The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:54 am

TimmyTurner wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:50 am
Adrizzle wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:07 am
The German girl was hot af. I hope one of you went for the numbers
Looking back at the video she is hotter than I remember. May have to slide in the DMs
Bruv, you got this - sliiiiiiiiide in them DMS

We should shoot our shot at these two and ask for a double date yeah?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:22 pm

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 21

WED 13/04/2022

ACTIONS

(1) Dating: CA 2hrs / Online Dating 2hrs (0/4 in 2.5hrs / No online dating work)
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Zero (Gym done, Core done, no stretching)
(3) Content: Upload & Hustle on Socials (Fail)
(4) Other: Life admin – Haircut, Collect sofa w/ Timmy, (Got haircut, collected sofa, no light therapy)

COLD APPROACH
1-laughed and said shes in a rush
2-didnt stop
3-didn’t stop
4-didn’t stop

In 2.5hrs hard solo session.

We then went to get ourselves a sofa off freecycle, which was great.

As we took the rental van back, 2 sneaky approaches. This is like 830pm:

5-didn’t stop but laughed and walked to the bus stop and then looked back at us lol
6-two quite pretty professionals

“hi ladies I thought you looked interesting we walked to come meet you”
“we’re having a deep conversation”
“ok great it’s good to have a deep conversation. Anyway, let’s meet you. I’m MAC who are you?”
-tell us their names while kinda looking at each other pretty awks, I introduce them to Timmy, they say hi to him, we then leave them to it lol

Banter.

That’s enough for one day.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:32 am

TimmyTurner wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:50 am
I really should figure out a daily process.
This is what I’m getting at. I didn’t look at your other socials but the YouTube ain’t doing bad.

I spend no time/no strategy with the interaction. I hate that shit. I drop photos and video but I feel like my numbers arnt doing well. I don’t think it’s my actual content so I have to try more interaction.

Currently locked down in Hawaii. Shit sucks. Free tomorrow. Fly back home on Saturday. I’ll be strapped for cash as fuck. I’ll do a proper post in my log.
MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:48 am

THUR 14/04/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach – Just 2 approaches as I am heading to get dental work / Online dating process
(2) Body: 60m Cardio / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Hustle on socials
(4) Others: Work, Dentist, Mindset work

Notes:

Feeling a little sluggish today. Run was awful did 20mins and called it there. Will need to rest and recharge today as have a sick ass day planned tomorrow.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:53 pm

THUR 14/05/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach – Just 2 approaches as I am heading to get dental work / Online dating process (No approaches / Online dating process done)
(2) Body: 60m Cardio / Core / Stretch (DONE: Cardio was shit only managed 20mins, so took it as a sign from my body, will need to reintroduce cold thermogenesis)
(3) Content: Hustle on socials (Fail)
(4) Others: Work, Dentist, Mindset work

Notes:

Nothing major. Was my dentist appointment day, got my ALF device adjusted. Many pretty girls out. Will approach them tomorrow.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:06 am

FRI 15/04/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach / Online Dating process / Date w/ Girl from interview #1
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretch / Diet
(3) Content Creation: SHOOT STREET INTERVIEWS – Does Height Matter?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:40 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:01 am
BTW BROS, after the interviews we take pics with the ladies, so this folder will have hundreds of pics with girls in the coming months:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Some of them will be useable for online dating

Right now this one is killer haha

MAC
Damn son, the one on the left is SMOKING :evil: :evil: :evil:
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:03 am

YOOOOO!

Some catching up to do. Been a great few days. Nightgame, content creation, then..............

I GOT LAID

My first ever Tinder lay. She was super attractive to me too, total hottie. Great great ass, tits, pretty face. Amazing body. God it was so good.

Full write up to come.

2/10 lays for the year.

I will get 10.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:55 am

Happy for you man, well deserved
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Yayauuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai boy!!!!!
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:57 pm

Duuuuude. Congrats man. Glad to see all that hard work continuing to pay off.
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:47 am

#2 LAY: WELSH GIRL FROM TINDER

So I am thinking about my online dating and how I ca make it work better. I change one pic for a new pic I have with girls, after Andy and Radical coached a new guy in the group on the importance of vibe and other people in dating profiles.

Pics with girls are a winner. I add mine. It’s Friday. I’m boosting on Tinder, and get a match.

