The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:08 pm

Evening check in:

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Online Lead Gen Process (FAIL)
(2) Body: Gym: Pull / Core / Stretch / Posture (DONE)
(3) Biz/Copy: See below (DONE)

Notes:

Revised my day structure following @Crisis_Overcomer's post, Paw helped me overhaul it. It works far better and I am happy about it.

Why didn't lead gen happen?

Finished biz work, went to the gym. Then went to the shops, which took about an hour. Cooked, ate. This was a further hour. I was then pretty tired, napped and listened to Andy's podcast for an hour and a half.

I did my stretching and posture work.

And it's now 11pm. Was meant to be in bed half an hour ago.

Failure point was the nap. It took too long. But it was needed.

I'll do better tomorrow. I still got lots done and day was solid! I am not back to proper form yet. I still need to string together a few nights of better sleep, get a fast or two in, and I'll be back where I need to be.

Tomorrow's plan:

THURS 16/11/2022

(1) Self Improvement
Sunrise
Mindset
Tongue
CT / Light / Earthing / Breathwork
*Ping girl for call reminder
*Buy water

(2) Biz
-Acc Checkins
-Acc Onboarding
-Acc Spreadsheets
-Acc client reports
-Paw: Return his escrow
-Copy: K meeting schedule

(3) Body
Core
Glutes & Low Back Warmup
60m Run
Stretch & Posture

(4) Dating
-Lead Gen Process: 500 profiles Hinge, 10m swiping Tinder, 10m swiping Bumble, any messaging
-Call w/ Girl (15m max)

Social Time: 7pm – 10pm
-See my friends, hang out, few drinks

930: Tinder boost
10: Tinder boost
1015 Bed…….

Sat: I will catch up on reading, forum posts I want to make, and life admin tasks. Sunday, off completely, will hang with L. I will do what I can with her but I am not thinking anything will happen romantically. Why not just enjoy her company until I leave? I leave in 4 weeks and will at least get to say I got to date a pretty girl for the first time.

Much more success to come. It will require hard work and consistency. Today was OK. Not good, not bad. Just OK.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:31 am

Flowing well, getting shit done, but wanted to share:

This was a really great interview with @Bman

I loved it.

Some great things, some things that I disagree with, some things that honestly pissed me off and triggered me a fair bit.

Honesty, the idea of being honest and open with women, triggers me immensely.

I tried that. It worked badly.

I think we need to be more pragmatic about this......Honesty I think is context dependent, opening up should be done over time, and in a careful way.

Otherwise, it DOES kill attraction and causes more harm to one's dating life than good IMO.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed this one a lot. Great discussion.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:34 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thanks for checking out the interview and for the feedback!

I'm genuinely curious to hear more in depth about how you think honesty should be handled.

I would like to add a bit of nuance to the point of honesty and game.

You are correct that honesty is context and audience dependent. That depending on the context and audience you are speaking to, there is a certain level of honesty you will have.

We are going on dates, not into courts of law. There is difference between being autistically honest, divulging every detail, and being honest but in a playful and mysterious way.

I would describe honesty in 3 levels: autistic truth, blunt truth, and politician's truth. Let me illustrate these with some examples.

First a silly, but easy to grasp example. Next week I'm flying out to see my mom for Thanksgiving. There is a good possibility my mom asks me if I'm dating anyone since the divorce or how my dating life is going. Here is how I could answer that question in 3 levels:
  • Autistic: "Well mom, I've fucked 11 girls since the divorce, been really getting into BDSM and tying them up. In fact, I've been going to this BDSM club and they do some wild stuff there like.............." *Mom's face is horrified*
  • Blunt: "Well mom, I think I'm more polyamorous and have been exploring my sexuality more. So I have been using the dating apps and casually seen a few girls. "
  • Politician: "Well mom, I have seen a few girls."
All of them I'm telling the truth. But who is my audience? What level of information do they need to know? In this example, it's my mom. What she really wants to know is I'm happy, not that I'm fucking a bunch of girls. So I am probably going to leave it at the Politician level. Now if my mom kept pressing and asking more questions, I'd probably take it up a level to Blunt to firmly express my boundaries, my identity, or what I desire, not what she may want for me.

