The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:31 am

TimmyTurner wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:16 pm
Think we’ve created a monster. There’s no stopping him now.
After his latest shenanigans, someone had to create this pic
release the mac.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:23 am

Shit this is the craziest part of my life man

For most of my life I was totally unable to do things like this, and always wanted to

Just wanted intimacy and connection and never could make it happen

You guys know the story. Enough was enough, I came here and went to WAR

1734 posts from he here absolute fucking GRINDING

I put my heart and soul into success

100k+ views on the log, this is a journey to fucking TRUE GREATNESS

I came from fucking nothing in this shit, and turned my shit around through SHEER FORCE OF WILL

AND THERE ISNT A GOD DAMN THING I CANNOT ACCOMPLISH ANYMORE

THE LIMITS HAVE BEEN BLOWN CLEAN OFF

I can be making BANK this fucking year. I can be location independent and travel the world whenever I want.

My work ethic is proven, consisency is proven, ability to step into the fire and embrace the fucking suck FOR MONTHS is proven

I know I can do damn near anything now

Andy has a new goal for me, told me when I get a threesome, I get to go on the podcast again, and he will come on mine. You heard it here first.

One thing about me is my motivation in life is pretty insane, this is a gift from God, I woke up today like I am going to 100% build a massive audience and sell at scale, be location independent with the team and we are gonna live a truly legendary life

The most insane shit to me is not ONE month ago I was breaking down telling you homies I do not have a clue how I am going to do this. Every date, and I mean every date I go on, fades to nothing in minutes.

The bros step in as ever and saved my ass. Everyone helped me, taught me game, gave me videos to watch, books to read, fucking listened to 2hr audios of my dates and shit.

I can't believe how much help I had in getting here its insane.

When you want success BAD and you are giving every ounce of energy in your brain and body, it is one of life's true miracles that other men who are ahead of you will open doors for you if you just keep grinding

And lord knows I have ground myself into a fine powder at this stage and created something where there was nothing

Not one month ago man, I was fucking losing it. Working SO hard and getting where I thought was nowhere.

But in fleeting moments, lightbulbs were going off. In many hours out there working hard, sometimes suffering in the grit of life, a moment of clarity would unfold and I would have flashes of realisation.

The harder I worked, the more they came.

They began to stack up.

And I changed myself.

At the very core of my being. I changed.

Right now, there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, FUCKING NONE that I can have an elite life. Elite in sex, love, friendship and brotherhood, and importantly, finance and joyful life experiences.

We are going to take it all. Why?

Because we deserve it.

Who works harder? Who is more focused? Who is more disciplined? Who sacrified more?

I put myself in true fear, in true pain, I faced my ugliest demons and the most evil parts of myself that were writhing in agony. I pushed past self doubt, extreme insecurity, anxiety, deep stress, emotional hell, not for a week or two, but sometimes for fucking MONTHS

....And on the other side of that was a world I could not even imagine existed.

LIFE IS GOOD

GET UP, RELOAD, RE-ENGAGE, AND GO ON THE ATTACK!!!!!!!!

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:53 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:31 am
TimmyTurner wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:16 pm
Think we’ve created a monster. There’s no stopping him now.
After his latest shenanigans, someone had to create this pic

release the mac.png
Lol both co-conspirators here

Had many debriefs with Timmy in our kitchen asking him bro why the fuck do these dates go nowhere

I remember when I first joined, Crisis has watched my journey from the jump, you helped me a lot in getting where I am

Just looking forward to us all being rich, abundant with women, and just trading stories in a year or two of the come up.

Then we can watch the next generation go through the same thing lol.

None of my transformation would be possble without you boys, you know this.

This is a beautiful thing, it really is. We built this fucking shit together.

I love success. Growth. Victory.

Achievement.

