Tinder Profile/Body/Fashion Review - Nails painted black

sisis
Name: Amir
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Rotation of 3 hot girls

Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Hi,

I'm following the tinder guide to improve my looks and tinder matches. I'm losing weight and hitting the gym at the same time (I follow StrongLift program). I lost 4kg in 1.5 months so far.

On top of Andy recommendations, I paint my nails black and get lots of compliments on it. I plan to do a tattoo and dye my hair red to give more edge to my style.

Here's my tinder photos. All of them are taken by phone (I know I should make new ones with DSLR!) and unedited.

I would appreciate your comments on how to improve my look and photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ouki-
Goal: Get absolute confidence
Motto: What ya do scream so loud I cant hear what ya say

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:15 pm

Hey I'm not skilled on Tinder yet, but the one on the pool seems to me to be the best one.

Because you're doing something interesting, perceived masculine, and you look rather good on it.

The fifth is a zoom on your face while you have a weird expression, so I would say the worst one. Advice is let's forget selfie or face pics in general anyway.

The others in general I would say you have silly expressions, I wanna say it fuck up your "I take myself seriously" energy.

I recommand keeping the pool one and maybe also the first or the second. And shooting new ones with a DSLR where you'll display more of that correct energy.

That's for my opinion, I'm a newbie so if someone could confirm what I'm saying it would be beneficial.
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:24 am

I think those pics are pretty good honestly but a picture with friends or one with a girl will always improve a profile
LGTM
ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:55 am

1st pic: Not a great first pic because your eyes aren't clearly visible, also you have a great haircut but this pic fails to show it off

2nd: Hat and shirt are frankly ass, also your expression looks insecure

3rd: Overall very mediocre, not much to say. Not amazing, but nothing obviously wrong with it

4th: I actually fuck with this one, face is well displayed, rings are visible, lighting is good. Expression is a little weir but not bad imo

5th: Hat is weird, expression is frankly a disaster, like really bad

6th: Acceptable hobby shot, watch looks kinda weird, expression and outfit are average

7th: Extremely mediocre. Fit has little character or accessories.

Overall, your pics are very average, but as often repeated here, you need to be well above average. You have a good haircut, acceptable style, but badly need better pictures taken. Less weird expressions, clearer view of your face. Also, as a rule I would never wear a graphic tee, some people pull them off but you frankly are not.

You need to add a social pic to your profile, a lot of girls see that as a red flag. If you have to make a profile based on your current pics, I would run 4th, then 6th, then 3rd, but I would almost consider just running 4th then 6th.

As far as general style, I'm skeptical about red hair / black nails. Adding edge / personality is good, but my gut reaction is that this would lean too far towards "feminine" and take away from the dominant / masculine vibe that you wanna cultivate for the type of interactions Andy's guide sets you up for. However I also don't know what area / culture you are currently in, so that may be different. In general though, I would lean away from dying your hair or painting your nails. Tattoos are fucking great though.

Also, as a side note - please don't upload phone screenshots of your tinder profile, upload the pictures directly. Frankly this post just looks kinda lazy.
sisis

Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:53 pm

ytlord wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:55 am
1st pic: Not a great first pic because your eyes aren't clearly visible, also you have a great haircut but this pic fails to show it off

2nd: Hat and shirt are frankly ass, also your expression looks insecure

3rd: Overall very mediocre, not much to say. Not amazing, but nothing obviously wrong with it

4th: I actually fuck with this one, face is well displayed, rings are visible, lighting is good. Expression is a little weir but not bad imo

5th: Hat is weird, expression is frankly a disaster, like really bad

6th: Acceptable hobby shot, watch looks kinda weird, expression and outfit are average

7th: Extremely mediocre. Fit has little character or accessories.

Overall, your pics are very average, but as often repeated here, you need to be well above average. You have a good haircut, acceptable style, but badly need better pictures taken. Less weird expressions, clearer view of your face. Also, as a rule I would never wear a graphic tee, some people pull them off but you frankly are not.

You need to add a social pic to your profile, a lot of girls see that as a red flag. If you have to make a profile based on your current pics, I would run 4th, then 6th, then 3rd, but I would almost consider just running 4th then 6th.

As far as general style, I'm skeptical about red hair / black nails. Adding edge / personality is good, but my gut reaction is that this would lean too far towards "feminine" and take away from the dominant / masculine vibe that you wanna cultivate for the type of interactions Andy's guide sets you up for. However I also don't know what area / culture you are currently in, so that may be different. In general though, I would lean away from dying your hair or painting your nails. Tattoos are fucking great though.

Also, as a side note - please don't upload phone screenshots of your tinder profile, upload the pictures directly. Frankly this post just looks kinda lazy.
Thanks for your feedback man. Sorry for posting screenshots, I did that because I wanted to show the cropped image which girls see rather than the original ones. I'll post the full images from now on.

I'm not used to be in front of camera and haven't practiced posing in a masculine way. I'll try to improve in this area by going out and shooting more photos. Another thing I want to do and Andy recommends is to pick a great photo and copy the style/pose as exactly as I can.

I'm gonna get a small tattoo on a more visible area (most likely my forearm). I also plan to buy the EOS RP camera and start to learn taking and editing photos.

As for the nails, I probably keep doing them since I got many compliments from girls.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:12 pm

Gonna say I agree with ytlord. Got nothing against you painting your nails if that's how you want to express yourself, such as if you're non-conforming or something, but do keep in mind that it gives off a more feminine vibe which isn't necessarily attractive to straight women. If you're dating bi or queer girls then I don't think they would care as much (and might even find it attractive).
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
sisis

Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:59 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:12 pm
Gonna say I agree with ytlord. Got nothing against you painting your nails if that's how you want to express yourself, such as if you're non-conforming or something, but do keep in mind that it gives off a more feminine vibe which isn't necessarily attractive to straight women. If you're dating bi or queer girls then I don't think they would care as much (and might even find it attractive).
Actually most of the people who were impressed by the nails were bi or queer! Didn't noticed that before. Apart from being non-conformist, my idea is to have a gothic/metalhead look which the black nails can be part of it. This might be more visible in my new pics which I'm going to post here soon.

Maybe you're right and I'm losing the majority of girls -- straights. When I get the camera and have more freedom to take plenty of pictures, I'll compare my results with non-painted nails.
sisis

Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:36 pm

I took these ones with my friends's DSLR. I guess that my facial expressions are a bit weird and not masculine enough. I should work on that.

DSC08395.JPG
DSC08496 2.JPG
DSC08378.JPG
DSC08357.JPG
DSC08351.JPG
DSC08207.JPG
DSC08262.JPG
DSC08209.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:31 pm

From this batch, 2 is definitely the best. Background matches the outfit, your facial expression is more masculine, and doesn't look as posed. You look very chill and more of a fuckboy vibe than the rest.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:27 pm

sisis wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:53 pm
As for the nails, I probably keep doing them since I got many compliments from girls.
complimenting your nails =/= hooking up with you

9 out of 10 girls complimented my nails when I painted them dark green. But this didn't translate to a lot of lays. The girls I did get were definitely kinky and without any weird issues around sex, which is great.

I'm also talking about cold approach girls, not those from online dating.

I don't paint them anymore, and will probably start approaching en masse in a few weeks. Curious to see how it goes.

Regarding looking feminine with painted nails, nah. If the rest of your style is fuckboyish, there's no issue.