Most of the time when I'm talking with girls, I'm alternating between Politician and Blunt. When it comes to screening and setting boundaries with them, I'm blunt because I don't want to waste my time and I know there are girls who will be excited by those truths. When I deliver this to them, it's usually in a matter of fact tone, take it or leave it. For other questions, I try to be more Politician where I am telling the truth, but delivered in a way that is playful and a bit mysterious, leaving them wanting to know more about me. Then if they continue to press on, I will move more towards blunt, always being truthful. But at this point they have asked me lots of questions, so if they hear something they don't like, they are the ones that asked for it.

Let's look at another example.

A common question is "how many girls have you been with?". Again, who's your audience? What do they really need to know?

If the audience is the STD clinic, I austically tell them the exact number and sexual acts performed because this information is helpful for keeping all parties safe and healthy.

If I'm on a date with a girl, the answer is usually something along the lines of "A few and to be upfront I do see other girls." They don't need to know an exact number. It's not what they actually care about. They may care about me being clean or if I'm just going to fuck them and ghost them, or some other concern.

Now this is where taking Andy's advice saying "I'm happy to answer the question, but what is it that you are really concerned about?" would help so you can deliver the truth in way that is helpful to them, fulfills their needs, and easier for them to swallow.

I'll share my message threads later this week, but I'm currently messaging a girl who is a self proclaimed feminist who doesn't want to mess around with fuckboys and eventually wants something long term. BUT she messaged me, a fuckboy, who has from the start told her I only want casual, have other partners, and kept the convo mostly about sex. She continues to be engaged and date is tonight.

Look there is a reason that politicians like John F Kennedy get laid so much. They know who their audience is and how to deliver truth in a way that inspires. This requires empathy and knowing what your audience is really asking.

Is this manipulative and Machiavellian? Maybe. But it could also be inspiring, influential, persuasive, and qualities of a respectable leader. I believe it comes down to intention.

Are you telling a politician's truth because you just want to pump and dump this girl, regardless of what she wants, her feelings, or the outcome for her? Probably being manipulative then.

Or are you telling a politicians truth because you understand what she needs, are comforting her concerns, so the two of you can mutually enjoy a great night of pleasure and connection. Then you are being a leader.

Now I probably miss out on some sex with women because I'm honest and don't do much in terms of classic game. I accept that. But really, I just don't want to operate in any other way than being honest. As I mentioned in the interview, it's why I appreciate Andy's model so much.

What I recommend for you is finding the models that work for you, at whatever level of honesty that may be.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:03 pm

Bman wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:34 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Thanks for checking out the interview and for the feedback!

I'm genuinely curious to hear more in depth about how you think honesty should be handled.

I would like to add a bit of nuance to the point of honesty and game.

You are correct that honesty is context and audience dependent. That depending on the context and audience you are speaking to, there is a certain level of honesty you will have.

We are going on dates, not into courts of law. There is difference between being autistically honest, divulging every detail, and being honest but in a playful and mysterious way.

I would describe honesty in 3 levels: autistic truth, blunt truth, and politician's truth. Let me illustrate these with some examples.

First a silly, but easy to grasp example. Next week I'm flying out to see my mom for Thanksgiving. There is a good possibility my mom asks me if I'm dating anyone since the divorce or how my dating life is going. Here is how I could answer that question in 3 levels:
  • Autistic: "Well mom, I've fucked 11 girls since the divorce, been really getting into BDSM and tying them up. In fact, I've been going to this BDSM club and they do some wild stuff there like.............." *Mom's face is horrified*
  • Blunt: "Well mom, I think I'm more polyamorous and have been exploring my sexuality more. So I have been using the dating apps and casually seen a few girls. "
  • Politician: "Well mom, I have seen a few girls."
All of them I'm telling the truth. But who is my audience? What level of information do they need to know? In this example, it's my mom. What she really wants to know is I'm happy, not that I'm fucking a bunch of girls. So I am probably going to leave it at the Politician level. Now if my mom kept pressing and asking more questions, I'd probably take it up a level to Blunt to firmly express my boundaries, my identity, or what I desire, not what she may want for me.

