Jhoe's log

caico11
Name: caico
Goal: Get laid

Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:25 pm

Hello, guys, today I'd some doubts about somethings that even with positivity affected my overralll performance at the beginning. I think algo that positivity is not the right word to describe how I am feeling this past week about approaching and getting women. After hearing Andy's podcast, I had a vision and that vision was so bright and detailed that changed little by little how I felt about the whole thing. I always felt I had to invest the entire day to approach 5 girls for example and when I decided to only approach when I am going to the gym I had to really believe in my capacities. Today, I didn't start as I should because I let tons of opportunities pass by and I did only one approach after getting inside the gym so I had to do 6 approaches as I already did one earlier.
First approach : told a pharmacist that her eyes were cute and asked for her number. She went silent and I left
2: approach a middle aged women with a beautiful silky hair. She wasn't in the mood
3: approached a pretty cute girl I have been talking to at my gym and got her instagram and she followed me back(I will see what happens)
4: asked playfully a girl from my gym for her number so I would let her pass by me
5: followed a pretty hot cougar and complimented her and asked for her number. That was pretty funny as her husband as right beside her and I didn't notice. She was pretty gentle though.
6: asked a girl for her number inside the elevator and she said she had a bf.
7: again asked on the elevator and got the same answer
8: asked a pretty middle aged women for her number and she was trying to get away from me but as the conversation progressed she started to ask me questions and then she told me she would give me her number but my phone died so I asked her to put mine in hers
9: at the time I forgot about my first approach so I did it with a chubby black girl. It was pretty fast and unremarkable.

So I think that what is going on with me is way more than positivity. It is like I will make that happen no matter what so I invest all my cards on myself.
It is like Coleman said guys every wait you can lift its light weight BABY. Go get it
caico11

Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:00 pm

Tomorrow I've to do 9 compliments and 9 asking for numbers. Also, I will be creating a log for my professional life. Though, at this point, my sex life is more important
caico11

Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:38 pm

I Just did 3 asking for numbers today. Actually, 5 approaches but the girls didnt wait enough for me to ask them for their numbers.
1. Complimented a girl about her tats and had s quick convo for a couple of minutes. Her bf came and was right behind me and I noticed with my rear view but continued talking to her as she was walking towards him. It's pretty funny as I had the nerve to ask him if she was his gf and say to him if she wasn't I would get her number. Hahah
2. Talked to a pharmacist again and complimented her hair and asked for her number in front of the whole stuff. She said she was married and giggled and her coworker looked directly into my eyes which I reciprocated in a fun way. It is amazing how this guys seems so bothered about a simple interaction.
3. Talked to a girl and I think she sells some only fans because of the picture inside her cellphone. Got her number and she responded. Maybe I will see something from it tomorrow.

The girl I had a date with ghosted me. Or it seems so.
I've scheduled two dates on the same day, the same place and the same time. Let's see if this approach works against flakes. The girls agree to the date today so I think it is highly likely they will come.

Tomorrow I will keep up with the 9 approaches.
caico11

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:03 pm

Hello, Just did 9 approaches today.
Note: the girl I got her whatapp from yesterday said it was too cliché to ask about her own hobbies. So I did the most responsible thing a guy can do and deleted her number.

1. First approach ask a girl from my gym to give me her number and she said "maybe". So, I stopped talking to her immediately.
Note: somehow I don't remember all the approaches I did so I will just put it on here what I recall.
- girl was from my gym also and I got her instagram but didn't write it in.
- girl on the elevator and got rejected
- one girl said that my approach doesn't work and I said that maybe doesn't work with her
- one girl from the mall and she said she doesnt know me too well to give me the number and I insisted until she gets to the point of telling me she has a bf
- one girl from the mall. I asked for her number super quickly
- girl from store. I asked for instagram in a fun way
- girl from my condo I asked for her number directly after a quick conversation
caico11

Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:06 pm

Tomorrow before the date I have to do 5 approaches which I have to ask for the number.

I scheduled two dates for tomorrow and I think one will absolutely flake on me as I had this same interaction before hand. The other one is almost certain she will come. We will watch a movie and after that I will bring her to my car. While in theater I easily escalate so the girl knows it is on very early.
caico11

Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:00 am

Hello guys,
I didnt do ano cold approach today because of logistical problems and also I had scheduled two dates. One flaked and the other one confirmed.
Note: I will never waste my time going to the movies again. It is easier to escalate but unnecessary. I need to think about a good game plan where I will pick the girl up from the mall, bring her to my car to escalate, leave the place to a quieter..
Prototype:
- Talk with the girl
- 5 minutes later(hold hands)
- shit chat for 15 minutes and go for the kiss
- after kissing escalate more 10 minutes and ask her to follow me to my car
- escalate in my car until I get to touch the kitty
- escalate more and go to a quieter area
Tomorrow I have to do 10 cold approaches. I know I really need volume to get to see new girls more often than in two months from now
SpicyBoi
Goal: Make Money & Live It Up
Motto: Killing my inner loser since 03/08/2021

Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:28 am

@caico11

Good work man.