Gonna keep hustling and riding this wave. Wanna get a cheeky threesome done in the next 3 weeks ;-)

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAc
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:58 am

MakingAComeback wrote:

LIFE IS GOOD

MAC DADDY
This put tears into my eyes. Congrats brother
jeff550
Name: Andrew
Goal: Stop being lazy

Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:51 am

Love seeing this success MAC, you're making me want to go after my goals even harder than before!
MakingAComeback

Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:00 am

THANKS BROS
SpongeBob wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:58 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

LIFE IS GOOD

MAC DADDY
This put tears into my eyes. Congrats brother
Ahhhh bruv I appreciate that I really do

When I've read back in the log, like going back a year, I've teared up myself thinking like god damn I was beat down and beat down bad

Reading it, I know it looks terrible. For sure some people thought I would never make it, and can you blame them?

You know how many people in my life told me I was never gonna be shit?

No one will know the half of this underdog story man. 30 years in the making trust me on that one.

You know how I went to events and conferences in different communities, and the second I told them my struggles, I was a marked man. No one wanted to know me.

Many people in my life wrote me off. How is a guy like that going to make it.

They do not understand what kind of man I am

They were wrong.

I will fucking fail, and fucking fail, and fucking fail, and fucking fail

.....AND I WILL SUCEED

At this stage in my journey I have proven this time and time again.

Andy told me I am going to be truly one of the greats.

I believe him. He got me this far. He will take me all the way.

It gives me chills to think, man, a dude that fucked up, hopeless motherfucker, crawled desperately out of the sewer.........and became this motherfucker right here typing this message to you...........

Anything is possible in your life if you believe

"I was a scared kid. Couldn't read, couldn't write to save my soul. My Dad beat the living shit out of me so bad I was scared of every mother fucker living on planet earth.

And that is what gives me so much power"
-David Goggins

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:24 am

If you want it bro and put in the WORK

It will be yours

No one has seen even 1% of the incredible shit I am going to do

Join me man start fuckin hammering!!!!!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:29 pm

So proud of you brother!
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
countingsheep7878
Name: Jake
Goal: Under 12% Body Fat
Motto: diamonds are made under pressure

Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:44 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:47 pm
FUCKED ANOTHER CHICK LOL

I FUCKED 4 GIRLS IN 11 DAYS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CHICK WAS BATSHIT INSANE

Had a blast

MAC
Mac you need to read some of your log from like 30 days ago. You went from feeling like this was never going to work and the year would be a waste to smashing girls all over the place in the matter of a couple of weeks. So well deserved! Be proud of yourself
sundleboro
Name: Bill
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: The key to life is progressive overload

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:24 am

Congrats dude! First time Ice has gotten someone laid Cx
Hankins
Name: Hankins
Goal: Financial Independence
Motto: acta non verba; Deeds not Words

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:29 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

For most of my life I was totally unable to do things like this, and always wanted to

I came from fucking nothing in this shit, and turned my shit around through SHEER FORCE OF WILL

I can be making BANK this fucking year. I can be location independent and travel the world whenever I want.

My work ethic is proven, consisency is proven, ability to step into the fire and embrace the fucking suck FOR MONTHS is proven

Andy has a new goal for me, told me when I get a threesome, I get to go on the podcast again, and he will come on mine. You heard it here first.

One thing about me is my motivation in life is pretty insane, this is a gift from God, I woke up today like I am going to 100% build a massive audience and sell at scale, be location independent with the team and we are gonna live a truly legendary life

The most insane shit to me is not ONE month ago I was breaking down telling you homies I do not have a clue how I am going to do this. Every date, and I mean every date I go on, fades to nothing in minutes.

The bros step in as ever and saved my ass. Everyone helped me, taught me game, gave me videos to watch, books to read, fucking listened to 2hr audios of my dates and shit.

When you want success BAD and you are giving every ounce of energy in your brain and body, it is one of life's true miracles that other men who are ahead of you will open doors for you if you just keep grinding

And lord knows I have ground myself into a fine powder at this stage and created something where there was nothing

Not one month ago man, I was fucking losing it. Working SO hard and getting where I thought was nowhere.

But in fleeting moments, lightbulbs were going off. In many hours out there working hard, sometimes suffering in the grit of life, a moment of clarity would unfold and I would have flashes of realisation.

They began to stack up.

And I changed myself.

