax as well as ensuring I worked on my self-improvement ⬆️

I'm not letting work interfere with my progress and hard-earned down time too much. I'm making the most of it and listening to Podcasts whilst I do it so it's not completely wasted. Will try find some way of rewarding myself as it's been a hard week. I'm kind of counting doing this weekend work as self-improvement as it's working towards my financial goal - I Fuck up, I get Fired, so that's it pretty much 👎

Today's Update 📝

- Woke up at 04:20 Hrs 🌅

- Listened to Episode #131 of Andy's Podcast: Day 131: Merry Christmas, Plans for My Website/Podcast, a Look Back at 2020 🎤

2020 was a ClusterFuck. I did enjoy hearing about the plans for the future with the YouTube Channel, BDSM, Threesome Guides, The Forums etc. Good to see how these developed in 2021. We've recently hit 2022 and I'm looking forward to seeing the further developments and plans for the future come to fruition.

- Listened to Episode #132 of Andy's Podcast - Day 132: Have Fun During Your Approaches 🎤

Although likely nerve-racking, ultimately, this should be fun. I think the fun aspect becomes more realistic when you see the results and realise you're losing your fears around approaching. I've done approaches in the past, but I prefer Tinder just because it's more convenient and easier. Sex on tap if you know how to play the game well

- Listened to Episode #133 of Andy's Podcast - Day 133: Self-Sabotage and Self-fulfilling Prophecies 🎤

Studied this kinda thing at University. People engage in self-destructive behaviours because they've convinced themselves they have to adhere to and become this person they have in mind. I've been guilty of self-sabotage myself. People have made comments about me which I've believed and have actively worked towards. 2 examples that come to mind: Someone called me 'scrawny' and a close family member told me I was too thin. To spite them, I stopped eating properly and had 1 meal a day. I was just doing myself over. Another time, somebody said I was a sad, pathetic loser who'd be single forever. So I stopped trying and didn't date or have sex for almost 2 years. You work towards these things when you should be saying 'Fuck No' and doing the opposite.

- Listened to Episode #134 of Andy's Podcast - Day 134: Stop "Shoulding" Yourself 🎤

I liked this one. Putting a 'should' on things makes them feel like a chore. On the flipside, Societal, peer and parental pressure have influenced things I've done in the past:

'I should have a drink to fit in or people will think I'm weird...'
'I should go to University and do a Master's course...'
'I should think about settling down and getting married...'
Changing my mindset to 'I don't have to. I want to.' works wonders as well as filtering out the bullshit I actually don't want to do.

- Did my back exercises. (5/30) We're now up to 5 Push ups and Sit-Ups. Keeping up the streak 💯

- Took the car for it's annual check. Had to charge up the battery this morning as it's been stationery whilst the garage was shut over Christmas and New Year - annoying little job, but had to be done. It finally Passed, so I can now start driving 🚗

- Purple Haze text back, but she doesn't respond for days on end. I'm not playing this game. If she wants to meet and have fun, she will make it easy for me. Think she's just wasting my time at this point. Probably a good thing I'm not meeting her anyway - with this new job, I'm way too busy at the minute. Gonna take a week and get settled before I even think about meeting. Nothing wrong with a 1 week break from dating. My Tinder has been getting quite neglected for the time being, but I just can't be bothered. Too burnt out to even try lately. I'll wait until things calm down work-wise before I get back on it 🔥

That's it for today's update. I'm gonna go chill now and watch some anime 📺

Thanks for Reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:10 pm

Day 90: 09/01/2022 ✅

Simplifying my Goals ✅ and 2022 Career Plan 📈

In response to no longer being able to do Jiu-Jitsu, I have decided to simplify my goals. One thing I have discovered with Self-Improvement is that plans change evolve as time goes on. This is all a big experiment and it was always going to take me a while to figure out what works for me and what doesn't as well as what I want and don't want 👍👎

I have decided to focus on several key areas:

- The Gym
- My Diet
- Cardio (Running)
- Finances
- My 365-Day Project

I will pay passing attention to:

-Getting Laid
- Dating

I am not going to obsess over these. I will still be on Tinder etc. looking for the opportunities, but I am going to focus on the above key areas. In order to do this, I have redesigned my schedule to allow for the following:

- I will get up early to fit everything in now I have fixed my sleep pattern (04:20 Hrs).
- I have a plan now to go to the Gym 5 times a week now my car is fixed (Monday-Friday).
- I have set aside time to do meal prep twice a week (Saturday and Tuesday).
- I have set a meal pattern aside (Mondays-Saturdays and eat what I want on Sundays).
- I have set aside time to go for a run 4 times a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Continue saving full pay every month. a 2 minute online banking job. I've cut all my expenses right down so will see maximum returns.
- I have allocated time to relax (Evenings and Weekends). May have to work these times occasionally, but it is what it is.
E8903498-6830-4A9B-B347-1D4AE49EC74A.jpeg
Also been thinking about my career today. I have a preliminary plan in place where I am going to work the 9 month agreed interim period which will take me up until August. In the meantime, I will save every pay check from this 💵

Think I'm gonna take a month off in September as my contract is up then. This will be to get my head together, take a break, brush up on my C.V and work on anything else I think is important - likely be my driving so I can get some refresher lessons to drive further afield. I've been trying to book some refreshers, but because I work Monday-Friday, ever instructor I've hit up has given me a hard 'Nope. Not working evenings and weekends' 😑

I'll have 9 months managerial experience under my belt come September and a lot more money, so I think this is a good plan. I also don't do well working in offices so could do with the break. Once this is sorted I'll look for a better job ⬆️

Gonna be a tough 9 months where I'm gonna have to work hard, but I'm prepared to put the effort in and try meet my goals. A lot of results can be achieved in this time and I think this will set me up well going into 2023 and beyond 🔜

Today's Update 📝

- Woke up at 04:00 Hrs. Lay in bed for an hour and was deep in thought this morning before I got up. I didn't fall back to sleep, just a lot of things on my mind - new job etc. 🌅

- Did my back exercises. Also did 6 Push-Ups and Sit-Ups. Keeping up the streak (6/30) ⬆️

- Listened to Episode #135 of Andy's Podcast - Day 135: Why Am I Getting Shit Tested? 🎤

This was a good episode. I've always been sceptical of 'shit-tests'. If a girl shit-tests me now, I just get up and walk. To me it's just insulting and rude. If a guy tried it with a girl, he'd be labelled a 'scumbag'. Hard pass. Rather look good and be direct. Take my chances with that and it'll probably pay off. If I get shit-tested i.e. insulted, I'll call them out on it and walk unless she sorts her attitude out. Millions of women out there, why put up with 1's bullshit games?

- Did some more weekend working. Again, not a fan of this, but needed doing 👎

- Cleaned and tidied my room. Needed doing as it piles up in the week now I'm working Monday-Friday ✨

- Watched some more anime. Wanted a bit of a break today before I start work 📺

And that’s it for today’s update 📝

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷

🕷