READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Conquest
Name: Dylan
Goal: Beat Approach Anxiety
Motto: No Regrets.

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:42 pm

Sup guys,

Dylan here. My current goals are to eliminate 90% of my approach anxiety, and to go from 215 to 190lbs by 10/1/22.

Overall, what brings me to self improvement is that I want to live a life inaccessible to a majority of people. Not by any predetermined circumstances, but through effort, I want to build myself to a level most do not have the discipline to achieve.
To me at this moment, my dream requires me to become top 10% in wealth, fitness, social skills, presence, and masculinity.

"I, Dylan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

What I struggle with most is consistency in my endeavors. If I was consistent at any pace, I know success is inevitable. It has been before.
Hankins
Name: Hankins
Goal: Financial Independence
Motto: acta non verba; Deeds not Words

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:17 pm

I, Hankins, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

That’s me in the avatar. Actor’s headshot.

I was on the GLL forums years ago and was kicking ass with progress.

Then, I fell off the wagon and life started passing me by one day at a time. All the reasons don’t really matter, in the end, they’re all just bullshit excuses, and I don’t need any more intellectual masturbation passing off as self-reflection.

My two goals right now are to get down to around 8% bodyfat by the 1st week of June, and to start a location independent business that’ll become my main gig.

I’d elaborate more on the above, but I’ll save that for threads.
Zeyf
Goal: killmyinnerloser
Motto: If you want to see a miracle, be the miracle

Sun May 01, 2022 5:25 pm

Hey, I'm Zeyf. 27 old. I was I loner gamer addict, with social anxity and depression during my whole life. No friend, never had a gf, 4 lays in my life (living the dream)

I was hitting the rock bottom in october. I was complety lost, I was thinking of kill myself. But on a lazy night, lost in the youtube algorithm, I found a video who change my life, get my ass out of bed, and put myself on the selfimprovement journey.

I working a lot, every days was a step, quit all my addictions, starting to read psychology to understand myself and people (never open a book before), get some goals, improve my workout routine, going to activity to meet people, found new hobbies (hikking and photography), meditation, and a laid with a hot chick I never thought possible before.

But it's only the begining of the journey, there is still a lot of work. Andy blog give me a new adrealine rush to take actions.

So here my 2022 goal :

- Get 5 laid
- Start and finish the AA program
- Get +5 kg
- Improve and take care of my look
- Get tatoo (Always want, never take the step)

Long life goal :

- kill my inner loser, and become someone
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun May 01, 2022 5:26 pm

@Zeyf welcome
TheRealGizmo
Goal: Build a Business
Motto: Stay humble

Thu May 05, 2022 8:27 am

I, Gizmo, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu May 05, 2022 9:38 am

WELCOME TO THE GANG

START A LOG LETS WORK

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
xannieglover
Name: Mack
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Get Pussy or Die Tryin

Fri May 06, 2022 10:26 pm

I, Mack, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

27 from Orlando.
0 lays, honestly never really even tried.

Let myself go around 24-25. Was depressed, unhappy and eating like shit. I've already started losing the weight, down from 215 to 184 but I have a little bit to go. Never even really tried to ask out a girl, too scared. Never thought I was an ugly teen/adult, just unkept and unconfident. I've managed this long through drugs. Lots of weed and at one point graduated to stronger stuff. The strong stuff is long in the past but I find myself always dipping back into edibles, which kill my drive and motivation. Since doing cardio and just beginning lifting I've already started to feel confident, but not confident enough to talk to girls really. The issue now is performance anxiety and maybe a little fear of rejection.

Goals:
- Have sex with one single girl. Its not even the horniness, its the loneliness.
- Upgrade from my WFH SEO job to something that requires me to leave the house and interact with people
- Lose the rest of this fat on my face and belly, gain more muscle tone. I've been diligently in the gym and on my bike.
xptboy
Goal: Get laid

Sat May 07, 2022 9:16 pm

I xptboy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

32 from Belgium living in Budapest Hungary.

2022 goals:
- 10 lays
-Complete at least 20 items on my sexual bucketlist
- get at least 1 fuckbuddy
- get ripped and be able to see abs unflexed (need to lose 5-10kg)
- make $50k
Norseelf
Goal: A fulfilling relationsh

Tue May 10, 2022 2:55 pm

Here to work on myself and help get more fulfilling relationships.

I, NE, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Count: 31
2022 3

Goals:
<8% body fat
Threesome - completed
Foursome - completed
Pick up a unicorn w/ my girlfriend
Have >2+ monogamous girlfriends simultaneously
TheBigFellah
Goal: Tindermaxxing
Motto: TBD

Tue May 10, 2022 6:34 pm

Hi all,

Make sure you include this sentence: "I, [your name], commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

I, TheBigFellah, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals

Build an epic tinder
Career
Friends that will influence me positively
General lifestyle (TBD in more detail later)

Will re-assess and update later.
  • Sleep
    New apartment
    Dating
    - Retention
    - Hotter girls
    - Less alcohol
ChrisSatyr2022
Name: Chris
Goal: Make new friends
Motto: Trying to be my best-self

Tue May 10, 2022 11:20 pm

I, Chris, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. Hello everyone! :)

I begun day game back in 2015 or 2014. Had some instant dates, lost most of my approach anxiety over time and had a gorgeous Ukrainian young woman in my bed in 2017. However, I had a hard time replicating that experience again. I struggled, fell of day game, lost interest. Then came the "pandemic" or the scamdemic, depending on how you see it ;)

During this time I got depressed but started going out again in the summer of 2021 on and off. But not that much. My enthusiasm for game was lost.