Most of the time when I'm talking with girls, I'm alternating between Politician and Blunt. When it comes to screening and setting boundaries with them, I'm blunt because I don't want to waste my time and I know there are girls who will be excited by those truths. When I deliver this to them, it's usually in a matter of fact tone, take it or leave it. For other questions, I try to be more Politician where I am telling the truth, but delivered in a way that is playful and a bit mysterious, leaving them wanting to know more about me. Then if they continue to press on, I will move more towards blunt, always being truthful. But at this point they have asked me lots of questions, so if they hear something they don't like, they are the ones that asked for it.

Let's look at another example.

A common question is "how many girls have you been with?". Again, who's your audience? What do they really need to know?

If the audience is the STD clinic, I austically tell them the exact number and sexual acts performed because this information is helpful for keeping all parties safe and healthy.

If I'm on a date with a girl, the answer is usually something along the lines of "A few and to be upfront I do see other girls." They don't need to know an exact number. It's not what they actually care about. They may care about me being clean or if I'm just going to fuck them and ghost them, or some other concern.

Now this is where taking Andy's advice saying "I'm happy to answer the question, but what is it that you are really concerned about?" would help so you can deliver the truth in way that is helpful to them, fulfills their needs, and easier for them to swallow.

I'll share my message threads later this week, but I'm currently messaging a girl who is a self proclaimed feminist who doesn't want to mess around with fuckboys and eventually wants something long term. BUT she messaged me, a fuckboy, who has from the start told her I only want casual, have other partners, and kept the convo mostly about sex. She continues to be engaged and date is tonight.

Look there is a reason that politicians like John F Kennedy get laid so much. They know who their audience is and how to deliver truth in a way that inspires. This requires empathy and knowing what your audience is really asking.

Is this manipulative and Machiavellian? Maybe. But it could also be inspiring, influential, persuasive, and qualities of a respectable leader. I believe it comes down to intention.

Are you telling a politician's truth because you just want to pump and dump this girl, regardless of what she wants, her feelings, or the outcome for her? Probably being manipulative then.

Or are you telling a politicians truth because you understand what she needs, are comforting her concerns, so the two of you can mutually enjoy a great night of pleasure and connection. Then you are being a leader.

Now I probably miss out on some sex with women because I'm honest and don't do much in terms of classic game. I accept that. But really, I just don't want to operate in any other way than being honest. As I mentioned in the interview, it's why I appreciate Andy's model so much.

What I recommend for you is finding the models that work for you, at whatever level of honesty that may be.
Thanks for the post sexy, lemme ponder and get back to you. Sat will be my reading and catch up day. I will study reflect and learn on Saturdays. Sunday OFF!!!

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:04 pm

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 49

THURS 16/11/2022

ACTIONS

(1) Dating: Online Lead Gen Process
(2) Body: Run (60m) / Core / Stretch / Posture
(3) Biz/Copy: See below
Others: Sunrise, Mindset, CT, Earthing, Light, Breathwork, sort out BTC payment, Life admin for Mum, buy water (DONE)

-Accountability Check ins (DONE)
-Spreadsheet updates (DONE)
-Onboarding (DONE: Call w/ A on Sat, call w/ Z on Mon)
-Escrow: Confirm w/ Paw about his escrow return, he has no fines this month (DONE, awaiting update)

Copy:
None today. I have complete one piece for A, which will be his LinkedIn blurb. I have a call with Korkii tomorrow to discuss a potential sales letter for him.

Notes:

Self improvement, done. Listened to Andy’s podcast during CT & breathwork, interview with Bman was great but triggered me a lot. The idea of being honest with women stings a lot, and it brings back a lot of memories of my first year and having a bit of a weak run with lots of dates and a lot of rejection. I got better and the experience of dates got better, this was deliberate and involved me burning down a lot of my old identity. Honesty has a lot of utility and is a longer term thing for me. Right now it pains me a lot. The interview was really fantastic and I did enjoy it, I will discuss more with Bman on Sat.

Now off to the gym to do core, glutes, low back and then going into Battersea Park for 60mins to run.

Thereafter, I’ll come back, stretch and do my posture work.

Online lead gen hustle.

