Spider’s Progress Log 🕷 DAY 366: Continuation Log Link ⛓️

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:48 am

Day 255: 22/06/2022 ✅

Quarantine Day 4 ☣️ Reflections on Dating: Frustration and Low Mood 👎

Well boys, I think I'm starting to go a little stir crazy 🤪

Day 4 of Quarantine, although it's technically Day 5 as I started Quarantining from Saturday afternoon ☣️

I've noticed my morale is low as hell ⬇️ It's like I'm under another lockdown and I feel trapped. Everything is just kind of compounding lately and I'm struggling due to a combination of many things:

- Stuck in my room and can't leave except to take a piss. Have to mask up and my family moves to another room when I do this 🏠
- Had no human contact since Saturday 🚫
- Can't even let the cat in for some company in case my folks or brother pet her and catch it 🐈
- Can't taste anything so comfort eating is out 👅
- Can't sleep as I wake up coughing 😴
- There's a heatwave going on here which is making my symptoms worse 🔥
- My room is a mess and I'm too sick to clean and my folks can't touch any of the glasses/cutlery, so I've had to bag it and pile it 🍽
- I just generally feel like utter shit 👎

I've also been thinking recently about my dating life. Most of the women I've been Fucking have been single mothers, older or overweight 🤦‍♂️

I haven't really been that attracted to many of the girls I've been sleeping with.

This raises serious questions deep within myself 💭

Have I lost my self-respect?

I think getting laid with girls I'm not that attracted to is actually damaging and a hell of a lot worse than not getting laid at all 👎 Think I need to get some standards, as I'm just going for the 'low-hanging fruit' all the time and the girls who are easy to lay 🛌

This partly is because the average looking chicks I've encountered seem to just want a relationship and nothing else. Good-looking girls don't seem to be interested in even that with me anyway ✋

See below quotes for examples:

'You can take me to dinner, but it's not a date...'

'Nothing sexual until we're in a committed relationship...'

'I've got plenty of men I could sleep with whenever I want. Why would I want to sleep with you?'.

'I have a 3 week rule...'

'You have to buy me dinner first before you even think about anything happening...'

I think ultimately it's down to one thing and one thing only:

I look like shit

I'm very grateful to@Brother_Tucker who I am currently working with to help optimise my dating profile. I am hopeful and confident this will help me out a fair bit, but the bottom line is this:

I need to look better

I'm hopeful once I'm over this COVID and I get my shit together in the gym, take better photos and optimise my profile, I can start laying the girls who I actually find attractive as I'll be able to pull them to me better 💯

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:53 am

Day 256: 23/06/2022 ✅

Quarantine Day 5 ☣️ Practicing Gratitude ☀️

I'm still testing positive for the China Virus 🇨🇳 🦠

I did a test last night and the lat flow test I've done (the one with the piece of plastic and red lines) is still giving a positive indication, although yesterday's line was much fainter, so I'm trying to take this as a positive (no pun intended) ⬆️

I haven't seen my family and the only places I've been are my room and the downstairs bathroom for the past week ☣️

I feel a bit better, but I'm still coughing up shit and feeling like crap 👎

It is what it is.

Been popping aspirin/paracetamol like it's candy. Still taking my antidepressants and CBD gummies too 💊

I haven't really got anything else for today. Just been trying to take it easy 🛌

I'll do another test tomorrow and if I'm negative, I'll hopefully be able to release myself from quarantine and do something simple like go for a walk 🚶‍♂️

Made me realise how grateful I am for the things I usually take for granted ☀️

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:12 pm

Day 257: 24/06/2022 ✅

Quarantine Day 6 ☣️ Virus Spread and Spider helps a Married Couple 👰🏻♀️

I am feeling a little better. My sense of smell and taste is gradually starting to come back (Fuck me, I need a shower) 🚿

Although I am quite concerned as my parents have both got COVID 🦠

From what I can tell, he's caught it from work as he has had to deliver to many COVID patients and I have locked myself in my room for the past week 🔒 so I'm highly doubtful it's me who's given it to him as I just haven't seen him or anybody. I am on a bit of a guilt trip at the minute with it however 👎

I haven't even seen the cat for God's sake 🐈

Spider helps a Married 👰🏻♀️Couple

Got chatting to this chick a while back from FEELD who I catch up with on occasion. She's a 5 foot Brunette, so my type of girl 👀

She has an open relationship with her husband, but they've been arguing as she's getting laid but he isn't 🛌

Lol.

Told her he needs to get Gold and Buy Boosts - just a few lines from Andy's Tinder Guide really 🔥

She appreciated it anyway ⬆️

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:36 pm

Day 258: 25/06/2022 ✅

Back on Tinder 🔥 Profile Optimisation 💯

I've recently gone back on Tinder and purchased Tinder Gold again - it's on offer at £11.06 through the web app for the first month, so heads up if anyone is interested!

