Noself’s AA Program Log Day 46: Milestone Day

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
offwego
Name: Asim
Goal: Beat AA

Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:02 am

You should count employees. I was always afraid to approach workers. I've only done it by accident. So you actually deserve more credit than you think for doing the drills on them. I mean, if you approach in those stores again, same time same day another week, they'll more likely remember you. Then you'll have to work harder to not give AF.

Days 27 and 28 were probably the hardest for me IIRC. I did it in maybe July when the Delta variant was burgeoning in the US. It's much more dangerous than the shit going around today. Nevertheless, women were generally cool or neutral with it. I did all of the approaches by the side or by the front. Don't do it from behind—that's gonna enforce bad approach habits down the road.

No excuses dude. Not just some tuff guy advice... a tap on the clothed shoulder ain't gonna do nothing.

Your comments in some of these videos mirror the exasperation I had doing the program. I got a pretty dumb sense of humor and there was nothing funny about the Arnold drill. I approached close to 100 women on that day alone. If you got thru that drill, you can probably get thru the next 3 weeks.

Good job dude.
Reach AA program milestone by Sunday Sept 26th
Noself
Name: Trent
Goal: Lose Fat, Gain Muscle
Motto: The goal of life is to die before you actually do

Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:31 am

Day 27a: WHERE'S THE BEACH BRO?
Total: 11 girls (11/20)
My AA was through the roof prior to the drills, I had to wait about 30 mins before the first rep. The first rep was the most awkward and cringiest thing I've done in my life I had reach across my body to tap the girl, my index finger was literally pointing at her before the touch, I said "Bro, I gotta question" then dipped. My fucking lord my soul was taken after that first rep, I stayed in a Bloomingdale's for about 40 mins before the next rep, contemplating life. I called @CainGettingLaid on WhatsApp just to get some support and to hear a voice. We talked about the program and he calmed me down with a 5-breath meditation. After the short meditation, there was a girl standing next to a stand of something (idk) she was at least an 8/10, soft spoken, mixed race of something but I did the tap and unfortunately botched the lines, I forgot to say "Where's the beach, bro?"I just left and grabbed my phone which was still on the WhatsApp phone call with Cain, I left the store and preceded to end the call with him. I still counted this as a rep for another set though. The next 2 reps were in an H&M, one on two white girls and a mother with a kid, the first interaction resulted in laughs as I flexed for 5 secs, the second resulted in an awkward stare, flexing for 10 secs. The girls I flexed on prior to this rep, could clearly see me do this again and were laughing even more. Fifth girl, for the challenge I can't even remember what she looked like or how the challenge went. Sixth girl, was a black girl walking behind as I was talking to a sales person (male) about the program, he literally got goosebumps from me describing the "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?" drill. I tapped the girl and asked the question then left, no problem right in front of the salesperson. Seventh girl was entering a ZARA, she was on the phone, same thing, tap, question, beach question, she kept asking "Beaches in New Jersey?" This mall is literally in the middle of the state with water to be found in an 1 hr+30 minute radius. Eighth girl was in front of SHAKE SHACK, really cute short light-skin black girl with two nose rings, she was receptive and laughing the whole time to me flexing for 5 secs. Ninth girl, was sitting down and I boldly reach down to her shoulder, I again botched the line saying "Hey, bro where's the beach" then saying "Bro, I gotta question" then repeating "Where's the beach bro?" She laughed and said is "this a dare?" I flexed for 10 secs, saying "I look sexy and good for the beach" She erupted into more laughter. Tenth girl, Indian Chick late 20s at Zara? I believe said the drill then did the challenge, there was another girl shopping right behind here just ignoring me flex for 30 secs, I did the lat-diamond pose, triceps squeeze, double bicep. Last girl, I approached from the side just 10 secs after I did the challenge, tapped her then asked the question, we stared for a good 2 secs, then she said "you called me bro?" I just left. After the challenge my AA was completely none existent, for this drill it's easier to do it in individual stores where chicks are stationary, I got blown off once by girls walking behind me, that I turned away do an approach.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
AA Program Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1009

✅ Complete the AA Program
✅ Meditate everyday for a year
✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 250 cold approaches (235/250)
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
⬜️ Complete the "How to Go Out Alone to Bars" Program (Week 2, Day 2/3)
( ) Get below 15% BF
( ) Get up to 180lbs (153/180)
CainGettingLaid
Name: Cain
Goal: sexual mastery

Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:28 am

As for being able to write detailed logs, I diaried day 26 on my phone while doing it, the rest is from memory.
Noself wrote:
I called @CainGettingLaid on WhatsApp just to get some support and to hear a voice. We talked about the program and he calmed me down with a 5-breath meditation.
That was nice bro. U did it!

