The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:16 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:13 pm
my level of rage was almost homicida
What is the rage from, why is it pushing your buttons so much?
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:38 pm

I kind of outlined it in the post above, its composed of adverse experiences and also deep self limiting beliefs.

It's also unjustifiable, irrational, total nonsense and just a waste of energy.

Guys who've been divorce raped and genuinely REKT by women don't even have this experience.

It's not reasonable. But it's what I'm dealing with.

In fight or flight, we either RUN, or ATTACK. My brain just made the connection that I need to protect myself from the opposite sex, so it just goes down the fight pathway.

Simple, but disastrous for one's life.

Changing my brain is the reason why I went for the AA program as opposed to just straight up approaching.

This insane process hinders me so much, I just need it to stop. The AA program will break it down over time. Crisis you asked why I took this approach, hope this highlights the reasoning.

About to shoot and upload some content. Had dinner, worked for 2hrs on the apps, light therapy, and now going to work on content, stretching, and copywriting.

If there's any time, will read a bit of Letting Go.

Hustle every day.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:24 pm

Even though it sucks, it's actually a good thing that this rage is coming out. It needs to be "purified" in a sense. In a year from now, you'll look back at all this rage and laugh at it while you'll drown in pussy juice.

You knew it was going to be hard: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/i ... our-demons

You're going to slay your demons, I have no doubt about it.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:00 pm
There is no option to fail in this mission. It is OK if I die trying. If I drop dead in the process, that’s acceptable. But while I can draw air, the mission must be executed. No excuses.
This is funny it sounds like Will Smith from his autobiography. He say something like "when you have a mission you have 2 options, either you succeed, or you're dead". I'm sure you'd like it, he's similar to Goggins in terms of mindset and you learn quite a lot about the guy.

Anyway good Luck MAC, we're all behind you with this. You're going to crush it
MakingAComeback

Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:02 pm

SpongeBob wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:24 pm
Even though it sucks, it's actually a good thing that this rage is coming out. It needs to be "purified" in a sense. In a year from now, you'll look back at all this rage and laugh at it while you'll drown in pussy juice.

You knew it was going to be hard: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/i ... our-demons

You're going to slay your demons, I have no doubt about it.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:00 pm
There is no option to fail in this mission. It is OK if I die trying. If I drop dead in the process, that’s acceptable. But while I can draw air, the mission must be executed. No excuses.
This is funny it sounds like Will Smith from his autobiography. He say something like "when you have a mission you have 2 options, either you succeed, or you're dead". I'm sure you'd like it, he's similar to Goggins in terms of mindset and you learn quite a lot about the guy.

Anyway good Luck MAC, we're all behind you with this. You're going to crush it
It's uncomfortable as hell brother, but it must be done. This demon has been inside me for 12 years since I had those really adverse experiences with women in my early years. I am not a horrible bastard, I am in fact a woman lover and I care deeply about many of them trust me. So what we're doing here is basically confronting trauma, sitting with it, letting go, and allowing the nervous system to release it in time.

I must do this. I cannot look into my future wife eyes and be carry pain and suffering from the past. I cannot raise my future children knowing I have issues. There is NO FUCKING WAY. Nothing will stop me, absolutely nothing.

I feel immense guilt for having this problem man, it upsets me because I am so far from an angry person. I will repent for this shit one day. One thing I can promise you: no girl who EVER enters my life will ever be treated with anything other than the upmost love and compassion, and no matter what challenges come my way, I will always leave them better off. That is a vow I will make and I will never break it. To keep this vow is victory. And victory is the only option for me.

I am going to get help. Will talk to Andy about this next week. Will see what he recommends, or if he refers me to someone else. No problem. Must become a better man.

--

CONTENT:

<redacted by moderator>

Worked hard man and improving in front of the camera.

Now gonna do copywriting for 1hr and go to bed.

Boys, gotta be honest my online dating got way better.

I get a match on Bumble every day.

Do you know the fucking work I put in to get here?

For years I never got a single match on these apps....now look at me.

Got several matches today on Bumble, and one gal has agreed to a date tomorrow. She's 39, but looks decent. :-) I'll see her tomorrow, she only comes t London once a month, but she's open to something casual. Let's see.

It will all come together boyos.

Grit, hard work, busting my ass in the gym, beating my demons on approach. One day I will be victorious.