Then hanging out with Timmy, Matt and Carl, ordering in some food (lebanese probs, body goals friendly) and slugging some drinks, gin I think. We will put Carl’s output from his photoshoot up on the screen put some music on and do his photo selection for him.

I have a call with a girl at 815 who wants a brief chat ahead of a potential date tomorrow.

Otherwise, gotta hustle to get leads, I will try to get something in place for Fri and Sat. Sun, probably seeing L.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:40 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:04 pm

THURS 16/11/2022

ACTIONS

(1) Dating: Online Lead Gen Process
(2) Body: Run (60m) / Core / Stretch / Posture
(3) Biz/Copy: See below
Others: Sunrise, Mindset, CT, Earthing, Light, Breathwork, sort out BTC payment, Life admin for Mum, buy water (DONE)

-Accountability Check ins (DONE)
-Spreadsheet updates (DONE)
-Onboarding (DONE: Call w/ A on Sat, call w/ Z on Mon)
-Escrow: Confirm w/ Paw about his escrow return, he has no fines this month (DONE, awaiting update)

Copy:
None today. I have complete one piece for A, which will be his LinkedIn blurb. I have a call with Korkii tomorrow to discuss a potential sales letter for him.

Notes:

Self improvement, done. Listened to Andy’s podcast during CT & breathwork, interview with Bman was great but triggered me a lot. The idea of being honest with women stings a lot, and it brings back a lot of memories of my first year and having a bit of a weak run with lots of dates and a lot of rejection. I got better and the experience of dates got better, this was deliberate and involved me burning down a lot of my old identity. Honesty has a lot of utility and is a longer term thing for me. Right now it pains me a lot. The interview was really fantastic and I did enjoy it, I will discuss more with Bman on Sat.

Now off to the gym to do core, glutes, low back and then going into Battersea Park for 60mins to run.

Thereafter, I’ll come back, stretch and do my posture work.

Online lead gen hustle.

Then hanging out with Timmy, Matt and Carl, ordering in some food (lebanese probs, body goals friendly) and slugging some drinks, gin I think. We will put Carl’s output from his photoshoot up on the screen put some music on and do his photo selection for him.

I have a call with a girl at 815 who wants a brief chat ahead of a potential date tomorrow.

Otherwise, gotta hustle to get leads, I will try to get something in place for Fri and Sat. Sun, probably seeing L.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravi
LET'S GOOOOO
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:18 am

FRI 18/11/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Lead Gen & Messaging
(2) Body: Gym: Legs / Core / Stretch / Posture
(3) Biz/Copy: Below
Others: Sunrise, Mindset, CT, Light, Earthing, Myofunctional Therapy

(1) Self Improvement

-Mindset
-Myofunctional Therapy
-CT / Light / Earthing / Breathwork

Breakfast, Dha, Supplements

(2) Biz
-Acc Checkins
-Vin: Pay his escrow back, sans forfeits
-Spreadsheet updates
-Client reports
-Testimonial outreach: clarify next steps
-Read: Vin’s posts / Dan’s book

Copy:
-Finalise draft of A’s copy for LinkedIn

(3) Body
-Core
-Gym: Legs / listen to Alex Hermozi’s podcast in the gym
-Stretch
-Posture

(Dinner + Supplements right after gym, will get some good DHA again, and continue with posture and stretching)

(4) Dating
-Online Lead Gen Process: 500 profiles liked on Hinge / 10m swiping Tinder / 10m swiping Bumble
-Messaging leads

(5) Life Admin
-Work through the task list if I have any time

*930 & 1030pm: Run Tinder boost / Run Bumble boost

No date tonight as she slept through the call we planned yesterday and then told me to go meet her halfway, lol, no thanks. Will get a better lead. Just one lay to go we’re good ;-)

Me and Timmy advised the landlord we're not staying, our final date here is Dec 16th. Gotta hustle! I'll be back with my parents then focused on MONEY. I'll get my money right then an idea we're exploring right now is me Paw and the Dom getting a rental somewhere as a main base, which will still enable us to do international trips. I can't justify London as a main base, I love the place, but I'll be back in the future when I've got real money and am a G who can get access to the quality girls here.

Well, my quality got better, but it's a journey.......