Last night @Brother_Tucker sent over some changes/advice in a detailed PDF file which I have now started to implement. I'm very grateful to him for this and I will get swiping and see how my results are 🔥

I'm going to need to start taking better photos so this is something I will look at once I am COVID-free and out of quarantine. I'm still testing positive which is a pain in the ass, but I'm feeling a lot better and had a tidy up today 💯

Going forward, I'll post results of my new Tinder adventures on this log. Hopefully I can start getting laid again as time goes on and with better quality chicks 💯

Not much else to report I'm afraid. Hopefully that will change as time goes on ☀️

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:26 pm

Day 259: 26/06/2022 ✅

2 Dates? 🔥

Working out the logistics of some dates this week and next when I'm hopefully recovered from this COVID 🦠

Still testing positive which is a bitch, but it is what it is. I'm back in work on Wednesday and I'm meeting this chick for a drink straight after work. Just a quick 1 hour Date, so I'm starting to multitask more again - arranging quick dates on the days that I'm working. Going to try to aim for 1 additional activity on days I'm working e.g. Gym and work or Date and work 💯

This other girl has been sending nudes etc. and wants me to slip round hers 'for a coffee' whilst she has the place to herself this week or next 📷

Looking promising, but she's in the mind space of 'I don't want casual' yet will still send nudes etc. straight after. Looks like I'll have to slip round and see what happens. Always pay attention to a girl's actions and not her words 👀

I haven't got much else today 👎

Both my parents are quite sick with it. Both are asleep with me keeping an eye and my brother is quarantining himself as he's still testing negative ☣️

Been a pretty shit week I'm not gonna lie 💩

My health anxiety has been up a little, but I'm in the mindset of if I was terminally ill, COVID would have me on a ventilator in an ICU ward right about now 🏥

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:40 pm

Day 260: 27/06/2022 ✅

Getting Better: Cleaning my room, Going for a Walk and Getting Ready for Work

Not gonna be a great update today as I'm still feeling rough, although I am on the mend. Still testing positive even on Day 9. Not unheard of, but I thought 5 Days and I'd be done. Just like a bad cold in my opinion.

Gotta go back to work Wednesday as that's my 10 days up. Hasn't exactly been a holiday.

Managed to get a few things done today as I've felt well enough:

- Cleaned my room as it looked like a COVID/Depression pit!
- Took a shower - coulda stopped in there all day
- Went for a walk - sun and fresh air does a man good

And that's about it for today. Been told I gotta wear a mask when I go back to work until I'm testing negative, which I'm not particularly happy about, but it is what it is. Older women work there, so if it helps keep them comfortable I'm not gonna be a dick about it and refuse. Day or 2 of wearing a mask won't hurt me and I may even test negative tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:39 pm

Day 261: 28/06/2021 ✅

Ghosted 👻 and Tinder Boosting ⚡️

Ghosted 👻

So I pitched a date for after work tomorrow with this chick on Tinder. And I've been completely ghosted on 👻

No contact since yesterday morning and I've sent another text today to confirm, but I've been completely ignored! 👎

Oh well. Onto the next one 😎

Tinder Boosting ⚡️

So I've been back on Tinder and boosting with my new profile ⚡️

Couple of matches, but nothing too significant 🔥 Best prospects:

40 Year-old Thai Cougar 🇹🇭

Pitched a bottle of wine round hers, but it was a 'I only meet in public first...'. Gonna have to work some more out with this as she lives an hour away. Might not pursue this one.

22 Year-old Milf 🍑

Got the 'cute' vibe going on. Pitched a bottle of wine around hers one night next week. She seem sin 2 minds, so I guess we'll see 🍷

Asked about my height (6'1) and seemed more open to the idea. Fucking Tinder! 😂

I'll update if anything else that's significant pops up on my Tinder travels 📝

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:49 pm

Day 262: 29/06/2022

11 Hour Shift and Negative People 👎

What a day I've had today.

Literally got into work at 07:00 Hrs and finished at 18:00 Hrs. Did like a full 11 Hours.

I had a few really negative Customers who came in and were telling me I 'looked like death' and one even made a very snarky comment.

I asked 'Are you okay sir?'

and he replied: 'I don't look as bad as you so I'm doing a lot better than you...'.

What a shitty thing to say. I honestly don't know what the hell is wrong with people but everybody was just annoying me today.

I'm running on like 5 Hours sleep, so that's it for my update today.

I'm on a short shift tomorrow 10-4 so that'll be a bit easier.

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:25 pm

Day 263: 30/06/2022 ✅

Week Off of Self-Improvement 💯

Turns out I have a week off next week as I've got to use up my vacation time in this new job, so I just picked random weeks that were available - next week is one of them 📅

Now I'm testing negative and slowly recovering from COVID, I've decided to make next week into a week where I will try out living how I want to live for the week going forward 💯

Goals for next week are:

- Fix my sleep pattern and get up at 05:00 A.M
- Start my Diet consisting of 2 Meal replacement drinks and 2 High-calorie protein bars a day
- Hit the gym 4/5 times in the week
- No-Fap
- Start reading again
- Get Laid

See how many of these I can get ticked off ✅

Multiple Ghosts 👻

- Girl who ghosted got in touch saying she got busy at work. Told her to work it out and propose a new date. No reply since yesterday, so might just bin this chick off.