1hr of hustle left today then we get up tomorrow and go on the fucking attack.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:24 pm

@MakingAComeback vlogs only man - was the allowance Andy and I agreed to regards promotion here

Vids good tho, left you a like and comment for the algo
MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:57 am

Sorry man, I will keep it to strictly vlogs. Matter of fact I am gonna shoot a bunch of vlogs this weekend.

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR

Affirmations done. Read the Daily Stoic.

Core work, then gym.

Let's get date #10 done tonight gents.

Then seeing girl #9 tomorrow for a bit, just social stuff, and unwinding with my London network for a few hours.

Sunday, I am taking it off to just read and shoot content. And relax.

Approaching, I have been advised to back off for a while......I honestly don't think I can just stop, because I am a psycho as you know. I can however titrate the dose down massively. I will do 45 mins today rather than 3hrs, and will take the weekend off. Will talk to Andy the the group next week and move forward.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:00 am

Got 30 subs on YouTube!

Will keep grinding, one day I will get 1k.

Got a few more followers on TikTok this week also.

Gotta keep hammering.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:41 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:57 am
Approaching, I have been advised to back off for a while......I honestly don't think I can just stop, because I am a psycho as you know. I can however titrate the dose down massively. I will do 45 mins today rather than 3hrs, and will take the weekend off. Will talk to Andy the the group next week and move
What if you just focus on getting a certain amount of approach instead of X amount of time ? You start very very low, like you set up the goal to ask 1 or 2 women for the time each day, and build up from there ? Just 1 and you win, no matter the response. You do that amount for a week and then increase the volume little by little (or go for time + direction).
MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:46 pm

Honestly man, I just need to be able to sit with those emotions, again and again, just letting them fire off without judgement, without adding to them, without pressure. I need to allow my nervous system to feel FULLY and allow all this tumult to be processed, and in so doing, I will be able to progressively move through the AA program. We will figure it out for sure man. I will keep attacking it. Will talk to the main man Andy about this next week on the coaching call and get the bros to weigh in also.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 9

FRIDAY 14/01/2022

Gym was good day, worked hard! Really must build this physique up, it's mission critical. Doing my best. Progress pics incoming Feb!

Work was ok.

Felt pretty tired, took a short nap. Boss called me (lol) and just bullshit with her on the phone for a bit.

Then went to do a very brief AA session. We'll call it an attempt at day 6, but I just did the time drill. I felt totally fine today.

Shot some content, which is uploading to my youtube shortly. It's on David Hawkins Letting Go concept as it relates to my self improvement process.

My leads are dry atm, lady from hinge who said she'd be up for a drink tonight didn't text. She was working and had to go back up North, so can't blame her for ghosting. Otherwise, many of my matches and leads just unmatched. I need to generate more leads....

I will do my standard online dating process today, swiping a hundred profiles on Bumble and Tinder, then liking 300 profiles on Hinge. I will run 2 boosts on Tinder.

Tinder is bad for me lately, I have been getting 0 matches on boosts quite often, with the odd set of 2 matches, which are usually exceptionally undesirable people for a myriad of reasons (extreme obesity, total degeneracy, among other factors).

Just having dinner now, then will work on online dating. Following that, 2hrs copywriting, 1hr reading (Letting Go). Bed.

Tomorrow, seeing Danish girl for a wholesome date from 11:30 - 2 or 3pm ish. Then gonna come back, do some hustling, MAYBE do 1 or 2hrs AA drills. Dinner and shisha booked with my London bros from 6:30pm, and because I am in dire need for leads right now, will ask Timmy and Carl if they wanna head out on the towns and I will cold approach a bunch of women and see what I can do. There are bars and clubs within walking distance and the best bet for me is to just go there for a few hours, build some skill in trying to pull at night, and see if I can walk 'em back to my place!

Nightgame may have to be done for me twice a week man. This goal of 10 lays is dead ass serious and I must work hard for it.

I will get there bros.

Feeling decent at any rate.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:52 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
My leads are dry atm, lady from hinge who said she'd be up for a drink tonight didn't text. She was working and had to go back up North, so can't blame her for ghosting. Otherwise, many of my matches and leads just unmatched. I need to generate more leads....

I will do my standard online dating process today, swiping a hundred profiles on Bumble and Tinder, then liking 300 profiles on Hinge. I will run 2 boosts on Tinder.