Right now, there is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND, FUCKING NONE that I can have an elite life. Elite in sex, love, friendship and brotherhood, and importantly, finance and joyful life experiences.

Because we deserve it.

Who works harder? Who is more focused? Who is more disciplined? Who sacrified more?

I put myself in true fear, in true pain, I faced my ugliest demons and the most evil parts of myself that were writhing in agony. I pushed past self doubt, extreme insecurity, anxiety, deep stress, emotional hell, not for a week or two, but sometimes for fucking MONTHS

LIFE IS GOOD

MAC DADDY
Mac, this is my first post in this forum (technically the 2nd, after the introduction thread).

I wanted you to know that I joined this forum as a direct result of this post from you.
I'd been lurking for awhile, but it was just vicarious dopamine hits.

What you said about yourself, I want to be able to say about myself.

I was on the old GLL forums, made crazy progress, and... and fell off the wagon.

You helped me start to believe in myself again.

Thanks.
MakingAComeback

Sun May 01, 2022 8:16 am

Dewm wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:29 pm
So proud of you brother!
MY MAN!!!! I am going to be stateside at some point Brady we gotta hang out man, I am loving your IG stories, we would have a fuckin blast

Brady if you focused your log here on comedy and making it with screen writing, once your current focus is sorted and you're happy, we would push you so hard man to make $$$$ living your passion
countingsheep7878 wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:44 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:47 pm
FUCKED ANOTHER CHICK LOL

I FUCKED 4 GIRLS IN 11 DAYS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CHICK WAS BATSHIT INSANE

Had a blast

MAC
Mac you need to read some of your log from like 30 days ago. You went from feeling like this was never going to work and the year would be a waste to smashing girls all over the place in the matter of a couple of weeks. So well deserved! Be proud of yourself
Bro, I truly cannot believe it. This is insane. Really. Not one month ago I was so fucked man. Now every date I've had, I brought them back and fucked their brains out on the first date. Update coming regarding one of the girls, she is staying around and we're having a god damn blast.

But my dude, you helped me BIG TIME. Really. You are one of the reasons I broke through, you taught me about seeding the pull, and then when guys like Pancakemouse would point out how I would kiss girls out of nowhere and shit like that, things began to click. You really figure things out in this game you truly do.

This was the life changing month for me.

Because my dude, I thought I was NEVER going to get my next lay. I was stuck on 1 for 4 months and 25 dates went nowhere.

But I kept grinding like a absolute fucking psychotic with no possibility of stopping.

Remember I was getting NOWHERE, remember all the days of cold approach where not one girl would stop, then I learned how to open way stronger. Remember all the dates that I was not escalating, seeding, and had a fucked vibe.

But I just kept working, yes I was pissed off and angry and sad, sometimes fucking BEAT DOWN....but NEVER, EVER, EVER DEFEATED.

Now look at me. Just spent from 10pm Friday to 10pm Saturday with a lovely plate, having a blast, great sex, great vibes, enjoying the hell out of my life

You have read ALL MY LOG.

We can see the universal principles at play

I couldn't approach 1 girl in the day time to save my life

What happened?

Just kept fucking hammering. Not for a day, for a week. This shit was 7 days a week for 3 MONTHS DUDE. While getting coaching, daily support, debriefing with my bros and advisors.

Then, I breakthrough. And can approach girls in the day now. Easy work.

I couldn't get any girl back home after a date or escalate, and every girl I dated told me she wasn't interested.

What happenend?

I kept hammering, kept getting advice, support, and coaching. Kept getting help from my advisors, kept implementing, kept reading, kept watching. I did this for MONTHS, fuck, I did this for legit 3-4 months 7 days a week for hours a day man holy shit I was obsessed.......and also dude, shit was painful, I have to peel myself down to the core, I had to burn it all down, layer by layer.

Then, I break through and figure out how to get laid

And I have retained one chick, with many more to come

Just me going through this period is mind bending. I am screwing my plate doggy style Friday night watching her juicy ass smash against my hips thinking "Whaaaaat....."

Yes I am a hard worker and have an ability to sustain the grind for however long I will need to in order to accomplish the mission. This just comes from being a dog, from coming from shitty circumstances in life and enduring endless shitstorms in my life that made me resilient and determined for real.