- Thai cougar has left me on read

- 22 Year old MILF has ghosted

Not having much luck lately! 👎

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:38 pm

Day 264: 01/07/2022 ✅

Coming Back Stronger: COVID Recovery ❤️🩹 Tinder Boosting ⚡️

Coming Back Stronger: COVID Recovery ❤️🩹

So I'm about 2 weeks into first getting COVID. Testing negative and still feeling pretty shit. Similar to a really bad/heavy cold 👎

Luckily, working in the health food store has afforded me some pretty good perks - access to expert advice and a discount on supplements 💵

Picked up the following on advice from my boss:

- Healthy gut supplements
- Immunity defence building tablets
- Another YFood Complete Meal Milkshake (Different flavour)
- 2 Protein Bars
33DD94DA-F78B-4884-8434-4137D7EB2A4F.jpeg
I'm at the stage now where I'm going to try and build myself up - both immune system wise and physically 💯

I'm experimenting with the different protein bars and weight-gainer shakes to see which flavours I both like and can stomach 👍

Got paid today - first paycheck in months due to being off work for so long. Felt good and I got a real sense of achievement from seeing the money hit my bank account. I've also got a bit of money now to spend on getting my body to the place I want it to be 💵 🤝

I have a golden opportunity now: A decent(ish) job which will actually help me with my side goals instead of slaving away in a corporate environment or in some cubicle somewhere 👎

Tinder Boosting ⚡️

Did a couple boosts on Tinder last night ⚡️⚡️

God I hate this Fucking Dating app 😂

Couple prospects:

Cute Indian Chick 🇮🇳

Seems receptive and thinks I'm very attractive (her words). Think she wants serious, but I'll see how it plays out. She has her own place and she's 20, so might play the 'I'll look after you and give you good experiences older guy' angle. Worth a shot 👀

Nurse with big tits 🍈🍈

Not sure where this one is going. Added on Snap and taking it from there 🤷‍♂️

And a collection of Instagram Farmers, entitlement princesses and timewasters who like toying with men:
180204EE-CEEC-4F96-A94E-A35C495DC213.jpeg
837A709E-5495-4295-871B-CCB71BA1A14B.jpeg
28852029-1DA8-4E68-83C2-91D474129A13.jpeg
I might boost again in a bit tonight and update if there's anything of note tomorrow, as I'm going to try and get laid on my week off 🛌

Fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading 📖

Spider 🕷
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:44 pm

When girls respond with that attention seeking BS don't even bother giving them a response. They thrive off of attention. Just unmatch them, they're not even worth a thought.

Literally 20 minutes ago I got a message from some girl saying "entertain me". Funny thing is she was like a 4/10 looks wise and I was gonna unmatch her anyways.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:51 pm

Squilliam wrote:
When girls respond with that attention seeking BS don't even bother giving them a response. They thrive off of attention. Just unmatch them, they're not even worth a thought.
Yeah good idea - don't want to feed into their bullshit. I'll unmatch all 3 now.
Squilliam wrote:
Literally 20 minutes ago I got a message from some girl saying "entertain me". Funny thing is she was like a 4/10 looks wise and I was gonna unmatch her anyways.
Shit how if a guy tried saying that he'd probably be shamed and get the whole 'It's not my job as a woman to entertain you you sexist pig!' Unless he was 10/10 Chad or something

Thanks for the advice
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:59 pm

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:51 pm
Shit how if a guy tried saying that he'd probably be shamed and get the whole 'It's not my job as a woman to entertain you you sexist pig!' Unless he was 10/10 Chad or something
You're right, but try not to get too hung up on this kind of stuff, like I said before. I find that the more I focus and write about these double standards regarding gender dynamics, the more resentful and bitter I feel. Just some food for thought.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Spider Jerusalem

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:02 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:59 pm
You're right, but try not to get too hung up on this kind of stuff, like I said before. I find that the more I focus and write about these double standards regarding gender dynamics, the more resentful and bitter I feel. Just some food for thought.
@Squilliam

Thanks man

I know we've had a chat before about the red-pill and how you can easily fall into it

I do try give off the good vibes and not get bitter when talking to other chicks as I know they aren't all like that and it just is what it is sometimes.

Good to post on my log about the positive experiences as well as the negative experiences - trying to achieve that balance and not be negative all the time
Spider Jerusalem

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:21 pm

Day 265: 02/07/2022 ✅

365 Project: 100 Days to go 💯

Day 265 of my 365 Project!

Only 100 Days to go before I've completed it and done 365 Posts.

On a side note? I'm absolutely beat and did a 11 hour shift today, so this it for the post!

I'm in later at work tomorrow, so I'll drop something more in tomorrow.

Thanks for reading📖

Spider 🕷