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:22 am

(Did a call with K this morning, he's down to let me do all his copy. So I have 4 upcoming testimonials and case studies for copywriting)

I will make it happen man.

I will get this 1 lay then bros we must figure out how I can make money.

Andy will coach me with my biz he will talk to me every week about it.

I must make 3-5k a month online so I can travel with my bros work my dick off and become great

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:56 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I think we need to be more pragmatic about this......Honesty I think is context dependent, opening up should be done over time, and in a careful way.
Ultimately, it's up to you.

I've seen different guys do well without it and others do well with it. Both work.

Personally i think if your playing the long-game, care about retention, rotation, etc. Honesty just makes your life less dramatic. It's hard to tell a girl you won't commit to her when you've been leading her on for a few months. Been there done that. And those convos are excruciatingly difficult. Cuz you're fully aware youre hurting a girl who up to that point has been very nice to you.

If all you care about is sex. Honesty probably gets you less lays.

I think it's more about your goals, so there's no right or wrong answer. Just be sure about which you want.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback

Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:56 am

As ever flying by the seat of my god damn pants.........

Friday, had a date with this gal, 6ft1, I wasn't feeling her at all: very political, bit of a posho, wanted to debate and was a shit listener. Grossed me out a lot and was also super meh looks wise. Split the bill and dipped.

Sat, I was mostly DYING from the hustle. Needed a recharge. Worked, chilled out, it helped.

Sunday, biohacking work got done, sunrise, CT, eating, DHA. Felt good!

Went to see L. She's late as ever. But I am listening to a great podcast and just get outdoor time.

She arrives. As ever, just lifts my entire soul. Festive season is happening so we slug 3 mulled wines and chat.

We then get food.

She hustles us into a very cool bar that was reservation only, she is a sales beast.

We split 2 bottles of wine. The night is soo good. The barmaid kinda fancied us a bit we think, and she came over and brought us some lovely shots, totally on the house, and had one with us which was nice.

L and I bonded a lot, a sofa frees up, the same barmaid asks if if we want it. She moves us over. L and I get super close, she initiates the makeout, we kiss and it's nice. I keep it brief. We chat more.

She invites me to come over to her place and watch the England game today. I bring the beers, she says, and she'll cook me dinner after.

Epic.

Date with her was from like 1pm-930. Was a blast. By the end of it, we were both damn near blackout drunk.

I am up now and have to fookin hustle. Biz work, then gym, then on the train to go to Ls place.

In the back of my mind, I am feeling deep resistance now, because this gal appears to want something serious from me, and I cannot give that.

I have to look at myself in the mirror. I must become great. I chose this life. I will live by the sword.

And I will die by it.

I can't do serious until 34/35.

I will get this final lay, somehow, I don't want to sleep with L. I am not going to do it. I will find someone else.

I just want to enjoy Ls company. We don't have to part ways. We can be friends or someshit. Situation is complicated as ever, and tbh, here is why honesty matters......

Enough now. I am behind on work and that is burning me up. The G life is good, but my desire to make money is now really, really getting to me. I am starting to become a bit obsessed.........I have had a good time with girls and I am satisfied that I have come so far. But this journey is only beginning.

The vision in my mind involves abundance.

Money
Women
Clout

I will keep showing up.

So much going on I can't even process it.

Back to hustle now, I'll check in tomorrow, gotta hit the gym............

A MILLION MILES PER HOUR AS EVER FOR YOURS TRULY

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

HankMoodyJr
Name: Dan
Goal: Master my life
Motto: Normal gets normal results.

Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:26 am

@Bman incredible post. Great examples, and very concisely put.
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:11 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:56 am
In the back of my mind, I am feeling deep resistance now, because this gal appears to want something serious from me, and I cannot give that.

I have to look at myself in the mirror. I must become great. I chose this life. I will live by the sword.

And I will die by it.

I can't do serious until 34/35.

I will get this final lay, somehow, I don't want to sleep with L. I am not going to do it. I will find someone else.

I just want to enjoy Ls company. We don't have to part ways. We can be friends or someshit. Situation is complicated as ever, and tbh, here is why honesty matters......
Hey MAC, I've been following you in the shadow still (you're one of the reason why I keep coming back to be honest, I finally started to write an update in my log, I haven't ignore your comments on it).