But what is the bigger overarching universal principle here?

Comes down to what guys like Andy, GLL, et al, have always said

You can accomplish your goals, if you just never, ever, ever give up.

When you hammer this shit relentlessly, show no mercy, and tell the world no way will I fail, I am going to hit you with everything and if you knock me down, you're gonna be sorry because I WILL come for your throat

It's how shit gets accomplished and in this log I will track it all bro

Right now we'e getting laid, but when we turn to making absolute bank and travelling the world, it will be the same shit

I'll maybe have no idea, maybe be lost, be stressed like crazy and freaking out

Then, I'll breakthrough

And then I'll go further than I ever imagined, and have my mind blown again and again and again

What drives me, honestly, is seeing the limits of my human potential

I want to use it ALL UP

Every day I am full of motivation, every day of my life I am fired up ready to attack. Even on the days when I am smoked and sometimes truly broken from hustle unable to move, in my mind is a vision of me on the beach somewhere sipping a g&t, smoking a cigar, jacked out my mind with a total stunner on my arm, my team around me, us thinking, god damn we are lifes winners.....

This is obviously embedded so deeply into my brain at this stage I will never stop trying to realise this vision

It may even be here next year man

If it's to be, it's up to me

Big man work gets big man results
sundleboro wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:24 am
Congrats dude! First time Ice has gotten someone laid Cx
Hahaha CX IN THE CHAT, PURPLE ARMY!

Ice got my laid bro loooooooooool fuck this world is nuts
Hankins wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:29 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

They began to stack up.

And I changed myself.

Because we deserve it.

LIFE IS GOOD

MAC DADDY
Mac, this is my first post in this forum (technically the 2nd, after the introduction thread).

I wanted you to know that I joined this forum as a direct result of this post from you.
I'd been lurking for awhile, but it was just vicarious dopamine hits.

What you said about yourself, I want to be able to say about myself.

I was on the old GLL forums, made crazy progress, and... and fell off the wagon.

You helped me start to believe in myself again.

Thanks.
God damn bro.....

Reading shit like this hits me on many levels

Thank you, really, I truly appreciate it

Lets get the fuck to work and kill em with success!!!!!

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC

NOTE:

One thing I didn't mention was Andy absolutely tore me a fucking new one on the coaching group, which was honestly very needed but he made me face my bullshit in a way that only a coach you are really connected with can. He rocked me to my soul I am not gonna lie.

Not 2 weeks later I went beastmode.

Coaching man. It's powerful. Andy is in my corner and he knows my goals, he got me this far, he'll take me alll the way.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun May 01, 2022 12:12 pm

THE CRISIS OF CONNECTION DRAWS TO A CLOSE

The kid working 8 days a week

SUNDAY: accountability calls 3-4hrs

Reflection & self development

Had Nerd Girl run over at 10pm Friday, she finished work, went for drinks with her work lot, and wanted some lovin

She runs over to my place, freezing her booty off. Bring her up, we go a couple of rounds and have a blast. Not much sleep. Maybe 1hr.

She’s on retainer. She’s a big fan of me rn.

We smash Friday night have a blast watching shit. She is very funny, sweet as hell, and she likes me a lot….like she told me she fancies me a lot so she told me be careful….gotta keep it icey and I will dw. 100% open and honest like Andy taught me she knows the deal.

She is curious and wants to explore. She thinks girls are very pretty and has questioned her sexuality, she was very much into Ariana Grande and this made her question. But she has only been with guys.

She had 1 boyfriend, had 1 guy she did things with, no sex for years and now she’s rolling with your boy

Asked her if she’d be down for a threesome if we can find another girl. She says maybe, but she is down, I know

We will get another chick in the mix, reading Andy’s 3someguide he sent me, and I am going to Andy’s live training soon

Sat rolls around. Tired as she didn’t give me much sleep she was all over my all night bless her.

We get up, have a coffee on my balcony, weather is banging. She’s into nature, I’m into nature. We go to the park, I have an EPIC PARK on my doorstep. It is fucking stunning with lakes and shit.