For anyone wondering, the meditation goes like this: Close your eyes (works best sitting), breathe in slowly and deeply through your nose, breathe out calmly. Do this 5 times. Start concentrating on your fear, feel it deeply, don't fight it. After the 5th breath, let the fear go. Then open your eyes. Works like a charm I swear. @MakingAComeback you should try this during your drills when the anxiety is bad. You could also try concentrating on your rage in this way and then letting it go.
Noself wrote:
I was talking to a sales person (male) about the program, he literally got goosebumps from me describing the "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?" drill.
THIS
offwego wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:02 am
You should count employees. I was always afraid to approach workers. I've only done it by accident. So you actually deserve more credit than you think for doing the drills on them. I mean, if you approach in those stores again, same time same day another week, they'll more likely remember you. Then you'll have to work harder to not give AF.
I think there is one day where Chris mentions to not count them, that's the bathroom drill. Makes sense to not count there. Otherwise yeah I agree it depends on whether that's easier or harder for you than "normal" girls.

Welcome back @offwego :lol:
Noself

Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:19 am

Day 27b: WHERE'S THE BEACH BRO?
Total: 9 girls (20/20 girls)(4 challenges)
After yesterday I felt highly motivated to complete this day and possibly Day 28, 29, 30 today, but I just got tired and it's cold as shit nearly 20ºF (-6ºC). The motivation went down after I completed today and I decided to watch American Football instead at a sports bar, my anxiety in normal social settings (not doing AA) is dead fucking zero, the only times I feel tense are when people surprise or get my attention. I've always had insecurities about my voice, mostly being deep compared to my face and stature (5'6-5'7), after AA I plan to do vocal lessons just so I can gain control of my voice and sound more charismatic I guess. With my voice I've always had trouble speaking coherent sentences and go off topic a lot when I try to describe and explain my emotions to people. Back to the drill (AA and procrastination pretty high) , nothing notable today except the fourth challenge I did on an Arab-looking girl sitting down at the food court, I did the tap and she was startled, quickly reaching for her mask, I asked the question then did the posing. While I was posing she tried to record me on Snapchat, I felt nothing, nothing, I wasn't worried how many people were looking, this was a busy day and the food court is right in the center of the mall, so people were definitely looking at me. All the girls today were attractive, I'm glad that I approached one girl walking out of store, stopped her, tap, then asked the line, then dipped. She was pretty attractive, and started chasing me to ask a question but I waved her off saying "I"m good." The last challenge was on a girl in an Express with her husband nearby, tap, line, question, flexed for 30 secs, the awkward part of this drill is when they stop talking to you but are still nearby (maybe 5-10 ft) and you are still flexing, after awhile they just stop looking at you. I'm happy with today, this drill really tests you because you are making yourself look like a lunatic in front of everybody and not just the girl. Onto Day 28. OH SHIT! I forgot to mention, I laid down in the middle of the mall on the floor for a minute too.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:50 pm

No drills today, had to do other stuff.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:25 am

Noself wrote:
I felt nothing, nothing, I wasn't worried how many people were looking, this was a busy day and the food court is right in the center of the mall, so people were definitely looking at me.
Fucking great!
Noself wrote:
OH SHIT! I forgot to mention, I laid down in the middle of the mall on the floor for a minute too.
Hahah for real thats crazy good.

You're making great progress. Just keep at it. The rewards are coming.
Btw your voice is cool, I don't hear anything weird.

suuuup @offwego
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:20 pm

Noself wrote:
I've always had insecurities about my voice, mostly being deep compared to my face and stature (5'6-5'7), after AA I plan to do vocal lessons just so I can gain control of my voice and sound more charismatic I guess. With my voice I've always had trouble speaking coherent sentences and go off topic a lot when I try to describe and explain my emotions to people.
I wish I had your voice. It's very deep and masculine. No matter how tall you are, having that type of voice is a great quality.
Noself

Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:36 pm

I got a new camera, Thanks Andy! For the free photo guide!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:32 am

Day 28a: NERD GLASSES
Total: 1 girl (1/16 girls)
Didn't feel like really doing anything today, AA was pretty high, still can't get over the tapping part. I feel like my mind is trying to use COVID as an excuse to be worried so much about the tapping part. I still wanted to at least get one approach in to keep the momentum going, I felt tired all day and really was not in the mood, the one girl that I did a rep on was a blonde, 30s maybe, tapped, asked to ask a question, stared at her for 2 secs then dipped. The whole dipping after asking for a question is hilarious and girls constantly get geeked up over the absurdity of the drill. But that was it for today.
Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:26 am

Day 28b: NERD GLASSES
Total: 4 girls (5/16 girls)
Hardly any attractive girls in the mall today, I arrived when the mall was about to close in 1 hour. 3 of the drills today were on store workers, I know I promised no store workers but I couldn't find anybody, all of the stores had less than 5 people inside and hardly any attractive girls. Onto Day 28c.

