Tinder ban

Gringo
Goal: Get ladies
Motto: Mind your business

Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:44 pm

I read the article on getting around a Tinder ban.

I have some confusion on the part about getting a new cheap phone with a new number.

Andy, can you explain how to do this? Are you suggesting to replace my good phone with a crap $50 phone?

And getting a new # would be a hassle because I'd have to update my personal and business contacts with my new number.

Can you explain this a little more?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:19 pm

Gringo wrote:

I have some confusion on the part about getting a new cheap phone with a new number.

Andy, can you explain how to do this? Are you suggesting to replace my good phone with a crap $50 phone?

And getting a new # would be a hassle because I'd have to update my personal and business contacts with my new number.

You keep your primary phone and number and run tinder on a second phone, using a second number to verify it. There are services which will verify Tinder with a second number for like $3-$5.
Kurvam
Goal: Improve rotation

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:13 pm

If you don't want to get a cheap burner phone, you can run tinder on a laptop aswell for example and it works the same way. Obviously you still need to get a new number but it will count as a new device in case your phone is device banned.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:13 pm

Gringo wrote:

Yup. What @pancakemouse said.

This is the cheapest and most reliable SIM I've found. $5 per, lasts for a month of service:
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
Gringo

Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:07 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Gringo wrote:

You keep your primary phone and number and run tinder on a second phone, using a second number to verify it. There are services which will verify Tinder with a second number for like $3-$5.
Do I have to buy a cellphone service plan to be able to use Tinder on the second phone?
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:01 pm

Gringo wrote:
pancakemouse wrote:

Do I have to buy a cellphone service plan to be able to use Tinder on the second phone?
No. You can use it on wifi only. But you can also use Tinder Web as @Kurvam said above, then you don't need to buy a phone.
Gringo

Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:42 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:01 pm
Gringo wrote:

No. You can use it on wifi only. But you can also use Tinder Web as @Kurvam said above, then you don't need to buy a phone.
Ok.

The article mentions that you shouldn't use the same wifi