Last week I joined John Anthony's program and I'm starting to get excited about game again. Now what I'm looking for here is to make friends to meet up with. We can go to clubs and bars together. I live in Jersey City, not far from Hoboken and New York City. Reach out to me if your interested in hanging out!

Thanks for this forum Andy! love your videos!
deepworld115
Goal: Lose fat

Wed May 11, 2022 7:23 pm

I, deepworld115, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals are:
-Reduce body fat % to 15%. Currently, I am around 25%
-Build more muscle
-Get good at Tinder.
Fixingtheweaklink
Goal: Cold approach
Motto: Be your own hero

Wed May 11, 2022 8:50 pm

I, Fixingtheweaklink, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

#1 is do and finish the AA program and then reap the rewards

#2 public speaking more generally

#3 to build discipline across the board in life and be more consistent
Last edited by Fixingtheweaklink on Thu May 12, 2022 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu May 12, 2022 6:20 am

@Fixingtheweaklink yo mate, here's the sentence you need in your intro if you don't want your account banned in 3 days:

"I, [your name], commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."
MuffinMaker
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: true conscience obligates you to act

Wed May 18, 2022 10:52 pm

I, MuffinMaker, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Good evening. I'm MuffinMaker, 22 from Germany. I don't know what to write, really.

Basic facts:
-Studying computer science with a passion at a technical university
-Come from a stable background (no deep traumas or anything)
-live in a moderately big european city (300k +) near the city center in a shared flat with friends
-Visit gym about 4-5 times per week but still have decent flaws on my body. People recognize, that I lift, yet they wouldn't call me Herkules.

About my sex life:
I've never had a girlfriend after the age of 13. I've only had one pretty sad low-key abusive relationship with a girl from my school when I was 18. My bodycount amounts to 3. I once slept with an australian while traveling and once got lucky on bumble. I'm deeply dissatisfied with my sex life. Mainly because I think i don't get enough opportunity. I've never had trouble making out with a girl at a party, given that there's enough girls, which isn't the case at a technical university. Simply put: Since I moved to uni, 2 years ago, I haven't been served girls on a silver platter (especially since COVID closed down everything) and all my friends are CS Students => male or gym buddies => also male. I've tried dating on other ways (online/residents from my dorm/girls I met while partying) but it always ended up with me seeming to emotionally dependent of the girl, which i was, and her cutting me off. This unironically happened ~10 times in the last four years.

About my social life:
I'm fairly good looking (at least 7/10) and good at talking, even with strangers. I am an extremely extroverted guy. I've already done a journey around the world on my own and am generally not scared by people for basic human interaction. I don't have a problem with getting loud in public either idk. The only thing that actually scares me is revealing a part of my actual, non-superficial personality (e.g. sexual desire) to someone and getting a convincingly bad reaction. so yeah, not that free after all.

Why I'm here:
COVID was hell for me. I didn't make any new connections anymore. In germany they closed everything for two years and you were lynched if you were caught trying to build a workaround ( organize private study groups for example, or party in private). The state basically took away my social life for 2 years. But now I'm back and I wanna make this the best summer of all time. I was sitting in the library with this thought and in front of me there was this cute girl. I read through the GLL AAA program (which looks amazing and crazy at the same time) and I thought to myself "just go approach her! Tell her she's cute!!". But I just couldnt. Thats the moment I realized I was gonna have to do AAA. I don't wanna do it, I just want to HAVE DONE it. I left the library, defeated. I then took out my phone, went to the park and did the first day of AAA. I gotta admit - it was harder than it seemed at first. I had spoken to strangers in public for countless times before already but each one of these times I had somewhat of a REASON to talk to them. I know, asking for the time is a reason but it felt so eery. I then had so much social momentum that I sat down next to a cute latina on my campus. I talked to her and eventually asked for her number. It was a decent conversation but I never became "aggresive", meaning I never made clear that I'm looking for something sexual by giving her compliments or something like that. I got her number and will ask her for coffee tomorrow. I'm somewhat proud but on the other hand I'm disappointed that I only talked to one girl. Whatever, I'll improve. I really hope this is not getting to unproductive of a post....

Bottom Line (TLDR):
Just got into approaching. Ive done it before but never by saying something like "hey youre cute" or anything that would actually make me vulnerable. I always said some shit like "hey, what are you studying/doing here". I'm a pretty insecure guy (working on it). I want to do AAA, or at least the first 3 weeks of it (Week 4 looks messes too much with my mind as of right now). I'm scared shitless of AAA. It looks like a nightmare. Yet I'd love to be able to make myself vulnerable on command and reap the benefits.

I know that the thing that's really missing to my character is knowing how to deal with bad reactions, of girls especially, preferably by using experience. I'm super scared of "disappointing" people and I get that the point of AAA is to experience exactly that and see that you're still alive after.

I feel like AAA is one of the most painful things I could go through but I just can't turn my back on this.

I'm gonna attempt it but go reaaally slow probably.

Whatever, see you on the other side
Sincery, MuffinMaker