Here’s something you can try… when you next introduce yourself and shake her hand, try holding her hand until she takes it back.

This changes everything. Girls that give you a number after are in my experience much less likely to flake (they’ll know what the deal is, and actually respect you and your time by leaving if they’re not interested)
Best Achievements so far (Since Aug 2021):

🔥 80 Lays in One Year
🔥 Completed my Latin America Bucket List
🔥 Wrote 446,423 Words in One Year

YEAR TWO: MAKE MONEY AND LIFESTYLE GOALS (Complete)
viewtopic.php?p=61906#p61906

YEAR ONE: GET LAID AND TRAVEL GOALS (Complete) viewtopic.php?p=39991#p39991
caico11

Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:46 am

Thanks brother. I got really encouraged by your log @SpicyBoi yesterday. I will definitely try this one. I will do at least two of those tomorrow when I try to hold her hand for 2/3 seconds before asking for the number.

So, tomorrow I have to cold approach 10 girls where I will need to hold hand or at least try to hold of 2 girls instead of bumping fists to implement screening on my program
caico11

Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:41 pm

I did the ten approaches today. I don't remember it all but I will try my best to put all in here.
Note: before I joined kyl I really was struggling with the approaches and even to do one approach started to take a good time and long laps around the mall. The reality is that I am actually serious now and positive thinking helped me a lot more than just the small doses of anxiety theraphy. The mentality you have before, during and after approaching is crucial to crush your goals. If your goal is to beat anxiety it is a lot harder to beat it if you don't fix some words, some thoughts and how you respond after you didn't take action rather than only trying to go out and do the approaches.
Note: I only shake hands with one girl today as I was supposed to do two.
Tomorrow I will do 5 and then I will do ten again because I will be traveling for the next days.
1. Approached a very cute girl that was using sunscreen on her face. She smiled before the interaction and said hi to me and I complimented her and asked for her number. She thought I asked why she was using sunscreen in an embarrassed way but I was actually trying to get those digits hahahah.
2. She was sitting waiting for the train and I quickly asked for the number again
3. Rude girl lost her shit after I dared to ask for her number. Good thing that a small thing like this ruins her day. I wonder what if she poops today how bad she would be
4. Very very hot girl that was using a friend's shirt. I said that I am the Joey's son. She was giggling, eyes blinking. It was very pleasant to see it. Asked for her number but she said she had to go. Next interaction I will certainly talk more with these types of scenarios.
5. Got her instagram. I said I was nervous and she giggled. Got her instagram
6. Follow a girl in a different path I was used to and approached her
7. Talked to a black girl that didn't seemed so happy to get my compliments haha
8. Talked to another girl next to her and got her jnstagram but she said she has a bf so I didn't write it in
9. Girl from elevator. Asked for her number
10. Chubby girl. Nothing really worth saying
Note: never say you will try. Just do it. Hahaha Nike's advice
caico11

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:32 am

Hello guys. Just did 5 approaches today
I got instagram from what it seems to be a girl with a boyfriend. She seems responsive and didn't mention her bf while he had our conversation. I tried to schedule a date but she seems to be on the fence about it. I find it better to not insist I wonder how many guy put all their heart on one women so she will blow me behind their back
1. Girl from my condo
2. Don't remember
3. Girl with boyfriend
4. Girl from my gym.
5. Ugly girl and old too. Just did it for the fun of it and probably it should be the best time of her life for sure
caico11

Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:41 am

Tomorrow I have to approach 10 girls again.
caico11

Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:01 am

It seems that the girl I went out two days ago seems to be down to hang out again. That means I will push the interaction further as we really progressed on the first date. She is not as attractive as the girl I went out in the first week but she is cute too
caico11

Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:01 am

Hello, guys, just did my 11 approaches today.
Tomorrow I am going to do 15

1. Cute girl. I complimented her and got her instagram and she followed me back to later say she has bf
2. Thick cute girl. She said she was married
3. Cute girl shopping clothes. Rejected
4. Girl waiting with her dog. Rejected
5. Amazing approach. I was having a conto with my friend nearby the gym and a Cute black girl passed by me. I quickly decided I was going to approach her. She has a bf. But I really like the boldness of the interaction.
6. Girl from my gym. Asked for her instagram and she said why I want it. And I said to her I wanted to get to know her. She declined
7. Rude girl. Asked for the number anyway
8. Really cute cougar. Declined.
9. Black girl. Rejected
10. Got her instagram - she didn't followed me yet
11. Got her instagram - same
caico11

Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:38 pm

Hello, guys I forgot to report the 15 approaches but I did it.
Weekend I had to go to the countryside to visit my father and only did a small set of approaches there.
Today, I did five in my college and got 3/5 numbers and one seem responsive.
Tried to scheduled a date again from a girl I cold approach last semester and she is always making damn excuses. For now on, I will never talk to her again. Or only after I get at least one fuckbuddy or two.
Good thing though, she saw me hitting on a better looking girl than her and even got her contact information hahah.
caico11

Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:39 pm

Tomorrow I have to do 15 approaches handshake and 2 hugs