Last edited by Noself on Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noself

Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:54 am

Day 28c: NERD GLASSES
Total: 4 girls (9/16 girls)
Last edited by Noself on Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:30 pm

Day 28d: NERD GLASSES
Total: 8 girls (17/16 girls)(0 challenge)
I can hardly remember any of the girls from this day, as I am posting this a day after, but I finished the drill. Not too difficult, the drill was more forgiving because asking where to find nerd glasses is probably an acceptable question. The rest of the responses that you give are not really crazy, but can be weird if the girl is completely talking about something else. All of the reactions were neutral or positive, none of the girls really cared that I tapped them, the only time I think a girl had a problem with the tapping was on Day 27, when a girl jumped back in shock from me tapping as I approached her from about the front (10 o'clock from her view). Yeah I totally overestimated how tapping was going to go down especially with COVID. I did the challenge once on two black girls, tapped, said the questions, then held my nuts in for the challenge, dear fucking god I could feel my stomach just tighten up from me saying "would you...." then release when the "fuck me if I wore” came out. I just said glasses instead of nerd/hipster, I only said glasses because the girls didn’t know what I was talking about in terms of glasses, so maybe I just lost frame control and I’m pretty undecided to count this as a challenge rep, I’ll just repeat the challenge later. They were just like "huh?..... oh no....." I think they were saying no in like a disappointed way at me being so out of social norms like a fellow human cringing at another human for their "mistake", like a "did you really just do that" but alas I just left and the world opened up to me, that was the most aggressive thing I've done in the program, pretty ballsy but I fucking did it.

Day 29a: SUPER HI-FIVES
Total: 5 girls (5/10 girls)
This day is surprisingly fun because of the lack of brutal dialogue that the last couple of days has had, but this day is also frustrating, I approached nearly 19-20 girls but only 5 gave me proper double hi-fives, 2 of the 19, occurred when I approach two girls at once but both girls just gave me a single hand each at the same time, I decided not to count this, I should've been more aggressive and just asked for both hands from each girl but I wimped out, one of these group of girls had two black girls, that asked me in a joking, funny way "who are you?" like I was a Youtube prankster or something, I said my name and they gave me theirs, they kept asking me questions (I forgot what they asked) but they were mad interested in me thinking I was cold approaching them but I just left. I approached two 9/10 girls for the double hi-fives but got shot down for "COVID" I missed the initial approach as they were far away from me but I circle back in front of them to say "super!" then gesture for the hi-fives, they rejected it but I pointed out how one didn't have a mask on ironically defeating her reason for saying "COVID." Fun but frustrating day so far.

Extra: I decided to troll a massage parlor after the drills by asking for a happy ending.

Last edited by Noself on Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:53 am

Day 29b: SUPER HI-FIVES
Total: 1 girl (6/10 girls)
Today was a short session with at least 8 approaches to girls and only 1 accepted the double hi-five, a girl by a T-shirt section in a Spencer's. AA was so low today, as this session lasted about 20 minutes, I've just started to accept that this is just going to suck and the girls that will respond, respond. So far for this day, I've approached 27..28 girls, so that is a lot of volume and great exposure therapy for this one day.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:51 am

No drills today.....

✅ 100 cold approaches
⬜️ 500 cold approaches
⬜️ 1,000 cold approaches
( ) Get below 15% BF
Noself

Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:02 am

Day 29c: SUPER HI-FIVES
Total: 0 girls (6/10 girls)
Did about 11-12 girls today in approaches but couldn't get any of them to give me the double hi-five, this day is going to take awhile I feel it, I just need to put more volume in to get more compliance. I'm trying to smile more and even wore a pink sweater today to hopefully give the impression that I'm not threatening to get more compliance. I leave for a business trip tomorrow so the program will be on halt until further notice, sucks because I want to keep the momentum going. This momentum is crazy right now and the amount of social freedom that I have right now is ridiculous. This program is totally worth it, and this is just Day 29.

Last edited by Noself on Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.