I can relate on this part because I almost did something similar recently with my girlfriend. I totally understand the desire to not do wrong by her, and it's very honourable, but what if you gave her the possibility to make her own choice in that matter ? You make the decision for both of you to not sleep with her without giving her the full context. If she invites you tomorrow for an evening at her place, we both know what it means. What if you took that opportunity to lay your card on the table ?

What if you tell her how much you appreciate her, that you desire her, and that you want to be physical with her but you can't promise anything serious because of the reasons you mentioned ? That you need to focus on yourself, that you have big plans for the next 5 years and that you can't commit now. And then, she gets to decide if she's on board or not. But now, you're taking away that decision from her and in a sense, running away. This is not fair for neither of you and I don't think it's honest.

She's a grown ass woman, capable of making her own decision at the end of the day.

Just wanted to give my 2 cents about it. Because as I said, I had the same attitude regarding some recent events. But in some sense, it's also some self sabotage. Wouldn't it be great to have your last lay of your comeback year with a great gal that you like ? After all you've been through this year, you ought it to yourself to really try.

You got this man
MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:29 am

Tried and tried bros, nothing happened.

England played well though.

I came home after the date and felt thoroughly depressed.

I asked myself, what? I normally like spending time with her?

It was nice, it felt good at times, but equally, I felt quite rejected when she rebuffed my advances. It felt weird.

She cooked me dinner, which was lovely, and we drank together.

Thing is, I am not a big drinker. The 9hr session with her on Sunday and then drinks yesterday made me feel depressed, I think!

With L, I am conflicted. She is def. the best gal I met on my journey, she's awesome, but I sense conflict in her, as if her head kinda wants me, but her heart longs for something else.

Usually, the heart wins.

I haven't told her I'm leaving London next month. I think we'll see each other again, and then I'll tell her that I'm off.

Very inteesting experience, learned a lot.

I do not like being spurned and when girls push me away physically. I don't like that she wouldnt get close to me, wouldn't kiss me, and so on. She sat on the other side of the sofa and played those silly little games.

The truth: she clearly has trauma around intimacy.

I have my own goals to pursue. That's life. I hope she finds a lovely man who wil go on the 100-200 dates she needs. I have my own healing to do and can't go through all these dates being left feeling unwanted and undesired by her. I love that she invited me over, she is very nice to me and does seem to care. Thats amazing. She asked me if I'd be up for a double date with her best friend (a guy) and his gf. Clearly, she sees something in me, and she did highlight how this is very rare for her.

But the thing is, I can't do it. I have lost attraction for her tbh and now feel more like we're friends than anything else.

Happy to just be friends............

I dunno.

I have work to catch up on. This stuff is so time consuming and exhausting sometimes man.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:29 pm

........And ofc I texted her.

Because I have a crush on her.

I don't even want anything romantic with her, I don't want a relationship, I don't really even want to sleep with her because I see she has trauma and I don't think sex is right for her right now (she flinches and tenses when I touch her, for instance).

I do however enjoy her as a human being and will have an open and honest conversation about how I feel like we're best suited as friends.

Def. an amazing gal, the best one I've met on the journey objectively in terms of her person. Sure, I don't know her, don't really know much about her, and tbh she may not even be into me a whole lot. It's all good.

For me, just knowing there are quality girls like this out there who will give me a chance at dating them means a lot.

When I am looking for one, which won't be for a while yet, atleast I know I have a puncher's chance.........

Today was solid AF in terms of work :)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:45 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:29 pm
I don't even want anything romantic with her, I don't want a relationship, I don't really even want to sleep with her because I see she has trauma and I don't think sex is right for her right now (she flinches and tenses when I touch her, for instance).

I do however enjoy her as a human being and will have an open and honest conversation about how I feel like we're best suited as friends.
I like where you're going with this. You're allowed to feel wanted, brother, and from everything I've seen - it just looks like she's on a completely different wavelength.

Glad to see you're taking the bull by the horns and laying it all out. If her issues don't allow her to give you what you need, that's ultimately for her to solve.

Your wants/needs matter. Looking forward to see how things go, brother.

Keep pushing!
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966