NoMoreRegrets' AA Log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
NoMoreRegrets
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:52 am

I started the AA program yesterday and will just log how it goes, I have yet to make online dating profiles, but I will do so within the next week.

Day 4 Drill: Ask 5 women for the time and leave

It was easy, I did it in 10 minutes while I was waiting for the next bus, I walked around in the city and only talked to young women 18-25, if I would have talked to older women I would have been done within 5 minutes or faster, but I already have almost no inhibitions when talking to women I don't find attractive, so I figured I only talk to young beautiful women.
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:21 pm

nice body bro
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:27 pm

You're going to kill it online if your photos are good.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
NoMoreRegrets

Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:09 pm

Day 5 Drill

Walk up to 5 women and ask them for the time. LEAVE.
Walk up to 5 women again and ask them for the time, but do the drill faster. LEAVE.

I did it as I was waiting for the bus, the first time I did it in 6-7 minutes, the second time took me 5-6 minutes, only talking to young women I would date.
I had some inhibitions at the start, but then it became easier as time went on.

Also, I'm going to a party tonight, so, let's hope I get some pootang or at least a bunch of numbers.
NoMoreRegrets

Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:53 pm

Ok, I had covid last 1.5 weeks and I got a ton of numbers, I pretty much skipped the whole program, I said "fuck this" and it worked.

I just had sex with some giant tittied bitch double DD tits, was terrible though, I wish I jacked off instead. The big tit monster was also 26, but she looked way older and I actually regret fucking her in hindsight.

I also am dating another girl right now and she is obsessed with me, I really like her already.
I didn't want a relationship, but she ticks all my boxes and isn't just some bitch you can only fuck.

She's 18 and really pretty, super excited about her.
Drama
Name: Dave
Goal: Get on top of my shit
Motto: Most men live lives of quiet desperation

Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:52 am

Hey man nice work - Was the DD bitch from cold approach?

I'm also thinking of skipping the whole AA program - I know Andy and others say you have to do it, step-by-step, in order to actually overcome the anxiety. I'm on day 9 and definitely still have the anxiety, even just thinking about going out and doing the drills. I honestly can't be fucked making a fool of myself and going through weeks of pain just so I can go up to a girl and say "Hey, you're cute"

Did it just go away?
Goals 2022:

90kg BW @ 10% BF - 87/90 @ 12%/10%
Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:05 am

Drama wrote:

I'm also thinking of skipping the whole AA program - I know Andy and others say you have to do it, step-by-step, in order to actually overcome the anxiety. I'm on day 9 and definitely still have the anxiety, even just thinking about going out and doing the drills. I honestly can't be fucked making a fool of myself and going through weeks of pain just so I can go up to a girl and say "Hey, you're cute"

Did it just go away?
I didn't do the AA program, I just started direct approaching girls. The first few sucked, but you have to get comfortable being uncomfortable. Even if your interactions suck balls, just continue and keep becoming desensitized to it. Not a master by far, so take this advice with a grain of salt. But if you don't do the AA program, consistency is going to be your friend, speaking from experience.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Drama
Name: Dave
Goal: Get on top of my shit
Motto: Most men live lives of quiet desperation

Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:59 am

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:05 am
Drama wrote:

Did it just go away?
I didn't do the AA program, I just started direct approaching girls. The first few sucked, but you have to get comfortable being uncomfortable. Even if your interactions suck balls, just continue and keep becoming desensitized to it. Not a master by far, so take this advice with a grain of salt. But if you don't do the AA program, consistency is going to be your friend, speaking from experience.
Yeah figured that's the way, just push through. Read your log, good progress man!
Goals 2022:

90kg BW @ 10% BF - 87/90 @ 12%/10%
Fuck a 9
Earn 500K- 66/500
NoMoreRegrets

Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:59 am

I was never really affected with AA in that sense, I'm very bold and direct, always going for at least a kiss on the first date, just overall extroverted and super good social skills from my job.

Pre-Covid I only got dates with cold approaches, I never did online dating. It changed when covid hit and I moved away, logistics and life circumstances changed.

Also, I'm very good-looking face wise, green eyes, sharp jaw, etc. I get compliments on a regular basis, I had girls film my face multiple times when I'm using a train.
I even had a girls put her number in my phone without me asking.

As for the girl I'm dating:
She was a virgin before me, feels good that she trusted and liked me so much to give me her virginity after our first date.
She's totally hooked on me, she even said she doesn't really care if I hooked up with other women, she's a great girl.
NoMoreRegrets

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:03 am

Drama wrote:
Hey man nice work - Was the DD bitch from cold approach?

Did it just go away?
Just do it, even if you stumble over your words women will still think you're bold and interesting because you're going for what you want, unlike most "men".
Starting is hard, but once you got momentum it's easy to keep going.