Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:23 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:40 pm
Glad you were able to end things without too much drama.
Thanks mate. You really helped give me a kick up the ass to just get it done.
Squilliam wrote:
On another note, not gonna lie, I matched with a girl who seems to be from England, and after reading your and MACs log, I'm hesitant to even message her because it seems like there is a good chance that she is some crazy man-hater. She mentioned a few things about politics but none of it was phrased negatively.
It's easy to see why it's difficult to avoid becoming highly red or even black pilled in this country. Lot of far-left politics and just general 'boys are stupid throw rocks at them' attitudes. You have to be insanely good looking here and have your shit together if you want to do even average, especially depending on where you live.

If you look semi-decent and have some assets/qualities, you can do okay with mostly 5's and 6's, but not brilliantly.

Meanwhile the girls here can be a total Fucking train wreck and even the top tier guys will throw themselves at them if they look just borderline average. Lot of competition in my opinion. Plus British people in general are just quite prude and uptight which doesn't help. The few foreign chicks I've dated have been laid back and don't give a Fuck which is refreshing.
Squilliam wrote:
You seem to understand what you need to do. If you're getting laid the way you are, then imagine how you could be if you maxed out everything.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, I look good enough, but not great. And the good news is that you can improve on that, which you seem to be doing.
Was hoping to start this week on my new diet etc. but that's gone to shit as I've come down with the Corona! Have to be next week I get on it when I'm hopefully better.
Squilliam wrote:
I think you should looksmax, take new photos, and then get experienced guys to review them. If you give off the fuckboy vibe, then girls like the ones above would've most likely just swiped left on you to begin with. I think a shirtless photo which makes you look like a douchebag always works for that.
If some of the elite and more experienced guys on here would be happy to take a look I'd be very grateful once I've got my shit together in the gym and with my diet etc. I'm also thinking of hiring a photographer and doing some research/pricing etc. Even a couple of decent photos could really even the odds from the guys I've seen on here who've done it. I do need to try give off more 'asshole' vibes I think as I come across as decent/nice and I'm always the guy girls want to settle with.
Squilliam wrote:
From what experienced guys have told me, most of the screening should be done with photos, not with messages. Pancakemouse said his photos look like a fuckboy and he rarely if ever runs into any girls who want a "decent nice guy to settle down with".
This 100%. I think I'm going about it totally wrong and need to change my perspective.

Thanks a lot man you been real helpful. Much appreciated!

Spider
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:18 am

Day 253: 19/06/2022 ✅

Quarantine Day 2: Electric Boogaloo ☣️ and 'Thanks Toplist!' 👍

These updates are going to be pretty lacklustre unfortunately as I'm still in self-imposed lockdown ☣️

Shit happens as I've got vulnerable family members - a heart attack, COPD and cancer recovery between the 2 of them 🏥

Not to mention both are in their 60's now and classed as high risk, although both and my brother have had all the jabs which is providing me some reassurance. Just would feel very guilty if I passed it on 😐

If I lived alone, I'd probably just carry on as normal, but I have responsibilities to my family 🏠

I'm trying to remain in good spirits and stay productive/positive despite everything ⬆️

Meals are very kindly being brought to my room by my family members 🥘

Everyone is wearing masks as if I've been bitten by a zombie and they have to go the other side of the house if I need to use the bathroom 🧟‍♂️

Lol.

Honestly though I don't see what the fuss is all about. The news was making this China Virus out to be the end of days for humanity! 🔥 💥

Feels more like a Fucking bad cold to me 🤷

Oh well. Just some bullshit I gotta work through I guess 😎

'Thanks Toplist!' 👍

Also noticed I've made the Thanks Toplist! 🙏

Not much for social media validation, but I'm taking it as a sign I'm making progress on my self-improvement journey and I'm learning along the way 💭

Thanks guys - appreciate all your input and assistance! 💯

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:32 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:05 pm
@Squilliam It just makes me feel like crap that she'll give it up easily and willingly for the abusive bad guys who treated her like shit, but is making me wait these nonsensical time frames 'I have a 3 week rule...' 'none of that until we're committed to each other...' and demands exclusivity from me.
Try not to get mad at her. She's telling you excatly who she is, so all you have to do is listen and realise this isn't the type of person you want to be with.

I think the redpill calls it the anger phase, where you see things as they are and it all feels unfair. The important part is you have to move past that and accept that it's OK for a girl to act this way she's doing nothing wrong. Now you can decide if you're OK being treated that way, or you can say no thank you and walk away and you're also doing nothing wrong.

Holding onto anger doesn't help you at all I'm not saying the situation from a guys perspective doesn't suck, but change your mindset from : I can't believe she is making me wait 3 weeks when the other guys got it for free. To: This is an opt in problem.

Almost all guy problems are opt in problems, you are fully in your rights to just choose to not take these problems on and explore your abundance.

Trust me life is super easy when you realise and live with this mindset.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:51 pm

@Brother_Tucker

Hey dude good to see you again!
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Try not to get mad at her. She's telling you excatly who she is, so all you have to do is listen and realise this isn't the type of person you want to be with.
If anything you’re right I should see it as a blessing as she’s just told me in no uncertain terms I need to look elsewhere 🚩 Also recently found out she’s been on swingers websites in the past!
Brother_Tucker wrote:
I think the redpill calls it the anger phase, where you see things as they are and it all feels unfair. The important part is you have to move past that and accept that it's OK for a girl to act this way she's doing nothing wrong. Now you can decide if you're OK being treated that way, or you can say no thank you and walk away and you're also doing nothing wrong.