Crazy good location for this shit I am blessed….

We grab some food and hang out in the park I wanna say 12-5pm. We get on super well and she is a vibe, funny as fuck, her stories and mannerisms have me creasing.

I like her body a lot, I go for a certain build, round juicy asses, slim waist, nice shapely legs, pert boobs. She has it down. I also like her super long red hair. With her glasses off she’s got a cute girl next door look. She is a major nerd and it’s hiliarious. She doesn’t care about a lot of things. Fun girl.

We head back at 5pm. She calls her grandma (lol) and I prep a cheeseboard. We vibe and watch some bullshit, laughing so hard.
6pm. No sleep. I take my top off and lay down she really likes me body she says she wants ton ‘admire me’ for a while and that’s fun.

She leaves at 10pm. So she was with me for 24hrs. I met her wednesday. She didn’t wanna leave and she texts me when she’s home saying she can shower and come back if I will spank her, lol.

She had me doing some new stuff, she wanted to be bitten REALLY HARD. All over. Lol….

THIS OFFICIALLY ENDS THE CRISIS OF CONNECTION ERA WHERE I COULD NOT GET 2ND DATE OR RETAIN WOMEN

EVERY FUCKIN THING I NEEDED TO ACCOMPLISH SINCE I HAVE BEEN HERE I FUCKIN GOT THE HAMMER OUR AND BLASTED THRU IT ALL

Sunday now.

Got some sleep last night & woke up BURNING WITH MOTIVATION.

This should be my day off but I wanna hustle and grind.

Gonna work until late late laaattte like 3-4am.

Gotta work or I will fuckin go nuts

You come up off of work nothing ese.

HEAD SHOTS, HEAD SHOTS FOR MY ENEMIES

ROLL THROUGH & TAKE IT ALL

BLOOD, TESTOSTERONE, COCK, BALLS, SEX APPEAL AND MOTIVATION

MIX IT UP YOU GOT ME

TELL ME I CAN’T & WE’LL RUN THROUGH AND TAKE IT ALLLLLLLLLLL

Did 1 accountability call with Jeff (@TigOlBitties), got another one with Rene, and then Luke.

Other than that, pure hustle.

Tomorrow more hustle.

Gotta go to work in the office next week. But I will grind hard AF outside the office, do a lot of growth hacking and learing sales funnels…

This is happening bros.

LETS ALL WIN

We can all make it trust me. COME JOIN THE COME UP.

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun May 01, 2022 12:33 pm

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 12:26 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 8:16 am
One thing I didn't mention was Andy absolutely tore me a fucking new one on the coaching group, which was honestly very needed but he made me face my bullshit in a way that only a coach you are really connected with can. He rocked me to my soul I am not gonna lie.
Yeah I did; it was what you needed. Super impressed by how you dropped your ego and changed everything you needed to change. Look what you've been rewarded with.
Insanely grateful right now bro

Just being alive right now is fuckin insane

God damn this feels good

You know next year we are gonna be so far ahead people will not even begin to process is

The boy @Crisis_Overcomer had a prediction for next year, he said when we're truly fucking crushing people will be coming here saying how lucky we are for the life we're living

They will never know THE WORK that we put into this, and moments like the epic ass kicking from you which turned my shit around 365 degrees

Just living as this story unfolds is a joy Andy it really is

I never found anything better in life than self improvement, achievement, and letting go so the joy can flow in

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon May 02, 2022 6:17 pm

We even got Andy posting man haha I'm stoked

That is such a sick article I love that one, I have read it prolly 20x

I will do a proper check in but today was solid

Worked out (ATG Zero)
Dermapen
Core work
Cold Approach - 3 apps, was fun AF with Turner. I haven't approached in a week but still had a solid ass convo with a chick but she had to get the train

Watched some great content on mindset, lots of hustling on the online apps

Supplements, diet solid

Editing and getting content right now

Then bit of growth hacking work

Will dial it in again tomorrow

BTW: this is my week off the gym. I take a full week off every 6-7 weeks. This is to reset myostatin and mTor.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi