Her orgasm

Score
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Work hard, play hard!

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:26 pm

I've been with girls:
- who never had an orgasm
- who never had an orgasm from penetration alone (oral or fingering were necessary)
- who could reach orgasm only in certain positions

I used to think that there's a problem on their end.
At some point, though, I began to question myself.

Is it really that most girls won't reach orgasm from regular penetration, or am I doing something wrong?

What's your experience?
Do you have some tips?
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:33 pm

I've been with a girl for 4years, and as i can told, i did made her orgasm from penetration only when she was super in the mood or when i was fucking her like a real mad man.

Could make her orgasm pretty easily with fingers or tongue on the other hand.

Last lay did squirt from fingering.
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:34 pm

Score wrote:
Do you have some tips?
Hitachi magic wand
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:36 pm

also best tips i ever have was from a ph tutorial. You shouldn't use your forearm muscle for fingering her, you would get sore too fast. Make the move using biceps or back like a dumbbell row lmao
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:26 pm

Score wrote:
Is it really that most girls won't reach orgasm from regular penetration, or am I doing something wrong?
Yes, most of them need their clit directly stimulated to get there.
Last edited by Squilliam on Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Colossus
Goal: Evolve

Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:27 am

Female orgasm is about 80% mental. Do they trust you, do they feel safe, are they relaxed, are they in their body and not in their head.

From penetration I've always had good luck (most of my partners) but that's more because I have a thick dick. A lot of girls you'll find can't orgasm from penetration alone.

For these purposes, two types of orgasm. Clit and vaginal. Vaginal much harder, clit every girl can achieve (unless they've busted themselves with a lifetime of brutal vibrator and toy action, in which case welcome to hard mode without a toy).

If a girl is convinced she can't orgasm, it's on you to beat that negative belief - but without pressure. Bit of a catch 22. I go down the line of "Why don't we put orgasming to the side and just have fun and see how it goes". As soon as you start talking the big game of "I can make you cum" you run the risk of her getting into her head about all the times she couldn't and you're setting yourself up for failure.

If she is getting close with penetration put her in prone bone and play with her clit while you push hard on her and grind (deep stimulation) or go slow in and out. This can result in just a clit orgasm or it can be a mind blowing full pussy orgasm for her.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:54 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:34 pm
Hitachi magic wand
Can confirm. Did this with one of my former FB's. We sat on a bed, faced the mirror, and I placed a magic wand on her clit. After a minute or 2, she was twitching with ecstasy. One of the hottest experiences I had as someone not too experienced yet.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:03 am

Although not specifically about cock-in-pussy orgasms, I found these two videos very useful, especially the emphasis on getting her relaxed and warmed up for sex. The pancake technique from the second video has worked every time I've used it. An added bonus is this type of foreplay always makes penetration feel better for both partners, because she'll be wetter and more swollen, which will make her squeeze you tighter. If you use the techniques from these videos to get her warmed up, and then throw a vibrator on her clit while you fuck her (or have her hold it/play with her clit while you do) you'll have a great chance of making her cum while your cock is inside her, which is wonderful feeling! Good luck!

https://www.xvideos.com/video531677/mil ... _eat_pussy

https://badgirlsbible.com/squirt-shake-scream
TKO
Goal: Get laid!

Sun May 29, 2022 1:49 pm

I think it is very interesting to learn to do back massages and apply the technique to having sex.

Basically, in a back massage, you never break contact, you never break the rythm. It is like a constant motion.

Having sex, it is like keeping a "grinder" approach, and you dont break the rythm.

Everytime you are having a massage, and you break the rythm, it is like she "awakes" mentally. You dont want that to happen. Just keep her in trance more and more relaxed.

With sex, that happens everytime you change position. Just keep missionere going for this.

Of course, you must also be very horny and enjoy it. If you are getting bored, your dick will be "softer", and they somehow feel what you are feeling.
Jesseetc
Name: Jake
Goal: A good sex life

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:54 am

Most girls need to have their clit stimulated. Use the Magic Wand while you’re fucking her. Be sure you’re doing lots of foreplay.

Personally, I want her to have orgasmed before I even stick my dick in her. I will also use my torso to hold the Magic Wand against her clip while I fuck, and then I’m free to lean over and suck her nipples, nibble her earlobe, tell her what a good girl she is, or make out. When you’re fucking, try to find an angle that she likes and that you can handle for awhile so you aren’t stopping every 30 seconds. If I start to get close I think of my grandma but anything to distract yourself.

So basically do what everyone else said, lol.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:41 pm

Score wrote:
I've been with girls:
- who never had an orgasm
- who never had an orgasm from penetration alone (oral or fingering were necessary)
- who could reach orgasm only in certain positions

I used to think that there's a problem on their end.
At some point, though, I began to question myself.

What's your experience?
Do you have some tips?
Her orgasum is not your problem. If you focus too much on this you're putting pressure on her to perform which can be the blocker. The point is she wants to have fun with you and feel you enjoying yourself. Don't think of it as a problem, just have fun and do what you want to do, if she's relaxed and turned on enough she will get there.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376