Holding onto anger doesn't help you at all I'm not saying the situation from a guys perspective doesn't suck, but change your mindset from : I can't believe she is making me wait 3 weeks when the other guys got it for free. To: This is an opt in problem.
You’re right man I just need to accept it, let it go, take a breath and have the abundance mentality instead of scarcity.

Some other SIMP can put up with her demands I’ll find someone else 👋 🚪
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Almost all guy problems are opt in problems, you are fully in your rights to just choose to not take these problems on and explore your abundance.

Trust me life is super easy when you realise and live with this mindset.
Thanks for the new perspective mate

I’ll start saying ‘I’m opting out’ more when I see this kind of behaviour early on to save me wasting my time

Thanks again!

Spider 🕷
Brother_Tucker

Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:01 pm

No problem, you can pm me if you prefer but where abouts in the UK are you based?

You've done the work so I would be happy to help out with optimising your profile if you wanted to give it an upgrade?
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:10 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
No problem, you can pm me if you prefer but where abouts in the UK are you based?

Thank you my man!

I'm in Staffordshire - close to Wolverhampton and Birmingham

You've done the work so I would be happy to help out with optimising your profile if you wanted to give it an upgrade?
If you could take a quick look, I'd be very grateful! I'll P.M my Tinder profile over to you

You want anything cash wise for taking a look?
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:17 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:

https://tinder.com/@spiderjerusalem

Here's my profile link dude

Much appreciated!
Brother_Tucker

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:42 pm

Cheers for sending that, can you also share your hinged profile as well including your prompts and responces?

Interestingly clicking your link doesn't open your profile in my tinder app but the Web page. What's your bio for the tinder?

Give me some time as I'm away on business this week but we will certainly be able to upgrade your profile.

Also don't worry about the cash, you've put a lot of time into self improvement and posting on the forum. If my recommendations work and you see good results you can refer me to some of your friends and I will charge them.
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Cheers for sending that, can you also share your hinged profile as well including your prompts and responces?

Interestingly clicking your link doesn't open your profile in my tinder app but the Web page. What's your bio for the tinder?

Give me some time as I'm away on business this week but we will certainly be able to upgrade your profile.
Thank you for taking a look!

Tinder bio is:

Sup’ I’m *MY NAME* 🦥

6’1 📏

You’re single, I’m single, you know what that means? Nobody loves us 🥲

Looking for a cool girl to chill with 🏝

Anime and chill? 📺

Tell me your life goals? ✅

2020’s over. Let’s get to know each other properly ☕️ 📅

Hit me up if you’re picking up good vibes ✌️

Instagram is *MY INSTA HANDLE* if you’re worried I’m a 45 year-old fat, bald dude called ‘Hector’ 😏

🙃

Hinge Profile photos are the same as Tinder:

- Me making the sign 🤘
- Mirror photo 🪞
- Cat photo 🐈
- Glasses Photo 🤓
- Baseball Cap Photo 📷

And this one which isn’t on Tinder:
10E39AB7-D2D8-487F-B1C6-025A736253A6.jpeg
Hinge Prompts are as follows:
70445DEC-9CE7-4134-B72E-C31FA8B82F5B.jpeg
65322BE0-960F-4FB0-8AEC-D3251B13F281.jpeg
Thanks for your help!

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:56 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Also don't worry about the cash, you've put a lot of time into self improvement and posting on the forum. If my recommendations work and you see good results you can refer me to some of your friends and I will charge them.
And thank you my man - much appreciated 🙏

I’ll be sure to send some business your way as I know a couple guys on Tinder who would likely benefit from some expertise

I’m in the process of setting up a website, so be happy to give you a recommendation on there once it’s up and running also if it would help you drum up some business? Something to discuss in the future - be happy to help promote and put you out there as you’ve given me a lot of solid advice this past year 💯

Been checking out your fitness videos as well and they look fire 🔥

Thanks again!

Spider 🕷
Brother_Tucker

Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:27 pm

This is all great, alright I will get to work on some upgrades over the next few days. Latest will be this weekend as I get back from this work trip on Friday.

Also thank you, I'm hoping to branch out into upgrading dating profiles too, so working on yours helps with that
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
This is all great, alright I will get to work on some upgrades over the next few days. Latest will be this weekend as I get back from this work trip on Friday.
No rush mate as I’m recovering from the Corona currently so honestly take your time I’m not in a hurry 😷
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Also thank you, I'm hoping to branch out into upgrading dating profiles too, so working on yours helps with that
My pleasure! I’m hoping to take some new photos in the future for when I’ve bulked up a bit so might also hit you up in 6 months or so then for some paid optimisation and your services👌

Much appreciated!

Spider 🕷
Brother_Tucker

Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:01 pm

No worries, can you also share your age range for the girls your looking for?

This will have an impact on the advice I will give you.
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:18 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:01 pm
No worries, can you also share your age range for the girls your looking for?

This will have an impact on the advice I will give you.
It’s set to 18-99, but realistically 18-35 I think is what I’m comfortable with

Many thanks!

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:23 pm

Day 254: 21/06/2022 ✅

Quarantine Day 3 ☣️ Feeling rougher than 5 Buck hooker! 👎

Gonna keep this one brief lads, but I basically feel like I been run over by a car! 🏃🏻‍♂️ 🚗

Fever, muscle aches, headache, cough, shortness of breath and I’m a walking phlegm factory 🤧

I haven’t been able to get anything productive done except type up this post 📝 So at least there’s that!

I’m going back to bed and hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I’ll be feeling a bit better 🛌

Ever the optimist! ☀️

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