Dead Ends & Tire Kickers

SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:29 pm

Mav wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:43 pm
the community is great but my goal isn't to bang 100 whores or fuck 12's.
The goal was never really to bang 100 whores or fuck 12s. To be honest, I'd just be happy banging a new chick a month.

The main goal is just to get off a defeatist mindset and keep improving yourself to the point that you can have your pick of girls (whether you wanna bang them or not is up to you), better yourself healthwise, and that you are primed for success however you define it (common is financial). I'm still in the process of fixing this mindset to crush my goals, but I've learned that making excuses in even a single aspect of your life can creep into other areas, too.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:46 pm

Mav wrote:
Maybe I'm just on the wrong forum.
Yeah that's what I think after reading a few of your posts/threads. I'm not sure how things are over there nowadays, but Reddit seems like a better option for you. I say this based on how you process the feedback you're getting in this forum
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Level Up
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:46 pm
Mav wrote:
Maybe I'm just on the wrong forum.
Yeah that's what I think after reading a few of your posts/threads. I'm not sure how things are over there nowadays, but Reddit seems like a better option for you. I say this based on how you process the feedback you're getting in this forum
Naw Reddit is garbage
Mav

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:05 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:55 pm
Mav wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Naw Reddit is garbage
What ARE your goals with girls? I understand that you don't want random lays, me neither.
Ultimately a relationship. Not just running through a bunch of slutty girls who have rotations of guys haha. The last three I hooked up with were like that, to each their own, but not what I'm after.

Part of me thinks I just need to do away with the "Disney World" mentality and transition to a more James Bond, jaded, don't give a fuck attitude.

I admire your restraint though man, not a lot of guys out there like that anymore. I was a virgin until 25. Ultimately decided I didn’t want to wait for a meaningful relationship, seeing there wasn't a great chance of it happening for me.
Mav

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:47 pm

Not looking for a hot girl unicorn. You're right. It isn't rocket science, just incredibly hard to find someone interested, that I'm interested in back (my standards aren't too high).

Not an incel but ill check the vids out. Thanks man.