Did a photoshoot last week. 0 Matches, looking for tips to improve

ImpendingForce
Name: Anon
Goal: Do my own thing

Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:36 pm

————
Last edited by ImpendingForce on Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:36 pm

1. Are you swiping right on all/most girls?
2. Is your tinder account new?

As for the photos: how did you retouch them? Just from the technical standpoint, your hair/shirt are big black blobs and could probably use some more exposure. Also fix your dogs eyes.
The main (brickwall) photo does not take advantage of the DSLRs most important feature - background blur. You could make a photo like this with a good phone - retake it with some nice background maybe?
Also, you probably dont want a main photo wearing glasses - your face should be clearly visible.
realrandymarsh
Goal: Get matches

Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:03 pm

Im gonna be honest with you, i dont like your sense of fashion. Necklace is too flamboyant. And you need to build up some muscle. Also i recommend you to get rid of that beard and mustache. Get a nice haircut. I honestly dont think you can get a lot of matches with that style. Your facial structure is good, you need to invest on yourself, build a body and style primarly. Then you will start to get matches regularly. Good luck:)
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:37 pm

realrandymarsh wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:03 pm
Im gonna be honest with you, i dont like your sense of fashion. Necklace is too flamboyant. And you need to build up some muscle. Also i recommend you to get rid of that beard and mustache. Get a nice haircut. I honestly dont think you can get a lot of matches with that style. Your facial structure is good, you need to invest on yourself, build a body and style primarly. Then you will start to get matches regularly. Good luck:)
That ^
Your style looks like a playboy, but you dont like one. TBH I am writing this because I just realized you look like my past neighbour next door haha. Limit the necklace to one photo, or wear some different one cause on other photos. As for the beard, I would say grow it bigger if you can as in contrary
To @realrandymarsh because right now it gives me Indian IT support guy vibe somehow