She mentions her height in her bio. She’s 5’9”. We match.

I have added a few things to Andy’s template after reading @Rags2Bitches text game in our secret group. First text is: observational opener telling her well I’m 6’5” so you get to sit on my shoulders at festivals for a change. followed by “you’re sexy, watchu upto?” etc…

We vibe. She’s responsive.

Exchange numbers. Tell her I’m not after anything super serious etc. Stuck to my guns.

Head off partying with Timmy and we’re in a club with stunning, stunning women. I’m waved and just go into leering mode. Jeez.

Saturday morning, up and on it.

Head to the local park which is fricken stunning and sat there getting the sun. I always do this after nights out to recharge and reset. I take my shoes off and do earthing. Have a lot of skin out, etc.

We text on WhatsApp. Start with hey sexy, she says hey handsome. She asks me what I’m doing tonight. I’m not giving to much away: maybe I’ll head to Reggeatom with Turner, maybe I’ll see what captures me. I ask her what adventures she’s got planned.

“I’m not up to anything tonight. I’m free as a bird”

I then go for it. Let’s hang out tonight. Let’s unwind at a bar and see where the evening takes us. Lmk and I’ll find us a spot.

She tells me does 7/8 work.

I then need to nail the next text. I ask Timmy and also in the secret group. I am hasty and message anyway. Crisis jumps in and calls me out for such a shitty message. I delete and resend just 2 lines in alignment with what Crisis and Timmy said.

I tell her 8 is good and let’s meet the wine bar near me.

She’s like, see you at 8.

BOOM.

I am stoked. I head out for a walk in the sun and grab a bite.

Head home, jump in a cold bath, change clothes, down a gin and tonic and head to the date.

She arrives. God she is so pretty to me.

Long curly black hair, green eyes, great smile, and banging body. Juicy ass, super slim waist, juicy tits. Fuck.

I am looking at her like, jeez girl, I would fricken destroy you. This is the first time I have ever been on a date with a girl I am super attracted to.

THE DATE

We’re vibing, I am talking slower, just chilled. The whole time I am just thinking, dude, you are close: just don’t fuck this up and you’ll make it happen. It’ll just be like my first lay with Danish girl. I got this.
So it’s all going well in the date and as I learned from @countingsheep7878 , I am seeding the pull during the date. Also something @Crisis_Overcomer r shared in the secret group about solving the girls puzzle is clicking with me right now, I am trying to move things onto what she likes talking about and I am also interested in. She says let’s grab a drink. Call waiter over. I order a cider, she goes for a large glass of wine.

Touching her lots, her arms, her back. I ask if she works out and then get her to feel my fuckin jacked quads lol and she is impressed. I then get her to squeeze my biceps which again are growing well right now. She is loving it. Then do my standard stuff of comparing hand sizes with me being a giant.

I am seeding the pull, like we get onto a topic, and I’m like “we should watch that sometime”. Keep trying different things. She then mentions an album she loved and I’m like “let’s listen to that tonight and have a gin and tonic on my balcony” and she agrees. I then know I’ve pulled. I tell her we’ll go after these drinks.

We keep vibing. I go to pee, and then she goes to pee. We finish up our drinks and go to pay.

“I’ll get these”

I’m like damn girl, thank you, I appreciate that.

THE PULL

Take her outside, grab her hand and lead her. I’m legit 4 mins away. She holds my hand no problem. I am kinda drunk and tell her I find her very attractive, love her big blue eyes. She’s like, they’re green! I’m not noooo they’re blue, they’re big and blue and pretty. I then throw some bullshit about watching the sunrise and being exposed to so much colour it’s blurring into one. She laughs.

Take her back. Put music on and pour a drink. She has cold hands, and mine are hot. I hug her. She hugs me tight and we’re stroking each other etc. She’s loving it.

We go to the balcony.

We drink, start making out, I’m grabbing her ass and she is getting excited.

I then drop some dumb line about how I’m a strong man and she’s got a feminine energy.

She fucking clams up and says “WAIT, that sounds sexist, tell me what you mean by that”

She is dead ass serious and I am about to lose her

I am absolutely not phased and just bullshit my way out of it, like, tell her she is open and I find her easy to talk to, she is supportive and allows me to express the shit I’m into like watching the sunrise which some find weird, and I appreciate that about her.