Tinder is bad for me lately, I have been getting 0 matches on boosts quite often, with the odd set of 2 matches, which are usually exceptionally undesirable people for a myriad of reasons (extreme obesity, total degeneracy, among other factors).
A couple things:
- Many of your leads unmatched? Is this true, or an exaggeration? If true, can you post some examples of the messaging you're doing? I don't get more than one girl unmatching out of every 30 or so.
- Why are you getting matches of undesirable people? You shouldn't be swiping on them. Or do you mean likes? What percentage of girls are you swiping right on?
MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:02 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:

A couple things:
- Many of your leads unmatched? Is this true, or an exaggeration? If true, can you post some examples of the messaging you're doing? I don't get more than one girl unmatching out of every 30 or so.
- Why are you getting matches of undesirable people? You shouldn't be swiping on them. Or do you mean likes? What percentage of girls are you swiping right on?
OK I'll be honest, because they were quite attractive to me I considered them my focused leads lol. It was 2 girls who were 'pretty' who'd been messaging me back and forth, just using the standard script, and then just unmatched. It was only 48hrs worth of contact so no biggie. And this was only 2 ladies. The rest are normal. I'm just highlighting it because they were pretty I guess...silly newbie problems :)

Focus is just on getting new leads. Pushing online dating, beating my AA, and I will dip into nightgame because I need the leads badly.

7 of 9 dates I've been on were obese chicks so I am trying to date chicks who are normal weight now. I'm not really too into much larger women. But I have goals and I must achieve them haha.

Yeah I just swipe everyone! I have a small pool to draw from atm if I am too discerning right now, I will be getting nowhere. Trying to lower my standards for now. But I can't lower them too much. Date no 6 I think it was offered me to go to her place but she was obese as hell and I couldn't do it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:

A couple things:
OK I'll be honest, because they were quite attractive to me I considered them my focused leads lol. It was 2 girls who were 'pretty' who'd been messaging me back and forth, just using the standard script, and then just unmatched. It was only 48hrs worth of contact so no biggie. And this was only 2 ladies. The rest are normal. I'm just highlighting it because they were pretty I guess...silly newbie problems :)

Focus is just on getting new leads. Pushing online dating, beating my AA, and I will dip into nightgame because I need the leads badly.

7 of 9 dates I've been on were obese chicks so I am trying to date chicks who are normal weight now. I'm not really too into much larger women. But I have goals and I must achieve them haha.

Yeah I just swipe everyone! I have a small pool to draw from atm if I am too discerning right now, I will be getting nowhere. Trying to lower my standards for now. But I can't lower them too much. Date no 6 I think it was offered me to go to her place but she was obese as hell and I couldn't do it.

MAC
Do not swipe everyone.

Tinder (and possibly other apps) will penalize your account for not being selective, and for 100% swipe right ratio. This could explain why your matches have cratered.
MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:44 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:-O

OK time to swipe a bunch of ladies left BRB
-Your friend, Ravi

ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:45 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Yo, London seem the worst dating place on earth... Even in Erasmus, we'd all agreed that #1 Girls were Italian/greek and worst girls were from UK. In all 400 Erasmus, no UK girls were nice looking. So hardcore place for hard-working man like you !! If you fuck a 8 there, with no 8's volume, you settled for the rest of the world.
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
MakingAComeback

Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:17 pm

For real bro. I personally am not a fan of English women, they are pretty fricken rude, tend to have a nasty attitude and are just not pleasant to be around. I am friends with many and just do not vibe with their energy and the way they conduct themselves. Very masculine and gross IMO. Whiney, bitchy, and self-absorbed. I mean no disrespect to them, but they are not the one for me.........

That said, they also do not like MAC, like at all. This is mutually beneficial!

My saving grace is London is super international. Most of the girls I speak to are from other parts of the world!

The thing is, the average English man is quite nice and decent. I find English men to be easy going, pleasant, and I do not have difficulty getting along with them. I have travelled around the world and I have always noticed how English men are easy to work with. Mostly, they leave you alone to carry on with your own business unhindered, and in most dialogue, they tend to be fair and respectful.

I do not understand why the women are the way they are. No ill sentiment towards them, but it's not something I want in my life. It would be a hellish experience to have many of these women as one's wife.

So far, only 2 girl I dated were English - one was a white lady from Dorset, and the other was an Indian chick from London. BOTH were 1 hr late to the date, and didn't apologise (lol). Obese, check. Boring as hell, check. Limited decency - three strikes, you're out! In both cases, even though they were right fatties and just not engaging at all, I remember laughing at myself when these chicks curbed me LOL "I'm just not feeling the connection"....yeah no shit girl.

The saving grace is London is very international. Most women I talk to are from different countries.

It is going to be intense looksmaxxing for me man. It's going to be hard times until I build this body right. I am working as hard as I can.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi