FaceApp is fucking awesome

ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Sat May 07, 2022 7:50 pm

So I just wanted to put this out there - if you're like me and suck at making natural expressions for pictures, FaceApp is really good for adjusting expressions to where you want. It doesn't look fake, I've always thought that Photoshop's "Neural Filters" massively changed the way my face looked, changed the color of my lips etc, but FaceApp does none of that. I was able to get the free trial, cancel it, and make edits to several of my pics. This has given me some really solid improvements in number of matches. Still, probably not important for everyone, just nice if you aren't great at the modeling side of taking the pictures yet. Below is my best example, now my leading picture on Tinder/Bumble/Hinge

Before
Monochrome leaning 1.jpg
After
monochrome facetune.JPG
To be fair, I also used some of the FaceApp filters and applied some extra smoothing. I don't think this is cheating, a lot of the roughness in the original picture is exaggerated by the edits I made in Lightroom. I probably could have spent more time in Lightroom and gotten a result as good for the filters, but FaceApp just did it really easily.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Sat May 07, 2022 7:55 pm

That’s impressive, great pic btw
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100