“OK, redeemed” and she starts making out with me again

London and feminism man. They’re all on it. Major lesson learned.

Pick her up and carry her over to the sofa, making out, grabbing her big ol’ butt.

“What do you find attractive in a guy”
“Tall and muscular”

Check

“You’re my ideal guy Ravi”

“When in the date did you know it was on”
“The second you walked up, smiled, and kissed me on the cheek. I was like, YES”

We were fucking tonight, this one was just there for the taking.

She is really into my. I pick her up again and carry her to my room and she is like “you’re so strong, you’re the most ripped guy I’ve been with”

THE LAY

Get her to my room, make out, turn a playlist on. Take my clothes off. She takes hers off. Holy shit she has a body.

Put her on the bed and admire her panties.

“I wore these for you”

I am loving this. Take them off and admire them for a sec.

Mow down on her. I’ll skip the details but we are going at it from 10pm – 4am!

Every so often we’re heading to the kitchen to get another G&T, and heading back for more. I am texting the boys every few hrs like broooooo I am still fucking LMAO. It is fricken hiliarious. She goes to pee now and again and I am slugging more drinks and going further rounds.

DEGENERACY

I then get quite wasted and turn into a total degenerate. I am doing some nasty shit to her, rimming the absolute fuck out her asshole, licking her feet, man you don’t even wanna know looooooool.

Give her an oily tantric massage which she loves for like an hour, and we shower off.

Hit the hay at 4. Feeling like a god.

She takes off at 6am. Calls herself an Uber and bouces real real quick. She asks me what I’m gonna do today and I’m like edit content. Watch her put her clothes on my god her tits are amazing.

She’s outie.

Loving life. Back grinding now to get some more shags in.

You’ll hear the latest.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

-Muscles are king. GET JACKED. The way she looked at me when she entered for the date was just “YES”. This was never fucking happening a few months ago. You MUST and I mean MUST put in your gym grind. I don’t care if it kills you. Having solid ass muscle and improving confidence and frame will get us laid.

I am crazy crazy motivated to get laid a tonne now and become a slayer.

She messaged me the next day saying we're really different and maybe we're not the best long term match. Prolly because I am a hustler and a driven capitalist who makes to make bank and live large, and she's a bit leftie feminist sorta thing. All good. I thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed fucking this gorgeous chick and just text back icey as fuck like "I'm not thinking long term right now but if you'd be open to seeing each other for something casual from time to time, we can give it a go" or something like that.

Maybe she'll HMU in a week or two, maybe not. I may grind like fuck in the gym and send her a thirst trap in 2 weeks and see if she re-engages. I'll also pipe some other tings out.

MAN THAT WAS FUN

Killed in the gym this morning.

Back to the hustle.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:01 am

Congrats again G, embrace the degeneracy lmao
MakingAComeback wrote:
She messaged me the next day saying we're really different and maybe we're not the best long term match.
Surprising. Reminds me of the advice to always fuck the girl like it's your last fuck with her. I've been slacking off in that department. Last time I went hard for 6 hours like you was during a threesome

Some advice: the last girl that ONS'd me texted me the same "we're not compatible" thing and I got her over again by texting her "I don't think it's possible to know that based on one meeting". She did came over again but we didn't end up fucking and I broke it off definitively. Just throwing this out there, because it's the only time I managed to bounce back from an ONS-zoning; it might be worth a shot for you
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:19 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
#2 LAY: WELSH GIRL FROM TINDER
My lord. I was looking forward to this one. WHAT A READ!

Your progress is evident, from setting a better vibe, to learning to seed the pull, etc.

Isn't it interesting, this was the first girl you went on a date with that you were attracted to and you banged her?

Why did you have a feeling it was going to happen, compared to other girls?

Regarding almost cocking up on the balcony, less said is definitely more, we've all put our foot in our mouths on occasion. Definitely recommend limiting the drinking as well to stay sharp.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:34 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I then drop some dumb line about how I’m a strong man and she’s got a feminine energy.

She fucking clams up and says “WAIT, that sounds sexist, tell me what you mean by that”

She is dead ass serious and I am about to lose her
😂😂😂

What an idiot.

Man, that text you initially sent was so bad haha. She would definitely have gotten triggered.

Let's all take a minute to appreciate that this girl saw you as an alpha, took your DNA, and will now go look for a beta provider.