what would you take to gain lean muscle mass?

Disclaimer: I absolutely DO NOT advocate for you doing anything that's against the law, including illicit drug use. Everything here is for educational and entertainment purposes ONLY.
Fruithat123
Name: Luke
Goal: get laid
Motto: trust your instincts

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:58 pm

I want to get lean asap preferably with oral supp. Rather avoid dark web and any recommendations are appreciated.
improvements
Goal: Get big, get laid
Motto: Every little really does help

Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:20 pm

I would take 200 less calories than your maintenance, lots of protein, Casien and Whey shakes, omega3, vitamin D and good quality, heavy weightlifting.
nipple-flip
Name: Chris
Goal: self-actualize
Motto: do your best every day

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:15 pm

all conventional advice from everyone in the PED community says to lift seriously for several years and do lots of research before you start getting pharamacological help. what makes you think you shouldn't take that advice? are you prepared to get blood work done? do you have any idea how you'll interpret the blood work, and know what adjustments to make depending on what you see? do you have the right training and eating habits to not completely waste the drugs you plan to take? what's your plan for coming off cycle safely and without losing your gains or getting fat right away? what about getting your testosterone levels back to normal afterwards?

here's a link to get you started on your reading.
29M

regular processes
- track sleep, calories, and protein
- lift weights
- solve medium/hard leetcode problems
- journal

less-regular processes
- complete two "grokking" courses
- read and take notes on DDIA

outcomes
- qualify for USAPL open nationals at 75kg (current bodyweight 151, S/B/D: 353/203/462)
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:31 pm

So, do you want to get lean, or gain lean mass? Because it's not the same and seems like you don't really know what do you want.
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:23 pm

Fruithat123 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:58 pm
I want to get lean asap preferably with oral supp. Rather avoid dark web and any recommendations are appreciated.
Few things:

1. You can't get lean while gaining weight. Sorry but even with PEDs and fat burners, if you're in a calorie surplus regardless of recomping (gaining muscle to lower fat percentage)

2. You want to get lean asap... Terrible mindset to have and is what causes a lot of people to fail. Expecting quick results. Fat loss, weight gain and building muscle should be a long term goal built around developing good habits over a long period of time. IE.. Getting enough protein, staying consistent with training and training with intensity. These should be developed before EVER considering the use of PEDs.

3. Also.. oral steroids are terrible for you. They're liver toxic, you most certainly can't and shouldn't drink alcohol while on them and they're not that great of PEDs for cutting in general. Unless you're talking about anavar on a prep or something.

I know tons of people that have taken gear that look like shit because they don't give a fuck about diet, training or both and just think it's this magical drug that will make you jacked no matter what. If you were to take anything that would help it would just be simple test enanthate, the good ole' fashioned way, in the butt. It's healthier and you can take just enough to put you higher than normal range without fucking yourself up with side effects.

But yea, I'd train consistently for 4-5 years before even considering PED use because you're just going to get upset with the lack of progress if everything else isn't on point.

Then again, if you're just doing this to get girls and look good, then I wouldn't use them at all. You can reach your genetic limit and look better than 95% of guys if you're not fucking around.
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:32 pm

Can lock the thread now tbh

No better answer than that from dashed

Also I go stomach fat with subcutaneous injections