Second Photoshoot. Any feedback? - Getting Laid + Trying to sell a game

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
D4vidDG
Name: David
Goal: Get Laid 10 times(2/10)

Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:00 am

Approaching

Goal

30/30 times I say "Hey, you're sexy" when approaching a girl. Goal completed :)

Approaches

4 approaches. 2 numbers.

Selling a game

Reading code complete

48/826 pages read
D4vidDG

Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:52 pm

Questions

Hey guys. I recently bought a Canon M50 and a 50 mm f/1.8 lens. I'm waiting for an adapter to be delivered. In the meantime, I wanted to ask you: any tips or strategies for becoming better at taking photos fast? I have a few months left to achieve my goal of getting laid 10 times. Also, I'm a student so I don't have much time to spend on a long learning curve.

I'll be reading the first part of the Tinder guide again, but here is my current Tinder profile. I'll appreciate any feedback.

https://tinder.com/@D4vid_DG
Bio:

"Married to game design, but looking for a lover ;).
When I was little, girls hated when I pulled their hair. Funny how some things change."

Progress

Getting Laid
So this months I've gotten laid twice with pretty nice girls. Here's proof:

Screenshot_2022-09-07-09-12-59-876 (1).jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-07-09-13-41-234.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-23-07-18-47-738~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-07-09-19-11-738~2.jpg

I still need to get laid 8 times more to achieve my goal, but I believe that I can do that by upgrading my Tinder profile with my new camera. I'll be working on taking quality photos the next month or two.

Game Development

I finished reading the programing book I mentioned in older posts. Now I feel ready to tackle the big one. A game developed in six months.

However, I didn't quite complete the game I was working before and I don't want to leave it unfinished. I still don't have a deadline to finish it. I'm focusing on working a bit everyday because University takes a lot of my time. However, I think I'll be able to finish it before September ends.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by D4vidDG on Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:45 pm

D4vidDG wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:52 pm
Questions

Hey guys. I recently bought a Canon M50 and a 50 mm f/1.8 lens. I'm waiting for an adapter to be delivered. In the meantime, I wanted to ask you: any tips or strategies for becoming better at taking photos fast? I have a few months left to achieve my goal of getting laid 10 times. Also, I'm a student so I don't have much time to spend on a long learning curve.

I'll be reading the first part of the Tinder guide again, but here is my current Tinder profile. I'll appreciate any feedback.

https://tinder.com/@D4vid_DG
Bio:

"Married to game design, but looking for a lover ;).
When I was little, girls hated when I pulled their hair. Funny how some things change."

Progress

Getting Laid
So this months I've gotten laid twice with pretty nice girls. Here's proof:

Screenshot_2022-09-07-09-19-11-738.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-23-07-18-47-738~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-07-09-12-59-876 (1).jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-07-09-13-41-234.jpg

I still need to get laid 8 times more to achieve my goal, but I believe that I can do that by upgrading my Tinder profile with my new camera. I'll be working on taking quality photos the next month or two.

Game Development

I finished reading the programing book I mentioned in older posts. Now I feel ready to tackle the big one. A game developed in six months.

However, I didn't quite complete the game I was working before and I don't want to leave it unfinished. I still don't have a deadline to finish it. I'm focusing on working a bit everyday because University takes a lot of my time. However, I think I'll be able to finish it before September ends.
Your last photo is hilarious.

First and third photo are both good but it looks like you're on the same bench. I'd only use one.

The second photo you're off to the side almost out of the frame, also looking posed like someone said "hey look at the camera!" It also doesn't really say anything about you... a good view is only good if it's AMAZING. Otherwise there needs to be more to the photo than just "here's me with a good view."

Great start though. I like the one with you and your friend. Refreshingly candid.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
D4vidDG

Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:06 pm

Hey guys.

Getting Laid

- I bought Tinder Platinum. The amount of matches has increased significantly in the past 2 days. I hope it stays that way
- I took my first photoshoot
- I had a date yesterday with a cute girl. We kissed. I'll invite her to my place next time.

Photoshoot

Here's the link to the photos I took yesterday: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I curated the ones I think have editing potential in the "Best" folder. Yeah, my skin looks like shit. I need to take care of my skin problem ASAP.

Also, I think my looks are good, but I wonder if my hairstyle is on point. I might need to change my hairstyle. Any style you recommend?

Editing

I think I can improve these photos with some editing (like improving my skin appearance). I'm looking for software that I can use to edit these photos without hassle. I'm not an editing expert so the easiest, the better. It would be awesome if it was cheap too.
Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:42 am

Checked the "best" photos man, and while they're good as photos, they're not good for tinder.

- Lose the sunglasses, that's a no-go, you need the eyes and the expression
- Try to take some doing something, right now they're just giving that "standing/walking trying to look cool" vibe which is boring and soulless
- The skin is whatever, you don't have huge issues with it, if you get a great photo then sure go ahead and edit it but your face is not an acne-nest or anything, it's really a minor factor compared to everything else

One more thing about the first photo - you look serious and maybe a little bit sad there? I don't know, but a smile goes a long way, the genuine one. They're extremely difficult to capture on posed photos, so you just have to fuck around with trying to smile and take 1000's of shots until you get that genuine expression of lightness/happiness on your face. Or get a friend shooting you while you're laughing from different angles. Anyway, hope this helps, try to get photos of you doing something rather than just standing around.
D4vidDG

Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:25 pm

Hey guys.

I did a second photoshoot yesterday and I'd say I took around 200 photos. Here are the results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

The lighting is too orange in some but I can edit that. The last 9 photos are my favorite ones. Any potential photo for Tinder?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:38 pm

D4vidDG wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:25 pm
Hey guys.

I did a second photoshoot yesterday and I'd say I took around 200 photos. Here are the results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

The lighting is too orange in some but I can edit that. The last 9 photos are my favorite ones. Any potential photo for Tinder?
Have you looked into solving your undereye bags?

I like this one:

and this one:
D4vidDG

Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:57 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Maybe more sleep will do. I'll try to edit those pictures to remove my eye bags
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:49 am

pancakemouse wrote:
I have the same problem, isn't a lot of it genetic? I know that lack of sleep and other factors can contribute, but I was under the assumption that it was mostly genetic.

Also, I tried editing one of your photos, might be a little too much, I'll see what others think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:18 am

Here's a slightly less edited version:
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Lieutenant Lucid
Goal: Self-optimization
Motto: Give meaning to your suffering.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:29 am

Feel free to hit me up to discuss game development. I've worked on a few projects in the past (though none to completion) as a narrative writer and worldbuilder. If you haven't already, I suggest looking on reddit for people to work with. r/INAT is pretty active. There are a few others but I can't be arsed to find them right now
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:49 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:49 am
pancakemouse wrote:
I have the same problem, isn't a lot of it genetic? I know that lack of sleep and other factors can contribute, but I was under the assumption that it was mostly genetic.
Sometimes it's coloration, other times it's the deficient skeletal structure underneath. For me it wasn't so bad in my 20's, but in my mid-30's it got worse. I'm trying out fillers soon enough.